MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:13 am

Writhe probably couldn't have signaled to Whiskey had he tried. He was more like in panic mode and technically he was blinking. A whole heck of a lot. And cringing, and trying to squirm around and stuff.

Spiral was mostly trying to tone out any reaction he was having to it, just focusing on getting the metals to connect again as effectively and quickly as he could.

Torture = involve pain? NO WAI WHISKEY. AHEM
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:17 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey didn't like this, at all. He could see Spiral was trying to hurry and get it over with, and he knew talking would bother him more....but he was instructed to do something so he decided he would follow up on it.

"Um...Doc he's kinda blinking."

Tex was looking away, she hated this!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:21 am

Spiral figured as much. He didn't really wanna know that though.

"Okay." He stated, still sounding pretty calm regardless, "Just don't let him go."

He was having trouble. Getting the two halves to join without welding shapeshiftering plates. It was a pain and taking way longer than he had meant for it to. Stupid complex bodied thing.

Writhe tried whipping himself to the side more abruptly without any warning really, it jerked the two halves from how Spiral had been holding them and he had to get them realigned. Must've heated up a circuit below the surface by accident. Not that he could really see to avoid them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:30 am

Whiskey grew increasingly unsettled. This wasn't part of the plan, Spiral was supposed to stop if he was blinking fast wasn't he? He kept a tight grip on Writhe, but he did not like it. He had to focus to stop himself from electrifying.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:34 am

Big surprise, Writhe had started crying. Silently, but crying none the less. If he'd had a voice he wouldn't have been being quiet, but that had gotten blown in the other issue of earlier.

He'd be better off when he was done. That was what Spiral was trying to remind himself. To ignore the struggling of the other, of the most likely bad opinions Whiskey was forming of him, "Shapeshifter plates." He stated out loud as if to justify why it was taking so long, "I forgot about them..it's kind of hard."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:41 am

Whiskey didn't look at Spiral, nor did he reply. Despite having respect for him, he was mad at him...and he didn't like having to do this one bit. Cause surely Spiral enjoyed it. =D

Tex looked around at the ones that had sort of....fallen off. "Do you....do you need the ones that fell off?" she asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:46 am

"..Nah it's okay they should grow back..."

Writhe gave a rather significant jerk again.

"I think he'd prefer that method as opposed to me trying to melt um back on. They'd probably be all awkwardly placed anyway."

He finally reached the end of the thing he was getting back together and had been using flat tool who's purpose I never mentioned to keep the armor smooth where he had been melting along, so it followed after basically. Off went the little flamey thingy. Spiral almost regretted it. Not because it was fun, but because he was going to have to see what Whiskey thought about it...and Writhe, the not fun part. "I'm umm done." He stated not all that enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:50 am

Whiskey, seemingly in anger, gave Writhe one last shove to keep him in position as he backed away from him. His eyes were still glowing, but he didn't look at Spiral, nor did he say anything. He simply stood and stared at the wall beyond Writhe.

Tex watched on curiously. Was he fixed now? Was he gonna live? =O She waited to see what Writhe would do before she assaulted Spiral with questions.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:54 am

"...Sorry." Spiral felt necessary to state again, he could tell Whiskey wasn't so pleased.

Writhe, he wanted AWAY. Out. Somewhere. Something. Who the heck were these people anyway? And why had they woke him up? Why was he so hurt...? And why were they hurting him more...? It was pretty typical for a revived zetra not to remember stuff, which was what Spiral had to get to next.

"He probably doesn't know who he is." He stated out loud, then with hesitance added, "That's why I was asking if anyone wanted a kid earlier."

Writhe was sitting up now, inspecting what Spiral had done with a slight glare. Hm. Well it looked fine whatever he'd done.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:59 am

Whiskey didn't think Spiral was talking to him, after all, he wasn't the one who had just been melted together while still conscious. He glanced at Writhe, to see if he would forgive Spiral, especially if he ended up in better shape.

Tex looked at Writhe, no...she didn't think she could take care of a kid now. "I...really can't." she started. "I live with my parents and I um...I don't have work.."

This caused Whiskey to glance at her, oh yeah. He forgot she didn't have the money he did from the work. He felt a little guilty.

"....and I don't want to be taking care of him by myself." she finished.

Whiskey still wouldn't give him a chance. No, he was not adopting someone like that.

"And he tried to kill me." Tex added.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:04 am

"I can fix 'um....there's no way I can keep him though." Spiral added as if this basically needed to be worked out between Tex and Whiskey then =| It wasn't his responsibility to find new homes for half dead zetras.

Writhe glanced over at Whiskey, yes...that was a confusing zetraloid right there. The one with the funny eyes. HUH. He shook his head, then looked at his arm with much horror.

"I'll get to that." Spiral noted before Writhe could go getting too upset.

Writhe didn't seem to remember he normally had a horrible attitude either anyway though, because he seemed okay with all this, if not merely curious.

"So...umm...hmm. Tried to kill you huh?"

Writhe looked at Tex. He'd tried to kill her? Why had she needed to die? He tried remembering, but got nothing...huh.

Spiral shrugged, "You could always take him to jail." (HOW KIND) He seemed to find the suggestion rather strange himself by the face he made about it. "Probably wouldn't fair well being a half shifter and all."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:09 am

Whiskey scoffed in his mind, it was between Tex and Spiral for all he cared. Not fair to Spiral, Tex is the one who wanted to save the kid....so she could take him then. He crossed his arms. He was probably faking his amnesia anyway.

Tex nodded at first, yeah he had tried to kill her. To jail? She shook her head at that thought. "Oh no, I can...take care of him for a while I guess." she stated.

Whiskey agreed to the jail, until he remembered it was unfair cause he was a shifter. Well hmph, nothing worked out well did it?

Tex just looked at Writhe, she couldn't really move because of him.

"Well I can't really move..." she stated. "I...could have a place for him to stay but I can't care for him."

Whiskey had a place too, he could buy another place if he didn't, but he was mad at Writhe. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:21 am

Spiral looked at Tex. She probably wasn't the best one to be taking care of Writhe for...a lot of reasons. Like if he happened to remember why he had wanted to kill her...and her resources in general...and condition...The kid would probably be fine if he had a place to stay. If he had been good enough to kill before he probably had a bit of smarts that would kick back in...hopefully. But still. Hm. Well it wasn't his decision to make.

"Gosh, why am I doing so much illegal stuff?" Spiral stated this out loud and rubbed his head as if this had all finally kicked in. He had just saved a half shifter...a half shifter who had just tried to kill someone, by totally unapproved means, in an unregistered facility. HE should be in jail. "Sorry, um...for getting off topic. Anyway, what you do is up to you guys. I...I don't know what I'm doing anymore." He still managed a smile, "Maybe I've been up too long."

Writhe didn't seem to get this was about him anyway. He blinked and then laid back down, pretty tired from everything that Spiral had done to him, his eyes were starting to return to normal though, losing the black weirdness around them, now they were just a light gray with the red pupils.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:08 pm

xDD Insult to Tex. NOT FIT TO CARE FOR HIM. Ahem.

Tex and Whiskey both glanced at Spiral when he said his thing about being illegal. Well, sure it was, but sometimes illegal things can be good.

Whiskey: Like underage drinki-

NO.

Yeah, Spiral didn't know what he was doing anymore, well, neither did Tex or Whiskey.

"You've been up too long." Whiskey confirmed, walking over to the door so he could avoid the conversation about what to do with Spiral, for he had intentions of leaving.

Tex looked at Whiskey hopefully.

"Wander.." she said.

He stopped, darn he almost made it. D= He nodded at her, to show she could proceed with what she had to say.

"You have....resources and places to live and stuff....couldn't you let him stay somewhere?"

Whiskey sighed, looking at the floor. This was so stupid! D= He didn't WANT to take care of Spiral. >=U

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:42 pm

XDDDDD Bad Whiskey =U no underage drinking. HAR HAR, Tex caught him c: XD Take care of SPIRAL eh? XDD Well geez Whiskey you just dun wanna take care of no one =| even though no one asked you totake care of Spiral. *mocks Brad*

Spiral shook his head, not in disagreement with them but to try and wake himself up. He needed to be alert so he could do something about those arm repairs. Okay maybe just wrapping it up would be best now. Wait that made no sense either, reality of everything he had considered earlier just had set in. He couldn't go to a dang hospital to get the other repairs done whilst being unconscious of it. The hospital people would KNOW he was a Shapeshifter then. Although he didn't say why the sudden mood change had taken place he flopped his elbows down on the tablet he'd set Writhe on, hands covering the majority of his face as he sighed.

Writhe looked at him. Hm. Maybe he was dying now. =U Yes as if they were all taking turns. Oh well, he'd make room. He hopped off said table, not the most graceful maneuver considering his brain wasn't full there still. It was a rather small leap, but Writhe acted as if he'd just jumped out of a helicopter and tried landing properly or something, one leg was twisted out rather awkwardly, nearly to the point he should've fallen while the other seemed a bit more stable, although incredibly far spaced from the other. He wobbled for a moment, before tumbling over, and settling for just sitting there.

(Or ya know, they could just feed him to their new friend Hunter =) ....yes feed >_> Clearly Rage and Veng eat shifters. )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:12 pm

(Ha ha. xD Feed)

Whiskey and Tex felt pity for the Doc. He definitely seemed tired, he needed food and rest, that was no secret. However, they couldn't decipher what was making him sigh and hold his face, after all he hadn't said anything. It would be easy to assume it was finding a place for Writhe, but Tex knew Whiskey would cave to finding him a place to stay for a little while, so that probably wasn't it. Spiral was no dumby after all.

"What's wrong?" Tex inquired.

Whiskey was busy looking at Writhe, he seemed rather innocent now. Was it all an act? Would he remember his...attitude and be angry at what they had done? Just being around him made him unsettled, like he expected Writhe to attack at any moment. However, he didn't let it show as he just stood and stared.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:36 am

Writhe glanced over at Whiskey. OH HECK YES he was gonna attack that guy. Kidding, he didn't have any ill thought about him currently, he was just...staring at random things, Whiskey being one of those things, because he was kinda shiny, reflectivy...whatever, it caught Writhe's eye.

"Him...." Spiral gestured to Writhe, pulling himself back up to be more professional, "He's a half shifter, I...forgot he can't go to the doctor or the hospital to get knocked out completely for the other repairs that'll need to be done later...I screwed it up....everything up." He rubbed his head again. He didn't mean he had messed up the repairs he'd done, but rather that he hadn't fixed the others due to not wanting to hurt him but now realized he couldn't go about it any other way most likely, which meant really he'd just complicated everything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:03 am

(xDD HECK YES gonna attack.)

Shiny Whiskey. =D xD

Writhe: I collect shiny things. =|

Ahem.

Whiskey began to stare down Writhe, sure he was staring at Writhe first, but now he couldn't look away knowing Writhe would continue to stare at him.

"What?" he asked calmly, as if Writhe needed a reason to stare at him.

Tex listened to the things Spiral said, this all made sense yes....hmm....she felt bad for him.

"You've got time to wait at least, right?" she asked. "Wander and I can care for him until you eat and get rest and stuff...."

Whiskey ended staring at Writhe. What had she just said? >=.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:27 am

Writhe tried to reply, but he had no voice =c So no words were said.

"Well yeah...." Spiral nodded, it was just the part that he had done unnecessary complications that bugged him excessively. "It's...just...he's fine." He clarified. Yes. It was well due time for sleep he decided. Because he wasn't making any sense to himself, "I mean...he'll be fine like he is for awhile. You." He pointed at Tex, "Should get...repairs." His helpfulness was fading into GOSH MAN YOU NEED SLEEP.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:34 am

(xDD Poor Spiral, reading about him being tired makes me tired.)

Tex was growing increasingly anxious that Spiral wasn't getting sleep.

"I think you should go now." she suggested, as if SHE were a doctor. =U

Whiskey looked back at Writhe. He forgot the poor kid couldn't talk, and he hated to admit it, but he did pity him for that reason.

"Sorry." he offered as a response to Writhe not being able to talk. "Can you write?" he questioned in a rather friendly tone for how much he thought he despised Writhe.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:52 am

(XDD)

Spiral didn't seem to get she was talking about him right away. He kind of nodded, but didn't really take any immediate action. "I will, once we're sure everyone's all taken care of and..yeah taken care of and stable."

Writhe thought about that for a moment. Could he write...yes he was pretty sure he could write. So he nodded his head, seeming rather cheerful in doing such.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:41 am

Tex sighed, that's not what she meant.

"How can you do that if you're so tired you can barely think?" she asked, almost with a hint of accusationness.

Whiskey thought about this, oh. Well that was good. He glanced around for only a second.

"Too bad I don't have anything for you to write on." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:47 am

"You need something?" Spiral asked, seeming to pick up only on the most recent statements, at least first. because he was tired, "I have stuff you can write on if you want." Random alert mode apparently detected even quiet voices. He didn't ANSWER poor Tex.

Writhe stared. Hm. He hadn't a clue what all this meant, other than he didn't have paper.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:49 am

Whiskey acted all defensive for a moment, shaking his head and narrowing his eye. HIM? Need paper?! NEVER.

He calmed down quickly however, and nodded in Writhe's direction. "Just in case he wanted to say something." he stated.

Tex sighed again. Now she was being ignored. =U Oh well, she wasn't the boss of him or anything anyway, just expressing her concern.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:52 am

Spiral nodded, before leaving the room to go get some, stepping OVER his plate he had knocked on the ground with his never eaten dinner. He found a pencil and a pad of paper, then returned, handing it to Whiskey. His foot was kind of slippery. He glanced down, noticing the orangeish red trail. ...apparently he HADN'T stepped over it entirely.

Writhe managed to get himself back on his feet...and started following after the trail.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:04 am

(Ha ha ha. xDD)

Whiskey and Tex watched, Spiral sure was helpful. =O

Whiskey nodded, almost surprised Spiral had brought him paper. "...thanks." he stated.

Tex looked at the trail. Oh great, now Spiral would have to work more. D=
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:10 am

That was why you didn't throw your food on the ground. Anyway Writhe was gone now. Which Spiral didn't exactly seem to notice...the fact that there was a half shifter wandering around in his house...

Anyway.

"So about you guys..." He stated, before remembering something else, "You're welcome. Anyway, so what do you want to do about your own injuries?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-