My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:29 am

"Er...yeah. I mean...I guess that's where I should go. I just sort of...." He trailed off, training his gaze rather hard on a human passing by as he thought, "I lost it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:03 am

Tex paused, she didn't want to make him uncomfortable or something, so she tried to make it sound like a minor issue.

"Lost it?" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:05 pm

"Yeah..." Vengeance replied, as he looked at her, a slight grin finally appearing on his typically serious face. This was funny? Okay, if it was funny then he could be amused by it too he guessed. "Or...I guess I forgot where it was. So...it lost me."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Tex chuckled again, it was a forced chuckle, but somewhat believable if she did say so herself.

"I see." she replied. "Well...I know where it is, you...want me to show you?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:21 am

"I guess." Veng replied, not moving all that quickly regardless to what he had said. He did at least stand, took him awhile though. Yeaaah all that stuff was catching up to him again. With the hospital and all. And the plasmaloss of earlier was also doing a fine job of making him dizzy. NO NOT DIZZY >=C c:

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:28 am

(HA HA HA. xDD)

Tex reached out, offering her arm to help him.

"You alright Vengeance?" she asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:37 am

"Yeah, just--" He didn't finish it right away, yeah he actually took up her offer of help and managed to get himself stable in this standing procedure. "Um.." He held up his arm, letting his sleeve fall down more to show the lovely number he'd done on his arm again, he'd dug down pretty deep if you recall. Slicing into plasmalines and circuits alike.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:46 am

Tex almost tried to jump back, yanking her offered arm away for a moment. That had scared her! What had he done?! She quickly tried to resume her former position for poor Veng.

"Oh...oh..." was all she could really say. She was sorry for suddenly moving and she was sorry for acting disgusted at what Veng had done. "What happened?!" she finally asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:28 am

Vengeance wasn't all that surprised that she had done so. His family was used to such things but he supposed not everyone was. Either way, he still sort of frowned but managed to keep himself balanced. "Um...I wanted to die a bit ago." He shrugged as if this were no big deal, "But it kinda didn't happen." He tapped at it with his claw, "Not sure why."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:31 am

Tex swallowed rather roughly while nodding.

"Oh I...I see." she said. She inched a little closer to Veng to try and let him know she still planned on helping him.

"You ready?" she asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:34 am

"Um...yeah I guess." Veng stated, although he wasn't entirely paying attention. He was picking at a half severed bit of actuator that was sticking to the outer part of his wrist.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:40 am

Tex cringed at that, surely that couldn't feel good!

"Um...yeah come on then." she said, looking away from what Veng was doing and trying to give him a tug.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:05 am

Vengeance didn't say anything about it, but let Tex go about her sudden demandingness to go back to the place. He stopped tugging at the little actuator too, since he had to focus on walking now.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:17 am

Tex continued to lead, with Dizzy following behind a distance. He still didn't trust Veng in this state, maybe in Michigan. =) xD

Veng: Or the state of denial. =U

Dizzy: >_>

GUYS back to the RP please. >=U

Tex brought them around corners and stuff and Brad left it open for a time lapse if Ten wanted them to poof to the apartment.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:28 am

GO FOR EET. You're leading though XDD Ten is following. Veng can't rush ahead you see. But he was following along fine anyway.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:37 am

OKAY. =)

So Tex led them there and found the room. =U Good thing she and Dizzy had closed the door, but....where was the key?

She felt in her pockets, she hadn't remembered stealing a card....and she didn't feel one either.

"You have the card key?" she asked Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:48 am

XDDD she didn't steal unlike Whiskry. spelled like that yes.

"What card key?" Vengeance asked. He hadn't a clue. It wasn't like he was used to living in these types of places or anything.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:55 am

Whiskey meanwhile: *juggles both keycards* =)

Tex was surprised. He didn't know what that was?

"You know, the card you put in the door handle....it opens it. Did you have any?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:02 am

Vengeance looked off in a direction randomly. He'd only been in and out of this place with Whiskey's help how should he know?

"No..." He was staring off at the ceiling as if that had his answer, "I dunno what you mean at all."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:09 am

Tex finished checking her pockets. Darn.

"You don't know?" she asked, looking behind them for Dizzy. Maybe he had one.

"Hey um...." what was his name again? "Dizzy, could you check and see if you have a card for the door?"

Dizzy looked confused. What the heck? He didn't bother to check his clothes.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:14 am

How helpful XDDD

Vengeance rolled his eyes. Why did this bother everyone? He went over to the door, managing to fit the very tip of his claw into the thing and started messing with it. Just like every good citizen would do until he'd tweaked and pulled it about sufficiently enough to get it to open. Afterall, he was used to breaking through just about any kind of lock in existence. The thing made an odd little buzz that sounded more like ruined equipment than an accepted entry, but it was open regardless.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:21 am

Tex stared in disbelief. He made THAT look easy. Dizzy didn't seem impressed, I guess he expected that from Veng.

Tex fixed her pockets. "Well....that was easy." she said. Maybe they were supposed to do that? Veng made it seem so natural.

"No wonder you were confused huh?" she asked with a chuckle.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:30 am

"I've got the keys to the city." Vengeance stated, shaking his claw to show what he meant, probably was incredibly creepy for most to think that a crazed zetraloid like himself could get into any place he wanted. Either way he didn't seem humored by the suggestion. He pushed the door open, glancing about before entering, "My dad taught me." He added in regards to his claw.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Tex was indeed a little uneasy knowing what Veng was capable of, but she was on his good side, right? Then she heard that his father taught him. She remembered him!

"So...he knows how to do that too eh?" she asked nervously.

Dizzy stood in the hallway, not sure if he wanted to be in close quarters with Veng yet.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:00 pm

"Yeah." Veng answered in a no big deal type way. Sure his dad was a murdering violent zetraloid with a serious temper. So what was wrong with that? He saw nothing abnormal about it. He hadn't really noticed Dizzy was distancing himself. How observant.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Tex followed Veng in, turning to close the door. She saw Dizzy there. She motioned for him to come in, but he shook his head.

"I dunno." he stated.

Tex raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"He seems....kinda crazy." he said. "I don't want him to hurt me."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Vengeance glanced back with a rather displeased stare. NOW he was suddenly crazy? He was no crazier than he normally was. "What else is new?" He grumbled.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-