MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:58 am

Upon hearing the good news that he should be saved because of that, Tex should have been happy....but she was still rather shocked and disturbed by what she was seeing. Did Tex maybe really believe he WAS dead, and was just in denial? Eh Tex? >=D

Whiskey continued at that current output, not knowing if he should increase it or not...and he figured decreasing would be a bad idea. He watched as Writhe was generally creepy. Was he controlling himself? Was he conscious? Was he aware?

Whiskey just stared at him, his eyes glowing dimly as this was not something he wanted to be looking at.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:05 am

If he is aware he probably seriously wishes he had a voice, eh Whiskey? c: considering he's currently torn open? |D that wouldn't feel good. Poor Writhe.

Spiral came back over, staring at this...this THING yes. Writhe's shapeshifting plates, the ones that were still connected in strips, began to try and latch themselves back down, kind of looked strange too. Like snakes slithering into their proper placements. Spiral didn't much like working with shifters he decided. But he shrugged off that slightly disturbed feeling as he waved his hand in front of ol light eye's face. No not you Whiskey, the other christmas tree. Ahem. No response. Hmmm....He tapped on his head. Said head slumped to the other side again.

"Alright he's kind of with us here so to speak." Spiral mumbled, debating what to do next. Clearly not give NUMBING STUFF =| XD (Maybe dinner? =) (
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:08 am

Whiskey watched what Spiral was doing to Writhe, hmm...he didn't seem aware. That was probably good. Whiskey (gasp) thought for a moment, should he up the output he was giving?

"Should I increase the output?" he asked, shortly after he thought it. It sort of made sense at the time.

Tex watched, growing less horrified the more she was exposed to the horrors.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:10 am

"Go ahead and try." Spiral agreed to this, standing back incase it had some kind of bad effect on the glowing half shifter thing.

Writhe's eyes were blinking now--not like eyelid blinking, but color blinking. One yellow the other blue, then switching.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:14 am

Whiskey nodded, watching the weird eyes. At least his weren't THAT creepy. =D xD He increased the output, slowly at first, but he began to increase it more rapidly.

"Tell me when to stop..." he ordered, cause he was da boss and everything.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:27 am

Spiral nodded, watching the results it had. More animate. Writhe seemed to be moving faster and have more control over keeping his head up and stuff, but also kinda desperate...like clawing out towards, well the air really. He wasn't complaining about anything though...so huh. Seemed kinda strange. "Hold it there." Spiral stated eventually when it seemed to be a normal level of zetra operation speed.

Strange behavior for sure. Spiral wasn't entirely sure what to make of Writhe and his weird arm thing.

"You with us?" He asked, to Writhe, because heck maybe he was.

He got no response though.

"Umm...can you see us?"

A slight head movement. Huh, oh maybe he couldn't talk. Crud, why hadn't he thought of that? He was too tired that was why.

"Okay blink twice if you can feel stuff."

It was a long pause in between but Writhe did indeed do as he was told.

Oops. Wonder how long he'd been able to feel that.

"Alright then..." Spiral still managed to keep calm about this fact, "One, two, three and goodnight, mr zetra." He pulled the wires off at that moment, which cut the power that was keeping him alive. NICE WORK SPIRAL.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:31 am

Whiskey held he outage amount when Spiral instructed him to do so, his breathing was increased as it strained him slightly, he didn't normally electrify this much unless he was mad....and then he wouldn't realize it took a toll on his energy.

Whiskey watched Spiral interacting with Writhe, hmmm....so he could feel? He wondered if he was in pain from what he was doing.

Tex was horrified that Writhe communicated back. He could FEEL?! Tex jumped when Spiral pulled the wires off.

Whiskey didn't jump, but his eye flashed, what had the Doc just done?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:35 am

"Interesting." Spiral commented, watching as the zetraloid's body went limp again, no source to keep it alive. The shapeshifting plates had begun sliding. Spiral frowned. Well...there really just wasn't any other way to go about it, darn it. He hooked the wires back up again. "Alright that was slightly unplanned, sorry everyone. Umm...Zappy Zap, his new name for Whiskey, how lovely, mind doing that again? Same as last time? There's no getting around this really. I'll just have to work fast and hope he can survive the shock." He pondered what he said for a moment, "Not your shock, trauma shock."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:37 am

Whiskey nodded. Starting again, not remembering exactly how much he was outputting before, but he did his best to get it back to that level.

"Trauma shock?" Tex questioned from her chair. She thought it was something like being scared, could that really kill him?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:40 am

"Yeah, having your body hanging open, being zapped and brought back from a kind of deadish realm all while being awake and possibly feeling it to some extent is a little traumatizing on one's system." Spiral commented. He had put GLOVES on so he didn't get zapped when he tried putting the piece he had taken from Writhe back in. Easier said than done with mr flaily limbs resuming, the flailing limbs but eventually he got it set in place. Now he had to reconnect the little wires that had been partially fried that were still attached to Writhe. FUN. Couldn't he hold still? >=. Not even a mostly dead guy would cooperate. =|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:43 am

(xDDD)

Tex nodded quickly, yes...yes that did make sense.

Whiskey watched still, clutching the things he was zapping tightly in his hand. He'd never been used this way before. Granted he wasn't usually helping a doctor operate illegally, but still. His breathing increased again as he continued to keep the steady output. He began to wonder if being angry activated something else he was not aware of, because when he was outputting much more while angry, he never felt the effects until rage mode.

Poor Spiral. D= I do not envy him at ALL. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:52 am

Spiral eventually got those connected back how they should be, and moved one of the wires to rest on top of it, charging it now. That way Whiskey wouldn't have to keep doing this, hopefully if it got the initial charge, the spark so to speak, it would jumpstart his system and let him operate on the other machine alone. It looked promising. The little thing sparked, the wires near it pulsing with a surge of electricity. Cautiously he disconnected the wires that Whiskey was holding. It was a bit rugged at first, or it seemed that way. Writhe was laying down again, not as energized, his feet lifted him up partially, pushing him back, almost making a squeaky noise as he tried to take a breath, it wasn't working so easy.

Spiral had to move around him and kinda push him back down more so he didn't slide off. He just kind of held him there for a moment, against the wishes of Writhe, until his system stabilized enough to allow him to breathe again. Spiral kept a close watch of the numbers the machine was hooked to...and...okay they were good.

"Oh you can stop." He mentioned to Whiskey, having forgotten to.

Writhe still wasnt doing all that good, considering he was perfectly conscious for this. "Sorry kid." Spiral stated, seeming indeed sorry, "Lemme find something for you...Hey Zappy, keep an eye on him okay?" He didn't wait for an answer, instead going to look for something that should make him not have to be quite as conscious for this.

LIKEA HAMMEH. Ahem.

Writhe's eyes had resumed their normal appearance--well almost normal. They had the red pupils again but were still stained with black where they should've been white. He was still having a bit of a hard time breathing, but none the less breathing.

Probably about as good as someone could do with their upper chest peeled back currently and missing chunks of the equivalent to human flesh here and there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:59 am

Whiskey watched in amazement as this doctor seemed to bring Writhe back to life. Tex went from horrified, to almost crying with happiness as she saw some true life in Writhe. Granted he tried to kill her, but he was a kid...he needed a second chance.

Whiskey nodded when Spiral instructed he could stop, which he did. He felt slightly relieved. As much as he wanted to go back to his chair to sit, he enjoyed the view he got where he was standing and wanted to be ready if Spiral happened to need him again.

Whiskey approached Writhe hesitantly, why did Spiral have to be so speedy? He glanced down, examining Writhe's eyes....and his wounds. Whiskey started to pity him, sure he brought it on himself, but nobody should need to go through medical terror in their lifetime. It seemed more and more common everywhere he looked. He glanced for Spiral, hmmm....what if Writhe were to try and do something? Should he restrain him? He decided that would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:09 am

Lucky for Whiskey, Writhe didn't make him do anything. He seemed to exhausted too anyway, just doing good enough to keep on breathing. He didn't seem to know where he was at all or what was going on, still in a haze perhaps, being dead and then alive could do that to a person. He did hurt, he knew that. But from where exactly and why he didn't know nor had the energy to investigate.

Spiral returned quickly though, glaring at his dumb TOPICAL numbing stuff. That wouldn't help. He had brought another though, it wasn't all that strong but it was all they allowed in clinic like settings outside of a hospital. It'd be better than nothing. So he got a needly thing out. OH GOSH BEWARE WHISKEY. Ahem. Filled it up and tried to get it kinda near where he had him peeled open at. That should be primarely what would be hurting currently. His arm probably did too but not like this would. He also grabbed a wimpy mild sedative stuff to give him too, it'd take the edge off.

Edge: Wait wut? So he's not mah wonder kid now? c:

AHEM

He just found a circuit in Writhe's stabbed arm to inject that into. Quicker reaction that way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:12 am

(HA HA HA. xDDD Lucky you Edge. =U)

Whiskey was indeed very glad Spiral did not take long on his journey. However, once he saw what he had brought with him, he suddenly wished he were not Writhe....as if any of this would make him want to be Writhe in the first place. He was curious as to what the stuff was, he had an idea, but didn't want to speak it aloud. He also didn't want to speak so he didn't mess up or slow down Spiral.

He stood and watched, his eye glowing dimly at his displeasure for needles.

Tex was still watching, well, she wasn't tired anymore! =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:23 am

It would =U totally. Want him to be Writhe. I mean make him lol.

Stuff seemed to take effect pretty quickly. Writhe had calmed down considerably...his breathing was shallow but existent and he didn't seem quite so horrified. Spiral spoke up anyway though, it was more horrifying not to know what was going on a lot of the times.

"Just making some minor repairs here and there." He stated, unsure if Writhe would understand it on the meds he just gave him but announcing it anyway, "Shouldn't take too horribly long. If it gets to hurting to much just..." Hmm he thought, the kid still couldn't talk, "Get his attention." He was meaning Whiskey. "Blink a lot at him or something. Got it?" He looked to see if Writhe had any comment. The zetra somewhat just barely moved his head in a nodding fashion. Good.

So Spiral returned to his work. Which was BORING. And similar to before.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:27 am

Whiskey thought it was clever how Spiral had transferred this responsibility to him without so much as asking, but whatever, after what Spiral did to help him and Veng, he did owe him after all...though it was probably more of a favor to Writhe...and he didn't like Writhe.

Regardless, he looked at Writhe's face now. After Spiral had said blink a lot, he figured that would be the signal. Thankfully Writhe wasn't blinking much now or it would make his job a lot harder.

Tex leaned over now. Why couldn't she walk? >=. She wanted to see better...and help...or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:34 am

Tex has failed.

Spiral carried on with his repairs that ten will spare the details of. They weren't very interesting, mostly repeats of before, he was going to have to replace a bit of wiring, but that could be done later...that way they could make sure it was done good and right, plus they'd probably want him totally out for something like that, he should be fine for a few weeks this way.

Writhe cringed a couple times, flinching a bit too, but overall he didn't do much to protest anything going on. Once Spiral was done he laid the outer layer back down, glancing at it for a moment skeptically. He needed to get it back down right...shifters were energetic. There was a strong chance that this shifter was then likewise, meaning stitches weren't gonna hold. That didn't really please him because the other way wouldn't be fun either. He sighed, not really liking the fact he didn't have resources to knock the poor kid out currently.

"I hate doing all this with him awake." Spiral spoke allowed, as he retrieved a device that fit in his hand, kind of blocky but flat at the end. He held another in his other hand, its tip quite slender although not pointed. "But it's the best I've got to work with." He glanced at Writhe again, "I don't think he'll go anywhere, but...try not to let him fall off. Not gonna lie here, this isn't gonna feel good and I don't think the numbing stuff will help a whole lot. So I'll see how quick I can make it. Everyone good with that?" He meant Whiskey and Tex. Writhe had no say in his well being. >3>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:39 am

Whiskey watched, glancing occasionally at Spiral's work, but still looking at Writhe for signs of....more discomfort. Yep, that looked like it hurt. For almost crying when he was fighting him, he sure was handling this operation well!

When Whiskey saw the wicked tools Spiral got, and when he heard what he had to say about the pain, and restraining Writhe so he didn't fall, he didn't like that one bit.

He backed away from Writhe slightly, raising his hands in the air.

"No." he stated.

Tex looked surprised, what was Whiskey doing?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:43 am

Spiral stopped where he was. Hmm, yes he knew Whiskey didn't like a lot of medical stuff but he hadn't really seemed to care about Writhe all that much.

"No to what? Care to clarify that?" Spiral asked. He really hoped Whiskey wouldn't make this so hard...he didn't have a lot of other options and if he stitched the kid he had a feeling he'd be getting a call when he was trying to sleep that the kid had torn them open and yeah that'd be pretty bad. He was still convinced someone was going to take care of him you see. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:45 am

Whiskey did not show a response with his actions, but he did speak one.

"I will not proceed with an operation like this." he stated, turning away from Writhe now. "It's not right. Surely we can suffocate or choke him...or punch him, to get him unconscious?"

He thought Writhe might agree to this, after all one quick hit would probably be better than staying awake for a painful operation.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:48 am

Spiral didn't look all that at ease with such a suggestion. "I don't know if its good to knock him out when we just brought him back. He's not exactly in the most stable condition. If he hadn't been sort of...dead, I'd say that'd be fine, but I'm not sure if he'd come back out of it right now...."

Writhe didn't really know what Spiral had anyway, nor could see all that well from where he was laying. Not everything they were saying made sense to him currently anyway though so he was only mildly concerned. He'd be a heck of a lot more concerned if they started doing it though. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:54 am

Whiskey wanted to scoff, but he did respect what Spiral was saying. He just didn't agree with it. Sure it made sense, but why did it have to make sense? Why did the right method need to be the most painful?

He sighed as he turned back around, his eye glowing rather brightly. He didn't answer, but he got in a position to show he was ready to do as he was instructed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:02 am

"He shouldn't be too strong." Spiral stated, "So...it shouldn't be too hard." He felt bad about it, quite honestly he didn't want to do it, but there wasn't anyone else to make do it. He'd just have to. "Sorry, kid...I'll try and make it fast."

It took him a moment to get the smaaaall tool thing working right. FIAH. torchy. c: Melty melty. No seriously. That was what it was for. Soo Spiral set about doing what he knew he had to in order to make this work. It was probably a good thing Writhe couldn't talk, otherwise he'd be being pretty loud and the neighbors would wonder what the heck Spiral was doing.

Writhe seemed to start reacting pretty quickly. Nearly as soon as it had touched him, trying to push himself along with his feet again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:07 am

Whiskey glared, he hated to force someone to do this. He had done torture jobs before and hated them, it always came down to painful tactics, no matter how much he secretly bargained with them.

He grabbed Writhe's shoulder, to try and stop him from moving upward, as he pushed down on his legs with his other arm, to hopefully stop them from moving too. He continued to watch Writhe's eyes, if he blinked a lot, he'd alert Spiral to it. So much for the....stuff Spiral gave him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:13 am

Writhe probably couldn't have signaled to Whiskey had he tried. He was more like in panic mode and technically he was blinking. A whole heck of a lot. And cringing, and trying to squirm around and stuff.

Spiral was mostly trying to tone out any reaction he was having to it, just focusing on getting the metals to connect again as effectively and quickly as he could.

Torture = involve pain? NO WAI WHISKEY. AHEM
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:17 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey didn't like this, at all. He could see Spiral was trying to hurry and get it over with, and he knew talking would bother him more....but he was instructed to do something so he decided he would follow up on it.

"Um...Doc he's kinda blinking."

Tex was looking away, she hated this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-