MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:14 am

Okee! xD

Tex was awake, but still sitting on the cushions. What time was it? Were were Whiskey and the kid? She didn't want to yell for help, especially if it was early in the morning, so she sat in her thoughts. Hmmmm her parents were probably EPIC mad.

Whiskey: Not amused

Whiskey was still watching TV, he was more just staring than actually watching TV, he just knew he had to stay awake. He sighed as he glanced over at Writhe, still asleep. Was Tex awake? Maybe she could watch Writhe. =O
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:08 am

They probably were indeed haha. Spiral could've probably slept clear through the day but he had set his alarm to get up before then. He had people to help after all. And besides, by now he's had...some sleep anyway. He should be good for awhile. Stretching he got up, rubbing his head and then went to make sure he didn't look any different than normal or something. It wouldn't be the first time he'd found out he had random stickers on him. Kids at the hospital seemed to think he was a great sticker post.

Writhe looked quite content, all cuddled up in his little spot. But soon enough he woke up with what looked to be a rather large yawn. No noise to accompany it of course though. He looked around, seeming lost for a moment before spotting Whiskey. Ah yes, right. There he was. What was Whiskey to him anyway? A brother? A father? He couldn't remember. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:20 am

Whiskey looked at him. YAY he was awake, maybe he could bug someone else or something so he could sleep.

"Mornin'." he mumbled to Writhe.

Tex sat, looking around. Yep, soon. Soon she would call someone, probably Whiskey. She didn't like being alone here with no sense of time and not being able to move.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:27 am

Writhe tried to reply, but had no voice. So he just mouthed it and looked fairly confused. He could've sworn he had a voice before...before what? He wasn't sure before what, he did however look very concerned. Something wasn't right here.

Spiral came out. AMAZING statement. He didn't know Whiskey had stayed so he had gone off to check for Tex.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:34 am

Whiskey gave him an odd look. What was he thinking? Oh, well maybe if he could talk.

"Lemme find the paper." Whiskey told him, standing up slowly. His legs were incredibly sore, but he knew the pain would subside as he used them. He began to walk and glance around for where the paper had been.

Tex had her arms crossed, sitting on the cushions. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:36 am

SPIRAL APPEARED UNEPICALLY. Ah so she had stayed there. "Goood morning." He stated, before glancing at a clock to see if it was morning.

Writhe followed after Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:40 am

Tex actually looked pleased to see Spiral!

"Good morning!" she exclaimed, very pleased to see life here. "Hey do you know what time it is?"

Whiskey didn't mind Writhe following, except it made him a tad uneasy since if he snapped out of it, he had the advantage of surprise and position. AH, there was the paper and pencil. He snatched them up and spun around, offering them to Writhe.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:48 am

Spiral shrugged, "I don't." He smiled yeah his clock in here wasn't even working, "Just guessing, I think its still morning. How ya doing today?"

Writhe took them both, plopped down on the floor and started writing quite intently. It didn't take him long before he offered it back to Whiskey. What was written? Simple.

:I think I could talk. Before. Before something. I'm not sure what. Who are you? :

|D epic questions.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:51 am

Tex shrugged, having rest made her a lot less cranky. =D

"I'm fine I guess." she said, glancing back at the cushions. "Thanks for the...place to sleep."

Whiskey read it, hmmm, he did not like those questions.

"I um..." he started, he paused so he could think. "Well...you COULD talk." he said, offering the paper back to Writhe. "Doc's gonna look at you....as for me? I am...nobody really."

He didn't have a true name, what was he supposed to tell the kid?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:58 am

"No problem." Spiral clasped his hands together, "So then, not to rush things along but, feel like getting patched up?" So they could hurry and eat BREAKFAST =U

Writhe listened. Okay so he could talk...he was right about that. When had he lost that ability? He didn't remember it going away. But if the doctor was gonna fix him then he supposed it was okay.

He started writing again though.

:Who am I?:

Because clearly Whiskey should know this answer.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:05 am

Tex thought about this, sure she was not feeling good physically, but Spiral had done so much for them already.

"Sure I do!" she said. "But it'd really make me feel better if you didn't have to do it, you're a busy person and my...injuries are not ones that need immediate care."

She smiled at him, to show it's not because she didn't trust him or something.

Whiskey read the next one and his mind went wild. Oh, crud. He didn't know who he was!

"Oh actually I don't um..." he started. No, no this didn't feel right. The kid couldn't know he was not known by them, what would it do to him? Would he run away? What if he never got his memory back?

".....I mean I can't really read well with my eye like this." he lied, covering it with one hand. It actually was working perfectly now, he'd need to thank Spiral later. He faked a smile. "There, now it's not blurry." he pretended to read it as if he hadn't read it before. "You don't know who you are?" he questioned with a hint of disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:16 am

"Oh, well, it's really no trouble." He nodded, to emphasis this, "It is my job I mean, and I don't have to go back to work yet. It wouldn't take me long at all and you're already here..."

Writhe watched, waiting, listening. Oh he couldn't see with that one? Okay, he could wait. Now he could yay! He could find out who he was. When Whiskey asked him his question back basically it made him wonder. Should he know who he was? Why didn't he for that matter? His helmet fins drooped down as he shook his head somewhat shyly, still gazing at Whiskey as if he was his solution to life and all his questions. No pressure Whiskey Wink
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:23 am

Boy, Spiral sure was making it sound inviting! She nodded slowly.

"Well, I guess that makes sense." she said, adjusting herself on the cushions. "Thanks."

(xDD No pressure indeed.)

Whiskey made a serious face. "Ah, I see." he said, turning his back to Writhe as he headed back to the couch. He spoke while he walked, he just talked better while moving and didn't want Writhe to see his face.

"Well I hoped the Doc could have restored your memory." he stated. "See, you were...attacked, in the park, by a...a..." he paused his speaking, but continued walking. "...a crazy zetra." he explained. "Must have hit you pretty badly, lucky for you me and my uh....wife, were able to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:48 am

"Alright then." Spiral nodded, "You don't have to move or anything."

Wait. That brought even more questions. Writhe's helmet fins perked up as he started writing as he walked.
"Where's my family?" Because this was suddenly important to him. If these people were just kind citizens than where the heck was his family? He tossed the paper aside before taking off the opposite direction. Whiskey was a stranger! What if HE was the crazy zetra! What if this was all some kind of demented set up? How did he even know that guy was a doctor? Oh gosh where was he?!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Tex looked confused, she didn't need to move? How was she supposed to get on the operating table? How would he fix her on the floor? She doubted what he was saying, but agreed anyway.

"Oh...okay." she said.

Whiskey stopped, looking very surprised. Where did he think he was going?! No, no Writhe couldn't run now. D= Whiskey was tired and his legs were in pain.

His eye flashed as he turned and began to go after Writhe, trying his best to keep it easy on his legs.

"Wait!" he called.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Spiral got his various supplies he thought he'd need and set them on a tray thing and then on the floor. XD Before sitting on the floor himself. Crazy zetra. This was why he meant she didn't have to get up. He'd just sit on the floor. =)

--

Oh gosh! D: the freak knew he'd caught on! Door, door, he needed the door out. It was pretty easy to find. He glanced back, trying to see if Whiskey was still far away before grabbing the handle. He had kinda ran down the hall then circled back to the door that wasn't all that far from where he had started as an FYI to brad.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Tex looked at him, he was...going to sit on the floor? She immediately felt guilty, like he had to work to have the ability to fix her.

"Ummm..." she said, unsure how to word what she was trying to say. "You don't need to sit on the floor."

(Thanks. xD)

Whiskey probably wasn't...too far behind him, but he was not 'chasing' him and was moving rather slowly due to his pains.

"Hey...." he said, looking at Writhe with a confused expression. If he thought Whiskey was the answer to his questions, why would he run from it?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:27 pm

"It's easier this way. Standing would kind of be...awkward with you this low." Obviously that's what he thought she meant. He looked at his tools and had already began eyeing up what he intended to do.

--

Lucky for Whiskey, Writhe seemed to have no memory that he could actually fight. So when Whiskey spoke to him, he let go of the handle and let himself slide, back against the door and covered his head. He had to get ouuut. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Tex pulled herself away from him slightly.

"No no...." she said. "I mean I could get higher, this really isn't fair and I am starting to feel guilty!"

Whiskey got closer, he knew it'd scare him more, but he had to be close enough to not let him out. He thought fast, trying to think of something to say.

"Why would you run from your own uncle anyway?" he asked in a very serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:36 pm

>=. Dumb not holding still people.
Spiral frowned. "I'm a zetraloid." As if she wasn't. He shrugged, "I'm used to sitting wherever. It doesn't bother me. Besides, it'll put less strain on you."

-----

Writhe looked horrified. Until he mentioned uncle. Then he looked kind of...confused. Skeptical. Was Whiskey his uncle? Or was he LYING? Like he currently suspected this all was. He wanted to ask him to prove it, but he had no voice and to do that would risk his place by the door. He frowned, trying to push himself back further, although he was already back as far as he could go.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Tex was getting stuuuuubborn. "Well I'm a zetraloid too." she stated. "And I can handle a little strain."

She raised an eye at him, trying to see how he would combat THAT perfect logic.

Whiskey squatted, before sitting down, staring at Writhe.

He rested his head on his hands. This ought to make Writhe a little more comfortable.

"You don't remember me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:43 pm

XDDDDD) "NO DINNER." Spiral said. I kid,
"Well if you wanna sit on my fancy table that bad, by all means, you're welcome to it." Spiral replied. =U

--
Writhe shook his head slowly. His uncle wouldn't have hated him though would he? Because Whiskey had not been very nice already a lot. An uncle should be like more understanding or caring or concerned. Whiskey didn't strike him as possessing any of those emotions as of last night n stuff. He was at least not as ready to run with Whiskey's new position though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Tex nodded. "Well, I think it would make me feel better and make your work easier." she said. She began to push herself up with her arms, her confidence rising....she didn't need help! She could do this! =D

Whiskey looked disappointed, before looking at the floor.

"Whoever did that to you is going to pay." he stated, it was already true, as this was not enjoyable for him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Spiral waited for madam slowpoke to be stubborn and get up so that he could fix stuff.

HAHA XDD win.
Hmm...well maybe it was his uncle. Writhe wasn't entirely confident. But running outside wasn't gonna help him either. He didn't even know who he was! And...well Whiskey hadn't done anything to hurt him yet so...he made no response just staring down. He wished he remembered who he was at least.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Tex managed to balance on her feet, before she leaned out for the table. She slammed into it, before pulling herself up with her arms. She began to get situated.

Whiskey continued looking at the floor, before glancing back at Writhe. Well, this was awkward.

"Do you want your paper?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Well that looked...slightly painful. But Spiral made no comment about it. She was a zetra after all. He brought his stuff back up to average level. The majority of Tex's injuries should be able to heal on their own c: as long as they didn't get infect. Or violently assaulted by zyderoid.

Writhe shook his head, resting his arms over his knees and staring off to the side, where a wall was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:06 am

Tex was quiet as she watched Spiral get his tools and get to work. She wasn't aware of the extent of her injuries, so she wasn't sure what he did and didn't need to fix.

"Does it look bad?" she asked.

Whiskey saw Writhe shake his head and he sighed. What if he really was Writhe's uncle? Writhe wouldn't even be giving him a chance.

"Come on." he offered, standing up slowly. He meant for Writhe to follow him back to the living room, or maybe get BREAKFAST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-