My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:40 pm

"Complain complain." Vengeance grumbled, "It's not even your house. I don't see why you care. Come in and take my only food." What a grouch. Yes he was accusing her of stealing his food too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Tex glared at him.

"I'm looking out for your well being....and for Dizzy too." she shook her head and began to return to retrieve the popcorn. "Ungrateful zetra." she muttered. "What do you plan to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:07 pm

"A sock." Vengeance replied, completing his ungrateful zetraloid image. Sarcasm and all.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Tex was mumbling to herself as she got the popcorn in the bowl.

"Don't be so stupid" she told Veng, trying to toss a handful of popcorn on him as she walked by to give it to Dizzy.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:21 pm

How rude and wasteful. Veng stared at the popped corn YES popped corn with a fierce glare that made the tiny little puffs cower in fear. Actually they just rolled off. Either way he was being a big baby about it.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Tex passed off the popcorn to Dizzy and returned to where Veng was.

"I know you're being...." she stopped, she decided she didn't want to talk while mad. She sighed. "I'm going to get you some food, what do you like?" she asked quietly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Because everyone HAD to be hungry huh tex? >=.

Veng shrugged. Yes he was probably making a point of being unhelpful really. Why he acted up at random was really anyone's guess. It didn't really seem like he was provoked to be such a pain.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:36 pm

(xD She meant groceries, not really like a meal for the instant....but I did not classify. =) )

Tex waited. Veng would at least answer, right? He should.

Dizzy was happily munching on the popcorn, it wouldn't last him long.

"Dizzy is gonna need food too." she said. "You know how to prepare anything?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Its food brad. Tex and food >=. XDD )

Vengeance was being annoyed now, without good reason.

"Do I LOOK like I know how to cook stuff?" He asked.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:47 pm

(oops. >_>)

Tex glared. "Sure doesn't seem to bother YOU that you can't cook anything, when you seem to be accepting the responsibility of caring for some...younger kid. Did you think this through at all?"

She was quite angry now.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:53 pm

It tended to be this attitude that got Veng in trouble a lot. |P Certain people--like his dad for example--didn't take too kindly to his needlessly sarcastic responses. "What's it matter to you?" He asked, still managing his glare with ease.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:07 pm

"It matters because I have a conscience!" she stated. "I can't leave knowing this....kid is gonna die because you don't know how to take care of him."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Vengeance made a face about this. She was exaggerating as far as he was concerned and he didn't appreciate that fact. But...well he couldn't really say anything sarcastic about that, so he dropped it, letting his helmet fins droop accordingly as he glared at his crossed arms.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Tex stood there, waiting to see if Veng would do something. She shouldn't have to be here right now, wait, Dizzy used to be on the streets right? He could take care of himself! And Veng could just...mope or something. She didn't know.

"Maybe I should just go." she said.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Vengeance made no comment about this either. He had now entered the epic silent mode that really didn't solve anything at all.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:22 pm

"Did you hear me?" she asked. She wanted some sort of confirmation so she didn't leave and feel totally guilty knowing Veng didn't know, or didn't approve or something.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Vengeance finally looked up from his downward glare. He nodded his head one time, and that was it.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Tex wanted her confirmation, and she got it, yet it didn't satisfy the anxiety.

"So you're okay with this?" she asked in a dull tone.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:30 pm

He nodded his head again. Hadn't that been obvious the first time? He guessed not.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Tex turned with a glare. Veng didn't know what he was talking about, that she was sure about.

"I'm getting food." she stated, before abruptly trying to leave. =)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Yes because all need food lol.

Vengeance said nothing on this matter. If she wanted to eat then gosh he wasn't stopping her, sheesh.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:48 pm

xDDD Yes.

Tex went to the nearby store and started grabbing microwaveable things, simple meals like POP TARTS YAY and other things. Veng wanted to be stubborn? At least he wouldn't starve for a while.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Meanwhile Veng was simply on his couch yes, returning to picking at the actuators visible outside of his arm. Oh what a joyous even tto partake in.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Tex returned a while later, with three bags of goodies for them. =U

She stopped. The door....crud she forgot about the door. 0.0

She kicked it gently, to replicate knocking.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Vengeance grumbled about this too. Why did she wanna be baaaaack already? He got himself up, grumpily, but up none the less. And made his way to the door before opening it without any enthusiasim.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:31 am

Tex was seriously surprised. He opened the door? Without a fight?

She beamed at him as she hurried inside, one of the bags slipping.

"Wow thank you Vengeance!" she exclaimed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:41 am

Why the heck was she so excited? Didn't people normally open doors? He shrugged, "Er...you're welcome I guess."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-