MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:04 am

(Ha ha ha. xDD)

Whiskey and Tex watched, Spiral sure was helpful. =O

Whiskey nodded, almost surprised Spiral had brought him paper. "...thanks." he stated.

Tex looked at the trail. Oh great, now Spiral would have to work more. D=
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:10 am

That was why you didn't throw your food on the ground. Anyway Writhe was gone now. Which Spiral didn't exactly seem to notice...the fact that there was a half shifter wandering around in his house...

Anyway.

"So about you guys..." He stated, before remembering something else, "You're welcome. Anyway, so what do you want to do about your own injuries?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:17 am

"Nothing." Whiskey stated, his eye flashing. Where was Writhe? He better not have been causing havoc in Spiral's house....it isn't fair...he better not be leaving either, but his legs hurt and he didn't want to follow. D=

Tex said nothing, she wanted repairs rather badly, but would not accept them.

"I'm fine." she stated reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:22 am

Whiskey suddenly doesn't want Writhe to get lost and disappear. =U

Spiral FROWNED. This was probably all because he wasn't as alert as he could've been normally. "I'm...sorry I'm kind of falling asleep here, honestly I don't mean to at all..."

Writhe hadn't left the house. He'd gone into the other room and was now quite contentedly laying on the soft although cold, couch.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:24 am

Tex and Whiskey didn't answer him directly. They knew he was tired, they were tired.

"Just go to sleep." Whiskey told him, he had not wanted to say it, but dang it Spiral needed his dang sleep. >=U

Tex chimed in. "Tomorrow we can discuss more stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:30 am

That meant they'd come back didn't it? Spiral was pretty sure that was what it meant and if that were the case then that would all work and be good. He'd be more alert tomorrow and he was sure they could handle the kid for a night. The kid....right....where WAS the kid? Had he left? No one else looked concerned, maybe they knew where he was. He shrugged, "Alright, tomorrow then..." He still looked a tad skeptical, "But if you have any kind of issue before then, don't hesitate to call."

Writhe was examining a remote control he had found. =U He had made himself right at home.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:23 am

Whiskey nodded. "Tomorrow." he said, as he began to head to the exit of the room. Tex looked up at him, a concerned look on her face.

"Wha-." she started.

Whiskey stopped, looking at her questioningly.

"How....aren't you going to help me?" she asked. "And watch the kid?"

Whiskey's eye flashed. "You can sleep there, the kid is gone."

Tex looked rather hurt that he didn't care very much about her situation.

"He's gonna fix you tomorrow anyway, might as well be here." he added, continuing out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:53 am

Spiral shrugged, "I don't mind." He was stating this about Tex staying there.

Writhe tossed the remote before leaving, back to the kitchen area which was basically visible from the front door, and began poking at the spaghetti on the ground.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:57 am

Whiskey happened to be entering the kitchen area now. He stopped, pausing to stare at Writhe. Was he still faking amnesia? What was he doing anyway?

Tex shook her head, feeling rather helpless since she couldn't really MOVE to protest staying there.

"You're too kind...." she said to Spiral. "But I really shouldn't.'
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:00 am

"It'll be easier that way anyway won't it? Just wait here." As if she could really move, "I'll be right back." Off to get something more comfty for her to sleep on, big surprise. He had to cross paths with the others.

"You take him." He stated about Writhe quite randomly, "I don't want a potential killer sleeping in here." He paused for a moment, staring for awhile before adding, "And I'm pretty confident you already know how to keep him under control." Did he suspect Whiskey had hurt Writhe? =U or did he just suspect Whiskey could do that sort of stuff in general? He hadn't made it entirely clear.

Writhe glanced up, there was a killer in here?! heck he didn't wanna stay here either then!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:06 am

Tex opened her mouth to protest to him too, but dang it he was a fast walker. D= She looked around, no, she couldn't have him doing all this for her, it wasn't fair.

She used her arms to slide off the chair. Hmmmm that really hurt her legs. =U Nope, still can't walk. DARN.

Whiskey left when he heard no killers could be there. =( xD Ahem. Whiskey's eye flashed, what did Spiral mean by that? First of all, NO, he wasn't taking the kid. Second, what made Spiral think he could keep him under control? He hadn't seen Writhe fight....and Whiskey himself was damaged.

"I don't think so." he stated in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:10 am

"He can't stay here." Spiral insisted again. He could be more demanding when he wanted to.

Writhe apparently thought he was supposed to be with Whiskey anyway, because his following attempt would probably displease Whiskey greatly. He got up and tried to go over to hug him. >=. Maybe he thought he was related or something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:20 am

Whiskey flashed his eye, unintentionally, at Spiral.

"Then he can go." he stated, as if this were a simple solution.

When he saw Writhe coming over to hug him. his eye began to glow steady. MR WHISKEY WAS NOT USED TO THIS. Not only had he not been hugged in a long time, but nobody did because of his...properties, even though he wasn't electrified all the time. When he was little, people hesitated and would often not hug him.

He didn't attempt to move, however, if anything he felt a little threatened since he somewhat thought Writhe was faking his niceness, and he was not used to hugs.

Tex looked around, hmmm, she didn't want him to keep helping her when she had nothing to offer in return! She pulled herself between the two chairs and scrunched up, trying to 'hide'. Her fins were sticking up and anyone who wasn't blind would see her anyway, but she felt a little better. She sighed slowly. This wasn't fair at all.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:25 am

XDD FAIL TEX.

Spiral didn't answer right away. Why couldn't Whiskey be more reasonable?

Writhe succeeded then. And hugged Whiskey. He'd have been horrified himself if he had remembered he didn't like the guy, or that he wasn't nice in general. But right now he thought he was related to Whiskey for some reason.

Tex was at least safe until Spiral returned.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:33 am

The hug was interesting for Mr. Whiskey, did he like it? Well, he didn't have a reason to like it, Writhe was just a kid. He didn't know the meaning behind hugs did he? Why should he like it? But why shouldn't he like it either?

He still didn't return the hug however, but his eye was no longer glowing.

Tex pulled her legs closer to herself, with help of her arms, and then crossed her arms, leaning so her chin rested on her arms resting on her legs.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:37 am

Spiral was an epic tired zetra now. And now that this was true, his attitude wasn't the best either. It was to be expected. "Fine. Whatever. Toss him out, I don't care, I need to go to sleep."

Writhe let go of Whiskey eventually, and then pretty much did nothing but stand there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:42 am

Whiskey knew he needed to sleep, so he really didn't do anything in response to what Spiral said. He had no problem throwing the kid out right? Sure he didn't.

He glanced down at him standing there. The hug, the innocent look. This was too perfect, why did he do that? AND NO VOICE too. Whiskey sighed angrily. "What are you gonna do?" he asked aloud, mostly directed at Writhe, but it was almost a question to himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:49 am

Writhe's helmet fins twitched. Apparently that's what he was gonna do. He smiled at Whiskey again.

Spiral shrugged. Whiskey knew where the door was, he was sure he'd help himself to it, so he went to go pull the cushions off his couch to put in the other room for Tex.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:52 am

(xDD Spiral rocks! So....predictable yet one would expect him to have something different to use or something. =O I dunno. xD)

Whiskey did not return a smile, he still wasn't happy with him. He glanced around, where had he set that paper?

"Do you know who you are?" Whiskey asked, figuring Writhe could answer yes or no questions.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:56 am

Writhe shrugged, with an expression that basically said "heck, anyone's guess =. " And considering no one knew what his name was around here, there was a slim chance they could say it to make him rememer. Veng could =) but he was not here.

Spiral brought couch cushions back and...huh? tex was on floor? How'd she get down there. D:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:03 am

Whiskey crossed his arms. So he didn't seem to remember, but when would he? That's what he was afraid of, he was much easier to kill when he was asleep and if he had to watch Writhe, how could he sleep?

Tex glanced up at Spiral, oh yeah. =. She gave him a small, almost embarrassed smile. What HAD she hoped to accomplish getting down? Oh yeah she tried to walk.

"Thanks but I really need to go." she said, even though she wasn't attempting to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:08 am

Writhe had no clue what Whiskey was thinking for obvious reasons. He gazed up at him for awhile, then looked off to the side, almost shy-like, then sort of tried peeking at Whiskey again.

"Your friend said you could stay." He set the cushions down, "It'll be easier for me that way anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:16 am

Whiskey only stared at him, not playing along with his actions. He had to bring him somewhere, but where could he bring him where he could have a place to rest AND someone who would help keep an eye on the kid? He refused to sleep when he was near, who knew when he'd snap out of it.

"What?" he asked, as of Writhe could answer.

Tex scowled. "He said I could stay....because he doesn't care. He's not the boss of me anyway, what he said doesn't matter."

She paused for a moment, thinking about how it'd be easier for Spiral. Sure, it WOULD be, but he'd still need to fix her right? "I...I think I'll just go to the hospital." she said, using her arms on the chairs to pick herself up, she straightened her legs and attempted to move them. IT HURT.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:20 am

Writhe blinked. And then yawned, rubbing his hand over the one that had been stabbed through delicately. He looked rather concerned by the injury as he kept running his hand along the outside of it as if he couldn't figure out how it got there. He tried showing Whiskey it as if he didn't suspect he had seen it.

"It'd be better if you just rest." Spiral stated, "til tomorrow, it really would." He yawned. Yes...rest something he wanted.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:25 am

Whiskey was still rather displeased he was here with Writhe in the first place, but then when he saw the wound again, and Writhe seemed rather distraught about it (Did I use that correctly? xD), he felt a pang of guilt. He WAS a kid, just a troubled, innocent kid. His mind flashed to when he stabbed his arm, and how he was acting after that. He blinked, he didn't want that image in his head. He was already focused on the wound however, so when the memories stopped, he was looking at it.

He looked away, his eye glowing. Should he respond? What should he say? Maybe telling the truth would snap him out of it, but if it didn't, how would that affect the little dude?

He looked back, but tried to focus on Writhe's eyes instead of his wound. "Looks bad." he muttered. "Doc will fix ya up tomorrow."

Tex dropped herself on the floor, rather roughly. She leaned against the wall, closing her eyes. THIS WAS STUPID. D=

"Just go rest." she told Spiral. "Don't worry about me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:31 am

Hmm...Writhe studied it a bit longer before deciding that sounded fine to him too. Whiskey sounded fine with it, so he should be fine with it as well!

"It's...kind of hard not to worry about someone who can't even stand...when they're in my house."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:35 am

Whiskey sighed, heading in the direction of Spiral's comfier looking living quarters. His legs hurt after all, and that couch looked nice.

He glanced to see if Writhe was following, he expected him to, but didn't really want him to.

Tex was looking a little irritated now.

"Well...maybe you should leave...so I can leave without you...freaking out about my methods." she said in a not so friendly tone. "You need sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-