MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:00 am

Writhe stopped yet again once he was a safe distance that he could still run from. Hm. Yes he had hurt Whiskey. Good. He kind of knew his general limitations then. He didn't try approaching again or anything, just watched him from where he stood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:02 am

Whiskey stood too from where he was, staring and glaring. He didn't speak, he wasn't blinking and his only movement was from his breathing. =U

He wanted Writhe to come back, he wanted to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:04 am

Writhe did not come back though, silly Whiskey he's not THAT dumb...or maybe he is. He came back by him...well a wider arc, quickly and without stopping anywhere near Whiskey himself. What he went to instead? Tex! Because at Whiskey's rate he had decided he could still drag off his original victim to finish off =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:07 am

Whiskey was unsure what he was doing at first, but once he saw, oh...he was motivated. He began to run after Writhe, sure his legs hurt, but there was no way he was letting this happen. He pulsed with electricity as he used it to advantage to try and numb the pain. The only thing keeping him from rage mode was knowing the crash would leave Tex AND him vulnerable when it's effects wore off.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:10 am

Dang it why was that guy so hard to judge?! Well that gave Writhe motivation to move faster, somewhat...dragging Tex with him. He'd have carried her had he had more time. All this motivation for everyone was amazing! But yes he was hurrying faster too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:16 am

They should own a company. =U Pass the motivation down until they are all finely tuned and greased gears running at 30,000RPM.

Unless Brad is mistaken, Writhe is not as fast while dragging Tex? Whiskey was used to moving on foot and while his legs hindered him a little, in Brad's mind he was still fast enough to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:22 am

OH HE IS. Ahem, no he's not as fast, but he's still pretty quick XD He's not weak. Anyway, it didn't detour Writhe from continuing on, even though he was..probably shorter than Tex actually. Writhe isn't tall at all. XD Not even beside Veng D: Just pick um both up Whiskey Wink Ahem. Writhe kept on dragging her along, the distance between them thinning and that was when he decided he needed new tactic. THREATEN LIFE OF CAPTIVE ZETRA. He had a knife still just not his favorite so he...reached down real quick and managed to hold her..somewhat more effectively. So that he could hold knife to her throat I SWEAR it's faster than my lame description of it XDD You're not epic slow Whiskey D: XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:24 am

Whiskey was certainly taken back by this. No, it wasn't supposed to happen this way. He was supposed to have them BOTH live, Writhe cause he didn't kill him and Tex because he saved her. Now Tex was gonna die and he was going to need to kill Writhe! He was in no mood to acquire more regrets.

He continued to get closer, Writhe hadn't said anything to him yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:28 am

Writhe saw no need to say anything. It was obvious. Whiskey was smart from what he saw, he should get the point. When he stepped closer he let the knife rest against her neck, just barely digging into the surface layers. THEN HER HEAD FEL OFF ahem. it didn't fall of I'm just being dumb. He took a step back himself--Writhe that was, although the motion made him accidentally push it in just a tad bit deeper as well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:31 am

(xDDD)

Tex was not very awake, but she did gasp, her eyes opening wide as she slowly realized the situation.

Whiskey's eyes flashed, then stayed lit again. He usually did that when his mind went away for a moment when he was angry. =) He took another step toward Writhe.

"You gonna kill her?" he asked. He didn't care, he was going to kill Writhe. He didn't trust him one bit. If he didn't advance, he'd probably back away so Whiskey couldn't catch him, and then kill Tex.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:33 am

Writhe nodded, letting the knife dig in further again as he took a couple more steps. It was pretty clear he couldn't do so easily. Probably because holding someone who was actually bigger than him wasn't easy. It helped knife get itself stuck more though. Didn't whiskey NOT want her to die? He was supposed to stop, dumby.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:35 am

Tex reached up and tried to grab Writhe's wrist with the knife. That hurt! And Whiskey didn't seem to be helping at all.

Whiskey stopped, not just to see what Tex did, but to see what Writhe thought he was gonna do. If Writhe backed up, Whiskey was going to follow, he was sure about that.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:37 am

Writhe did not approve of this for obvious reasons. And tried to yank it away from her, unfortunately that sort of, slashed at the side of her neck too--although he hadn't meant to. I'm not saying its to a deadly degree BTW just that he slashed it by accident on the side. How bad is entirely up to you. DO NOT MAKE HER HEAD FALL OFF XDDD
Writhe Ganon
Whiskey: Mah Boi
tex: Sad Link
Veng who isn't even here: My stuff!

Judges: weegee
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:43 am

Her head fe- *reads end of your repky* >_>

(HA HA HA. xDD PERFECT!!)

Tex gasped rather loudly, thinking he had done it intentionally AND to kill. She leaned to the side, thinking she was a goner. She was holding her breath, trying to pretend her neck wasn't split open.

Whiskey took this opportunity to advance. =U It was a fast walk, not a sprint, because he figured it would be too easy if Writhe didn't get it back under control.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:46 am

This intimidated Writhe, who suddenly became far less careful about what he was doing. That had been an accident! Was...was she dead? He wasn't sure and Whiskey approaching was making him panic, his hand quite shaky as he still tried holding it there. He...was just a kid after all >_> Not exactly a battle hardened criminal. XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:50 am

Tex was gasping, she was breathing just fine, but she thought she had been cut. She was grasping at her throat and breathing very heavily, convinced her actions were all that was keeping her alive right now.

Whiskey continued to advance, almost close enough to tackle now. =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:52 am

I pity Tex in the following. Because Writhe was scared, so he started fumbling backwards in uncoordinated steps, and that meant his knife was bumping against her neck every time he did so, sometimes more severely than others.

Poor Tex who thinks she's dying =U She was really just needing some dinner.

Last edited by Mega10 on Tue May 17, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:55 am

Tex was grabbing a lot now, trying to get her hand between Writhe's knife and her throat, as well as trying to grab his hand holding the knife.

Whiskey started to run at Writhe now, his blade still ejected. He held his stuck blade diagonally across his chest as defense while he pulled back his unstuck one, ready to pierce or otherwise impale someone. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:01 am

Alright Maybe this wasn't working all that great as protection. He could...he could...He couldn't do anything from here efficiently could he? Her hand freaked his panicked state out, so he stabbed it, but at least it wasn't her throat. He wasn't trying to be randomly violent it just...scared him in his current state. But then he seriously epic failed, and ended up tripping on his own foot. So down he went, Tex and all |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:04 am

Tex cried out about her hand, before shushing herself so she didn't hurt her neck anymore. She was crying though, and very freaked out.

Whiskey was there, not ready to stab anymore considering Tex was on top of Writhe. He did however, try to bend over and secure Writhe's hand with the knife.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:05 am

That was quite easy considering how confused Writhe was about what he was doing at the moment. He did try and get away anyway. Out from under Tex and just...away. He didn't care if he broke his darn arm trying, he'd try that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:09 am

Whiskey attempted to stab through Writhe's arm with his good blade, to pin him to the ground with it. =U

Tex was scrambling away, she didn't want to be NEAR that zetra!

Yeah Whiskey. >=U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:15 am

I\'m serious

Ahem

Writhe's arm was pinned, and when Whiskey struck it, it flashed black streams of...well light oddly enough, even though it was black. And then plasma started seeping out of it likewise. And Writhe? He was making significant complaints about. Kind of...well writhing yes. Back and forth and whining about it as he pushed at Whiskey's blade as if it'd go away.

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Challengeacceptedplz
My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Challengeaccepted2
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:19 am

Whiskey leaned on his own arm, to try and shove his blade further into the ground to hold Writhe better.

"What's the matter?!" he yelled. Brad is not exaggerating when he says Whiskey was being insane, he was not controlling himself at all really. =O
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:22 am

XDD

Writhe's arm was quite sufficiently trapped, but regardless he made a big fuss about it, because believe it or not it hurt like crazy. And Whiskey yelling at him...He was a dead zetra! this time he really was! He had to be, he pushed it too far. He'd lost he was trapped. He was so DEAD. And still his only response was to generally whine and make other noises of apparent pain as he tried doing...something. He didn't knwo what, anything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:25 am

Whiskey stayed leaning on his blade arm. "SHUT UP." he commanded, attempting to swiftly kick the arm he had pinned in the ground.

Tex was beginning to realize she wasn't dying and turned to see what was going on. Whiskey....Whiskey was winning it looked like! Good!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:28 am

That did the opposite of make him shut up, silly Whiskey. It made him cry out rather loud and sharply. Apparently the guy wasn't even gonna just...simply kill him. His BABY eyes got all teary because this hurt a lot more than he was used to. No one had ever ran a blade thing through his arm before. Or kicked it afterwards. (someone probably should've sooner though >_> )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-