MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:59 pm

(xDDD)

Whiskey made his way over to Tex and knelt by her. Well, she was breathing, that was good. As he examined the stab wounds, he began to electrify again. That stupid little punk. He glared as he gave Tex a small shove.

"You conscious?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:07 am

Writhe looked at his knife...again, debating on his plans. This was a knife meant for puncturing zetraloids after all. Not a dumb human knife. He probably wasn't supposed to have the knife, considering he was a KID but Edge shouldn't have either when he was so. =| Ahem anyway he decided he would through it at silvery zetra, like a jerk. It didn't matter if it hit or not because he was gonna need to run either way. So he threw it in a way it would hopefully hit him, and then took off ((not as in gone just he's running lol) the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:14 am

Whiskey DIED.

Ahem.

Whiskey's eyes went wide as the knife, surprisingly, entered his body near his left hip. He was very electrified as he grasped the knife. Closing his eye, he gave it a small tug. Oh boy that hurt! He gave it a fast yank, causing a lot of pain and plasma to rush out of the wound. He stared for a moment, if he got up now, he would KILL that zetra. He waited another moment, listening for Writhe to be approaching or something. He slowly turned, knife in his hand....HMM did Writhe run out of sight already? =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:17 am

The park is kind of wide open, its hard for him to run out of sight entirely. He was a relatively far distance though, rounding a clump of tall bushes. Apparently he didn't want to ask for his knife back. That or he had another plan.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:19 am

Whiskey only glared, probably hoping his eyes fired lasers.

Whiskey: The heck I don't even...

SHUSH you.

He swung the knife into the ground, so that only the handle was visible. He glanced at his hip, hmmm, that was gonna bleed a LOT wasn't it? Dumb thing. He grabbed his flask and took a drink, wounds hurt less when you're drunk.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:34 am

Writhe stopped once he had disappeared behind the bushes, because he hadn’t heard the other following at all. That was his favorite knife! Had he at least hit the guy? He peeked through the bushes to see, not like shoving his head, just looking through tiny open gaps. Huh, yeah he probably had, that or the guy was stupid and didn’t feel like doing anything about it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:38 am

Whiskey didn't see him, he was too busy drinking. He put his flask away and tested his strength standing up, oh, that hurt considerably. He grasped the new wound and winced. Stupid zetra.

He gave Tex another nudge. "Hey." he said loudly.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:39 am

Writhe was appeased by what he saw, and decided he'd take his chances again. He returned from his hiding, slower and more cautious, one hand behind his back the other naturally at his side.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:42 am

Whiskey got no reply from Tex, so he sighed and bent over to pick her up. He succeeded, but his dumb leg hurt now. >=U Now what? Where was he gonna go? if he brought her to her house, surely he'd be blamed for this. But...she needed care. The hospital? AGAIN? He glared at the ground as he looked back to try and see if Writhe was still gone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:44 am

Writhe was managing his approach more skillfully than his earlier attack. He did know how to be sneakier and such, he just hadn't been doing that earlier. Caught up in too much fun thatt Whiskey had interrupted. So he was staying out of eyesight basically. Knowing what angles a zetraloid couldn't see from easily at certain positions. He moved swift, but relatively silently now, closing the gap betweeen them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:47 am

Whiskey didn't see him, good. Wimp probably ran away. He began to head to the exit of the park. He was mad...and limping. Tex was still unresponsive, which also made him mad.

He was an angry being. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:51 am

(XDDD yes he was)
Writhe pulled what he had been hiding out from behind his back. Another thing he shouldn't have--a gun. Not a necessarily deadly one though. It looked deadly >_> But in all reality it was just the kind federation and some police officers used. The kind meant for puncturing or pinching circuits--zetraloid equivalent of nerves. He wasn't sure exactly where all effective locations to use it were, but he shot it anyway from where he was--which was fairly close, to make it work right one had to do so, aiming more at his leg than anything.

Tree: THANK THE GREAT CREATOR.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:59 am

Whiskey heard it, before feeling the pain. He hissed as he kicked his leg out, what the heck was that? It caused him to stumble and he dropped Tex, she rolled to a stop not far from him. He ejected his blade as he turned around, ready to defend as he hopped on his hurt leg to try and find out what got him.

He saw Writhe there and he instantly became angrier.

"The *bleep* do you want?!" he yelled, trying to glance at his leg to see what was hurting so badly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:03 am

"Is it any better?" Writhe asked, a slight hint of sardonic humor to what he said, he still held the gun in a ready to fire again manner incase he needed it. He was referring to his skill.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:05 am

"No." Whiskey growled. "You don't usually upset someone that can KILL you!"

He took a second to look at his leg, what was that stupid thing? He grabbed the end that was barely visible and yanked it out, tossing it aside as he began to bleed in that leg now too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:09 am

Hmm o3o Whiskey thought he was a threat still? Okay. Writhe could deal with that. He shot it again, a few times actually, still generally aiming for limbs, legs, arms, hands feet, whatever. Anything in that region its what it tended to work easiest on. Other places were a bit more tricky. Writhe should not have been allowed to have that weapon =| "I can kill you too." He stated, quite confidently. "But you upset me."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:11 am

Whiskey was MAD now. He attempted to dodge, but it didn't make much sense to do so when the gun was so much faster.

He decided to ignore avoiding the gun as he lunged at Writhe, blade swinging to take him down. =U He would take the shots he figured, not knowing what exactly they did. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:16 am

That surprised Writhe! Why wasn't he stuck like most zetraloids? The momuntary shock was evident, before he held out one hand, cringing anyway as if he expected this to fail. A black haze quickly switched to an almost shimmering surface. This is what Whiskey's blade his, it knocked it into nonexistence again instantly, but bought Writhe a bit of time, seeing as it hadn't hurt him. He could do a few of the Shapeshifter tricks--that being one of them, although it was stupid to use it in public like he just had. It was the Shapeshifter barrier. Typically a shifter could encase their entire body in such a thing--only for a few seconds of course, but Writhe was only half shifter, thus his was unimpressive. Lots of color with less effectiveness |P that came from the healer side. They had really glowy hands. BRAD COME BACK SO I DUN GET CARRIED AWAY >=|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:19 am

(xDD Ha ha ha. xDD)

This surprised Whiskey for sure, but not enough to deter his movements. Maybe he underestimated this zetra, but either way he wasn't gonna let him keep hurting him like that.

Whiskey swung at him again, fully expecting another barrier thingy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:22 am

And so it did appear, another barrier that was. He'd had to toss his gun thing out of range for the time being so he could use his other hand to help. He didn't like fighting this close range. He needed to get back, but that was hard with someone...well doing what Whiskey was doing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:31 am

(xDD)

Whiskey was growing more frustrated, which didn't exactly help the situation. He continued his attacks, now implementing his stuck blade to also help swinging at Writhe. Despite it being stuck, it was stuck in it's ejected position and therefore posed a threat.

Tex was stirring....SOUP ahem. She instantly felt the pain again and clenched herself together. Where was she? Was she dead?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:35 am

soup yes. cuz she hungered.

Block, block partial block, pain, dang it, missed that one, block again. That limited his ability to do the fancy barrier with one hand that was now bleeding plasma. He needed distance! He took a chance, pretty much guarding himself with the thicker armored part of his arms as he shoved off the ground backwards--well he was headed back that way I mean. He'd be able to catch himself. He just needed more distance!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:39 am

Whiskey went from attacking over and over, to planning it out a little more, trying to swipe at more exposed parts of Writhe. When Writhe did his jump back thingy, Whiskey tried his best to hurry after him. Even though he had dropped the gun, he didn't want to let him get away, or sneak up on him again or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:43 am

That was fine with Writhe now, because he darted to the side, not bothering to get any more distance. He hadn't really planned to get himself into a fight. And he wasn't really sure how to fight as well without weapons. Would Whiskey kill him? He wasn't entirely sure...eh it was still retreat time! He changed tactics. To running, he could run and stay out of range he was pretty sure versus outfighting. After all he had hurt Whiskey's leg, that'd do something right?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:58 am

Both Whiskey's legs were hurt dumb Writhe. =)

Whiskey only followed a short distance, before stopping and standing as if he were still ready to fight. His legs hurt, he admitted that. Even with his zappyness and anger. If he ever saw that zetra again, if he got the chance he would take him out. His eyes were still glowing as he watched Writhe.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:00 am

Writhe stopped yet again once he was a safe distance that he could still run from. Hm. Yes he had hurt Whiskey. Good. He kind of knew his general limitations then. He didn't try approaching again or anything, just watched him from where he stood.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:02 am

Whiskey stood too from where he was, staring and glaring. He didn't speak, he wasn't blinking and his only movement was from his breathing. =U

He wanted Writhe to come back, he wanted to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-