MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:47 pm

(Nevermind the fact, Tex, that this kid also tried to kill you)

"Yeah." Spiral stated, still not specifying why he had asked such a strange question. They had reached his HOUSE. It wasn't anything fancy really. Not too crowded by neighbors, a few trees bordering the sides, an epic well kept lawn, more decorative fencing for Whiskey to break, and some ivy growing over entrance which had a low gate in front of it, probably more for looks than anything seeing as most any zetra could hop it. Or maybe it was to keep humans out, ahem. Anyway, the house itself was...average >_> XDD AKA it blended in with all the others if not seeming a tad bit larger (Hey he has to put his secondary office somewhere >=U )
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Tex: Oh yeah. =.

Yaaaay description. =D

Tex shook her head. "I can't." she stated plainly. Apparently Tex saw him as less of a threat now that she knew he was a kid, it was odd, but it made sense at the moment.

Whiskey followed him, glad it appeared like he could rest for a moment. The fighting and his injuries were growing more irritable the more he continued to walk. He glanced around, Doc had a nice place.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Spiral nodded, kicking his gate open, how polite of him to deal with the gate, it swung open though, quite easily. He'd have opened it properly if he wasn't carrying someone. Well he saw no reason to push the topic any further. I mean, he didn't know if the kid would live or have those problems yet anyway.

When he got to his front door, he had to set him down and get it open, then he picked Writhe up again and walked inside, using one foot to kind of hold it open for Tex and Whiskey. Friendly doctor =) Whiskey are you insane? =| you NEVER go to a doctor's house that's when they turn out to be evil and like mad scientists n stuff. Anyway. Inside his house wasn't exactly fancy or anything. Just average and beware Tex, it smelled like DINNER. Like Spaghetti weegee

"Sorry, it's not exactly the hospital or anything, I'm not allowed to do anything there if I'm not on work time." He figured they'd understand that at least.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Whiskey is CRAYZEE. xDD Yeah, he should really know better, him hating doctors and all.

Whiskey followed, nodding to Spiral for holding the door open for him.

Tex was back being mad, but it was fading away as she really did appreciate not having to walk because sir Whiskey was helping her....or doing everything, ya know.

"It's not an issue." Tex replied to Spiral, of course it wasn't the hospital, she was just grateful that he was helping Writhe.

"Something smells good." she commented. "I hope we didn't take you away from your dinner...."

Whiskey was not amused by this, of course they did.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:24 pm

"Oh, it's okay really." He pointed to Whiskey, "He would know, I eat when I can, manage everything else as it comes. I mean it's my job afterall." Not when he wasn't on work time though >_> Anyway he went through a HALL of BORINGNESS. He didn't even have any pictures of family. He had no family. This is why he had no pictures. So pictureless walls. But anyway he had his own little...doctor office looking room thing at the end. Which was GEWD. So he brought Writhe there, welcoming the others along likewise.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Tex nodded in response to what Spiral was saying, yeah, she understood that.

Whiskey followed, he didn't have any pictures in his office or house either, so he didn't see anything odd about this place. TEX though, she was looking around like Whiskey was bringing her to be slaughtered. What kind of place is this with a boring hallway of doom?

She was glad Whiskey had her now, if there were any traps Whiskey surely would spring them. =)

Whiskey carried Tex into the room Spiral had just brought Writhe and the two began to look at all the cool stuff.

Ten: It's a decontamination room there is nothing there but some wet wipes and gloves. =U

Brad: >_> Oh.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:36 pm

XDD WIN

Spiral set Writhe down, and instantly went to hurry mode of getting stuff out o different drawers and stuff. He knew this place way too well for this to be an uncommon happening. |P Either way he got what he wanted and came back.

"Heads up and a warning of umm apologies, I don't really have time to explain everything on this guy like I did last time. So if it looks a little eh...extreme, sorry."

Extreme. Sure, that worked. "I gotta pull him open." He stated anyway because he was blunt like that. So he wedged something in place wear armor strips had come off anyway, it had an interesting effect of making them start flinging off elsewhere in general. Ew. Shapeshiftery like stuff >=. And their fall aparty nature.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Whiskey stood just inside the door, trying to stay out of the way as he held Tex. So much for sitting down! D= His legs hurt and stuff. Tex watched, Whiskey did too, but it was making him angry. At least he didn't know Writhe....or especially care about his well being, but seeing that sort of thing happen to anyone still made him a little mad.

Tex seemed fascinated at Spiral's work, he sure seemed to know what he was doing. It was indeed clear he had done this before. Shapeshiftery parts coming off didn't seem like a good sign, but she didn't know what else to do so she didn't question Spiral's motives.

"Do you ever sleep?" Whiskey randomly blurted out. He worked at the hospital for who knows how long, needs to eat surely, sleep too? How long did he normally spend working when he wasn't working? o.0 Spiral had his respect, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Spiral didn't ask why the heck they had a Shapeshifter...around here yes. He knew it had to be at least part Shapeshifter, but he didn't really care. "I can fix that." He stated, "If he lives." He was referring to the fact the shapeshifter plates were coming off. Spiral's helmet fins twitched at Whiskey's comment, "Yeah. When I get the chance. Not in the last five days though." He finally managed to get to what he had been trying to for Writhe. Hmm, okay mechanical, so that meant he should be able to fix it...maybe. "Huh." He stated, "I was right about it being internal. Seems to trail along kind of funny. Must've been a chain reaction." He shook his head, he didn't know that chain reaction was from his arm yet or anything, just that it came from somewhere as opposed to centering at the core. He pulled out a little peice that looked rather...fried to say the least and went over to a desk, opened a drawer with some smaller tools and started picking at something on it. It was only for a moment though, before he ran out of the room. (RUN AWAI IT GONNA BLOW, not really XPP) He was clearly doing the job that would probably require an entire crew as opposed to one. There was, a rather loud clatter from the other room and what possibly sounded like a plate or something too. But he came back, another thud beforehand, pulling along two chairs. "Here." He had brought them for Whiskey and Tex, big surprise, then ran back over to what he was doing, pulling out something else with a ton of wires dangling from it. He returned beside Writhe, connecting it to several places.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Hey you with your big repky. =U How can I compete? D= RUN AWAY IT'S GONNA BLOW. xDD Niiice. I'll have you know you do a really good job making the repairs (In RP in general, not just here. xD) extremely convincing and it really adds a lot of depth as opposed to "Hey fixed his arm" and stuff. =P So nice job!

Whiskey and Tex kept mostly quiet as they watched, feeling almost guilty that they weren't helping....especially when he returned with the chairs. Whiskey nodded to him while Tex thanked him quietly, and Whiskey sat on one, placing Tex on the other.

They continued to watch Spiral's efforts, his precision and care was unmatched. =O Whiskey, who was pondering the sleep, spoke up again.

"You need to sleep more often." he stated in a dull tone.

BTW I dun sayed repky cause I need to go and I figure your e-mail will tell you. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:45 pm

(XDD Well I'm glad you enjoy them XP they come natural for me. I'd feel weird saying "Spiral fiixed stuff")

Spiral didn't answer instantly, seemed he was a bit preoccupied making one of the little wire tips stick where he wanted it, once he got it to do as he wished he straightened himself up again.

"Oh I'd like to. My work schedule is actually three days on, one off." It was pretty common for zetraloids to have longer work days than humans...especially in the medical field apparently.

He flipped a switch on a panel that the wires were coming from, and it begun to make a very gentle sounding hum. He watched some little indicator lights on it and the display screen, slowly adjusting the level up, the hum still wasn't very loud or anything. He glanced over at the zetraloid. Hmm....

"Some kind of Shifter cross." He stated allowed, presuming Tex and Whiskey had already figured out this much. "I hate to ask, but can you lend a hand?" He was asking Whiskey this actually, "You're some kind of elemental right?" He had figured this from previous times when they had the uh zapping issues, "Electric current isn't high enough." He explained, referring to what he had Writhe hooked up to currently. "It's not exactly made to support a Shifter."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Whiskey and Tex understood his schedule, but Whiskey still thought it was an unfun one. Tex had to try rather hard to keep herself awake, as to not rub it in Spiral's face that she could sleep and he couldn't. She wiggled her foot, thought about things she feared and finally even began to poke at her wounds to make them hurt.

Whiskey on the other hand, just sat and stared for most of the duration of Spiral's work. Staring at what? It was hard to tell since he was rather pupilless. When Spiral announced that Writhe was a shifter cross, Whiskey's attention went from staring, to looking at Writhe. Well, that explained the weird glowy stuff. When he heard Spiral ask for his help, his mind went to how he owed it to the OLD Doc. He stood up reluctantly, his legs hurting right away.

"I am." Whiskey said, in response to the elemental question. He approached Spiral, a little hesitant because he wasn't sure what to do...and he was in fair amounts of pain. "What do you need me to do?" he asked, it was a dull, uninterested tone....but inside his mind, he was much less bored at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:17 am

Spiral disconnected a few of the wire things from the base machine. (Sorry for descripts I'm tired >3>) He gathered them up and then handed them to Whiskey. "Zap it. That's what I need you to do, preferably for awhile, or whatever you can manage." He was adjusting some more settings, glancing over at Writhe, stuff like that, "It'll tell us if we'll be able to bring him back around or not, just a heads up, things'll be a little creepy if it does work." He didn't say what about it would be creepy though. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:24 am

Whiskey stood awkwardly, glancing at the things Spiral was working with. He wasn't sure where to....zap...he hadn't perfected like...shooting it out and making an arc (Rewind to when Whiskey was first introduced and he did it with his fingers. =D). So was he supposed to touch it? How much power was he supposed to emit?

"I um...I'm going to need more clarification." he stated.

Tex watched from afar. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:28 am

"I don't work with half shifters." Spiral announced with a shrug, "I'm not sure what it'll take. I'll let you know if its too much, it'll probably start frying him, then you should be able to tell too. If you can manage output then I'd start low and work your way up. If you can't, look at it this way, you can't make him any worse." He shrugged, seeming quite busy with repairing the little piece he had taken out of Writhe earlier. "As long as you hold it in your hand or something...or just...put it against whatever part of you electrifies, it should work."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:39 am

Whiskey looked at the things Brad just realized Spiral had handed Whiskey. He knew when he electrified it covered all of him because of how his armor was designed, it did something that let electricity easily flow between it. =U So even if the armor was damaged or something, as long as his things that made him electrify worked, it would still travel over his whole body.

He knew he could control how powerful the current was, but it was still weird doing it in front of someone, controlled, without being angry.

"You want me to do it now?" he asked, glancing up with his GROSS eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:10 am

HAHA GROSS EYES FTW XDD

"Yeah." Spiral nodded, "Now would be good." Whiskey sure did ask a lot of questions for him simply asking him to ZAP something. He didn't even technically need the wire thingies. That was just to make it easier and directed to the right locations. Spiral finally pried the little thing he was working on back to its proper shape before fishing through a drawer for addition supplies, "All is good unless he looks like he's frying, anything else is probably normal. As odd as it may look."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:13 am

Whiskey started at the utmost smallest level he could output, which probably would barely register on any equip. He waited to see if anything would happen with such small voltage...
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:17 am

Everything blew up and everyone died.

Ahem.

Nothing visible happened at all. Spiral was glancing over on occassion, no doubt he'd tell Whiskey if he was getting to extreme, but he was thusfar unimpressed as he worked on the small bit he had removed. This probably all looked really gruesome to anyone who didn't know what was going on...zetra ripped open on a table with wires dangling from him, getting ZAPPED while other guy sits in corner working on a piece removed from said zetra's body c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:19 am

(xDD Yes. Good thing nobody else is there. =D)

Tex: Um....don't forget about me I'm here. =.

>_>

Whiskey increased the voltage, slowly at first, but then he realized he was going much to slow with his increasing speed. He started to output more power at a faster rate now, constantly making it more and more powerful as he waited for things to start happening.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:23 am

Spiral was...kind if impressed that it was taking so much additional electricity to do anything. Or maybe zetra really was that far gone...and it wouldn't work.

But then something did happen. Something like Writhe's body taking on a mix of the black glow it had once had around it and the color of ELECTRICITYNESS that I dunno what color it is cuz brad never said for mr whiskey. Anyway, that aside it didn't seem to be doing much.

Spiral didn't really know if that was good or bad considering he wasn't accustomed to working on Shapeshifter cross things....ever.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:27 am

Whiskey's electricity is BLUE and YELLOW. =D Somehow. o.0 I dunno. >_>

Whiskey was very concentrated on keeping the flow at a steady increasing pace, but when he saw stuff happening to Writhe, it surprised him and he cut the flow almost entirely. Catching himself, he tried to raise it to the level he remembered, hoping Spiral hadn't noticed.

"What's going on?" he asked, partially to try and distract Spiral from his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:34 am

HAR HAR.

Spiral shrugged, how helpful. "I'm not entirely sure...probably a Shapeshifter thing, I'd guess."

Then the following was by far creepier. His eyes lit up again, but not in their normal appearance, more like when Whiskey's turned blue, cept his looked black with a strangely yellowish glow, which soon entirely changed to blue and yellow like WHISKEY, his foot twitched a bit, and then seriously freakishly enough, he sat up, sort of...slumpy to one side and head sort of hanging limp like to one side, but he was sitting there, eyes flashing many colors, no pupils visible (like looking at yourself whiskey =) XD AHEM) One arm started doing some weird...reaching motion thing and his mouth was hanging open likewise, which by the way was also flashing with weird lights. It was to say the least, odd looking.

Spiral was being DUMB and didn't notice this due to his intricate work he had set himself up to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:43 am

Whiskey was very taken back by this, he looked at Writhe for only a moment, before looking away. He prepared himself mentally, out of habit, to regulate the flow he was doing, before looking back at the creepyness. When he saw all the weird things happening, and the resemblance to him, his own eyes flashed...one was just still bandaged. =D He didn't like this at all, was he doing it right?

He glanced to Spiral. Didn't he see this?

"Doc...is this supposed to happen?" he asked, worried more if he was giving too much power than if that was abnormal activity for a dead zetra.

Tex was watching, rather horrified. He hand covering her mouth as she stared wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:54 am

Spiral looked up, and smiled oddly enough. "Ah yes, it's supposed to do that!" He seemed quite pleased, getting up, nodding again and continuing to smile, "We should be able to save him in that case."

Yes he was ignoring the slowly flailing arm and the weird, slumpy look to the thing. In ways Writhe looked alive, and in others he looked like some kind of hollowed out puppet.

Then he went back to his work again =| leaving Whiskey with the seriously weird looking zetraloid, that would jerk around every so often. His head slumped to the other side then, same dead eyed glowing gaze with mouth hanging open though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:58 am

Upon hearing the good news that he should be saved because of that, Tex should have been happy....but she was still rather shocked and disturbed by what she was seeing. Did Tex maybe really believe he WAS dead, and was just in denial? Eh Tex? >=D

Whiskey continued at that current output, not knowing if he should increase it or not...and he figured decreasing would be a bad idea. He watched as Writhe was generally creepy. Was he controlling himself? Was he conscious? Was he aware?

Whiskey just stared at him, his eyes glowing dimly as this was not something he wanted to be looking at.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:05 am

If he is aware he probably seriously wishes he had a voice, eh Whiskey? c: considering he's currently torn open? |D that wouldn't feel good. Poor Writhe.

Spiral came back over, staring at this...this THING yes. Writhe's shapeshifting plates, the ones that were still connected in strips, began to try and latch themselves back down, kind of looked strange too. Like snakes slithering into their proper placements. Spiral didn't much like working with shifters he decided. But he shrugged off that slightly disturbed feeling as he waved his hand in front of ol light eye's face. No not you Whiskey, the other christmas tree. Ahem. No response. Hmmm....He tapped on his head. Said head slumped to the other side again.

"Alright he's kind of with us here so to speak." Spiral mumbled, debating what to do next. Clearly not give NUMBING STUFF =| XD (Maybe dinner? =) (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-