MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:33 am

The two laughed at Veng, catching the attention of Tex and Dizzy walking by.

Tex did a double take. Was that Vengeance...outside a card store?

She stopped, causing Dizzy to run into her with a frown.

He glared at her. Why did she do that?

"Is...that Vengeance?" she asked, pointing.

Dizzy looked. BY GOLLY IT WAS!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:14 am

vengeance gave them a glare. What as so funny about the fact they had been being stupid?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:56 am

Dizzy excitedly ran over near Veng, slowing down in case he was, you know, crazy.

"Revengeance?" he asked softly.

Tex watched from a distance, she didn't feel she was needed there by Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:00 am

vengeance glanced up from his sulking. What was Dizzy doing here? Which BTW was ahrd to type seriously when listening to this is the best burrito I've ever eaten. Anyway. He had glanced up from the glare he'd given the ground and shrugged, "Yeah I guess." Because clearly he wasn't sure if he was himself. =]
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:06 am

(xDD Just passed that song still in my faves.)

Dizzy's face beamed as he ran up and attempted to hug Veng.

"I thought you were gonna go to a doctor or something!" he exclaimed.

Tex crossed her arms as she stood from afar, it did feel good to have reunited them.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:10 am

"I did." Vengeance replied, but didn't keep his typical emo mood up. It was kind of hard with a little kid hugging him to be convincing after all. He smirked slightly which was generally as close as he ever got to a smile. "But I lived."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:13 am

Dizzy leaned away from Veng, but only so he could look at Veng's face to see if he was kidding or not.

"You did?" he asked, meaning if he really went to a doctor or not, but it sounded like if he had lived or not.

"Can you move?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:40 am

"Yeah." Vengeance stated, answering it all in a simple one worded reply.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:44 am

Dizzy smiled.

"Great! Now we can DO stuff." he backed away from Veng, obviously expecting some truth to his claims.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:48 am

"Y...yeah." Vengeance agreed, mind whirling for a moment, what had he told Dizzy he'd do anyway? And he wasn't even feeling all that great still because someone named WHISKEY still managed to keep his pain meds >_> I'm beginning to wonder about you Mr. Whiskey. Ahem. Anyway Y U NO HAZ PAIN MEDS. My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Whyyounoplz

Lalala Ten was being silly at the moment too, so she had Spiral walking down the street. Finally off work which was probably well needed with all the excitement. That and the fact he'd been working three days straight. Yes, straight, no sleeping time in between. Hospital had weird hours for zetras and by now he was pretty tired. Now he could DIE by walking by Veng. c:

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:51 am

(HA HA HA. xDDD)

Dizzy didn't seem to notice him, after all there were other people on the street.

"Aren't ya gonna move?" Dizzy asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:54 am

"Yes." Vengeance answered very seriously, helmet fins perking up as he stared forward at Dizzy as if he were interviewing him for a job or something. he made no attempt to stand though, nor did he say anything. Until he noticed Spiral that was, quite a few people were in between him but he sprang up anyway shouting some generally threatening sounding phrase that appeared to be directed at a poor human. He quickly retreated though, screeching in horror about a renegade zetraloid.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:30 am

This startled Dizzy, causing him to jump back and hurry toward Tex.

He WAS still crazy. Dizzy made a face. He was supposed to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Silly Dizzy, you can't fix a clinically insane zetra c: Ahem.
Spiral being either the brave or flat out stupid zetraloid he was stood where he was, blinking a couple times before recognizing the other--oh right, the guy he had been helping earlier. He waved, which displeased Veng greatly. NO he wasn't supposed to be friendly! Stupid zetraloid! He couldn't attack him if he just WAVED. Okay well he COULD but he didn't want to. So he grumbled to himself instead.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:20 am

Dizzy watched, amused. Veng had issues sure, but it was funny to watch poor Spiral.

Tex watched too, didn't Veng want Dizzy back? She approached, ready to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:40 am

Spiral had a most skeptical expression for some time. What was that silly Hunter trying to do? Or express? He wasn't sure. So he shrugged.

Vengeance continued growling at him--it was the mature thing to do clearly, but eventually Spiral carried on, and without Vengeance trying to hurt him or anything. He mumbled something to himself before flopping back down, helmet fins twitching in irritation.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Tex stopped a short distance from Veng, her arms crossed. Who was that other zetra anyway? Veng didn't seem to like him. And where was Whiskey?

"Hey." she said, trying to see how his mood was before trying to ask questions.

Dizzy followed behind Tex slowly, trying to hide behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Veng's helmet fins perked back up, giving him the usual and default look he had that he generally thought looked oh so stupid, to which some did agree. Anyway, he obviously hadn't noticed her previously. Hm...had she seen him just shout like that at some...most likely random looking zetra?

"Er....hi." He answered.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Tex wasn't sure if he had lied to Dizzy about going to the hospital or not, for he wasn't doing much moving to indicate so.

"So...how are you doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:02 pm

"I'm okay." He stated, gazing up from where he had flopped himself down with his biiiig eyes c: Made him look scared or something. He wasn't. It was just it was far too common to see him glaring that normal eye size looked huge.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Tex looked concerned, poor Veng seemed frightened. D= xD

"Did you um..." she paused, no that's not what she wanted to say. "er....what are your plans?" she finished.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:07 pm

"I...don't have plans." And down went the helmet fins in an instant, yes no plan was bad he presumed. "Exist....for now I guess."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Tex glanced back at Dizzy, before turning to MR PRETTY again.

"Well...he's been wanting to see you for a while and um...I don't know what to do with him." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:13 pm

"Oh." Vengeance answered, not all that quickly. "I did just see him." He didn't mean he wanted Dizzy to leave. He just...didn't say she could leave him there either. Oh Veng you have failed as usual.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Tex didn't understand. He did just see him?

"So...." she started. "You want me to bring you back to your apartment or something?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:29 am

"Er...yeah. I mean...I guess that's where I should go. I just sort of...." He trailed off, training his gaze rather hard on a human passing by as he thought, "I lost it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:03 am

Tex paused, she didn't want to make him uncomfortable or something, so she tried to make it sound like a minor issue.

"Lost it?" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-