MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:35 am

Rage glanced at Whiskey. What was he telling him to do stuff for? >=. He glared...and kicked the dumb kid again as he walked away from him "Whatever. Hardly worth hurting even anyway."

Veng just hoped that didn't mean he was the next replacement.

"It's no big deal." Veng stated anyway, totally siding with his brother, "He's in a hospital anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 am

(xDD Veng has epic logic.)

Whiskey glared again as Knave cringed and curled into a ball, still crying.

"Nobody intended to kill him." he stated. He glanced at Rage. "Or was it?"

He sighed and went over to examine Knave.

"Hey punk, you okay?" he asked

Amidst the tears, Knave still managed to tell Whiskey to go die.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 am

( XDD WIN)

"He's not hurt enough." Rage grumbled, "And I wasn't killing anyone!"

Irritated he decided to kick Veng even though he had just agreed with him.

Needless to say it didn't do Veng well seeing as it was basically right in his stomach. So then veng flopped over on his side, cringing likewise after quietly saying a drawn out "owwww"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:54 am

Whiskey glanced over at Veng, boy Rage was on a hit streak wasn't he?

"So are we all good then?" Whiskey asked, his question was intended for Rage and Veng, but he looked down at Knave as he said it.

At least Veng had a point with him being in the hospital already.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 am

Rage stared blankly. For he did not get what he should be saying if anything at all. Besides, veng was more interesting, overreacting as far as he was concerned beside him. After all I mean he'd only KICKED him. He kicked Veng all the time!

Veng coughed a few times but eventually got himself back up to sitting and rather quickly wrapped his arms protectively in front of his stomach. His helmet fins flopped down to either side. No he didn't care about Knave anymore, his own comfort was far more important.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 am

Whiskey nudged Knave. Whatever, he didn't need someone else to take care of anyway.

He pulled out his flask and took a drink. Looking at Veng and Rage. Man, they were messed up.

Knave continued to stay in his little ball. His crying had slowed, but he was still hurting.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:48 am

Rage made no note of this either. He was done. All was good. He got to hit someone--two people. Yup. All was goood. He'd probably go home now.

Veng did nothing, mostly because he was in pain. Anyone else was TOTALLY welcome to do as they pleased right now as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 pm

(SOOOOOO sorry for leaving last night. >_< I was so tired. D= )

A doctor came walking through, he was looking at his clipboard and did not notice them right away, but Rage caught his eye and he did a double take, slowly noticing the others around him.

Whiskey took a drink and nodded to the doc.

The doctor nodded back, glancing at Knave, who, being right next to Whiskey, looked like Mr. Whiskey had beat him up. The doctor then looked at Veng.

"Is...everything alright here, gentleman?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:56 am

(HAW HAW XDD)

"We're fine." Rage stated as if he was suddenly speaker on behalf of all of them.

Vengeance still said nothing. Why? Because he didn't have any sarcastic remarks even if he wanted them, and Rage having kicked him didn't really make him inclined to speak up anymore.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 am

The doctor nodded.

"Well alright then!" he said with a smile, not entirely convinced. "Have a good day then."

He walked off. Whiskey looked at Veng and Rage with a smirk. "Kinda...out there wasn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:34 am

"Nah he was in here." Rage stated, which earned him a rather puzzled stare by Vengeance. He eventually shook his head and disregarded him all together.

Vengeance smirked after awhile though, obviously finding the doctor humorous now. He nodded his head subtly as not to attract the attention of mr big and violent beside him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:15 am

Whiskey scoffed with a grin as he took another drink.

"Humans." he said, actually feeling comfortable around Veng and Rage for once. He looked at them, an odd feeling coming across his BRAIN. See they could be fun. =.

"They're easy to trip, am I right?" he asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:18 am

Rage and Vengeance both nodded this time. Oh I'm sure they had tripped humans numerous times. It was just part of their lives. So they agreed rather quickly to such a fact, even if neither really knew why it was being brought up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:20 am

Whiskey couldn't help but continue to smile.

"So gullible....so trusting." he said, before mimicking tripping someone. "And they fall, oh so fast."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:43 am

XDD Whiskey r far too happy.

Veng and Rage stared at him. He wasn't normally one to do such things as far as they knew. I mean, Veng thought he was a complete jerk after all. With no sense of humor. So why the sudden mocking of humans?

Rage...he probably just didn't get the purpose of this all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:55 am

Whiskey glanced at them both, no? Nothing to add? His smile faded as he swallowed his dignity with a shot of whiskey.

He hated when he thought about not being friendly again because of the reception. =U

He glanced down at Knave, he was just mostly staring. Whiskey took another drink.

"Goodbye." he stated to Veng and Rage.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:08 am

"Okay." Rage stated simply, "I'm going too. So uh...see ya...everyone." He headed off another way. I'm sure he'd find an exit otherwise people would be very badly injured.

Vengeance didn't bother getting up from where he was sitting, although he was kind of surprised by the sudden change of mood again. Wasn't HE supposed to be the moody one? Not Whiskey. >=C He shrugged anyway.

"Bye."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:13 am

Or Rage could make an exit. =)

Rage: *is walking while watching the carpet fly beneath his huge strides* =) *CRUUUUUUNCH* 0.0 *looks around* *realizes he just walked through a wall* =. Whoops.

Whiskey nodded, before heading away. He stopped, returning to Knave. He couldn't leave him here with Veng like that, Knave complied, probably because he was in pain, as Whiskey went to pass him off to the nearest nurse ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 am

Entirely possible >_>

Har har.

Vengeance didn't really care what was becoming of Knave. He got himself back up with some difficulty and winced as it tugged on his newly repaired--and punched already--stomach and tried stretching himself back to a normal walking stance. Eh it wasn't the best, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:20 am

Whiskey passed Knave off quickly, no, he didn't want someone else to babysit. Why did people get so injured around him anyway?

He continued off and out, once again abandoning Ten's characters because BRAD apparently likes to make new ones.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Vengeance went along his own way c: Because ten is better at RPing alone when Brad makes his characters leave than Brad is. And thus usually wins the war. Ahem. Anyway Veng had wandered off too. But forgot where his apartment was and settled for sitting in front of a small card shop. The owner inside didn't really seem to mind, even thoguh he'd noticed the rather...odd zetraloid out there that would no doubt frighten away customers.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:18 am

Many people passed by Veng, on the sidewalk and going in and out of the store. Two young boys even stopped, looking at Veng with much curiosity.

"Are you in line for something?" they asked.

____

Whiskey went to a bar. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 am

(It's been five days? Also lololol I forgot to reply after we figured out what to do XDD)

Veng shook his head half heartedly as he continued staring down. Why would he be in a line for cards? Were they really that dumb?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:15 pm

(Yes. =( To both. >_> xD)

That's what THEY thought.

"Why would you be in line for cards?" they asked, even though Veng had clearly shook his head.

____
MEANWHILE

Tex and Dizzy were off looking for Veng and Whiskey, she knew they were going to the hospital and had used gasp a computer and internet to find out where it was. =U Looking at the printed directions, she was leading Dizzy there. On the way they were passing a card shop it looked like. Huh.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:34 pm

"I'm not." Veng grumbled, helmet fins twitching irritably as usual. He generally ignored them then, poking at the hard cement pathway with his claw.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:33 am

The two laughed at Veng, catching the attention of Tex and Dizzy walking by.

Tex did a double take. Was that Vengeance...outside a card store?

She stopped, causing Dizzy to run into her with a frown.

He glared at her. Why did she do that?

"Is...that Vengeance?" she asked, pointing.

Dizzy looked. BY GOLLY IT WAS!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:14 am

vengeance gave them a glare. What as so funny about the fact they had been being stupid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-