MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Whiskey couldn't believe what he just heard. DIZZY?!

He crossed his arms. "Had I KNOWN it was that little...." he was going to say something bad, but stopped himself and skipped calling him something entirely."Why didn't you just say so? Dang Mr. Rage, I think he's still at the apartment with my employee."

He shook his head. What an idiot.

Knave was even more proud, perfect, Rage didn't seem to reply! So he was just a big wimp after all!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Rage looked at Whiskey and everyone else like they were the complete idiots. Well shouldn't they have KNOWN who he meant? Gosh idiots.

"Yeah." He shrugged, "That kid."

Veng's helmet fins twitched. HONESTLY. Why did everything involving his brother have to be so dang complicated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 pm

xD I pity Veng.

Whiskey turned to leave. "Well then, I am not needed here anymore am I?"

"Yeah, get out of here." Knave encouraged. Whiskey shot him a glare. Who did he think he was?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:42 pm

"I guess whatever. I don't know. No I don't care." Veng started muttering as he shook his head, and turned away from Rage. "I don't know!!" he decided to shout, and then slam his head on the wall.

Rage watched him in complete indifference before glancing at the others, "Um...he's kind of weird like that. Don't mind him." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Whiskey turned back around. Veng wouldn't need mental repairs now would he?

He sighed. "Mr. Vengeance, I think you need to find what you want and FOCUS on it, yes?"

Knave glared at Whiskey now. He looked dumber than the emo one! All he could think of was comparing. Yeah he looked cooler than Whiskey too, good. And he was SMARTER for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:50 pm

(XDDD Comparisons FTW XDD)

Vengeance let his claw slide down the wall as he did likewise, facing it on his knees. Clearly the wall would offer him some kind of comfort. No in all honesty he was just facing it still. He let his head clunk against it again.

"I don't know..." He repeated quieter than before.

Rage rolled his eyes. Weirdo. "He told you where Danny was, wasn't that what you wanted to know?"

Vengeance made a sound that was similar to a laugh. Maybe it was. A laugh in the I am so hopelessly deliriously lost that it isn't even funny type way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Whiskey felt rather bad for Veng now. He sighed and approached him.

"Hey uhhh..." he wasn't too good at stuff like this. "It um...happens to everyone sometime."

Knave rolled his eyes. "What are you a doctor? Maybe Doctor LAME."

Whiskey crackled for a moment. "What's with the new kid? Can I hit him?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:15 pm

"Go for it." Veng mumbled, he was at least sure of that, "He's just waiting for me to die anyway." That aside he still stayed with head against the wall, staring down.

Rage's helmet fins perked up. Oh boy! Okay to hurt someone?! he wanted to help =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Whiskey just looked at Knave, but it was clear he'd probably enjoy this a bit.

Knave made a face and backed up a little.

"You better not!" he warned.

Whiskey advanced some steps, mostly to try and intimidate him.

"I SAID YOU BETTER NOT!" he yelled.

Someone took interest in Knave's yelling, so Whiskey pretended to be cleaning something off his foot.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:24 pm

(XDD win)

Rage looked at Whiskey. Wasn't he gonna do something already? If he didn't Rage would probably take the initiative himself.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:27 pm

PERSON WAS STILL THERE RAGE GOSH. >=U

Person glanced and saw everything seemed alright, before heading back to his work.

Whiskey looked at Knave, his eye glowing. He wasn't really mad, he just wanted to scare him.

Knave's eyes opened. "You're dumb!" he stated in an angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 pm

RAGE DUN CARE SILLY.

"Get him get him!!" Rage insisted, being his usual battle crazed self.

Veng didn't even look up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Whiskey pulsed with excitement for a moment. Nobody had cheered him on in a long time! Maybe...ever really.

BOO HOO what a baby. =| Ahem.

He couldn't though, hitting Knave just because Rage cheered him on?

"You better shut up." he warned instead.

Knave rolled his eyes. "LA LA NOT shutting up! NOT shutting up!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:41 pm

XDDDDDD

Rage was clearly barely keeping himself back from doing so. I mean, it was for Whiskey first yes, there were courtesies to be upheld to when beating the crud out of people.

"Come on! Don't let tell you what to do!" Rage insisted, "Get him! You can totally beat him!"

Vengeance glanced up from his pity wall for a moment to see what was oh so exciting.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:48 pm

"I KNOW I can beat him." Whiskey said, turning to Rage as he began to get frustrated. "But he's just a kid, alright?"

Knave shook his head. "I'm NOT a kid, kids are stupid."

Whiskey looked at Knave. That was too perfect. Knave didn't understand though.

"I think you're just a wimp." Knave stated defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:59 pm

"So?" This had never stopped Rage...or his dad. He saw no reason behind why they couldn;t beat him up. He was a kid. So he was dumb. "Come on...he's challenging you!"

Veng somewhat smirked, "Knock him down. He deserves it anyway." Yeseven he had gotten slightly interested.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:02 am

Whiskey couldn't help but chuckle.

"Listen to you guys!" he said. "He's got you wanting to hit him so bad, almost like he's controlling you."

Knave laughed. "I'm controlling ALL of you...with my mind."

Whiskey looked at him again. "Do you ACTUALLY want to get hit?" he asked.

"I'm gonna hit you." Knave threatened.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:04 am

(XDD epic threat)

"We're Hunters, what do you expect?" Veng grumbled, "We're SUPPOSED to hit things, and you're not doing it."

Rage nodded. Yeah that sounded smart and technical and right.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:08 am

Whiskey stepped aside, as if he were blocking them.

"Go ahead and hit him then." he offered.

Knave glared and took another step back. "If...if you touch me I'm gonna cut your arms off!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 am

YES HIT. YES HIT. Rage wanted to muchly! He didn't care who was talking to who and who wanted to rip who's arms off. It was attack time. And he didn't hesitate in the least to attempt to do so. Punch with claw arm that was. Of course he had MOVED forward too.

vengeance didn't think him okaying such a thing was a greast idea really but meh oh well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:14 am

Knave barely had time to shriek before he had been punched harder than he ever had been before.

He screamed as he tumbled across the floor for a while, his limbs and head hitting it rather roughly, even though they were on carpet.

He finally stopped and was still on the floor.

Whiskey looked down at him curiously. He wasn't dead was he?

He heard whimpering followed shortly by crying.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:17 am

Rage held his head up in triumph, smirk returning.

"Niiiiice." Vengeance stated, and he actually did mean it, because Knave had been getting on his nerves and if you recall what he had wanted earlier...

"Take that, WIMP." Rage repeated what Knave had said--regarding the wimp aspect. "Nothing but a wimpy, dumb little kid."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:20 am

Whiskey started to feel bad again, he didn't want to feel bad, the kid deserved it.

Knave continued crying, he hadn't even moved yet.

Whiskey's breathing quickened as he grew angry. Why did everything end up this way?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 am

Har har,

Rage was still quite busy congratulating himself. Knave crying only encouraged him to be bad, so he went over and kicked him. Very kind EVIL EWW teenager of slightly less moody variety than Veng.

Vengeance said nothing more. He didn't want to encourage Rage too much. Even though it was fun watching the kid get hurt--rather than him--he knew Rage would be inclined to kill him, and then Veng would feel bad.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:31 am

Whiskey didn't know Rage was gonna kick him then!

Knave rolled over due to the kick, and covered his face as he kept crying.

"Hey, Mr. Rage, knock it off." Whiskey COMMANDED ahem with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:35 am

Rage glanced at Whiskey. What was he telling him to do stuff for? >=. He glared...and kicked the dumb kid again as he walked away from him "Whatever. Hardly worth hurting even anyway."

Veng just hoped that didn't mean he was the next replacement.

"It's no big deal." Veng stated anyway, totally siding with his brother, "He's in a hospital anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 am

(xDD Veng has epic logic.)

Whiskey glared again as Knave cringed and curled into a ball, still crying.

"Nobody intended to kill him." he stated. He glanced at Rage. "Or was it?"

He sighed and went over to examine Knave.

"Hey punk, you okay?" he asked

Amidst the tears, Knave still managed to tell Whiskey to go die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-