MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:57 am

"Give me Danny and I will." Rage replied.

Person was about ready to call the guards in.

-----

"You wanna come along? Go ahead. I'm going to a hospital though."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:02 am

Whiskey simply glared.

"Perhaps you've mistaken me for the wrong zetra, I didn't kidnap ANYONE."

_____

In truth, Knave DID want to come along, after all it was rather fun trying to bug Veng.

"No, I just wasn't done telling you how stupid you are." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:15 am

Rage wasn't taking that for an answer. Claw arm time! He swung the thing, not with precision or anything, at Whiskey. If he moved, then the poor desk would probably be what got the force of it.

-----

"You're not gonna start recycling the stuff you said are ya?" yes he was insulting him again. He hadn't gone too far from the hospital so he suspected he could make it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:18 am

Whiskey didn't move. The claw arm struck him in the shoulder as he fell of to the side, tumbling for a moment before he shoved himself onto his feet. The momentum still carried him until he hit a small coffee table, and almost fell over it backwards. His arm was bleeeeding. He was facing Rage, glaring and electrified now.

___

Knave thought about that....huh that wouldn't be a good idea.

"No." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 am

Person was horrified =U and called guards.
Rage was not in the least intimidated and took a few steps towards Whiskey. "Where's Danny?" He repeated.

-----

Veng made no other comment to Knave lalalala. He had reached the parking lot of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:37 am

"I know nothing of this Daniel!" he growled, much louder than before though.

When Rage was approaching him he tried to take equal steps away, at least he had a chance to outrun him.

"Are you insane?" he asked. "What is your problem?!"

_____

Knave looked around. "Is there stuff to take here?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:51 am

"No." Rage growled, "You're tricking him!" He meant Vengeance actually, not Danny/Dizzy c: So apparently he was ticked off because he thought Whiskey was tricking Vengeance and trying to take things from him which apparently was so not okay by anyone other than himself. "If you won't give us Danny then I'll tear your stupid guts out." How kind c:

Vengeance had reached the doors now. "Stealable? Huh. I dunno, probably." He commented. He neglected to remember he looked like a serious nightmare to most anyone right now, having let his arm get drenched in plasma and been nearly sitting in the water, his pants were wet and muddy as was his arm, mixed with the plasma of course. Huh. Yeah he hadn't thought about it much. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:54 am

Whiskey continued to try and keep distance, even if it meant turning down halls and shoving people out of the way.

"You've gone crazy Mr. Rage." he warned. "Snap out of it."

_____

Knave looked rather happy. "Good." he said. "Maybe I can get the ball."

Some guy gave Veng a disgusted look as he walked by. "It's called decency, pal." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:01 am

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched as he glanced at himself again. Oh come on he wasn't all THAT bad was he. He frowned. Dumb guy...it wasn't like he had a home with a ton of changes of clothes to go back to before coming here....

"I dunno about balls." Veng muttered.

"I'm not crazy!" Rage shouted, and Rage was quite capable of shouting. It was plenty loud for Veng to have heard. "Last chance." He added in a lower grow, eyes narrowing as he picked up his pace of approaching Whiskey, "Give me Danny and I'll leave you alone. Refuse and you're dead."

Veng's helmet fins drooped down. He had heard Rage yelling easy enough--and he knew it was his brother because it just plain sounded like him. Oh no...what was he doing NOW? Couldn't he do something as simple as find Dizzy? Gosh.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Whiskey could tell, this wasn't gonna work. He did a double take at Rage before turning to face the direction he was running, no way would he be able to outrun Rage backwards. He glanced back, trying to judge his speed with Rage's, he increased it significantly, trying to gain more distance, he didn't like being near him when he was that mad.

He almost ran into a stretcher as he was doing this, before shoving himself off a wall he nearly hit, he went around a corner then. There were too many people here, if Rage went on a rampage, he'd probably hurt them!

Whiskey stopped, glared and turned to face Rage. Fine, he wanted 'Danny'? He could lead him somewhere and then run much easier.

Since he was around the corner he hesitated until he could at least SEE Rage.

____
Knave's face fell to a glare.

"It's a hospital, SOMEONE there is gonna have a ball." he growled, it wasn't directed at Veng, but yes he was MAD.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:40 am

Rage followed, this should not have come as a surprise, and poor stretcher ended up crashing against the wall since he hadn't bothered to stop. Random hall walker went running wildly by in complete fear, even though Rage hadn't attacked the dumby. Rage slammed into wall around corner, mostly because he hadn't bothered to slow down, it didn't stop him from proceeding though.

Veng IGNORED Knave rudely as he walked far slower down the hall. He wanted to find Rage--well sort of, not entirely. He knew he should though, but...he didn't really want to get in the way between him and whatever he was currently angry about.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:01 am

Whiskey put one hand out.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA." he said, waiting to get Rage's attention before he spoke of his 'plans'. After all he didn't want to seem desperate and yell his plans, but Rage probably couldn't hear him with all the noise he was making.

Knave followed Veng, arms crossed and a glare plastered to his face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 am

Rage apparently had not been programed to understand 'whoah' as a hey stop and listen to what I'm gonna say, type response because he came still with claw ready to strike. Granted he had slowed down a bit as if he were...semi listening anyway.

And Vengy followed along further behind. Not saying anything, just watching. Huh. Interesting. He had them in his own view now likewise, but did nothing. How unhelpful.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:26 am

Whiskey could sort of tell Rage wasn't going to stop, so he sort of leaned, placing one foot behind him, back as far as he could.

"HEY!!! HEY!" he said, yelling even louder this time.

_____

Knave could see them now too, and stopped glaring. A fight? OH BOY!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:33 am

Hey's registered to Rage. Now whether or not he'd choose to listen to them was another story. He did however stop his rampant dash forward, not nearly as quickly as Veng could've but hey it kept claw from striking which was...decent at least right?

Veng's helmet fins perked up. If Whiskey didn't convince Rage there was a good reason for him stopping this could get ugly veeery quickly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:53 am

Whiskey leaned back up, thankful Rage had...sorta stopped.

"I'll show you where Danny is." he growled.

____

Knave sighed. HE WAS SO CLOSE TO HITTING HIM WHY DID HE STOP?! D=
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:13 am

Rage gave him a seriously hard glare. Why did he wanna show him Danny now?

"Danny..?" That was vengeance speaking up from further down the hall. Who Danny was was confusing him.

"Shut up, he's tricking you!" Came the reply from Rage to his brother though.

Veng looked even more puzzled at that. What smart thing did Rage THINK he was doing now....

"Alright." Rage growled to Whiskey anyway, "Show me where Danny is." He didn't care. He just figured if Whiskey thought he was willing to follow he could claw him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:18 am

Whiskey looked confused. He was...tricking Veng? He didn't even know who Danny was himself!

He began to walk though.

"Um...follow me, Mr. Rage." as he was walking in Veng's direction he tried to show confusion, did Veng know who Danny was?

"Gonna see DANNY." he emphasized, with a questioning tone at the end.

Knave watched. This was stupid, they were all stupid. Who was stupid Danny?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:49 am

Rage was following yes, with a look that Veng totally knew all too well. Evil intentions. In this case? Most likely directed at Whiskey.

"Danny..?" Veng repeated somewhat quietly to himself.

Oops no time to question such things at the moment. Without really giving much thought to what it was he was doing he ran towards them--yes ran, not really good on the new repairs, and slammed into Rage. Interesting effect that had...sort of. It had sort of bumped him slightly off balance but other than that? Yeah...he was standing there perfectly okay staring down at Veng who was now like pushed up sidewise against him.

If nothing else it had distracted Rage which was always good.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Whiskey, being the smart fellow he was, didn't run or anything. He turned, surprised, and looked at them both. What was Veng doing?

He said nothing, just looked at Veng expecting him to explain his intentions.

Knave was getting happier now. Finally some action!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:03 pm

What followed...was probably not what anyone expected...at all. Who got mad? Veng got mad!

"Why do you have to be so much bigger?!" He shouted at Rage of course, as if he were bigger by choice. "I'm the oldest! I should be biggest!!" He pointed to himself as if to emphasis this point--and yes he was only older by seconds but that did not matter clearly.

Rage looked...rather confused by this sudden outburst. I mean, come on he was just on a mission to get revenge on Whiskey for tricking his brother and now said brother was yelling at him for being bigger?

"But no! You're biggest! Big and idiotic! And everyone thinks YOU'RE better just because you're bigger!!" Vengeance was pointing a claw finger at Rage now, "You are not! You're not better!!"

Yes, Rage was clearly confused to the greatest degree, one helmet fin raised slightly higher than the other as he stared down at his rather...angry brother.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Whiskey mostly stared too. Sure he understood Veng's frustration with Rage, but wow, he still didn't expect an outburst right here right now.

He glanced over at Knave....was that Danny? Before looking back to see if Rage had seen him. He didn't want to lie and risk being pummeled after all.

Knave stared. Wow, perhaps he underestimated the emo one.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:21 pm

And then there fell a great silence between Rage and Vengeance because Rage was still merely staring and Vengeance had run out of things to yell at him. So the two mostly stared at each other, Vengeance with a glare and Rage just...well blankly.

"So.....what'd I do wrong?" He asked after quite a good bit of silence.

Vengeance's response to this was to facepalm and mumble something about Rage being hopeless.

Rage somewhat frowned at him for a brief moment before glancing over at Whiskey and...the other guy. Who was that other guy anyway?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Whiskey watched Rage, he seemed to have noticed that....other zetra there....come on, make the connection...was that Danny?

Knave looked at Rage, uh oh, he didn't like seeing him look at him! He was...big and admittedly somewhat intimidating.

"Don't look at me!" he yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Rage gave him an odd stare. Huh. Creep. He'd never seen him in his life. Had he not been busy talking to Veng he'd have probably went and slugged him just because he could.

"What about Dizzy?" Veng asked after a moment, he seemed to have calmed down anyway,, "Did you get him?"

"Uh...." Rage stared off. Dizzy? Oh right, yes Dizzy that was who he was looking for DUR. "YEAH. That's why I'm trying to CLAW him." He pointed at Whiskey. "He won't show me where he is."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Whiskey couldn't believe what he just heard. DIZZY?!

He crossed his arms. "Had I KNOWN it was that little...." he was going to say something bad, but stopped himself and skipped calling him something entirely."Why didn't you just say so? Dang Mr. Rage, I think he's still at the apartment with my employee."

He shook his head. What an idiot.

Knave was even more proud, perfect, Rage didn't seem to reply! So he was just a big wimp after all!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Rage looked at Whiskey and everyone else like they were the complete idiots. Well shouldn't they have KNOWN who he meant? Gosh idiots.

"Yeah." He shrugged, "That kid."

Veng's helmet fins twitched. HONESTLY. Why did everything involving his brother have to be so dang complicated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-