MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Writhe was yanked up, and the abrupt change, caught him off guard too. His pointed white helmet fins drooped down as he stared at Whiskey all wide eyed. Didn't make his typically intimidating red eyes all that intimidating for sure. Just horrified. "It's-It's just me. I was..er the guy. I was not--her. And-and them." He wasn't making any sense what so ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Whiskey did what any respectable person would do, and shook Writhe. =U

"Clear your mind, stupid!" he told him, his eyes never leaving their lit up state.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:11 pm

(XDDDDD )
"My mind clear isn't gone!" He stated, thinking that made perfect sense somehow. He flinched then though, clearly expecting to be smacked. HOLY CRUD that guy had weird eyes. He hadn't realized that until now. This didn't exactly help his memory of what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:46 pm

(Ha ha ha. xD HOLY CRUD. xDD)

Whiskey glared at him, he was about ready to electrify.

"You've got about till the end of this sentence to start talking...." he warned. What would he do? Most likely shove him down, or continue beating him or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:05 pm

(XDDD yes I was being dramatic)

Ah! Why was he so demanding and stuff? Writhe's mind raced. Info info, logical order. Come on he had to do this right. "What do you wanna know?" He asked again, because he was being dumb.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Whiskey smiled, it was not a genuine smile of happiness however.

"Finally, we get somewhere." he said, smile dropping instantly. He spun around, still holding onto Writhe, just trying to show him that he couldn't stop worrying yet.

"WHY did you attack her?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Writhe was...more focused on staring at Whiskey than anything with Tex, but he kind of knew who Whiskey meant anyway. "Because...I wanted to?" Honestly Writhe should know better. Still being slightly sarcastic was not a great idea at all. I mean technically it was why but that was most likely not what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Whiskey crackled (and electrified) for a moment as he gritted his teeth. "Well I want to kill you!" he yelled, giving Writhe a violent shove and letting go of his vest. "So give me a better answer or I'll tear you in half!!"

Cause he was so strong. =) Might want to say slice you in half next time Whiskey. Wink

Whiskey: >_>
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:30 pm

(XDDD YEEES strong)

"Tear me in half?" Writhe managed a smirk still, not so impressed by the violent shaking. Oooh he was a bad zetraloid yes. Defiant. And his scared/brave ratio was totally out of balance and unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Whiskey leaned closer to him.

"Cut." he growled. Who did he think he was? Mocking what he said out of anger when he was in such a vulnerable position? "Talk." he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:43 pm

"A little extreme, don't you think? Or do you not know any better ways to kill someone?" He didn't try and pull away from Whiskey leaning closer even. Yes it was a moment's bravery. That or he was now too scared into a literal sense of idiocy to realize what he was doing was BAD.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Whiskey had enough of that. He attempted to pull Writhe down toward the ground, only to shove one knee up, hoping to hit the chin/upper chest area.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Writhe didn't have a real comment to that. Did it hurt..? Yes...that was why he didn't have a comment about it. Kind of a moment of pain hurts a lot...no words to say. He shook his head. Bad...move...very bad move. he saw that now,
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Whiskey was disappointed at the lack of things to slam him against.

"I don't need better ways to kill someone." he replied. "One way works fairly well every time."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Writhe just...kind of nodded about this. Okay, he could agree with that. It was unimportant to him now anyway. Pain was more important, and he had a lot of it currently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:58 pm

"You just acting like this so I don't think anyone would ever hire you?" Whiskey asked. It was a serious question for a not so serious reason, he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:02 pm

"I don't work for anyone." He repeated, although now his voice was devoid of the attitude he'd had earlier. He shook his head, as if that would make him feel better. It didn't though, much to his dismay. He was kind of tired now he realized. Now that, he was...kind of not able to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:03 pm

"Then WHY did you go after my associate?" Whiskey asked, he was a little calmer now, but his eyes were still glowing, so he wasn't too calm. "Does she know you?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:10 pm

"I...I don't think she knows me." He swallowed, gosh his throat was drier than he remembered it being, "I--" He coughed a couple times, stupid dry throat, "She was with the Hunter. The Hunter's my enemy."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Whiskey crackled again. "This.....isn't....even....about...her?" he growled. He didn't think about what hunter Writhe meant. If he thought about it he would figure it out, but he was too mad. "Why didn't you just take on the hunter then?!" he asked. Oh hmm...dumb question. Unless he was faking his skill, he could see why.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Writhe was..actually quite intimidated by Whiskey now moreso than before, that was probably partially since his mind seemed to be working right currently.

"Because last time I fought with the Hunter he clawed me and I almost died! I didn't wanna die!" Well, that had sounded more wimpy than he had meant for it to.. Yeah he had totally just done that to Tex cuz he was mad.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:45 pm

"Didn't want to die." Whiskey repeated, almost with disgust. "Big man then, going after someone weaker than you with intent to kill." it was sarcastic to be sure.

He gave Writhe a shove and let go of him, as far as he was concerned, the interrogation was over.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Writhe didn't like the comment...but he was seeming to have enough smarts not to say something sarcastic back about it. "She could've been dangerous..." He muttered quietly anyway, guess he COULDN'T stay shut up entirely. He just stood there, glaring now. He hadn't fallen when Whiskey shoved him, although it had taken him a bit to catch his balance.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Whiskey had not started walking away, so his attention was still on Writhe.

"Perhaps." he admitted. Unless of course Writhe had been stalking her or something, how could he know? "You need to practice a little more." he said, as he began to walk away. "And don't forget to retrieve your stupid knife."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:57 pm

He had...forgotten about his knife already actually. But now that Whiskey mentioned it he decided to go get it. So he did, without saying anything to Whiskey in that regard. He picked it up, tossing it somewhat carelessly and catching it again. Stupid silvery zetraloid. He looked at his knife...and then at the other again. Would he really be that dumb? Probably. (Writhe being dumb I mean XD)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:59 pm

(xDDD)

Whiskey made his way over to Tex and knelt by her. Well, she was breathing, that was good. As he examined the stab wounds, he began to electrify again. That stupid little punk. He glared as he gave Tex a small shove.

"You conscious?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:07 am

Writhe looked at his knife...again, debating on his plans. This was a knife meant for puncturing zetraloids after all. Not a dumb human knife. He probably wasn't supposed to have the knife, considering he was a KID but Edge shouldn't have either when he was so. =| Ahem anyway he decided he would through it at silvery zetra, like a jerk. It didn't matter if it hit or not because he was gonna need to run either way. So he threw it in a way it would hopefully hit him, and then took off ((not as in gone just he's running lol) the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-