MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:02 am

Well Spiral wasn't really one to point fingers anyway. "Oh." He stated, "You should...definitely get that looked at." He glanced at her dead friend again before nodding, "Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to leave this place, do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:04 am

What is this? Someone who seemed to CARE?

Whiskey: But I offered to he-

Tex glanced at the bush Whiskey was in, he gave her no response. "Well....I can't really walk." she stated. "But I um...I could find a way out, I don't need to waste your time...."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:08 am

"Oh no, it's fine." Spiral insisted, "I wouldn't feel right leaving you here." He glanced at dead zetra...hmm, poor guy, he wouldn't be able to help Tex and move the dead guy though, so he guessed the dead guy would just have to stay.

SEE =| no one told him he died recently. Now he gets to die officially D: XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:12 am

>_>

"Are you SURE he's dead?" Tex asked. "He didn't seem too hurt...and he was walking around just a few....not very lon-...he was glowing and stuff, is he faking?"

She tried to avoid the situation of having some strange.... (And handsome. >=D)

Tex: >_>

...stranger help her.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:19 am

"Umm...glowing?" He didn't look like any nightstrike Spiral had ever seen, but that didn't mean he wasn't. He kneeled down again. He was supposed to be helping Whiskey...where was he? Was he gonna be mad he found another dead guy to deal with first? He checked pulse and what not again. Nope, nothing. "He has no pulse." Spiral stated, "I don't know many zetraloids who can shut themselves down like that if he were." Nope, no breathing, no nothing. "You said this happened recently?" Yes he had still picked this up, "How long? Maybe he's not entirely dead." His brain was in doctor mode now. Unstoppable O3O

Spiral: And when I am done, my charming young lady, I would like to take you out to...dinner. Love
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:21 am

Tex: Ew a strang-......dinner you say? =O blush

"Yeah." she simply said, hope rising as Spiral continued to speak. "Very recent." she confirmed, hoping just her saying that will make it more recent than it was.

xD Poor Whiskey needed Spiral. D= And he found a dead zetra. xD Whiskey is kinda dumb. >_>
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:25 am

Now Spiral didn't know what to do. He couldn't leave her there, but he needed to check this zetra too...he couldn't carry both as far as he knew. He wasn't that strong, or big, just an average sized zetra. He scratched at his head. Hmm so complicated. "He could be alive...depending on what's inside of him." He reconfirmed, "I mean he's dead, but I might be able to bring him back anyway." It sounded strange, he knew, "But you, I can't leave you here."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:26 am

Tex glanced back at the bush. Now would be a GOOD TIME FOR WHISKEY HINT HINT. He didn't do anything though, how helpful he was.

"Just....leave me here." Tex told him. "I have someone...on standby sorta to get me. Just check on the kid he...isn't old enough to die...yet."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:28 am

Spiral thought she might be losing it honestly. In a mental sense. "I can't leave you." He repeated, "I don't know about the kid, it's a fifty-fifty chance. And if you had someone on standby and this still happened, then I wouldn't count that too good of hope..." He had totally been trained to save the one with a higher survival chance, but he didn't really want to ditch either. He knew he didn't have a lot of time to make such a decision regardless.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:31 am

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Trolldance

My net sees... me strollin, its rollin and kinda hatin, it says we're too clean and perty D:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:34 am

Spiral: I.....can't leave you. dislike MOCK MOCK.

Tex thought about this for a moment, poor guy. =U He shouldn't have to go through this when all he was doing was helping.

"Wander is in the bushes." she stated. "He can help me."

Whiskey: I\'m not impressed

Whiskey's eye opened a little, she just ratted him out? Well....at least she didn't say who had done the damage....though the plasma on him and his own wounds might make that clear.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:38 am

"Why's...Wander in the bushes...?" Was Spiral's great question. It made sense, I mean, if he was...going to help her, why was he hiding in bushes? He wasn't so convinced he wanted to leave her here with this wander person who was hiding. He was already trying to pick up Writhe though as if he had...kind of got an idea of what he'd try and do. "Shouldn't Wander be out here then? Who is Wander anyway?" He'd gotten Writhe in a more easy to carry position. Huh, he didn't see Whiskey anywhere. Very straange, he'd gone thorugh qquite a lot of the park.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:40 am

Tex had no idea what Whiskey had called himself to Spiral, nor was she even familiar with our 'Whiskey' term. She looked confused.

"Um...he talked to you on the phone." she told him, as if he were silly to not know. It was about this time Whiskey emerged, to avoid looking so stupid in the bushes.

Tex glanced at him. Well he did get a doctor here, but he still hurt her too. =U So she was mad at him. Whiskey approached the group and nodded to Spiral. "Doc." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:43 am

Oh! That guy! .....Why was he in the bushes though? He gave him a rather confused stare before nodding at last. Okay whatever reason he had been in the bushes was...well his own he guessed, "Your friend, needs to see a doctor." He stated, because clearly he wasn't one, "Oh and hi." He smiled, trying to kind of start walking somewhere with Writhe, this had TIME LIMIT.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:45 am

(xDD)

Whiskey nodded again in response to Spiral's hi, and he looked at Tex. Well...he was supposed to carry her now right?

He got right next to her and leaned over to pick her up, but she leaned away from him. "I can walk, thanks." she stated, not making eye contact.

Whiskey was taken back by this....usually she trusted him! What was her problem?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:48 am

XDD AND she had just said she couldn't.

Spiral looked skeptical. "I thought you couldn't." He stated, more than asked.

He wasn't gonna ditch them or anything really cuz well he had questions for them, but he was kind of walking along, not all that fast, Writhe wasn't that much smaller than his SHORT self, so it wasn't easy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:50 am

Tex looked at Spiral, who's side was he on anyway?

"Well...I can't." she admitted. Whiskey knew this, that's why he tried to pick her up. He leaned over again, but she gave him a shove away. His eye lit up as he remained silent and stood up again.

"But I don't need help from YOU." she told him.

Whiskey glanced at Spiral, did he know what was up? Probably not, but this didn't make any sense. He just SAVED her.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:54 am

"Uh....." Spiral stopped, glancing at them. Oh come on, they didn't have time for this at all...."If this guy's not dead right now, he's um gonna be, really soon, if we don't get everything figured out here and moving along a bit faster." He didn't mean to be rude or pushy, but it was true. And they had seemed concerned about the kid earlier. Well Tex had.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:58 am

"GO!" Tex urged. She could handle herself...around Whiskey, because she knew he wouldn't have the guts to just abandon her there.

She tried to push herself to her feet. Whiskey grabbed her shoulders, causing her to thrash to try and make him let go, but he didn't. She sort of gave in and allowed him to help her to her feet.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:07 am

Spiral hadn't gone anywhere though. He wasn't just gonna run off with some kid he didn't know and try and repair. I mean what if he succeeded? And then had some kid he didn't know a thing about sitting at his place...yes his place, he couldn't work at the hospital while he wasn't on...umm work. Yes. Sorry my head forgot what I wanted to say. So he'd just have to bring them back to his place. Wasn't like he didn't have his own little set up there too. He did stuff away from the hospital allll the time. He was too generous >_> Helped the ones who couldn't afford stuff too.

"Anyone know who the kid is?" He asked, kinda hoping they'd work things out, he still so wasn't leaving them c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:09 am

Whiskey looked up, looking at Writhe almost to see who Spiral was referring to.....before concentrating on Tex again.

Tex shook her head with a pain expression on her face as she took a step. "Nope." she said.

She made her way along, walking better with each step but still relying on Whiskey's stability.

Spiral seems nice. D=...even nicer than I thought he was before. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:14 am

"Well then, that ought'a be fun. You want a kid?" It sounded like a strange question, but oddly he seemed serious about what he was asking. And yes he was actually meaning Writhe. (SO ALMOST SAID WRATH) This could take awhile if Tex was gonna walk that slow. Spiral was still trying to figure out if he could get any kind of reaaading from Writhe, alive wise, but was finding nothing. Made him kind of impatient to get back and try and find something to fix him with.

(And yeaaaah Spiral is a very nice zetra XDD probably my nicest XP)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:17 am

Whiskey assumed Spiral was speaking to Tex, because he sure as heck didn't.

Tex looked surprised at the question. "What?" she asked, almost for clarification. Her pace was increasing, but then she almost fell. Whiskey who was holding her up almost fell too, so he got a little annoyed and picked her up. =U He was SORRY, why didn't she get that? He didn't even mean to hurt her in the first place.

"Put me down." she told him with a glare, but he continued on, occasionally wincing from the pain that was still in his legs.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:26 am

HAR HAR Tex and Whiskey disagree muchly c: THEY COULD BE A COUPLE |D AND THEN HAVE MINI TEX/WHISKEY BABIES WHO DRINK AT A YOUNG AGE, AHEM.

"A kid." Spiral repeated, seeming to make better progress now that a strong MAN was carrying Tex. Ahem.

He wasn't exactly saying why he asked such a strange question yet, no need to get anyone worried. I mean, the kid could be dead, and if he wasn't yet, he might not have the right type of insides to be able to repair in such a way, there was a lot going against him for sure. The thing was if he WAS alive...well then that was going to cause significant problems too if no one knew where he came from. It was generally speaking, the case that a zetraloid wouldn't remember who the heck they were upon revival...or where they came from, meaning there was a strong chance Writhe wouldn't either. It wasn't guaranteed that he wouldn't though, it was just what Spiral saw most often.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:37 pm

(xDD Now now lets not get ahead of ourselves here. =) xD)

Tex: Dinnar first. =U

Tex got distracted by dumb Spiral, so she stopped being mad at Whiskey for a second. "You mean like adopt him?" she asked.

She glanced at Writhe. No way, she was living with her parents, didn't have a job since Whiskey's office was destroyed...and she didn't know what he planned on doing, he didn't seem to be working but he also had a lot of money so it wasn't such an issue for him. Plus she didn't like the idea of adopting some KID when she didn't even want a kid yet and would need to care for him by herself.

Whiskey wasn't even thinking about that. No, no and no. He didn't want a kid, not now (NOT EVER. Ahem. xD), he was too...busy..and other stuff. He didn't want to be stuck not taking work or something because of some freak who he killed. NO.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:47 pm

(Nevermind the fact, Tex, that this kid also tried to kill you)

"Yeah." Spiral stated, still not specifying why he had asked such a strange question. They had reached his HOUSE. It wasn't anything fancy really. Not too crowded by neighbors, a few trees bordering the sides, an epic well kept lawn, more decorative fencing for Whiskey to break, and some ivy growing over entrance which had a low gate in front of it, probably more for looks than anything seeing as most any zetra could hop it. Or maybe it was to keep humans out, ahem. Anyway, the house itself was...average >_> XDD AKA it blended in with all the others if not seeming a tad bit larger (Hey he has to put his secondary office somewhere >=U )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Tex: Oh yeah. =.

Yaaaay description. =D

Tex shook her head. "I can't." she stated plainly. Apparently Tex saw him as less of a threat now that she knew he was a kid, it was odd, but it made sense at the moment.

Whiskey followed him, glad it appeared like he could rest for a moment. The fighting and his injuries were growing more irritable the more he continued to walk. He glanced around, Doc had a nice place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-