MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:35 am

Whiskey, despite not fearing him at first, had not been around him long enough to rule out his success. He instinctively backed away, turning his arm so his working blade was aimed to impale, while the stuck one he had close to him, ready for defense.

"COME ON." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:40 am

Writhe glanced at this, but no he didn't back down. He had issues telling when he should really. So he took a defiant step towards him, totally daring him apparently to do something. He could easily, since Writhe wasn't guarding himself much at all. Just trying to decide where to strike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:44 am

Whiskey shook his head, not in a sarcastic you have no chance way, but more in disbelief that he would continue to threaten him like that.

Whiskey didn't move, he was ready to attack and defend, why should he make the first move?

His eye narrowed, still glowing brightly as he waited for a hint of movement from Writhe. He was mad at him, how he would like to stab him with his own blade. >=U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:48 am

Well you'll probably have the chance Whiskey, because he totally did try and jab from THIS range at him which was stupid. It left him unprotected at an easy to hit distance with totally able to kill-like spots open and available. Plus what where the chances Whiskey would just like not do anything? =|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:51 am

Whiskey reacted quickly, using his sword with the backhand method, he stepped to the side and swung it down, aiming for the knife Writhe had, not his hand or anything because at the speed he was hitting, even the top of his blade would cause some damage to non-Wrath forms. =)

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:59 am

Whiskey succeeded, again. Writhe was surprised too. Sadly enough. And now that he'd lost his only weapon he decided running was perhaps a better idea. So he rounded quickly to run the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:01 am

Whiskey didn't hesitate long, he retracted his working blade and took off after Writhe. He wasn't gonna let him get away that easily, he had questions and much anger that had not yet been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:03 am

Writhe totally didn't know where he was going and he nearly ran straight into a decorative thin fence, stopping barely in time. Because clearly he couldn't jump it. That's when fear set in again, dumb kid, and he glanced both ways, trying to decide which way to dart, wasting PRECIOUS time.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:05 am

xD Decorative fence.

Whiskey was in hot pursuit. Brad does not know if he was close enough or not, but he jumped to tackle Writhe. =U He was mad too, so still electrified.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:09 am

Writhe had not been all that far. So Whiskey can succeed. What the heeeck? Being tackled didn't normally feel like that! Apparently he failed to get the concept of why sparks were jumping off of Whiskey to begin with. Being tackled knocked his ability to maintain his senses of what to do and what direction he wanted to be headed in even more so though. Trapped. He was trapped wasn't he? He didn't know what to do so he did the dumb thing of merely squirm.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:12 am

Aw look they broke the fence. D=

Whiskey wasn't about to let him go. He attempted to grab Writhe, arm, shoulder, anything that would allow him to hold Writhe still. He was gritting his teeth and still not un electrifying.

"What do you think you're doing?!" he yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:14 am

"Ow, Ow!" Writhe started complaining and also started kicking as Whiskey, making no attempt to cooperate in the least. "Lemme go you *bad word =D * freak!" Yes Writhe liked to say bad things and an array of others followed. The electricity hurt, and he didn't want to be anywhere NEAR Whiskey so he kept up his little kicking tantrum. And I'm not saying Whiskey can't grab him, feel free to grab him by whatever you like sir. He's not being real skilled.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:16 am

Whiskey absorbed some of the kicks, which only made him more mad, before he snatched one of Writhe's legs. He attempted to slam it onto the ground, for he was mad at the leg for kicking him. =)

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:00 am

Leg was captured and indeed slammed down.

"Ow!" Writhe exclaimed a bit more sharply than before. Did he decide to shut up and cooperate though? No. "Leave me alone!" He tried pulling himself away again.

Man this really WOULD look bad to those watching.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:03 am

Whiskey stopped being electrified, even though he had never felt such a thing he heard it was not a pleasant feeling....and he wanted Writhe to shut up. He continued to try and hild Writhe's leg tightly before attempting to slam his fist onto Writhe's stomach.

"Shut up!" he commanded with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:14 am

Writhe had been complaining quite effectively up until Whiskey hit him with his fist. That got an entirely different response, he cringed, making some sort of generally pain filled cry as he pulled his arms against his stomach somewhat instinctively and coughed. Oh that...that hadn't felt good at all. Anyway he finally had enough sense to shut up, his prior fierce faked attitude replaced by the fear that had been turning up every now and then. This guy was gonna kill him! If only he knew how many chances Whiskey had had and hadn't used.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:11 am

Whiskey was pleased he had shut up, but he was still veeeeery angry about what he heard on the phone.

"What did you think you were doing?!" he yelled again in his growly tone. As he spoke, he lifted himself on one knee to use his other to slam it into Writhe. =) Cause he is very nice.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:50 pm

(very yes XD Boo I can't tell if you're saying he IS doing that or GONNA do that XD with his leg I mean. Oh and maybe Writhe should've kept his mouth shut on the phone |P dumby. XD so I'll just go with the safe side and say he didn't...yet that way I dun make him seem more violent than he is if he was just going to and that way you can still do it if you want to XP I have no problem with you doing it, I just dun want to FORCE your character to XD )

Writhe flinched--possibly just from Whiskey's tone or the fact he had moved. It wasn't the first time someone had gotten angry at him after all and he knew that yelling accompanied with movement usually meant pain was soon to come too. He didn't answer Whiskey though either. I mean, he'd just told him to shut up anyway, so technically he wasn't doing anything wrong in his sarcastic little mind. Besides he didn't know exactly WHEN Whiskey referred to. He had had different motives at different times.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:30 pm

(xD Yes I was intending for him to actually do it, I just...don't make it seem so for sure in case you want to make Writhe do something BEFORE he hits, or block it or something. xD)

Okay now Whiskey TRIED to slam his knee into Writhe. =D

Poor Writhe. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:37 pm

OKAY C: XDD

Whiskey succeeded. and it made Writhe bring his upper half up some, well as much as it could just in reaction to it, he grit his teeth and made a type of grunt like sound. Not...good.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Whiskey continued to glare, angry he wasn't getting any responses. He didn't really care about the responses, he was just mad at Writhe in general.

"Did someone send you?!" he growled, raising his arm to threaten to strike him again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:41 pm

"N-no!" Writhe shouted back, suddenly he wasn't so sure about what he was doing, but he did know no one had sent him. Maybe he should've said someone had. Pass on the blame to some random citizen he knew or something. But he hadn't thought to. He coughed, because Whiskey's loving kindness had not left him feeling his best.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:45 pm

(xDD Loving kindness)

Whiskey snorted. Either he was lying, or self employed. Either way, he needed to be hit again. SO that's what he tried to do. =U Was slam his fist on Writhe again. Loving kindness FTW. =.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:53 pm

YES XDDD

Whiskey has scored again! Not like Writhe is GOING anywhere. He did squirm a bit though, still complaining as he was and trying to...do something about it. Mostly get away or something. He was failing at that though. He just didn't want to be hit, even though he had totally brought this on himself. "I'm not!" He repeated, "I'm really not!" He didn't specify what he wasn't. He meant he wasn't sent by someone though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Whiskey tried to grab Writhe's vest as he smoothly moved to his feet. If he got the vest, he would then try to yank Writhe up with him.

"Motivation." he stated in a low tone. "You might want to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Writhe was yanked up, and the abrupt change, caught him off guard too. His pointed white helmet fins drooped down as he stared at Whiskey all wide eyed. Didn't make his typically intimidating red eyes all that intimidating for sure. Just horrified. "It's-It's just me. I was..er the guy. I was not--her. And-and them." He wasn't making any sense what so ever.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Whiskey did what any respectable person would do, and shook Writhe. =U

"Clear your mind, stupid!" he told him, his eyes never leaving their lit up state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-