MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:25 am

Whiskey stayed leaning on his blade arm. "SHUT UP." he commanded, attempting to swiftly kick the arm he had pinned in the ground.

Tex was beginning to realize she wasn't dying and turned to see what was going on. Whiskey....Whiskey was winning it looked like! Good!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:28 am

That did the opposite of make him shut up, silly Whiskey. It made him cry out rather loud and sharply. Apparently the guy wasn't even gonna just...simply kill him. His BABY eyes got all teary because this hurt a lot more than he was used to. No one had ever ran a blade thing through his arm before. Or kicked it afterwards. (someone probably should've sooner though >_> )
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:30 am

(xD I dunno Whiskey is being cruel.)

Tex looked at Writhe, he didn't seem like a killer....or he didn't want to die honorably or something. She saw his eyes teary, he...he didn't really need to die here did he? He didn't seem very old either.

Whiskey kicked at him again. "I SAID SHUT UP!" he said, attempting to place the tip of his stuck blade on Writhe's chest and applying pressure.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:35 am

Tex thinking: i could take him to dinner with me D: I bet he could eat. OH GOSH DUN kill him whiskey ;-; he must have appetite,...NO D:

Considering Writhe was just squirming around with no goal, Whiskey's chances of doing that were 50/50 with ten not caring which Brad chose. He was horrified. Even moreso than he had been earlier. At least then...then the other guy had seemed to have a brain or something. Now he was just...a monster! With creepy eyes! Where Whiskey had stabbed through started flashing, black flashes of that same odd light like thing. Growing more rapid. Writhe hadn't a clue what it was about, he wasn't doing it intentionally nor did he entirely noticed it. He was trying to stay quiet...but failing pretty bad. He'd still made some kind of noise when Whiskey kicked him and now he was being all sniffly >=.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:38 am

(Ha ha ha. xDD Tex you and food is going too far. =U Time for....a diet. 0.0)

Tex: Diet is just die with a t. 0.0

Ahem.

"Leave him alone!" Tex suddenly cried out, inching her way over to them.

Whiskey shook his head. "I will kill him." he growled at her.

Tex glared at Whiskey, where was the Wander she knew?!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:41 am

Writhe didn't actually have anything to say about that, surprisingly. He didn't say anything or even make any change in expres​sion(OR CRYING LIKE A BABY FOR THAT MATTER =) XD) He actually almost seemed to sigh, helmet fins drooping as he basically just stopped entirely. Moving that was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:46 am

Whiskey made no expression as he spoke.

"Bad move." he stated, his arm flexing as he was ready to press down on Writhe.

Tex grabbed Whiskey's arm and tugged on it. "I said leave him alone!" she cried.

Whiskey removed his blade from above Writhe's chest.....to swing his arm to get Tex to let go. He swung it rather angrily. "Leave me BE." he commanded, his blade streaking across Tex's face, barely missing her right eye.

She gasped and clenched her face, which was already dripping of plasma. Whiskey's eyes stopped glowing, he glanced at his blade, he glanced at Writhe laying there and he looked at his blade stuck through Writhe's arm. He began to breathe heavily as he looked back at Tex.

He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Tex turned away from him, still holding her face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:09 am

Writhe wasn't really..paying attention to what was going on considering he had already accepted he was a dead zetra. So he still didn't now. He wasn't exactly facing them even, kind of more on his side, just staring at the ground, huddled up the best he could beside his pinned arm. He wasn't blinking or anything actually. He was breathing rather quickly and shallow though, it could be from being scared...seemed likely.

(Poor Tex =c *feels no pity for mine =D ) XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:36 am

(xDD)

Whiskey steadied his feet firmly on the ground, before giving a yank at his blade. Nothing happened, he tugged at it a few times, before growing frustrated and jerking at it rather violently. It finally pulled free. He looked at Tex again, eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:42 am

Writhe made a high pitched pathetic little whine when Whiskey yanked his blade out, but didn't bother moving from where he was at. At least freaky silver zetra didn't seem to want to hurt him anymore right now...maybe. He pulled his injured arm close to himself, covering it with the other and curling himself up more.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:56 am

Whiskey didn't leave Writhe's side, not because he was loyal, but he still wanted to protect Tex.

Tex still was looking away, holding her face. He hoped she was exaggerating, he hadn't meant to hit her! D=

Whiskey glared at Writhe, this was all his stupid fault....wasn't it? Surely it was, he was the one who had attacked! Well...he attacked Tex anyway...and he attacked Whiskey too, but that was after he ran him down.

His mind was a mess and he didn't know what to do. D=
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:03 am

Well no one's helping you sir Whiskey. Because Writhe was still doing the same thing, maybe everyone was overreacting. Maybe no one was overreacting. Either way, he wasn't getting up to attack anyone at least, if it was any comfort, although he was unpredictable to say the least so it probably didn't help.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:06 am

xD Yep doesn't help Whiskey much...if at all.

Whiskey gave Writhe another kick, it wasn't a tough kick, moreso one of frustration, before he stepped away from him to take a look at Tex.

Why had she done that? Did she forget what Writhe had just done to her? Maybe she knew him from somewhere or something, maybe it was a fight amongst friends or something...but then why would she call? Grrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:09 am

Once Whiskey had moved over to Tex, Writhe pushed himself up a bit, not standing and definitely not in a ready to leap in attack way, he was just kind of slouched towards his good arm, letting the other remain in the position it had been when Whiskey drove his blade through it, because it hurt to bend it now. He just seemed to be kind of...watching them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:12 am

Whiskey reached out to touch Tex, but retracted his arm before he did so, was she mad at him? Just hurt? He didn't want to make her more upset.

He opened his mouth, ready to speak...he paused, his mouth slowly closing. He had never hurt Tex before and man, it didn't feel good at all.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:15 am

Writhe merely continued to watch. This was better than TV! Ahem. He shook his head, seeming to have a bit more sense about what was going on, and then kind of brushed his face against his scarf to dry any ahem, remaining forbidden tears. The evil things they were. Hopefully not a lot of others had seen that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:30 am

Tex finally made a noise, it was a small whimper, almost as if she had been holding her breath since he had cut her.

This pained him even more, his helmet fins moving down slightly, before he took control of his emotions and raised them again.

"I'm sorry." he finally said, his voice rather raspy.

Tex just shook her head.

No? No what? No he wasn't sorry?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:32 am

(Yes clearly no he wasn't sorry XDD)

Writhe was actually interested in this. It was...interesting to see it play out really, but he wasn't getting up for a reason. If he'd had that option he'd have run off by now. Good thing he didn't have any more weapons on him--for Whiskey that was, because considering his intelligence levels of today, he very well may have attacked again. He looked at his hand, and then at them again. Hmm...thoughts, yes he was having thoughts about doing stuff.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:35 am

(xDD Dumb Writhe.)

Whiskey was suspicious about him though, and glanced back to see if he was doing anything. He shot him a glare. Dumb zetra.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:38 am

Writhe looked at Whiskey...sort of, not all that interested though, and began to get himself up, his hand was glowing, not the one Whiskey had hurt but the other. Well, if one could call it glowing, black wasn't exactly a bright color but it had a large black haze around it that almost looked smokey towards the outer edges. He was focused on it, rather than Whiskey or Tex, staring down as he was finally up and took a step towards them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:42 am

Whiskey gritted his teeth, was he really ready to fight again?! He didn't stand up however, still kneeling he raised his good blade, almost as a threat. His eyes lit up as his body was trying to prepare for battle once again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:46 am

Writhe still approached, not flinching in the least, then a gain he wasn't looking at the right target that should be inflicting this fear status on him. The glow returned around him likewise. He didn't really look all that stable, and his red eyes...around them had a weird effect, almost streaking the white part in pink ( a dull red that looked pinkish) nevertheless he either looked insane or...something. Most likely insane.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:51 am

Whiskey had enough of this, he stood up, moving over so Tex was completely blocked.

"Back off!" he commanded, his blades ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:18 am

Writhe only held his hand out towards Whiskey anyway though. Talk about ignoring an order completely. He was still seemingly more interested in what was behind Whiskey, he just wasn't saying anything. So it was really hard to tell what on earth he was trying to accomplish by holding his hand out like that. Maybe he wanted to shake hands =) or go to jail or something |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:24 am

Whiskey was not in the mood to take any chances and he was NOT going to move out of the way because someone had a glowy hand. >=U How defiant that shifter dude was.

Whiskey kept his blade horizontal, so it would not stab Writhe when he did what he was about to do. What did he do? Shove of course! =D He attempted to slam his arm, blade first, into Writhe's chest area.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:30 am

Considering Writhe wasn't very balanced, it knocked him off his feet, and he slammed down uncoordinately on the ground, back first really. It hurt, and it made his hand stop glowing. He frowned, actually his breathing had never changed back to normal ever since he had been on the ground in that other spot earlier which was a bit strange. But he was a bit strange himself. The pink that had once been in his eyes changed again, now a smoky haze, slowly twisting to a shade of black. It made his eyes look pretty creepy. (Okay they just were looking a lot like blood's is all |P) and the dark haze around him intensified. He was his own walking storm cloud! Er, sitting,.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:34 am

Whiskey didn't like this at all, he'd never seen a zetra do that before.

"Just get out of here." he growled at him. Partially because he was annoying him, and partially because he was a little worried about what was up with that zetra's eyes and stuff. Freaky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-