MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Tex followed Veng in, turning to close the door. She saw Dizzy there. She motioned for him to come in, but he shook his head.

"I dunno." he stated.

Tex raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"He seems....kinda crazy." he said. "I don't want him to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Vengeance glanced back with a rather displeased stare. NOW he was suddenly crazy? He was no crazier than he normally was. "What else is new?" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Dizzy shrugged, thinking Veng was completely serious. "Stores have a lot of new stuff." he stated.

Tex sighed and reached for Dizzy, to pull him in. He retreated just out of her grasp though.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Veng shrugged, "Meh if he doesn't wanna come in, it's up to him." He stated before trying to close the door. Better get one way or the other Tex >=. Veng is being a jerk and you're in his way. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Tex was defiant. =O It caught her off guard a little, but she WAS in front of the door already, so it didn't take too much effort to plant one foot on the floor, attempting to block the door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Defiant tex indeed. Vengeance wasn't all that pleased about it, making some kind of huff of annoyance before ditching the door and his efforts to go flop down on the couch. Whatever. If she wanted to argue with Dizzy he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Tex glanced at Veng, trying to see if he would sneak back to slam the door or something. She made a face and turned to Dizzy.

"Would you get in here?" she asked. "Someone's gonna kidnap you and...you're making a scene!" she added that last part for effect.

Dizzy looked very concerned. He didn't know what to do!

"I dun..I..." he sighed and walked in, not making eye contact as Tex closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:50 pm

XDD Dizzy has failed.

Veng was ignoring them anyway, polite zetraloid he was. Clearly his father had taught him well. Anyway he was grumbling to himself, not that this was oh so uncommon as he insisted the couch wasn't comfy. It was. He was just irritable.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Dizzy went off to the bed he had been on before, going and crawling under the covers.

Tex leaned against the door and crossed her arms, looking at Veng.

"You gonna be alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Veng glanced over like she was being incredibly rude or something. His helmet fins twitched twice as his eyes narrowed into a glare, "I'm fine." He stated, strange considering his expression, he also added, "Tell your friend I'm sorry--if you see him."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Tex nodded, wait which one?

"Wander?" she asked, seeing as that's the only one of her friends who she knew associated with Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Veng shrugged somewhat, "I guess. Maybe. I dunno his name." He yawned rather needlessly, "He always says 'call me whatever you like'." He scratched at his helmet, "He's stupid."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Tex nodded, and Veng calling him stupid made her chuckle.

"Yeah, alright I'll tell him."

She turned to leave, but stopped. "Dizzy is on the bed." she stated, so Veng was aware.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:54 pm

"Okay." Vengeance acknowledged. Amazing. He was on a role of acknowledging people today. He didn't bother to confirm this was true though. His um babysitting skills were apparently epic fail. That or he'd learned from the best of the best--his dad.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Tex couldn't just walk out like this though. Was Dizzy going to be alright here?

"Do you....need anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:58 pm

"Nope." Vengeance answered in his typical lack of enthusiasm. "Everything's fine."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:01 pm

That worried Tex more. Veng didn't need anything to care for Dizzy with?

"Maybe...I should stay and help for a while." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Veng shrugged, "If you want to." He was really seeming disinterested in all this. Sadly there was a good chance that was all accurate too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Tex sighed. She didn't WANT to stay. She didn't want to babysit Dizzy....and maybe Veng. She wanted to go back home! D= She made her way from the door and into the kitchen, to try and see if Veng even had ANYTHING to eat. Looked like he had a complementary pack of popcorn! Score!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:24 pm

vengeance was not paying attention to her at all. He'd gone through all his mood ranges it seemed and now had settled on the ever so annoying, I dun care about life mood.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Tex put the popcorn back and looked in a few more places, hmm. Popcorn and coffee. She made a face and looked back where Veng was.

"Vengeance, you hungry?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:30 pm

"No." He grumbled and then sighed, "If you'd seen everything they've done to me you wouldn't be either." Mr dramatic. GOSH. He really just meant he didn't feel good even though he had said that very oddly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:31 pm

"Fine." Tex said, somewhat annoyed that Veng seemed to be impatient with her when she was only trying to help.

"I'm hungry!" came a muffled voice. Hmm...but she had just fed him hadn't she?

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Dizzy was learning from Tex who I almost called Wendy for some reason.

Veng's helmet fins twitched but otherwise he made no acknowledgement of DIZZY. For he was being rude and immature. c: Afterall he was being his typical failish self about following through with what he said he was gonna do.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Tex started the popcorn and entered the area Veng was in while she waited.

"You need more food." she said. "You're gonna need it sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:40 pm

"Complain complain." Vengeance grumbled, "It's not even your house. I don't see why you care. Come in and take my only food." What a grouch. Yes he was accusing her of stealing his food too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Tex glared at him.

"I'm looking out for your well being....and for Dizzy too." she shook her head and began to return to retrieve the popcorn. "Ungrateful zetra." she muttered. "What do you plan to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-