MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:26 am

"Of course." Spiral nodded before radioing to some of the others to show up if they could. They were soon on their ways of course. More of the zetraloids Spiral liked working with than just random ones. There was of course a moment or so before any would begin to arrive, "And if you want us to stop then just let me know."

------
Mega10 left lil Vengy to his peaceful fady fady state. He should really have found another way to deal with things though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Whiskey nodded, still examining and moving his arm as if it was newly attached.

"I will." he told him with a nod.

____

A young zetraloid, not older than 13 years of age, made his way along a small path. It was intended for bicycles, but had since been overgrown and not used for ages. He walked along happily, humming some tune as he would occasionally kick at a stone or a plant, which sometimes made it look like an odd skip amongst his pace. He tossed a rubber ball in the air, catching it again with precision.

"Ha." he said to the ball, as if it had tried to escape. He approached a bridge and could hear a stream running beneath. He paused, looking around. The scene was almost too perfect. He slid his foot on the moist ground, admiring the line he had just drawn. He shook the dirt off his pale orange foot, only a small portion of the dirt fell, as the remaining dirt was caked on.

He smirked. He didn't remember being so dirty! A smile crossed his face as he started across the bridge. He ran his hands along the brick railing, watching as the sunlight glimmered off of the reflective silver. It was that moment that he paused to see how far the silver ran up his arm, huh, up to his wrists already. He didn't remember scratching that much color off.

He ran the ball between his fingers before tossing it in the air again. He spun around, trying to catch it by placing his hand behind his back. He waited for the impact, but felt only a thwack on his forearm.

He panicked, spinning to see where the ball went. He heard a small rustle as it landed in some plants beneath the bridge. He sighed as his face fell to a frown. Why did everything always happen to him? He looked over the side, well, there was the stream he heard. He went to the end of the bridge, trying to mentally remember where he heard the sound. He slid down a rather steep slope, made slippery by slick plants, one foot landed in the stream, causing dirt to wash off. He smiled about that. Free bath, free stuff was always good. He ducked his head to avoid hitting his fins on the bridge as it passed above him, he walked to where the ground went down, making it so he could at least stand.

He saw something, a silhouette...what was that anyway? He crept along, not being very silent, as he went to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 am

The others finally came in, speaking to each other as they did so. They stared at the blade. HUH, how'd he manage THAT? They didn't ask though, rather listening as WSPIRAL<--yes wspiral explained what they were going to do. And insisted they were gloves just incase. =) Which they did without asking. This would be...interesting.

So some of them grabbed ahold of the blade, while others remained opposite, there to ya know, keep them from yanking Whiskey along with them and merely pull him around the room by his blade or something.

-------

Was BRAD in a writing mood? XDD Look at that long ol reply that we get to meet his character in that I will reply to with insignificant length!

Veng did NOTHING. See how insignificant it was? He just remained staring off. Honestly he hadn't really heard much of what the other had done due to his semi drifting out mind. He was really only aware of the water. Yeah that was...noisy, in his mind anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:04 am

Whiskey felt very uncomfortable, last time he had this many people around him they were trying to kill him. He grabbed his arm with the bent blade with his other arm, to try and support it better.

_____

The zetra approached. The bridge had blocked the sun from his eyes but as he got closer to Veng, the sun shone on him. He blocked the sun with his arm, the red parts seemed to dull the light, but the gold streaks reflected the light into his eyes, making him glare and put his arm down.

He did a little hop over a larger plant, he was now about four feet from Veng.

Hmm...it was another zetra alright. He examined him from afar, he didn't seem alive...and there was plasma there. He paused, trying to see any sort of movement from Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:13 am

And so they pulled. c: Both directions. Many zetraloidy doctor people, doctor assistants, okay even one was a secretary, they had mostly just grabbed zetraloids in general. Ten was letting BRAD say what blade was doing dumby. Ten only controls Whiskey =) not his blade. XDD

--------

Veng's helmet fins twitched on occasion. That was about it. It seemed he really wasn't interested in doing...anything. Well he couldn't move but yeah he was distant as I said. Half frozen, partially from sticking his arm in, partially from letting his feet remain in, and also from lack of plasma yes. Bad combo.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 am

Brad pretends blade is very strong, so he is trying to figure out how many common zetras it takes to equal one Wrath. =) ANYWAY Blade creaked, but Whiskey started to shake his head.

"No...NO stop." he commanded. It was putting quite the strain on his arms. He had an idea of what to try next, but this wasn't working.

____

Zetra saw that Veng was not dead. He looked rather disappointed, surely that trenchcoat housed something worthwhile? He wasn't sure how Veng would react, so he cautiously spoke before getting in front of Veng, or in his sight at the very least.

"Hey!" he said, it was a cautious, yet happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:22 am

Zetraloids all let go at once on Spiral's motion to do such and stared at Whiskey. Why were they stopping? O_O Spiral just kind of waited, figuring Whiskey would have something more to say about it.

-----

Veng's helmet fins twitched a bit moreso. Yes he had heard that. Why was a zetraloid swimming in the ocean? Yes, ocean. Veng forgot he was not by an ocean. He glanced towards the water. Huh. No zetra in the ocean. Yes he wasn't entirely there in his mind currently. "Hi." he answered anyway though...to the water, his voice sounding more like a mere crack of tone than an actual word.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 am

Whiskey examined his arm some more, nodding his head confirming his suspicion.

"The casing." he said. "What the blade retracts into, that needs to be held, otherwise you'll tear it out of my arm. "

_____

Feeling adventurous, the zetra hopped closer to Veng, leaning down to look at him.

"What haaaaaaappened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 am

Zetraloids mostly just stared, ESPECIALLY secretary who hadn't a clue what they were doing.

"The casing?" Spiral asked as he looked to see what Whiskey spoke of. Yes there was casing...they were supposed to hold on to...that though? Well...he supposed they could try. But he waited for any other tips by Whiskey first.

-------
What happened? What the heck did.....Veng shook his head, trying to focus on the swirling colors near him--yes that was the...zetraloid he guessed. What an UGLY thing. Note he's not seeing it right >_> he's seeing it as smears of color.

"Um.....some......something." Vengeance yawned. He honestly didn't remember. He had come down here to take a nap or something as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:37 am

Whiskey felt around, he didn't know.

"Well....some of you could grab the blade." he said. Looking at his arm further, he had another response. "And the others....maybe....hey if we can get a chain or something UNDER the blade, then...they can pull on the chain so it will be pushing down on the casing while the blade is being pulled out...."

He examined it more. Maybe that'd work, but the blade was still embedded in his arm, how would they get a chain under there or something?

____

The zetra looked Veng over, before attempting to pick up his wounded arm.

"You need help?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:42 am

Spiral stared blankly somewhat. Well...that was confusing. "Uhh......" he rubbed his chin as he stared at the arm. "So.....a chain? We want a chain? To do...something with?"

"I can get a chain!" Secretary of all people announced.

Others looked at secretary like they were insane.

--------

Vengeance stared at him. Yes, that zetraloid did need help. "I can't." He answered. (And yes I am wording them in having been taken the wrong way because Veng is)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:44 am

Whiskey began to grow frustrated.

"Nevermind, I can't explain it in the correct terms." he said, crossing his arms. "But I CAN tell you that wasn't working."

____

The zetra thought about this for a moment.

"Don't be stupid, what do you mean you can't? That doesn't make any sense."

He dropped Veng's arm without much care.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 am

Spiral frowned. Well...this was hard, without flat out removing the dumb thing entirely. Why'd he even need a BLADE in his arm gosh. "Hmm..." He said out loud and motioned for the others to go away as he returned to thinking of other possible ways to fix this. Why was he getting all the 'interesting' cases today?

-----

Sensation of pain was still around apparently. That didn't feel too good. A lot of nerve this dumb person had, coming in here telling him what he could and couldn't do. His helmet fins twitched again as he sighed somewhat needlessly forceful and then basically ignored the other.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:20 am

Whiskey kept his arms crossed. "Maybe we should leave the blade." he said, he didn't want to be a heap of trouble and he still had one working blade, that should suffice, right?

______

The zetra stepped over Veng, looking for any other injuries.

"Just your arm?" he asked. "You're kinda wimpy."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:22 am

"I'm sure there's....some way." Spiral insisted, "Short of...well digging it out I guess."

--------

Vengeance rolled his eyes. Figured a complete stranger would think he was a wimp. If he had felt better he'd have probably done something about it, but MEH, he'd die soon enough anyway right? Yes that was why he had come down here he remembered.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:27 am

Whiskey sighed and still shook his head.

"Maybe just fix my eye, eh? That'd be fine." he was getting impatient now, he didn't like it here.

___

The zetra gave Veng a shove.

"Hey! If you're not gonna move again, can I keep your jacket?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:30 am

"...okay eye it is." He nodded, "Maybe whoever bent your blade can...unbend it. Or someone with similar...strength or something." He radioed to another PERSON again. "Alright, so I already explained how the eye process thing would go....so....anything you want to say before hand?" Because YES......YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Whiskey would not get to be all awake like >=[ I'm not sure why this is joyous BTW.

-----

"Touch it again and die." Veng grumbled. He may have been doing so himself but it didn't really change his attitude for any better.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:36 am

Whiskey shook his head.

"No, lets get this over with."

He glanced around, he wasn't sure where to stand...or sit or lay for that matter.

___

The zetra put his hands up.

"Heeey, no need to overreact...I can just wait till you die or something anyway." He sat down near Veng and ripped some thin plant from the ground. He took the end and began to pick dirt off his leg with it.

"You seen a ball around here?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:06 am

"That way." Spiral gestured to bed thing that every single room seemed to have. Then again they were moveable, aka had wheels so it made sense that they were around. "Same thing we did to your friend basically. Not the procedure." He corrected, "Just the process to getting there." Which was obviously easier than saying he needed the stuff that would knock him out.

--------

"You better." Vengeance grumbled, his helmet fins perked up again at the question. He hadn't seen any ball though and he really didn't know at all so he simply answered with, "No."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:43 am

Whiskey glared as he approached the table thing. He hopped up onto it, but he didn't lay down.

"I got a request for ya Doc." he said.

____

Mr. Knave continued to sit, picking off dirt. He looked up, expecting to see Veng dead.

"You rich or somethin'?" he asked, before going back to cleaning his leg.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:48 am

"Yeah?" Spiral asked, not bothering to do anything yet, considering how much Whiskey tended to be a PAIN about everything, ahem, "What's that?"

-------

"I'm not rich." Veng mumbled, only half coherently, "I managed to get kicked out of a gang. A gang my own father was partial leader of. I'm a failure, not rich."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:52 am

Whiskey glanced at some machines nervously.

"Don't leave the room while I'm out, I hate those who abuse their power when nobody is looking, you hear?"

_____

Knave nodded.

"Uhhh-huh. So when you're dead you mind if I turn you in or somethin'?" he tossed the plant aside. "You have a reward or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:58 am

Spiral mostly stared for awhile before answering. HOW REASSURING. No, lol, Spiral was good about keeping his word, he had just hesitated, probably because he wondered why Whiskey hated um so much. He nodded at last though.

"Okay. I can do that. Is that it?" He had made no move towards machines yet. >=U Even though nameless and disposable zetra 1 wheeled in proper machine.

---------

"I doubt it." Vengeance grumbled, letting himself slump back against the cold bridge support beam thingy. "Do what you want. I don't care." Even though he'd totally just told the guy he'd kill him if he touched his trench coat.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:00 am

Whiskey nodded. "That is. Thanks Doc."

He decided to lay back on the table now, very unsure to be sure. =) he feared being unconscious like he was going to be, what would they do? He would have no control over anything.

____

Knave looked very curious.

"So is it gonna take long for you to die?" he asked, picking another plant with a flower on the end. He began to pick it apart.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:04 am

Shouldn't have sent your friend away gosh Whiskey >=| even though he'd probably shove them out of the way and make an operation of his own =D Ahem.

Spiral spoke to the other one for a few moments before finishing bringing machine which I almost called a tree over. He pulled off the masky thing attached to it--and I dun mean he broke it, and then offered it to Whiskey. For he figured he wouldn't approve of him forcing it on. Which wasn't really needed anyway.

----------

"I dunno. Go ask someone who's died before." Veng grumbled in reply yet again. Gosh couldn't someone even wait to receive benefits in a timely fashion. It was HIS fault this was getting dragged out. If he'd just shut up and let Vengy drift back to his peaceful little cold world then...it'd be faster!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:20 am

Spiral is smart. xD

Whiskey took the mask and held it just close enough to get a whiff of the stuff....he didn't like the feelings. Doing so only because he wanted his eye fixed, he placed it over his mouth. He held his breath for a bit, taking in only little gasps before breathing it wholly. He was out soon enough. =)

____

"I tried." he said, putting a chunk of the flower in his mouth. "But they were dead! Stupid!" he laughed as he spat the flower out on the ground. "You got anything cool in your jacket?" he asked, leaning closer to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:28 am

Maybe he just doesn't wanna top his record of being attacked by patients c: And then he had the nerve to tell Veng to knock it of fwhen HE didn't wanna be out either earlier =| XDD Mega10 is cheating and not writing out a huge RP tonight haw haw.

Spiral waited for everything to go as they should. Which they did. THEN SPIRAL GOT TO SHOW HE WAS REALLY ICE CREAM MAN. Ahem.

No he pulled his tools and stuff over, this was after making sure Whiskey was indeed out. And then set about bringing over some other equipment that would help him make sure Whiskey didn't DIE or anything without h him knowing. c: He glanced at a clock, yeeep he was gonna be behind today. Oh well. Picking up a tool he got ready to start.

(SEE I cheated. Anyway if you dun wanna say anything for him feel free not to lol. Considering your chaarcter is asleep |D I can just continue by myself tomorrow for a bit |P til awakeness if you need. Or you can RP as.....his eye >_> for all I care. or spider or ant or ...yeah |D)

------

"The only cool thing I've ever owned was a lamp." Vengeance didn't really bother trying to make his words sound...well pronounced, "And it broke...and I stole it anyway." No he didn't have anything cool in his jacket. How disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-