MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:20 am

Spiral is smart. xD

Whiskey took the mask and held it just close enough to get a whiff of the stuff....he didn't like the feelings. Doing so only because he wanted his eye fixed, he placed it over his mouth. He held his breath for a bit, taking in only little gasps before breathing it wholly. He was out soon enough. =)

____

"I tried." he said, putting a chunk of the flower in his mouth. "But they were dead! Stupid!" he laughed as he spat the flower out on the ground. "You got anything cool in your jacket?" he asked, leaning closer to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:28 am

Maybe he just doesn't wanna top his record of being attacked by patients c: And then he had the nerve to tell Veng to knock it of fwhen HE didn't wanna be out either earlier =| XDD Mega10 is cheating and not writing out a huge RP tonight haw haw.

Spiral waited for everything to go as they should. Which they did. THEN SPIRAL GOT TO SHOW HE WAS REALLY ICE CREAM MAN. Ahem.

No he pulled his tools and stuff over, this was after making sure Whiskey was indeed out. And then set about bringing over some other equipment that would help him make sure Whiskey didn't DIE or anything without h him knowing. c: He glanced at a clock, yeeep he was gonna be behind today. Oh well. Picking up a tool he got ready to start.

(SEE I cheated. Anyway if you dun wanna say anything for him feel free not to lol. Considering your chaarcter is asleep |D I can just continue by myself tomorrow for a bit |P til awakeness if you need. Or you can RP as.....his eye >_> for all I care. or spider or ant or ...yeah |D)

------

"The only cool thing I've ever owned was a lamp." Vengeance didn't really bother trying to make his words sound...well pronounced, "And it broke...and I stole it anyway." No he didn't have anything cool in his jacket. How disappointing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:31 am

( HA HA HA. xDD Niiiice. Poor Veng and Spiral. D= I think Whiskey is rather selfish. =) )

NEXT.

_____

"Ah." Knave acknowledged. "I got a question for you....sir. Why do folks who steal have issues with other folks who steal? Same interests right?" he tossed the flower aside. "I think it's stupid."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:51 pm

(c: )
So Spiral set to work, very intricate work I might add, eyes were after all, rather important parts of any zetraloid. Any zetraloid who wanted to see. Sure a zetraloid could live without them, but it was plain...not as good. Pointy objects plus tiny incision time! Which meant a lot of work. He was completely clear right? Yes. Yes he was as far as he was concerned. Good. Because if he screwed up Whiskey didn't strike him as bein the type to shrug it off and say oh well.

He had another doctor there with him, who was mostly doing nothing, just standing there and being ready if he was needed. And thus began the lovely process of trying to fix an eye by using tiny little microscopic camera that was transferring the image onto a screen as the method of doing such--less of an incision that way and magnified.

Yep little wires of various sorts, the incredibly thin circuits, the thicker surrounding actuators, plasmalines and all that of course too. So where lied the problem exactly? He presumed within these little lines. There was no exterior damage to why it wouldn't work at all elsewhere. So it was only logical. Surface damage, yes, but that was easy to repair. He thought there lied a problem below this level to deal with first.

*And yes I totally know I didn't speed it all the way through I figured you might wanna....get a chance to......I dunno XDD *

-----

"Greed." Vengeance stated oh so simply. Because he was apparently very intelligent on morals and all that kind of stuff he didn't abide by in the least.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:04 am

Maybe get a chance to gaze upon such masterfully created and expressed zetra parts and actions? Thanks! =D

___

Knave nodded. "Maybe." he said. "Still stupid to me though, there is plenty for everyone to steal."

He leaned forward and grabbed a tuft of grass, picking it apart and even tasting some of it. "You made of any cool materials?" he asked, having selling Veng as scrap in mind.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:29 am

XDD Sure we'll go with that c:
Spiral continued his work, and it wasn't too long before he'd gotten the little various wires and what not open and was able to see inside. It was still hard, rather dark and definitely dangerous to be working on. But at least he could see part of the problem now. Something had neutralized their ability to function. What had done such a thing, Spiral was more or less uncertain of, the effects however, were obvious. That should be fixable then. Just needed to do a chemical rinse process on it all and it should straighten itself out. That wasn't nearly as quick and easy as it sounded though, and so he began the tedious task. (Mostly so ten can go to sleep XD)

-----

Vengeance didn't care. About any of it really. He didn't even bother to answer the part about if he was made of cool stuff. The zetra would find out soon enough. He could just wait.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:24 pm

xDD A chemical rinse. =. A fine solution. You know I never expected you to go into such depth about all this. xD You sure know your zetras. =.

____

Knave chewed on some of the grass, green colored fluid soon appeared in his mouth as he munched.

"You're not a very interesting dying person." he told Veng. "Most dyin' people have last words, or wishes....or say help or don't take my wallet or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Ahaha its fun for me really. Besides it lets me test my zetraloid fixing process skill stuff out of story |D for easier use later on C: )

It was a very good thing Whiskey was not awake. He would be one, well in serious pain, but two, with all the pointy things Spiral was using...Chemical rinse after all, had to be inserted into individual circuits etc by needle. Which was both very hard, and time consuming. Of course he couldn't put too much in either as the stuff would then leave a residue inside the various workings of their forementioned lines and cause issues down the road. Needless to say it was not quick and he had to repeat the process many times over for each connecting line. That would neutralize whatever else had seeped into the lines previously. After he was done Spiral leaned the other way to straighten his back and then worked the cramps out of his hand likewise. An incesion as small as that didn't even require stitches. Just a little BANDAID. Ahem, bandage. (I just wanted to give the mental imag eof a lil kid print band aid c: )

Now came the easy part, surface damage repair. Much easier to see and repair as far as Spiral was concerned. So he set to work doing this as well. Hm, he had forgotten to tell Whiskey that his eye wouldn't work right away once he fixed it...but...oh well. It wasn't like it made it worse or anything. It'd take a couple days. Whatever had hit Whiskey's eye, was definitely...not the norm of what they came in to get repaired, but that was okay, because Spiral was skilled.

----------

Veng's helmet fins twitched, in an angry way this time. This stupid zetra he didn't know the name of was getting on his dying nerves.

"I don't." Vengeance growled.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:16 am

Very very cool. Very Happy Spiral has much work. =. No wonder MB crashed it has never seen such epic repkies before. =U

___

"You don't what?" he asked, swallowing the grass by accident, he had only meant to chew on it. His face was one of panic for a moment, before he picked some more grass and began to chew on it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:33 am

|D LA.

*ten cheats now*

So surface fixing did not take long at all, compared to the other that had taken more than a couple hours. He merely put a bandage over entire eye so it wouldn't get strained with trying to see when he woke up. And then was done. It was just a waiting game now. And he was HUNGRY darn it. but he promised he wouldn't leave. So he settled for eating another chocolate bar he had stashed in here.

---
Vengeance didn't answer. Stupid guy wasn't worth the effort anyway. Instead he shut his eyes and pretended he wasn't there. It was pretty easy anyway. For one he was a pro at it and two the world was pretty faded out in terms of sound anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 am

Whiskey was like ZZZZZ should I time lapse to when he wakes up? =. And yes only me you can keep RPing while he sleeps. =)

____

Knave looked at Veng curiously. Was that it?

"Hey!" he said. "You alive?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:41 am

Go for eet. Unless you like ZZZing.
Spiral just sat slumped in his chair, nibbling at the chocolate and watching the clock and anyone who walked by the door. He liked talking to people, not sitting and waiting all alone like.

-------
Of all the stupid questions...WHY THE HECK wasn't he dead yet? Hadn't he cut his arm deep enough? He'd gone unconscious from smaller cuts than he'd given himself. His helmet fins twitched irritably. What was wrong? Spiral, that stupid doctor hadn't even gave him anything that would mess that up, so why wasn't he dead? Hmm.....
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:44 am

Whiskey jumped awake, he was overly alert and in a state of panic. He electrified immediately and glared at Spiral, not knowing where he was for a moment.

____

Knave shrugged. That was a good sign. He went over to Veng and looked at him, huh, his jacket would need to be taken off from the back. He gave Veng a shove, trying to get him to fall onto his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 am

Spiral glanced up from the pamphlet he had been reading over--as if he hadn't seen them every day of his working life.
"Uh...hi there?" He worded it like a question, because Whiskey didn't look thrilled. And he wasn't sure how he should approach that.

------

That was it. If he wasn't dead, then he was angry. He swung his claw arm around--after all he still had pretty good feeling in it, and tried smacking it into zetraloid who had been annoying him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 am

Whiskey nodded, not even blinking, as he stopped zappyofying.

"Doc." he stated.

____

Knave wheeled back, his eyes wide as he had new marks on his face. They were bleeding already and stinging like crazy.

"I'm sorry!" he yelled, as a defense. Right after the realization of what happened hit him, he was not so sorry.

"I thought you were dead!" he growled, grasping his face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:00 am

"Um...fixed your eye." He nodded back, yes casual indeed, "It'll take it about a day, then you can take the bandage off, it should work."

--------

Vengeance glared. Claw made quite a good defense against others, since it had poison in it. =) Ahem, anyway he was not sorry at all that he had struck the other zetraloid. Pleased if anything.

"Well I'm not." He growled.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:04 am

Whiskey felt his eye, huh, he hadn't noticed it was bandaged, he couldn't really feel it.

"Thanks." he stated, not knowing what to do next. What was his own name anyway?

____

"Well....maybe you shoulda answered!" Knave yelled at him, before approaching quickly and leaning back to kick Veng, trying to stay out of his claw range.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:09 am

"Umm....you're welcome." Spiral nodded again, after all this concluded his part of what was to be done. Other people handled payment and stuff. So he stood up with intentions of leaving.

-------

Way to go Knave =U make the Veng mad. Considering Veng had semi limited mobility without pain, he'd only swing at him if it was in his arm's length for claw. But that aside he was seriously angry. Easily displayed be the rather fierce expression he had.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:15 am

Whiskey nodded to him again.

"What do I do?" he asked very calmly.

____

Knave stuck his tongue out at Veng.

"I hope you die." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:16 am

"You....pay and leave. That kind of stuff." Spiral nodded, wondering if this was merely Whiskey spacing out on it or...if he should really be leaving this soon after. Hmm..

--

"Oh yeah? I can make sure you die." Veng grumbled in reply. He might be able to, honestly he wasn't sure if he could pick himself up to do so. He did try and move himself a bit, but it was rather slow and inefficient.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:19 am

Whiskey nodded.

"I see." he put his feet over the side of the bed, looking down at the floor nervously. He slid off, almost falling over.

"I need something to drink." he stated.

____

Knave glared at Veng before picking up a handful of pebbles and throwing them at him.

"You're already dying FIRST." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:27 am

Okay, yeah Whiskey wasn't ready...to be out in public by safe standards it seemed. "I can get you something." Spiral offered, "Maybe you should just...sit down for awhile first."

------------

This was one of the rare times Vengeance wished Rage was around. He'd have given most anything right now to see his brother make this other stupid zetraloid regret what he was saying. To be at their mercy instead. But he wasn't. And Vengeance had to admit, the dumb guy was right. He really couldn't get up to do anything about him either.

He frowned slightly, and then tried to pull himself into a more comfortable position. No he didn't like this at all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:36 am

Whiskey shook his head.

"I can't." he stated with no reason behind it.

___

Knave was calming down now, and actually sat in the grass probably only a few feet away from Veng. He watched him with a glare.

"My stupid face hurts." he said. "I mean...you stupid made my face hurt." he thought for a moment about what he said, before nodding to himself and continuing to glare.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:43 am

Spiral stared. He doubted Whiskey had a reason behind it. He hadn't mentioned needing to be done by a certain time.

"You might wanna make time for it." He thought for a moment, "Helps your eye recover faster." It didn't. It was just a good excuse.

------------

"Good. Fits you well." Veng answered. His attitude had always been good at getting him in trouble back when he was in the gang, it hadn't toned down now either.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:36 am

"Oh." Whiskey said. He still didn't sit down though.

"You mean now?"

_____

"Fits me like....like...being DEAD fits YOU." Knave told him, pointing to try and emphasize it more. "At least this isn't going to kill me!"

He paused....well it was stinging rather badly.

"Is it?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:53 am

Spiral nodded his head, "Yes sir." He wasn't really meaning it in a respectful way >_> He just didn't know Whiskey's name so sir seemed to work just fine. "You can just...sit down, right now...for awhile."

-----

Vengeance smirked, because this was a rare time he was able to...well state that he MIGHT still have the upper hand.

"It could." He became suddenly disinterested, "It has poison."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:13 am

Whiskey nodded.

"Maybe I would then." he said, making no attempt to sit back down.

_____

Knave gasped and covered his mouth.

"IT MIGHT?!" he screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-