MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 am

"It wouldn't be a bad idea." Spiral stated, and by it wasn't a bad idea he totally meant YES that would be epic helpful so I don't DIE. c:

Veng got tired of his ranting pretty quick and went back to finish off his remaining ice cream. Yes, quite the mood change. He was content with it melted too which was mostly all that was left. Because it was like strawberry milk.

Spiral who I almost called whiskey AGAIN went to get a new pin thingy out of a drawer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 am

Whiskey leaned closer to Veng, huh, it would be hard not to interrupt his ice cream eating if he sort of grabbed him and layed on him, oh well.

He did just that, once again moving quickly to try and secure Veng's wrists, while using his arms to try and block movement of Veng's other various limbs.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 am

(Logic win XDD various limbs c: )

Vengeance was rather surprised by that needless to say...and actually Spiral was too. yes he had said it'd be helpful but. Well then =D yes, it should be pretty quick then. Lucky Whiskey, Veng really wasn't trying to do much, mostly because he was indeed still sore and stiff. His helmet fins twitched, but that was about it. So much for peacefully enjoying ice cream. He didn't bother asking why the heck Whiskey had done so anyway because he figured it out fast enough when Spiral came over.

He did have the decency to ask Whiskey if he, well had a good grip or not, cuz honestly he couldn't tell.

*just imagined if people were walking by/nearby how all this would make doctors look even worse =) Veng yelling randomly, then when he's happily licking ice cream getting all layed out like that =U XDD * )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 am

(xDDDDD INDEED. 0.0)

Whiskey nodded, before looking at Veng's expression. He....wasn't entirely mad? Whiskey kept his grip tight, but attempted to lift Veng's arm so he could have his ice cream. VENG COULD HAVE IT I MEAN. >=.

"Sorry." he told Veng, knowing it would probably hurt thanks to his inside double agent.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:57 am

(XDDDDD)

Veng figured Whiskey was sorry for well being mean to him just now, but he didn't say anything about it because he was more interested in finding out what Spiral intended to do, because he figured it was all connected yes >,>

Spiral did not tell him though. Because he figured it'd only do worse. So he got ahold of normal hand of Veng's not MITTEN hand, and kind of set pin thing on the tip. Then he smiled at Veng, quite contently, "You'll only hate me for a moment, I promise." And by hate me, he merely meant it'd only hurt for a moment >,> Veng could very well hate him forever with how his family worked. It didn't really give veng the chance to complain about it anyway though for he was epic fast, and pulled out his OTHER tool strategically waiting for him and slammed it down on top of pin thing, which in turn shoved it back in to proper placement.

And THAT made veng not want to hold still anymore, and quite fight against staying in one place, sore or not, surprisingly he didn't yell anything about it though |D Yes |D face.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:03 am

(Poor Veng. xD Hate forever indeed.)

Whiskey sort of hung on for the ride, seeing what Spiral did, and so close to him, had surprised him as well. His grip had let one of Veng's arms loose (Ten gets to pick yay) and he struggled to hold Veng in place. He gripped Veng's other arm rather tightly as he was near thrown off balance. He got angry at this and leaned on Veng, trying his best to hold him from moving.

"Knock it off." he growled. "It's OVER."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 am

(OH BOY C: XDD )

"...Sorry." Spiral apologized, sort of too both really.

"The HECK was that for?!" Veng asked in return to the command thing, he sort of tried getting away anyway, regardless to if it was over cuz what the heck >=. what else were they gonna do? Jerks. But he gave it up quickly enough anyway, now that the pain in hand had dulled down, the sore and stiffness elsewhere took over the desire to get free.

Spiral merely wrapped his hand back up again as he had done before, carefully so. "Alright, good to go." He announced.

(BTW in random ten joke of today, clearly once everything is said and done at the hospital for our two *not* heroes, Tex will want to go to dinner =) XD )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 am

(HA HA HA. xDD Yes of course.)

Whiskey's efforts lessened when Veng's squirming did so, slowly pulling himself away from Veng, an unsure face on...his...face.

"Thanks Doc." he said, mostly ignoring Veng. =) I say mostly because then he gave Veng an indifferent look. "Maybe this time you'll leave your wounds well enough alone." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:44 am

Vengeance didn't really have any good comeback to that, other than to growl under his breath and shoot a glare down towards the innocent floor.

"You can keep the glove if you want." Spiral nodded, "Or two even really. It'd keep the claw under control."

"I can't pick stuff up with the stupid glove." Vengeance decided to add in.

"That's....kind of the point." Spiral answered, pondering all this in his head yes.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:51 am

"He wants the glove." Whiskey said. He wasn't trying to fool Spiral into thinking Veng did or anything, it was more of a command to Veng than a response to Spiral.

"Perhaps two, if you can't behave." he threatened like a meany. He looked at Veng, wait, so he should be fixed now right?

"Can you move?" he asked in a disinterested tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:56 am

Veng glared at Whiskey. Stupid Whiskey. He did not want the stupid glove. Maybe if he got bored he could...chew it off or something. Meh.

"Mkay." Spiral nodded, still with that thoughtful look he had, yes very doctorish. Maybe he was practicing, that or it helped him think. When Whiskey asked Veng if he could move he felt the need to add, "He should. Might be a bit stiff still. I'd really suggest he take the pain pills but heeey if he doesn't wanna get better that's up to him." He shrugged and went to put the last bits of stuff away.

Why was everyone being a jerk today? Vengeance had half the mind to get up from where he was at and go throw Spiral down. It'd be worth it, whatever it caused afterwards. A smirk edged its way onto his face, "Yeah." He answered, "I can move."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:04 am

Whiskey made the mistake of looking away from Veng. "Alright." he said, feeling around until he re-found the pills. Holding them up so he could read the label, he tested the cover as he asked a question.

"The same pills will suffice, I assume?" he asked Spiral.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:15 am

"Yeeep. That should be fine." Spiral nodded rather needlessly, because he was rummaging through a drawer.

Yes Whiskey had made a mistake indeed. Vengeance stretched one leg to make sure it worked like he had claimed. Yep! He could reach Spiral before Whiskey noticed. Because, well Spiral wasn't across the room or anything. So off the table the Vengeance lept, and quite easily slammed Spiral down who was nearby, then went rolling himself, past Spiral. Success! Sort of!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 am

Whiskey nearly threw the pills as he saw Veng, he tried to react but only succeeded in hurrying over to Spiral after the event.

"HEY!!" he growled at Veng. Why was he surprised? That was totally something Veng would do. Whiskey glared at him and thew the pills at him...with intent to kill. 0.0 xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 am

Veng died =U overdose =) XD instant apparently..upon bottle contact.

Anyway.

Needless to say, Spiral was rather surprised himself. He shook his head, a bit...dazed from, well it slamming against the floor then he pressed one hand to his forehead. Well...that hadn't felt very good.

The pills bounced off of Veng's helmet but did really very little to change his current mood. After all, he'd just knocked down the doctor. And now Whiskey was preoccupied again! That meant it was revenge upon doctor kind. He got up rather quickly. Yes he was still plentiful sore and the thing he still didn't seem to get was that whenever he moved around so much it made him that much sorer...later. But that really didn't matter to him apparently, because he was pretty dang quick as a Hunter and had darted out of the room and down the hall. A few screams were heard as well. Probably people who had been plowed through.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:31 am

Whiskey sighed as he leaned over Spiral, offering his arm to help him up.

"I would apologize on his behalf..." Whiskey started. "But dang it, he is NOT my responsibility." his eye flashed and a few sparks jumped off him, perfect, touch him now Spiral. =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:43 am

Spiral watched Whiskey and listened likewise. He had enough experience to know it was probably a bad idea to get help from something with electricity bouncing off of it, so he pushed himself up and shook his head again. "No, no, its all food. Good I mean. Sorry." He shook his head again and then glanced in the door's general direction, "I'll still fix whatever it is you want just--" He broke off there as another scream came from somewhere, "I gotta find your friend before..." he trailed off there and ran out of the room, he wasn't sure what he meant anyway. Really Spiral what do you think you can do if you find him anyway =|

Vengeance was quite happily causing a mess for everyone now, he's swiped the documents down at the nurses' station, not to mention frightened them half to death, and he'd tackled another unsuspecting doctor and he had currently disappeared from the current hall wherever he'd gone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:45 am

It took Whiskey a moment to realize why Spiral had refused his help, when he figured it out, he sort of cursed himself under his breath. He didn't realize he had been THAT upset over Veng acting that way.

Whiskey followed Spiral, Brad is going to pretend Whiskey SHOULD be capable of following even though he is unsure of Spiral's speed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:54 am

Oh yeah, he'd be able to XP Spiral's just a common zetraloid.
Spiral: thanks a lot D:

Spiral stopped to ask one of the various horrified looking people if they'd seen where Veng had run off to and most of them pointed in the same general direction, minus a few who...clearly must've had their heads smacked against the ground a bit too hard. Here and there there were doctors picking themselves up. At least Veng's claw wasn't able to hurt anyone...yet. Spiral didn't want to consider what would happen if he got that glove off--it'd be a bad scene that was for sure.

But then he was forced to stop where he was, because...everything had resumed complete peacefulness and average procedure when he'd rounded the corner they'd last seen veng disappear around. He glanced back. Yes the people were confirming it was this way. But the others...weren't upset in the least. Confusing. Something was DEFINITELY confusing about this.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:57 am

Whiskey was mostly letting Spiral take charge here, after all he didn't know the layout of the hospital very well. When he saw the peacefulness as well, that was a red flag. There was no way Veng went down here, was there?

He did a 180 and looked down the other hallway(s?) to see if there was mass hysteria.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:04 am

Spiral was looking down the other halls likewise. Nothing really seemed to be out of place down those either. He looked up at the ceiling, because clearly he expected to see Spiderman. Ahem, anyway, nothing there either.

"What...kind of...habits....does your friend have...?" He asked, glancing around again, uncertain which way to go. He really meant in terms of attack. c: Because he could hardly see how this made sense at all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:06 am

"Never this." Whiskey replied, he was not amused by this and he was starting to spark and crackle again.

"Just leave him be, I'll still cover his repairs....maybe I'll get lucky and never see him again."

He dropped his hurried stance and started to head back to the room they were previously in.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:08 am

"But I--" For the first time really since he'd been with Whiskey, Spiral looked a bit irritated, "I can't just leave him running around here somewhere! I'd be endangering everyone here!"

Probably not the best thing to say, people down the other halls were staring curiously now and coming out to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:12 am

Whiskey's eye narrowed, but he indeed stopped.

"He's not too....fantastic in battle alright?" he told Spiral. "I beat him and....well I'm not exactly the greatest either, alright?" he asked, annoyed. Not at Spiral but at the entire situation. Why couldn't he just walk away?

MEANWHILE

Dex and Tizzy were indeed eating because poor Dizzy was starving if you will recall and so Tex was making sure he didn't die.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:15 am

Spiral looked rather skeptical. "He doesn't need to be a great fighter if he gets that glove off." He didn't try reasoning with Whiskey anymore though he just set off down one of the halls, looking around. Whiskey may not have cared, but then again he didn't live in a hospital. This was basically Spiral's home. The people who worked here, his family--even if some of them weren't very nice. And the patients? They were his entire life basically--well his job anyway. So this was far more important to him than to someone who wasn't staying there. He hoped Whiskey would understand, although he had his doubts.

(XDD So I do)

OMG TEx I bet you forced Dizzy to tell you he hwas hungry so you could go eat >=| gosh.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:20 am

Whiskey growled, his body reacting appropriately. He followed after Spiral, as much as he didn't want to help, he figured he owed the kind Doc and the situation seemed to be calling for his help.

"You seem to know a lot about hunters." Whiskey was saying as he followed. "How could he just disappear anyway?"

Tex: GOSH no I DID(Brad cuts off N'T).

=)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:24 am

"They normally don't." Spiral stated, glancing every direction as fast he could. It would be seriously hard to find one zetraloid--one moving zetraloid--with all these rooms. Besides, who was to say he even stayed in the halls? What if he'd gone in some kind of test room? "Not bigger ones anyway. Well...he's kind of small really." Spiral was off on his little theorizing thing, "Quite small actually. But too big to be the smaller type. Maybe he's not full Hunter." It seemed logical to him, maybe it explained how he'd disappeared.

Everyone seemed perfectly content down this way though so...and then he heard someone yelling back the direction they'd just come from again. He paused and glanced back. They'd just checked that way though....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-