MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:53 am

Spiral nodded his head, "Yes sir." He wasn't really meaning it in a respectful way >_> He just didn't know Whiskey's name so sir seemed to work just fine. "You can just...sit down, right now...for awhile."

-----

Vengeance smirked, because this was a rare time he was able to...well state that he MIGHT still have the upper hand.

"It could." He became suddenly disinterested, "It has poison."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:13 am

Whiskey nodded.

"Maybe I would then." he said, making no attempt to sit back down.

_____

Knave gasped and covered his mouth.

"IT MIGHT?!" he screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:19 am

Wow...he was interesting. Spiral kept himself from snickering over it. It was kind of funny after all. He pushed a chair over to Whiskey, to well hopefully encourage him to sit down.

"See? You even have your own chair." He nodded.

------

"Most likely." He clarified. Ah yes, this was a great thing indeed. He was glad Knave was worried. Well in all reality he had good reason to be, but he was still glad.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:25 am

Whiskey looked at the chair, before looking back at Spiral questioningly.

"You sure that's mine?" he asked.

____

Knave started to pace rapidly.

"Oh....no oh no oh no." he started saying. "I...I never got to do ANYTHING I...I..." he turned to Veng. "HOW COULD YOU KILL A KID?!" he asked, if that's what they call yelling nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:39 am

"All yours." Spiral nodded, hoping that Whiskey would indeed take him up on the offer.

------

Vengeance was not impressed by such a reaction.
"You asked for it." He grumbled simply.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:55 am

Whiskey looked at the chair.

"I don't remember buying that." he said, feeling it to make sure it wasn't just an illusion.

____

"No, no I didn't ask at all. I asked if you were dead and...some other stuff." he began pacing again. "And now you're lying to me!" he said, getting worked up again. "I hate you."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:13 am

"You got it for free." Spiral continued to make things up as he went along, "It was on..order, and it just came in." YES to the hospital. Clearly that all made sense.

-----------

"The feeling's mutual." Vengeance glanced at his claw and then decided to wedge it into his other arm a bit better. Clearly he hadn't gone far enough to kill. "Maybe if you run off to a hospital you'll live."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:17 am

"Oh." Whiskey said, sitting down in it.

"I guess it's okay." he said, forgetting the point to sitting down.

____

"What? No way." he told him. "This is a FACE injury, they only help with broken frames...and stuff." he looked at the ground, he knew what he was talking about right? "Besides." he quickly added. "Someone else might get your body first."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:32 am

Spiral was glad he had at least sat down. Now just hopefully he'd STAY there. Clearly everyone wanted the poor zetraloid to starve. And have to deal with weird people.

-------

"Someone's gonna have a double prize then when you die before you can get it yourself." Veng actually chuckled over this, because the thought humored him of Knave's failure.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:36 am

Whiskey just sort of sat, as if he were trying to see what the chair was like. "I can see why I didn't pay for it." he stated.

____

Knave shook his head. "Nuh uh, I just wait till you die first, then sell you and then hide....or...go to the hospital...or somethin'....how long before your stupid hand kills me?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:39 am

XDDD

"Oh yeah?" Spiral asked conversationally, "Why's that?" Granted he didn't CARE but meh anything to occupy Whiskey's time currently was a good thing.

------

"I dunno." Veng stated epically unhelpful. And then he decided to force himself to stand up. Why? Because he was cold and miserable and not dead yet. He wasn't sure WHY he wasn't dead considering how close he had been to it a moment before but something had obviously triggered some kind of survival thing. Standing was not easy, but heck, if he could prove knave wrong then he would.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:41 am

"It's not very comfortable." he stated with epic seriousness. He looked at Spiral. "May I get off?"

____

Knave looked very freaked out and began to back away.

"Are you one of those...things that die and then...get back up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:45 am

"Ummm...no. Part of the deal you agreed to was to sit on it for awhile...awhile that only um I know the time frame of that way we can tell them what we think about their chairs. So umm so far it sounds like we'll be telling them its not good."

-----------
Hmm...sure he could go with that. "Maybe." Vengeance stated, helmet fins flattening to the sides of his head in their usual angry way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:47 am

Whiskey paused for a moment, almost as if he saw through the lies.

He nodded. "Okay." he stated, staring forward. "Weren't you going to get me a drink?" he asked.

____

When Knave saw Veng wasn't getting any closer, he stopped backing up.

"Well you coulda told me so I wasn't sitting here waiting for you to DIE." he told Veng, very annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 am

"Oh. Right." Spiral nodded, totally not bothering to ask Whiskey what he wanted he stepped out of the room, and flagged down someone else to go get something for Whiskey to drink.

----------

"Where's the fun in that?" Veng grumbled....and then totally had a change of mood, "What're you doing out here anyway? ...aside from waiting for me to die I mean." His helmet fins twitched, yes now that his head was kind of clear again he did wonder. He glanced at his arm. WHY had his epic plot failed? =c He'd look into that later.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:01 am

Whiskey sat and watched, seeing nothing wrong. Why could he see out of only one eye? He reached up to feel it...huh...nothing. He looked down, glancing at his arm with the blade. He stared at it....what was that?

He suddenly shook his head as a flood of memories returned. He blinked. Why was he in a chair? He thought he was on the table....

____

Knave thought about this, okay Veng had a point, where was the fun in that? He was going to reply snappily until he heard what else Veng had to say. OH YEAH.

"I was looking for my ball." he muttered. "And now I'm gonna die."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:09 am

Someone finally returned with the amazing drink of...water. How plain. ANyway Spiral went to go offer it to Whiskey with a smile.

--------

(XDDDD WIN XDD)

"Not guaranteed." Vengeance replied, "I'm like...sort of hurt beyond what I'm used to. So my guess is poison claw won't be too deadly right now. Too much stress and work and stuff to just try and keep me alive. No time to create extra poison stuff." He wasn't sure why he was speaking to the person who had just epic bugged him...maybe it was because he was lonely. AND DESPERATE. Ahem. Lonely.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:11 am

Whiskey said nothing, he just took it. What was this random act of kindness? He looked inside.

"Water." he said. "Thank you Mr. Spiral."

_____

Knave nodded, finally taking his hand away from his face.

"So that was all um....mental?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:23 am

(XDD)

"You're welcome." Spiral nodded just as happy as usual, clearly not picking up on the fact that Whiskey's ability to think had changed in this short timespan.

----------

Veng was merely confused by the statement, after all he actually...was still rather light headed now that he was standing.

"What?"He asked before resting one hand against the bridge support beam--one of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:26 am

Whiskey drank it down. Ah that felt good.

"How long was I out?" he asked.

_____

"You tricked me didn't you?" Knave asked. "Because you're a jerk." he added not so quietly. He had to think about this. "You're pretty smart." he then added. "For someone stupid."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:31 am

"Uh...." Spiral had to think about that for a moment. What had it been...four hours maybe? four and a half. "Somewhere around 4ish....hours or so." He went to go close a drawer, "Feeling any...better?"
No he didn't say feeling more smart. =)
-----------

"It's...one of my finer qualities." Vengeance replied, crossing his arms. Hmm yes one was indeed drenched in plasma.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:36 am

Whiskey nodded. "I feel fine."

He stood up, giving the chair an odd look, he said nothing though.

"Where do I pay for your services?"

_____

"Well at least you have qualities." Knave shrugged, before looking around half heartedly for his ball. "You like takin' stuff?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 am

"You weren't feeling fine a few minutes ago." Spiral stated as if to explain the chair. "Anyway, front desk in the lobby should be able to handle all that stuff. I'll call um up so they know why you're there. Oh and the eye." He pointed needlessly, "Bandage can come off tomorrow. Should be working then, if not you can come back and I'll see if there's something else wrong."

---------

Veng decided to sit down again, because eh standing wasn't making him feel too fantastic. "Taking stuff? Depends...I guess."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:43 am

Whiskey nodded. "Thank you Mr. Spiral." he headed for the door, before turning around for a moment.

"Oh and Doc, I owe ya four now."

_____

"On what?" Knave asked, going to the other side of under the bridge where a shadow was being cast to look.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:54 am

Spiral gave a somewhat half smile. He nodded before deciding to mention one last thing again seeing as SOMEONE forgot last time. "Don't forget to give your friend the stuff I gave you if you see him again."

-----------

"On...what it is....who I'm taking it from. WHY I'm taking it." His helmet fins twitched, "My brother usually takes anything I find that's cool anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:22 am

Whiskey patted himself down, good, he still had them.

He nodded. "Will do."

___

Knave glared. "Brothers." he muttered. "Why don't you just take it back?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:30 am

Spiral nodded one last time before going off to call the people and GET FOOD D: . See? He really would be a perfect match for Tex c: always thinking about food before anyone else.

------

"Cuz mine'll pound me into the ground and never let me live it down." Vengeance shrugged slightly, "It's...typically been easier to let him do whatever the heck he wants."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-