MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:44 am

"What's wrong with grease?" Whiskey asked. "It may not be healthy but it is good when not by itself."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:47 am

"It's gross." Was all he had to comment on grease. He wanted no part in this..DOUGHNUT THING.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:50 am

"Oh well." Whiskey said. "Your loss....we'll find something else for you to try."

Whiskey downed the rest of the treat happily. "Oh hey!" Whiskey said. "Shoot the targets win a price. Wanna try?" he began heading over to the place.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:58 am

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched. He was glad he didn't have to eat the donut that I almost called Whiskey. He was probably glad he wasnt eating Whiskey too though. He wasn't so sure Whiskey would be able to convince him to get something else though. Picky Veng. He didn't comment on the other thing. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:02 am

Whiskey approached the stand and the man waved him over.

"Only a dollah ONE dollah try for a prize." he gave Whiskey holding Veng an odd look. "You alright buddy?" he asked Veng. "Free try for life threatening injuries. FREE try."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:05 am

Vengeance did not appreciate the offer >_> Nor the fact he had noticed anything wrong with him. He glared at the being, his red eyes making him look quite evil.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:06 am

The man was about to speak when Whiskey picked up one of the guns for him.

"He'll give it a shot." Whiskey told the man. Offering the infrared shooting gun that was CHAINED to the stand to Veng, he explained it makes no noise. "Come on you can do it with one hand even."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 am

"No I can't." Vengeance said, quite certainly as he pretended he couldn't use his other hand either. =) He was of course lying, he could've done it indeed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:11 am

Whiskey took another look at Veng, he THOUGHT one arm was working. Yes, it was. He had taken the cotton candy.

"Liar." Whiskey stated. "You might win something cool why not give it a shot?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:12 am

"You give it a shot." Vengeance somewhat repeated back to him as he did his best to ignore the stand, the thing Whiskey had been offering him and eye contact with anyone in general.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:15 am

Whiskey flashed his eyes at him. Talking quieter, he spoke to Veng. "You wanted to fit in remember? And I'm trying to let you have some fun. Why not just try it what is the big deal?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 am

"I don't want to play." Vengeance seemed quite set in his plans, "He's making fun of me." Yes that would also be imagined on his part, but that was Veng's big concern. He also didn't want to play cuz he figured he'd mess up and get made fun of.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:20 am

Whiskey apologized to the man and handed the gun back.

"You're not making this 'fun' happen any quicker you know." he told him as he started to leave the shooting place.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:22 am

"Fun hates me." He commented quite certainly. Because nothing was his fault obviously the world totally was against him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:23 am

"Like fun it does." Whiskey told him. "That's impossible, just think about it for a second."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:26 am

Vengeance didn't reply to Whiskey. Why did this have to be so complicated? He didn't see himself as a problem in it at all. He didn't really have much more to say in regards to it though. So he settled for looking around...well he had for a couple moments anyway, had actually looked to see where thye were going before someone looked in his general direction and he went back to the retreat of staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:33 am

"Don't DO that." Whiskey said. "Why do you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:35 am

"Because!" He answered, once again in a bit of a snappy tone, "They're staring at me!" He was a bit paranoid of that and by a bit I mean a lot. He didn't listen to Whiskey though and kept staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 am

"They're not staring at you." Whiskey insisted. "They're looking, that's what people do you know. And other zetras believe it or not. If you looked you'd see why. How are you ever going to find a date by looking at the ground?"

Whiskey shook his head. "You baffle me Mr. Vengeance."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:49 am

"Maybe I'll find one one the ground." He answered sarcastically before adding, "No one would want to anyway. Stupid lovey dovey junk." His helmet fins twitched, he paused for a moment then continued, "You don't think they're staring at me but they are." He ended it not sounding sarcastic in the least. He was dead serious about what he thought they were doing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:43 pm

"Why would they stare at you? You said yourself that I look and act weird. How do you know they're not looking at me huh?" He continued walking. "You'd be able to tell who they were looking at if you didn't turn away so fast."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:59 pm

"But I do too...." Vengeance frowned, this was quite a problem for him, until he thought of an epically UNepic idea. "Maybe I shouldn't be by you then." Yes as if he could totally walk around on his own,and yeah it certainly showed a lack of..appreciation for Whiskey and what he was doing. He shook his head after a moment, realizing all this, "No...that won't work." He was quite in the middle of a debate on what to do, as if Whiskey would listen to him anyway, when he saaaw...the best thing there so far =D It also was a fact called Mega10 took control of part of the place >_> So too bad for brad. "Hey!" He said...quite loudly, "Let's go over there!" It was a rather abrupt change of mood, and although he hadn't entirely forgotten his displeasure at the fact people were everywhere, he had spotted a place selling ice cream >=U in pink version too. AKA strawberry, which was apparently his favorite flavor. Soon enough Ten will end up having the place be a full out diner for Tex. (I kid XDD)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Whiskey was pleased Veng had spotted something, so he did not ask what it was or anything, he just followed where Veng wanted to go. He wasn't sure where that was however, the dunking tank? Burger Friday? That ice cream stand? He wasn't sure.

"What is it?" he finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:37 pm

"Ice cream!" He stated, seeming quite excited. Vengeance...really loved strawberry stuff....like really really. He also really liked things that were similar to strawberry milk, like strawberry ice cream. So he obviously needs to go on a ride that's the color of strawberry milk. Kidding. His helmet fins had perked up again, much like he'd looked in store that he'd followed Whiskey to that one time...and low and behold he was fairly happy looking.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Whiskey approached the stand.

"Order what you want, I'll cover it." he told him.

Ten can make the guy at the ice cream place or request Brad does.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Ten demands bacon. Seven slices.

Vengeance, guess what? Did not like that concept! =D The concept of having to order something that is. He got a rather interesting expression, one helmet fin flopping down. What was he supposed to do? And the person would LOOK at him D: the horror. He must get himself out of this situation at all costs! And what were all costs? Trying to get away from Whiskey =) Even though he couldn't walk and plain could barely move and would most likely end up on his back or face or something if he succeeded.

The PERSON brad gave me just stared like a boring person hungry for money =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Whiskey held onto Veng, though it was not exactly easy. He was constantly finding new places to hold onto him. What was his problem? Whiskey backed away from the ice cream person who was money hungry and of Ten's.

"What is your problem?" Whiskey asked. "You said you wanted to go there, stop...stop what you're doing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-