MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:46 pm

You'd have thought people were a horrifying experience to Vengeance or soemthing. Zetras too of course. The way he reacted. He only glanced out of the corner of his eye to see if the thing was gone, helmet fins still down as if he saw it as a threat. Yes he certainly was self conscious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Whiskey gave Veng a quick glare.

"That's no way to start a conversation Mis-.....Vengeance." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:50 pm

"Sorry." He muttered after a moment as if the only reason he'd be starting a conversation was to please Whiskey. =) He had responded so greatly! His helmet fins perked up a bit anyway though, now that the random zetra of young variety was gone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Whiskey brought them back the amusement park unless Ten does something between there. =U

"Want to try some cotton candy yet?" Whiskey asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Vengeance had serious issues showing any interest in anything even if he was curious. So he simply replied with, "Nah." and started doing an epic job of generally hiding any direct possible contact with anyone that was in there by looking down.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Whiskey got some more from the vendor anyway.

"Come on." he insisted. "You said you wanted to fit in, humor me will ya?" he offered him some. It was PINK.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:13 pm

OH GOSH NO. Wait...pink probably appealed to him. He liked strawberry milk after all. It didn't look very good to him regardless but after a bit of hesitation he agreed to do so. Although he didn't take it from Whiskey or anything, he just agreed to humor him. =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Whiskey continued offering it to him. He looked puzzled. "Do you know what it means to humor someone? Come on, it's hard to hold this and you...it hurts my arm."

It only irritated his arm slightly, but he was trying to get Veng to taste it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:20 pm

He did know what it meant, he was just being incredibly CHICKENISH about trying the stuff. He nodded his head in regards to if he knew what it meant.

"Alright..." He looked at the stuff and then FINALLY and incredibly hesitantly took it as if it was acid that would melt his arm off. Obviously he figured holding it would be enough to appease Whiskey. =) He sure as heck would be annoying. He thought the stuff it looked awful weird, not all that much like food...but both Whiskey and Tex had seemed to think the stuff was okay. So he poked at it.

"How do you eat it?" He asked, an odd question for sure, but he seemed serious XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:59 am

Whiskey was very pleased Veng took it, but did not show it.

"Just put it in your mouth." he told him. "It feels weird, but it is edible and delicious. It melts in your mouth too so if that happens, it's normal."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:11 am

"Alright then." Vengeance stated, as if he needed to inform Whiskey of this. He looked at it again, before pulling a small...very small...piece off, looked at it again as if this would be the last thing he ever ate then put it in his mouth. He didn't really have any..notable difference in expression after doing so.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:13 am

Whiskey grinned and took a chunk of the cotton candy for himself.

"Well?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:17 am

Vengeance didn't say anything right away. He thought about it, it obviously required thought before he answered with, "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:20 am

Whiskey nodded to him. "Try some more, surely you only got a tiny taste before it melted."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:28 am

Whiskey was PUSHY. So Veng went along with it and took a bigger piece, although not by much. "You're supposed to eat this stuff with your hands?" He asked quite randomly. For he apparently thought eating with your hands was barbaric =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:33 am

Whiskey sighed. "Yes of course, look at it...it'd be harder to eat and messier with a fork or something...cause now you've got it all sticky."

Whiskey continued walking. "We need to get you something deep fried."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:36 am

Vengeance gave Whiskey an odd look about getting something deep fried, "Isn't that greasy though?" he asked. GOSH Veng and all his food concerns. While he waited for an answer he tried a bit more of teh evil cottonofied candy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:38 am

Whiskey chuckled. "Didn't know you were watching your form Mr. Vengeance. Of course it's greasy, that's what makes it goooooood."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:42 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. "Grease doesn't make things good. It makes them..greasy." Talk about stating the obvious. He was totally munching on the cotton candy half unknowingly really. He was hungry after all >_> and he liked the stuff just fine. Besides he was busy talking about greasy food.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:49 am

Whiskey ignored what he said. Probably in denial. He stopped where a vendor was selling deep friend donuts.

He ordered one and proudly took it from the man.

"This is gonna be good." he said with a big grin. "And you're going to try it first."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:10 am

Vengeance watched him by the thing. How could he order something so....GROSS >=. He just glared. Obviously he thought it was horrible.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 am

Whiskey ripped it in half, the inside was rather gooey.

"Come on Vengeance, take a bite." Whiskey held his with much anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:16 am

Vengeance gave it a rather disgusted look and turned his head away from it, mr SNOBBY. "That's gross!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:28 am

Whiskey shrugged. He wasn't going to wait for Veng to try it first. He ate his half in one bite, making many satisfied noises.

"Oh YEAH." he told him. "Come on, try it! You don't know it's gross!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 am

"It looks gross." He commented, "And floppy. And soaked in grease, yuck!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:44 am

"What's wrong with grease?" Whiskey asked. "It may not be healthy but it is good when not by itself."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:47 am

"It's gross." Was all he had to comment on grease. He wanted no part in this..DOUGHNUT THING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-