MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:14 am

Vengeance glared at Whiskey again, making it impossible for him to grab something...He decided to punch him. Just the grateful kid he was =D Yes I am calling him a kid now. Punching the guy trying to show him fun and saving him fromemminent pain and tormnet. =) How nice.spelled right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 am

Whiskey growled, he didn't take the blow very well. He put Veng on his shoulder now, with his butt facing away from Whiskey's stomach. He attempted to reach with his other arm and grab Veng's.

Tex sighed. She wanted a nice dinner and fun and for Brad to stop mocking her like a meanie.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 am

Vengeance was not pleased by this change of tactic. Epecially since he couldn't fight it too well at all. He failed entirely. So he decided to complain about how Whiskey was apparently hurting him.

Poor Tex. No DINNER for her.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:25 am

The line began moving, but still, humans and zetras alike gave Whiskey odd looks.

"Shhh." he told Veng quietly. "Shut up." he tried to put Veng back in the other position. Tex, Veng and Whiskey were now about 3rd, 4th and 5th in line for the next time they let people on the ride...they'd all make it easily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 am

Vengeance was still persistently being a pain though, and tried punching him again. Eh it was to be expected with who was his dad >_> that he'd have an attitude, and persistence. The Scrambler wasn't even a horrofying looking thing spelled right, unless he thought they wanted to smack him with it or something. He had at least stopped complaining about Whiskey 'hurting' him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 am

Whiskey tried to lean out of the way, but his lean only carried Veng with him and he ended up getting hit anyway.

"COME ON." Whiskey told him, rather loudly. "Does that not look fun to you?" he asked as he turned Veng to the Scrambler so Veng could see people screaming and being spun around relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:33 am

Vengeance inspected the odd contraption. Why were people in line for this thing.

"No, it doesn't." He announced, "It looks like a great way to give yourself brain damage and excessive nausea...possibly death." He added after a bit of hesitation.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:36 am

"You'll think otherwise soon enough." Whiskey told him. The ride was still going full speed, it'd be at least another repky before it started slowing down.

Whiskey was impatient, although he knew he'd get a ride of similar length. Tex offered Veng some cotton candy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:37 am

Vengeance was being rude...and moody so he tried knocking it out of her hand instead before crossing his arms again and glaring.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 am

He did indeed knock it out of her hand. It was a one bite sized portion however, so she only made a face at him. The ride was slowing down now and Whiskey wore a smile on his face. Veng would surely enjoy this. He got close to the people in front of him, as if he may not make it on.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:44 am

Vengeance didn't seem to think he would, judging by the looks he was giving the thing. And people around him for that matter. His helmet fins flattened against his head again, although not really in anger as much as uncertainity. He was apparently afraid of being out here amongst other people and what not. And now that he'd stopped bothering Whiskey...for the moment he was watching all of them as if he thought they'd attack him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 am

The ride stopped and the attendant helped everyone off and prepped the things that hold people. He opened the gate and let people in. Tex went to her own, which wasn't her own for long, and Whiskey got in one with Veng. He put Veng on the inside so the momentum would smash Veng into Whiskey and not vice versa. He reluctantly pulled the bar down on their laps, hopefully Veng wouldn't want to leave.

"Here we go." Whiskey said even though the ride hadn't started.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched. He did not like this bar. Or the thing, but particularly the bar. Because that meant that the thing OBVIOUSLY thought people needed to stay there, which he didn't like. Of course it WASN'T for safety purposes >=U His helmet fins gradually drooped down as he tried his best to look around. It was pretty easy to see he didn't look like this was intended for fun under any circumstance. Or easily put, that he was pretty well freaked out by this thing. He didn't understand why Whiskey wanted to torment him so much all of a sudden. He'd been minding his own business staring at the floor. D=
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:16 pm

(Does Ten remember how the Scrambler goes?)

The attendant began checking everyone, including Veng and Whiskey, which probably appeared quite odd. He seemed satisfied with everything.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:27 pm

(yes ten does mr Brad =) )

Vengeance pushed at the thing with his one hand. At least he wasn't very strong since he'd ya know got beaten incredibly today and was refusing to eat anything, so he wasn't really doing anything to it. He gave it a rather pitiful looking expression, much like the look he'd given Whiskey earlier as his desperate plea for help...cept yeah he was looking at an inanimate object that apparently sealed his fate. =P
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:34 pm

The man returned the the control panel which was under an umbrella, obviously for daytime purposes. He flipped a switch and the machine whirred to life. They began to spin slowly.

"You're gonna love this, Mr. Vengeance." Whiskey told him while clutching his bag of cotton candy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Vengeance gave him a look that seemed to highly disagree with that statement. It was just about as close to one could get to PANIC....without the panic. AKA more or less being horrified by the thing but not actually freaking out, just looking horrified. =) He reconsidered the possibility that maybe it wasn't horrible....Whiskey was staying on it after all. Whiskey wouldn't torment himself just to do so to him....right? He wasn't sure actually. He didn't know Whiskey well enough...well he supposed none of the other people had been dragged off dead either though...he hadn't thought of that before apparently. Maybe that meant they wouldn't die either. =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 pm

The machine was rapidly increasing and lots of people were yelling now, even though it was much less extreme than a roller coaster or similar ride. Whiskey put his hands up in the air, a big grin on his face.

No doubt the momentum was now pushing Veng into Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Indeed >=U Crazy people. Ahem.

As Brad SAYED it was indeed doing such, but Veng really didn't seem to get why Whiskey was...behaving in such a way about this thing moving in a more rapid forced manner. He wasn't really sure what to make of it himself. It didn't...hurt.....but........it didn't....strike him as something to throw his arms into the air for either. Poor, poor fun deprived creature >=U didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Whiskey had to speak rather loudly to Veng when he spoke, however, he decided to elbow him first. "Isn't this fun?!" he asked. "It's like getting spun around by your dad without getting thrown!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:19 pm

"I...guess." Vengeance replied, much too quiet to be heard though, and only to agree with Whiskey. He still didn't get how it was supposed to be fun though and hadn't really appreciated Whiskey elbowing him. It seemed too illogical to him. What was the point of being being spun around?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:13 am

The ride began slowing down and Whiskey expressed his displeasure by putting his arms down and whining "Awwww....." before stuffing some cotton candy in his mouth.

"Wanna go again?" he asked Veng. "Really gets the plasma pumping doesn't it?"

Whiskey looked for Tex, and found her, she was smiling and waved to Whiskey from her seat.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:22 am

Vengeance looked at Whiskey. Had they seriously felt the same thing with this..ride? Because Whiskey sure as heck seemed to think it was great. Veng decided his head must have been messed up from drinking still. =) "No, I wanna go back." He insisted yet again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:25 am

Whiskey made a face before stuffing a fistful of cotton candy in his mouth.

"We'he dewinitely winding somefing elhse." he told him, with a determined glare.

He waved back at Tex when the buckets passed each other again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:31 am

Vengeance looked at Whiskey again. How rude. Talking with food in his mouth like that. He sighed, and had an incredibly unamused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:35 am

The ride slowly stopped and even thought it is recommended the rider stay seated, Whiskey opened their bucket...he was not the only one to do so. He wanted that bar away from Veng before he could remember he wanted to hang on.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:41 am

well Whiskey had outsmarted the Vengeance for now. He hadn't remembered he wanted to hang on to the thing in time. And it was already out of reach. Oh well, it didn't stop him from being generally grumpy and staring off...actually he was glaring at random people. Poor random people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-