MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:35 am

The ride slowly stopped and even thought it is recommended the rider stay seated, Whiskey opened their bucket...he was not the only one to do so. He wanted that bar away from Veng before he could remember he wanted to hang on.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:41 am

well Whiskey had outsmarted the Vengeance for now. He hadn't remembered he wanted to hang on to the thing in time. And it was already out of reach. Oh well, it didn't stop him from being generally grumpy and staring off...actually he was glaring at random people. Poor random people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:43 am

Whiskey picked up Veng rather roughly and jumped off the bucket with him. He got a few odd looks, but continued on. Tex joined them as they were being funneled out of the area.

"Wasn't that great?" she asked.

Whiskey grinned and nodded. "Oh yeah! Mr. Vengeance was not amused though."

Tex looked surprised.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:49 am

Vengeance must have been getting at least some feeling back because he flinched a bit as he did so.

"Can't you just...leave me somewhere?" Vengeance asked, rather hopeful that Whiskey would see the logic in doing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:52 am

Whiskey didn't bother glaring at him. "Of course not. You'd crawl away, miss fun and the zyderoids would getcha." he looked around until he found one of those that brings you up high and drops you.

"We can try that one." he stated, pointing to it.

(Brad has not ridden one like that before so explanation of stuff will be tough. >=.)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:55 am

"I won't crawl away!" Vengeance replied quiet snappy, "I can only move one arm!" As if to demonstrate this he did so, taking much restraint not to punch Whiskey again. He looked to what Whiskey, whom I nearly called Brad, was pointing at. Was Whiskey seriously insane? "NO." He said quite definitely. As if his opinion counted. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:57 am

Whiskey smiled. "Does it intimidate you Mr. Vengeance?" (WHom I almost called Mr. Rage. >=.)

"Cause if it does..." he said, continuing. "...then it's the perfect ride to introduce you to fun with."

Tex didn't want to ride that one, but she said nothing, only followed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:10 am

Vengeance's helmet fins flopped back down as he looked to Whiskey. What kind of logic was THAT? That thing couldn't possibly provide any form of fun. "Er...I think we should go on the...whatever that pointless thing we were just on is again." He decided, it was better than that huge thing >_> and he wasn't sure what argument he could make fast enough against it with nothing good to cling to at the moment.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:15 am

Whiskey told Tex he'd catch her later and she continued on to do some other things.

Whiskey thought finally fun had sunk in, so he gladly brought Veng back to stand in line for the Scrambler. "So it was kinda fun was it?" he asked. "Just gotta not think about the ride, enjoy the experience, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:16 am

Vengeance stared at him for a few moments, his analogy sounded stupid. But he rolled his eyes regardless, it was better than that other thing. "Yeaahhhh." He dragged it out sounding OH SO enthusiastic, NOT.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:22 am

Whiskey gave him an odd look and moved forward.

"You're just scared of that other one aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:24 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched as he made them perk up to the position he rarely kept them in, "Of course not." He answered rather simply. "Why would you say that?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:28 am

Whiskey grinned. "You are scared. If you really wanted to go on this one again I think there'd be some enthusiasm yes?" he shook his head. "I cannot believe you."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:31 am

Vengeance could've kicked himself =U ....well not really but ya know figuratively. DUR he'd forgot part of the convincing act. His helmet fins twitched as he looked at Whiskey for a long time. He wasn't entirely sure what great comeback he could have to this, he was still thinking it over. It'd be pretty hard to convince Whiskey that he wasn't afraid. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:33 am

"We'll go on this one again." Whiskey told him. "However, you start suggesting things you'd rather do and we'll put off that ride. Deal?"

Whiskey was feeling confident now, maybe Veng would find something he liked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:35 am

"I did tell you what I'd rather do." Vengeance did notlike how DUMB whiskey was being. =) "I said I wanted to go BACK."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:37 am

Whiskey rolled his eyes. "In the amusement park, the amusement park!! Gosh Mr. Vengeance."

He took a few steps, looked like they were getting on this time.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:38 am

"I don't like this...amusement park." He commented, glaring at the ride before them. At least he was talking >_> it was an improvement...sort of. Cept he didn't have anything positive to say. =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:41 am

"You've been on one ride and seen two." Whiskey told him. "You haven't won anything, had expensive fatty foods or a near-death experience with a stranger yet."

He brought Veng to the Scrambler bucket and put them in the same way as before.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:42 am

"I don't want to." Vengeance replied all grumpy as before. He crossed his arms and glared down like some kind of whiny kid.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:44 am

"We'll go on that other ride then." Whiskey stated, turning away from Veng so he could let that soak in.

The Scrambler started. "Do try to enjoy this Mr. Vengeance."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:47 am

Vengeance did not like that statement, "But--" He stopped himself, helmet fins twitching a bit again. They did pretty often when he didn't like something. "Why do you have to annoy me so much?" He asked, in somewhat of a growl, "I would've been better off back at the ruins."

LIAR.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:52 am

Whiskey shook his head, speaking louder as the ride's pace increased. "I don't do it on purpose!" he grinned at the ride now. "You're just having a tough time having fun! Relax!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:57 am

Why was having fun so much work? >=C Vengeance didn't like trying to have fun. So he crossed his arms again, making no attempt to stop himself from sliding anywhere in said thing from impressive amounbts of force incalulatable by human standard measurements. THERE >=C I found better word.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:00 am

Whiskey started to push him so that he would slide back, then he attempted to push him again.

"Fun, Mr. Vengeance. I said have FUN!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 am

Vengeance was more or less irritated by Whiskey so persistently trying to show him fun, because mr. Veng had a bad attitude.

"I don't wanna have fun!" He finally shouted back at Whiskey and then looked the other way, trying to ignore Whiskey's attempts of 'annoying' him as he saw it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:11 am

Whiskey finally let the centrificial or centrifugal force (is that it?) pull Veng to him and he let him stay. Why was it so hard to get him to have fun?

"Do you even WANT to have fun?" Whiskey asked. The ride was slowing down now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-