MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:17 am

Vengeance didn't say anything to Tex. How rude. He was too busy watching Whiskey. His totally confused and weirded out look, changing ever so slightly to the smallest of grins. Yes, this was apparently amusing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:21 am

Tex decided she could take the drink, which she did. She took a sip, making a weird face during and after the drink.

"Wow." she said, moving her mouth weird. "That's pretty powerful."

Whiskey jumped up from his chair. "That's what I'm saying!" he said excitedly. Grabbing Tex's shoulder and jumping behind her, he placed his head next to hers and stuck his right arm in front of them. As if showing Tex something imaginary, he moved it slowly from one direction to the next. "It's like a sea of alertness." he said. "You can hear dust fall." he informed her before taking another drink. While his mouth was full, he grabbed the energy drink and dumped some of that in his mouth as well.

It began to foam up, some spilling out of his mouth on onto the carpet. He had a big grin on his face. After swallowing, he started laughing, leaning on a desk for support.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:26 am

Vengeance's grin was more prominent now. He found this all to be quite amusing. Or at least he did for a few moments before it turned to more of a frown and his helmet fins twitched. He slowly started paying less attention to them and had resumed looking at the floor again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:29 am

Whiskey continued laughing for almost a minute. Tex gave him an odd look before she snatched his flask away.

"Hey!" he said, taking a step towards her.

Tex threw it across the room. "Fetch." she told him. She hoped Whiskey's stubborn side would come into play here, which it did.

"I ain't no animal." he told her. "Besides..." he pulled out his other flask. "I've got two." he laughed at her.

Tex rolled her eyes and turned to Veng. "You wanna get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:32 am

"I'm fine." He replied yet again, the same response he always gave.

He could hear their conversation but certainly wasn't partaking in any aspect of it, he more or less had his head on his arm, somewhat leaning over one side of the chair, so ya know h could stare a tthe floor better =) XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:35 am

Whiskey eventually retreated to a chair by the TV, he found it more interesting while drunk. Tex took a seat next to Veng. She was quite tired and having nothing to do to cheer Veng up, she just leaned back with her arms crossed.

"Long day for you isn't it Vengeance?" she asked, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:36 am

"I guess." He replied, not bothering to look up himself. He had a habit of being rather vague and removed from conversation when he was being all emo. Just answering with surface type replies.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:37 am

Tex ended up looking at him. For a while she watched him stare at the floor.

"Whatcha thinking about?" she finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:39 am

"Nothin'" He answered, once again with the vague answers. GEE he sure was BORING.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:42 am

"Surely your mind is not blank." Tex told him. "Everyone says nothing, but that is never the case."

She leaned back in her chair again, looking very tired.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:44 am

Veng only twitched his helmet fin as if to acknowledge he'd heard her and didn't intend to say anything anyway. For someone who was as horribly lonely as he was, he sure could push people away pretty darn good. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:46 am

Tex fell asleep soon after and Whiskey was watching the TV very intently.

Brad rushed to IM to talk with Ten about RP plans, but did not say anything until Ten reads this and goes to IM with a >=. face. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 am

DRUNK PEOPLE. Ahem >_>

Vengeance glanced up long enough to check out what they were doing. Which was nothing amusing of course but he had checked anyway, then resumed his prior position, not sleeping or anything, just staring off.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:29 am

Whiskey watched a commercial about a particular amusement park. He sat up, wide eyed. They were having some midnight special that night. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled something down. Looking pleased, he took a drink before rudely going over to Tex and Veng.

He looked at Tex. She was indeed asleep, but her mouth was open a little. Whiskey smiled as he poured a little of his drink into her mouth....sorta. It mostly ran down her chin, waking her up.

"Ugh...what...what is it?" she asked. She was rather annoyed.

"I know what we're doing tonight." Whiskey told her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:33 am

Vengeance didn't pay attention to them and their discussion. He was too busy being emo and self absorbed. =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:34 am

Even though Veng was awake, Whiskey felt the need to dump some on him too. "That means you too Scrooge."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:37 am

Vengeance looked up at him and glared, he did not appreciate this at all. The name or the fact he'd poured it on him. He grumbled something about it before shooting his evil glare at the ground, helmet fins flattening.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:38 am

Tex mumbled something before getting up and grabbing a few items she wanted to bring with, including a bottle of ZNS in case it started wearing off Veng and he needed more.

Whiskey took a drink. "Think you can walk yet or ya gonna need someone to carry you again?" Whiskey asked. Dumb question.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:41 am

Vengeance was miraculously healed and bounded out of the room shouting for joy of how he was cured.

KIDDING.

Ahem.

Vengeance got a rather bored stare. The kind that begged one to ask themselves, what do you think genius? He shook his head, not at Whiskey, but rather the fact Whiskey had dumped stuff on him.

"I don't wanna go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:44 am

Whiskey began picking up Veng before he answered. "Too bad."

"Where are we going exactly?" Tex asked, yawning shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:47 am

Vengeance glared at him, how RUDE. For whiskey to tell him that I mean. In his own mind. He tried grabbing the chair much like he'd done earlier. Obviously expecting this one to be cemented to the ground or something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:50 am

Whiskey continued carrying Veng while pulling the chair along as long as Veng was holding it.

Tex asked Whiskey again. "So WHERE are we going at this hour, exactly?"

"Somewhere fun." Whiskey assured with a little too much enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:54 am

Veng refused to let go of the chair, hoping it would catch on something, although holding it one handed was bound to fail eventually. He tried to manage anyway. If he hadn't been hanging onto the chair he probably would've punched Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:56 am

Whiskey shoved the office door open with his foot, the chair would not fit through well though and it caught on the door frame, causing Whiskey to almost fall over. He gave a few hard tugs on Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:58 am

Vengeance was able to hold onto it for the first couple of tugs but lost his grip by the third. That disappointed him quite greatly. He didn't WANT to go out somewhere. Especially with them...especially in his current condition. His helmet fins twitched. Especially EVER. XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:02 am

Especially EVER. xDDD

Whiskey instructed Tex to put the chair further inside and to lock it down. She did so, but had to find the keys quick which she had left in her good clothes. She caught up to them soon though.

"Can't you tell me where we're going?" she asked Whiskey.

"Where can someone who can barely move go to have fun?" Whiskey asked.

Tex replied sarcastically. "Sleep?" She grinned at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:05 am

Vengeance didn't find any of this joking funny. Not at all. This was a very serious matter. Why did they seem to think pulling him out here was so funny?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-