MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:36 am

Whiskey held up his blade to block TH's attack, but after Veng clawed him, he DID block the attack, just not the momentum. His arm was shoved into his own face by TH. Whiskey stumbled back now, plasma dripping from his new leg wound thanks to Veng.

"What the heck Mr. Vengeance?" he asked surprised, backing way from TH in case Veng would rather stay.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:39 am

Vengeance wasn't paying attention, he was grimacing at the condition of his hand now. It hadn't held up as well as he'd intended for it too, his fingers were all twisted different ways and it was spurting even more plasma now, even dripping between his finger joints and what not. He gave up on talking to everyone >=U or glaring, or doing anything.

He simply pulled his claw and good arm underneath his chin, let his helmet fins fall down and stared off where he was laying.

TH didn't care if Veng had..done whatever he had to Whiskey, he tried attacking again. His hands were dripping plasma but that didn't stop him from using them like a blunt forceful object still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:42 am

Whiskey jumped backwards to avoid the attack, which he finally did.

"Wait." he commanded. "My friend...." he waited to see what TH was doing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:44 am

TH hardly seemed to believe Whiskey's concern, but seeing as Whiskey wasn't attacking him, he decided to halt the attack for a moment, to give Whiskey a chance to explain what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:49 am

"My friend....he's hurt." Whiskey explained. "I'll....I'll let your people care for him...just...not that doc." he pointed to Dr. Person. "He does not have good intentions, anyone else....please." he told him, retracting his blades as a show of him surrendering.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:52 am

TH shook his head, as if they hadn't noticed he had been before, "You just thrashed our crew, and you expect me to believe you'll tolerate us a second time? I don't think so. Your friend doesn't want our help anyway." He was headed towards the door, no doubt intending to tell someone or SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:54 am

"It's your job to tolerate people like me is it not?" Whiskey asked randomly. "It's what you get paid for, don't be a wuss." he looked at Veng.

"He needs help, badly. You going to punish him for my actions? I can leave, but only if that Doctor is not involved...at all."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:56 am

TH turned around to look at him. "No, we don't get paid to be killed and abused. Deal with difficult patients? Yes." He dismissed Whiskey's request as he unlocked the door, "Besides, there's no way we can fix him without a doctor, so there's no way to do as you ask even if we wanted to."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:58 am

Whiskey looked over at BH. "He's not dead." he commented. "They're leg wounds, I didn't aim to kill." he glanced back at TH. "Do you expect me to believe that you've only got on doctor in this entire place? You're crazy."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:00 am

TH shrugged, before going over to Veng and grabbing him rather roughly and picking him up off the ground. Veng did not approve, and even though he was rather worn out he started swinging his arm at him anyway.

TH got an interesting expression over it, before dropping him on the bed which in turn made Veng's leg crumple beneath him.

"Ow!" He exclaimed rather loudly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:03 am

Whiskey did not say anything, TH....seemed to be helping, but Whiskey did not want to leave Veng in case TH decided to use Doctor Person anyway. He just watched and waited for futher clues as to what his actions should be.

All Brad's other characters are incapacitated. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:06 am

TH looked to cowering and perfectly fine TM who was still hiding and told him to go get people. So he ran off quite rapidly to do so. TH just watched to make sure Veng wasn't going to fall out of bed or something. But he wasn't moving, so he probably wasn't going to. The room needed a lot of work >_> so did the people in it, and some were humans so they obviously were priority.

Some people returned to help them. Brad can have some if he likes too. TH didn't want to have to explain what was going on.

Vengeance had seemingly noticed them too. He still barely moved though, just enough to be able to see where they were moving to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 am

Brad made some guys go in and retrieve the unconscious BM and take BH off the floor. BH was indeed okay, just in much pain and having trouble moving his legs.

Whiskey was not regretting what he had done, only that he had done it to those people. He still felt the establishment in general needed a 'wake up call' and Dr. Person surely deserved what he got.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:13 am

TH looked at his hands and decided he was more important than Veng and headed out of the room, only shaking his head at Whiskey. TM had returned amongst the others, looking highly uncertain about this entire ordeal, especially Whiskey.

Vengeance wasn't all that interested in them helping the others. He somewhat glanced at Whiskey, although the look was far from friendly. He wished they'd all go away and DIE or something so he could suffer in peace. >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:16 am

Whiskey didn't care what they thought of him. They didn't know his name or anything, he was anonymous. Wouldn't hurt his own business and apparently that was all that was important.

Some people returned to retrieve Dr. Person, who was still moaning. He luckily did not say anything about Veng or Whiskey. Whiskey watched with joy as Dr. Person was brought out of the room.

"You're welcome." he said to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:19 am

Vengeance made some kind of grumbling sounding noise of complaint at Whiskey. Why did he have to be so stupid? It didn't much matter to him, he was exhausted and didn't want to be here and it was Whiskey's fault.

TM just waited at a distance nervously. He was quite sure they wanted to hurt him still. Others were cleaning up the mess and soon had the room back in proper working order.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:22 am

Whiskey was pleased, although Veng would no doubt need that sedative IV, which he was not liking.

He just stood. BM2 walked into the room to help one of the only survivors (TM). He got the IV thingy back into ready-to-jabness and approached Veng.

"Let him." Whiskey commanded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 am

Did Vengeance listen to Whiskey? Noooo. He sure showed what he thought of Whiskey's commands. He made somewhat of a whine about it, before trying to hide his arm from them. He was tiiiired. Couldn't they stop bugging him?

TM was about to mention something about Veng having punched someone earlier who tried to do so but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:27 am

BM2 reached over and grabbed Veng's arm gently, before trying to poke it in. He was being gentle so Veng SHOULD have appreciated that if he were normal.

Whiskey watched nervously, reminding himself Veng would get better. Why didn't he do that earlier?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:31 am

Vengeance's didn't bother fighting it too much more than simply trying to take his arm away. Stupid humans, they were really starting to bother him. He half considered punching the guy, but that required a lot of work, so instead his helmet fins just twitched.

TM was leik epically amazed. Why hadn't it been that easy for THEM?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:35 am

BM2 was rather pleased with Veng's behavior and offered him a sticker for his efforts.

Whiskey turned way now, he didn't need to see Veng go crazy...or to sleep, whichever amount of sedative they put in.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:36 am

Vengeance was not that amused by the offer. At all. And he was being BAD again. Just not very energetic and grabbed the thing with his mouth and ripped it back out. It hurt yes, but he seemed to think it was worth doing. It was better than getting a sticker anyway.

TM sighed. It had been going so well. D:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:38 am

BM2 looked rather sad. He was disappointed with Veng's behavior and took the sticker away, he wasn't taking it anyway. He grabbed the end of the IV and tried again to put it in Veng's arm.

Whiskey turned to see what was going on. Were they going to make HIM restrain Veng? That'd be terrible.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 am

Vengeance was growing more irritable with BM2 trying to do so again, that much was evident in his general expression and mannerisms. He smacked the thing away and glared at BM2, it was a warning glare of sorts, the kind BM had probably wished he had heeded.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:43 am

BM 2 was indeed intimidated. He looked around hopelessly. Whiskey took an epic deep sigh and approached.

"Mr. Vengeance, they will make you well." he told him. "I'll be here to make sure they don't do anything stupid too." He reached out reluctantly to hold Veng's arm still.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:45 am

Vengeance gave him quite a glare. He didn't believe a thing Whiskey was saying. And he really didn't like the fact he was on their side. His helmet fins went down again.

"Let go." He stated, and my goodness did it sound evil =U, he was pretty well fed up with everyone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:47 am

Whiskey didn't move one bit. "I can't." he told him. "You can't stay this way until you heal by yourself, that'll take ages...especially at the rate you're going."

BM2 used Whiskey's cooperation as a chance to put the IV thing back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-