MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:02 am

Especially EVER. xDDD

Whiskey instructed Tex to put the chair further inside and to lock it down. She did so, but had to find the keys quick which she had left in her good clothes. She caught up to them soon though.

"Can't you tell me where we're going?" she asked Whiskey.

"Where can someone who can barely move go to have fun?" Whiskey asked.

Tex replied sarcastically. "Sleep?" She grinned at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:05 am

Vengeance didn't find any of this joking funny. Not at all. This was a very serious matter. Why did they seem to think pulling him out here was so funny?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 am

Whiskey continued carrying Veng with Tex following. A ferris wheel could be seen in the distance, lights on it were shining brightly and morphing into different patterns. Machinery and screams could be heard as well.

Whiskey did not point out that was their destination.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:12 am

=D Just like the ruins! Screams and machines =D

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched. Since being mad and complaining generally wasn't doing much for him, he decided to look around. It was dark. Fun. Since it was night his eyes were red. That pertains to RP in no way whatsoever. Anyway. The giant bright thing had caught his attention to look at.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:14 am

Tex got a curious look on her face when she saw Veng's eyes glow. Thinking he was maybe like Whiskey, where that meant he was angry or ready to electrocute, she decided to ask about it.

"Are you an elemental zetra?" she asked.

This caused Whiskey to stop and look at Veng, as if he could tell that way. He continued after just a second.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:17 am

"No...." Vengeance seemed a bit surprised to have been asked that, "I'm a shapeshifter hunter." He wasn't really sure why she wanted to know, he wasn't used to people not knowing about his eyes though either. They almost glowed at night, but they also helped him see better. Not perfect night vision or anything, but it did help a little.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 am

"Oh." Tex replied, going silent for a moment. "Cool eyes." she said, speaking up again.

They were almost near the entrance now and people, lights and all sorts of noises could be heard and seen.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:25 am

Vengeance wasn't all that impressed that she thought his eyes were cool. He didn't think they were cool. Just weird. None of his siblings had eyes like his.

All the strange people, yes strange lol, noises and what not, Veng found quite confusing. He didn't like it, he decided. His helmet fins drooped down as id that did anything to help him and he looked back towards the direction they'd been coming as if contemplating how to get back.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:28 am

Whiskey was up to the ticket counter now and got them all unlimited ride arm bands for a good price. He entered and set Veng down on a bench near a cotton candy vendor who was yelling as if nobody had ever had that sort of thing before.

He put his own armband on and handed one to Tex. He looked at Veng. "You're going to make this difficult aren't you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:32 am

Vengeance glared at him, as if that was sufficient enough a response. He wasn't entirely sure where they were at or what was going on, but he was pretty confident he wanted no part in it. Also, the guy nearby really needed to shut up, but that was a secondary problem.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:35 am

Whiskey gave Veng an odd look, like an unpredictable one. "Let me put this on you, and keep it on for our time here and I'll get you some cotton candy."

Tex was like: =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:38 am

Vengeance gave him a suspicious glare, big surprise, and tucked his arms/wrists/general hand region, out of sight. He may not have been able to feel them too well, but he could hide them =) or one I should say he couldn't feel too well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:41 am

Whiskey took off the wax protecting the sticky part and patted Veng on the back, pretending he put it there.

"That should work." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:42 am

Vengeance was DUMB. And fell for it =U He did not want it there, so he tried reaching around with his good arm to pull it off =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:45 am

Whiskey then tapped Veng on the head, as if he were trying to get him to stop reaching for the wristband. In doing so he placed the wristband on Veng's head for it was obviously a wrist.

"Don't try to take it off, stupid." he told him. "You'll need that for fun!"

"Don't call him names." Tex told Whiskey. "I'm sure he gets enough of that."

Whiskey made a face. "Whatever, sorry Mr. Vengeance."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:49 am

Vengeance was not pleased at all. His helmet fins twitched, he couldn't find the dumb thing and didn't have enough mobility to search it out better.

"I wanna go back." He stated as if Whiskey would even listen to him. He crossed his arms again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 am

"You will don't worry." Whiskey said, attempting to pick up Veng.

*Ten input!*
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:54 am

Veng was fat and broke Whiskey's arms. I kid. XDD

Well it wasn't like Veng could really do much...aside from grab the bench he was on, which he did =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:56 am

Whiskey sighed and gave him a few yanks, the bench was sorta heavy.....it was a concrete memorial one that you normally find in a zoo. This was not a traveling amusement place.

"Come on." Whiskey said boredly. Tex was standing now and ready to follow.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:58 am

Vengeance did his best to cling onto it, death grip! He didn't want to venture out and see the rest of this noisy place with lots of people.And Whiskey couldn't make him as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 am

Whiskey tugged at him some more. "We can't do anything fun until you let go." he started tugging increasingly harder. "Let go." he commanded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:00 am

"I don't wanna have fun!" Vengeance exclaimed. He was losing his grip though, and when Whiskey tugged harder it made him let go of the thing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 am

Whiskey stumbled a few steps, barely holding onto Veng. "Gosh." he said. "It'll be heck with two L's getting you off rides with all those bars and stuff...geez." he turned to the cotton candy vendor. "One please, orange...and shut up." he tossed some money on the man's wheeled server thing and grabbed his candy which was totally intended for Veng.

Tex bought her own cotton candy, fearing Whiskey would not share...and follow the two.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:08 am

Poor Tex.

Veng's helmet fins twitched as he glared at Whiskey. He didn't get the entire concept of what they intended to do here. He hadn't liked it before that even.

"Why do we have to be here?" He complained, "I wanna go back to the other place. It was better there." he reached out at a random thing they were walking by to try and grab it, and he basically failed. YES a random something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 am

Whiskey jerked him away from it even though he had failed, making a mental note to keep him away from as many things as possible.

He had his eyes set on the Scrambler and ignored Veng. He got in line, taking care not to get to close to the poles instructing where to stand. Tex followed, she liked the Scrambler but now she was holding this DANG cotton candy that someone would steal if she set it down. >=(
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:14 am

Vengeance glared at Whiskey again, making it impossible for him to grab something...He decided to punch him. Just the grateful kid he was =D Yes I am calling him a kid now. Punching the guy trying to show him fun and saving him fromemminent pain and tormnet. =) How nice.spelled right.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 am

Whiskey growled, he didn't take the blow very well. He put Veng on his shoulder now, with his butt facing away from Whiskey's stomach. He attempted to reach with his other arm and grab Veng's.

Tex sighed. She wanted a nice dinner and fun and for Brad to stop mocking her like a meanie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-