MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:38 am

Veng nearly jumped when Whiskey nudged him. His helmet fins perked up momentarily. (Gosh whiskey, you ish flavor challenged) But it was short lived. He was apparently too nervous to care about something potentially strawberry flavored. Besides it didn't smell like strawberry. He looked down at the floor, still with the same horrified expression, running his hands over the top of his helmet before looking up again. Figured, his moment of semi clarity woul dbe spent freaking out about being in a car thing. He was doing just about everything he could to keep from freaking, but his efforts were starting to fail as all of said actions were becoming a bit more frantic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:48 am

Whiskey pocketed the gum after taking a piece for himself.

"It's good." he commented. He was noticing landmarks now, his office was not far. He didn't think Veng would last much longer and ordered the cab to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:51 am

That was quite true, especially since Veng had seemingly gone back to his..not so clear state and seemed even more confused as to why he was in the thing, he was pretty close to deciding to break a window or something apparently not noticing they were stopping.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:54 am

Whiskey opened his door BEFORE paying the guy, half stepping out. He tossed him a few large bills and proceeded to try and drag Veng out of the cab.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:56 am

Vengeance didn't seem to know what the heck he wanted. He tried clinging to the seat momuntarily, before realizing the bigger space was where Whiskey was and quite quickly was half dragged, half...of his own accord....got out, being highly dramatic he was acting like he'd come down off some panic attack thing and was breathing rather heavily. at least he didn't accuse whiskey of trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:59 am

Whiskey somewhat shoved Veng clear of the door and slammed it, tapping the cab twice to let the driver know he could go, which he did.

Whiskey did a quick circle to find out where to go, once he knew, he took a comfort breath. "You coming?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:02 am

Vengeance looked over at Whiskey. He hadn't moved. He didn't look all that enthusiastic to go anywhere really. He rubbed his head and shook it again once. He really didn't look all that great in terms of...how he must have been feeling, but regardless he followed after Whiskey without a word or complaint or any other normal Veng thing. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Whiskey led him uneventfully to his office, where Tex was inside and on the phone.

"Oh yeah." Whiskey said, he forgot he had forgotten about Tex.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:08 am

Vengeance didn't say anything, he'd simply followed Whiskey back there. He still didn't seem to realize he hadn't gone back to the ruins. Those meds did bad things to his head apparently. Either way once they were there, he quite uneventfully decided to sit on the floor very close to the door.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:10 am

"Hey Tex." Whiskey said calmly. Tex rushed to finishing the phone call before questioning Whiskey about what had happened and everything. Whiskey was explaining things to her, luckily she was not mad, only had been worried about the two.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:13 am

Vengeance wasn't listening to them, he was staring off distantly, looking totally out of it, his head kind of swaying a bit. After a moment or so he got some sense about him again, at least for a little bit, like he had earlier and looked around, he was putting it together somewhat. He wasn't supposed to be here he was supposed to be......he didn't finish the thought as he stumbled a bit, standing and rathe runsteadily went back outside.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:16 am

Whiskey was still explaining stuff to Tex, the questions were slowing down though and Tex wanted to go see Veng. She looked over where she had seen him, but he was gone!

Whiskey saw Tex. "Leave him." he told her. "He's headed towards the ruins and he's fixed...that's what we wanted right?"

Tex did not listen, she went outside to try and find Veng depending on where Ten had him wander or not off to.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 am

He hadn't really wandered far off at all. Not far anyway. He wasn't familiar with this location anyway. He was just sort of pacing outside, coughing on occasion. No he certainly didn't look to feel well. He hadn't noticed Tex, he was staring at the ground rather. He was normally a rather pale colored zetra but he was even more so than normal =D Because he got scared by a ghost. Kidding about the ghost >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:21 am

(Poor pale Veng. =()

Tex approached him rather quickly. "Hi Vengeance!" she exclaimed.

Whiskey followed, mostly to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:22 am

(Yes =c XDDD )

Veng looked over at her. His helmet fins were just kind of flopped down, he didn't look angry though.

"Hi." He replied, he did his best attempt of a smile before coughing once and starting to pace again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:24 am

"Are you okay?" she asked. "You hungry or something?"

Whiskey shook his head with a smile. Leave it to Tex to ask such a question.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 am

There was probably truth in that. He was hungry, he hadn't eaten in awhile, but he shook his head, "I'm fine." He answered, still with his pacing, "I just need..." He didn't ever say what he just needed. He wasn't feeling so great. Much like last time when he hadn't felt so great, he felt worse this time, from the stupid sedative stuff they'd given him, really seemed to do a number on his stomach. Either way he kept on pacing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:28 am

"What?" Tex asked, stepping in front of Veng's path. "What do you need?"

Whiskey watched.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:31 am

veng wasn't even sure what he thought he needed, he shrugged, "I don't know."
He turned the opposite way from Tex and started pacing that way. It probably didn't help that he'd not eaten anything substantial in days either, but that was not an issue of course. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:33 am

Tex looked very worried about Veng. "You need to eat something." she told him. "And what are you going to do anyway?"

Whiskey leaned next to Tex. "He's not quite himself yet, you know." he told her before pulling out his flask.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:35 am

Veng was still having a hard time focusing, he shook his head again, "I...I don't know......" After a moment, he repeated the 'i don't know' again as he paced around. He was a little....crazy still.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:38 am

Tex stood back to let Veng have his pacing space. "Oh." she said quietly, looking to Whiskey who shrugged.

"Wanna go back to your place?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:40 am

"N-no...no..." Yeah his insanity was going to a bit of a pain now, he obviously thought she was threatening him, and since he didn't have his usual sense about him to say that's what he was gonna do even though he didn't want to...he took off away from them, no clue where he was heading and right out in the middle of the street. Smart zetra.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:43 am

Two vehicles screeched to a halt to avoid hitting Veng.

Tex was surprised and horrified, as was Whiskey.

"Let him go." Whiskey told Tex. "He needs to be alone for a while, figure out where he is, what he's going to do and to get his wits about him."

Tex glared at Whiskey. "That could also get him killed." she replied, though she did stay by Whiskey.

"Nah." Whiskey told her, trying to forget Veng was almost hit by some vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:11 am

(poor cars XD)

Vengeance stumbled around a bit, and made a pretty quick attempt to get off the road onto the other side. He looked quite...shocked to say the least, probably because ya know he almost got hit by them. He shook his head before promptly running into a lamp pole thing. He hit it rather hard, knocking himself on the ground. It didn't keep him down long though, he got back up, looking around and noticing the evil PEOPLE around. He was on the verge of being stupid and attacking them for he thought they were threatening him as he backed up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:13 am

Tex pointed at Veng. "See?" she said.

Whiskey sighed. "Fine fine, you sit here and do nothing and I'll go help him."

"I was gonna..." Tex told him, but he was already crossing the street safely and legally.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:15 am

Vengeance was still being oddly spooked about everything that made a noise around him or walked by, regardless of how fast it went. He kept turning to attack them or something, and was having a hard time focusing on everything as an overall picture, rather just individual things. He nearly walked back out into the street (illegally), wel he did sort of, he stumbled over the edge of the sidewalk and a car had to swerve. Poor cars today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-