MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:13 am

Tex pointed at Veng. "See?" she said.

Whiskey sighed. "Fine fine, you sit here and do nothing and I'll go help him."

"I was gonna..." Tex told him, but he was already crossing the street safely and legally.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:15 am

Vengeance was still being oddly spooked about everything that made a noise around him or walked by, regardless of how fast it went. He kept turning to attack them or something, and was having a hard time focusing on everything as an overall picture, rather just individual things. He nearly walked back out into the street (illegally), wel he did sort of, he stumbled over the edge of the sidewalk and a car had to swerve. Poor cars today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:16 am

(Illegally. xDD)

Whiskey picked up his pace and sort of grabbed on to Veng again.

"Hey." he told him. "I think you need to take it easy for a while."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:18 am

Veng didn't recognize Whiskey right away and tried tugging free from him, after he recognized him though, he didn't try to do so anymore. "Take what easy?" He asked all O_O looking. If no one had known they'd probably thought he was hyped up on coffee or somehting. He'd gone to have awake to frazzle.... DAZZLE >=C AHEM, frazzled in a matter of moments.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 am

"Life." Whiskey answered plainly. "You need to take a break from life and let the sedative get free of your system. Come on." he said as he began to lead Veng to the ruins. He'd keep an eye on him there and maybe it would calm him down because he didn't have the urge to return....or maybe it was a mistake.

Tex went back inside to WORK.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:22 am

Veng's helmet fins drooped down. Was he really acting all that odd? He thought he was being quite normal. He wasn't sure what Whiskey was talking about once more, but he seemed to be calmer...at least a bit, maybe because he could remember to follow Whiskey. He was still jumping about everything around him though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:25 am

Whiskey led him to the edge of the ruins, at least he couldn't bother anyone or get in front of traffic very easily.

"Ring a bell?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:26 am

Vengeance stared at it....for quite some time. Totally silent. He looked horrified of it. Maybe the first image that was coming to mind was Wrath =D Either way he didn't look too happy to see it as he started backing up and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:29 am

Whiskey turned and followed Veng. "Not a good bell eh?" he asked. "Wanna go back to my place and crash? I can take ya, but I can't have you acting all weird you hear?"

Whiskey was being so nice to Veng in his weakened state.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:32 am

Vengeance stared at him. One helmet fin twitched a bit as he looked down at the ground....he didn't seem to really want to go back with Whiskey, probably because he was a BOTHER to Whiskey >=U but he really didn't want to be back at the ruins in his current mind state apparently, so he just subtly nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:36 am

Whiskey nodded, acknowledging that he had understood Veng.

"Alright then." he said and began leading him back to his office.

SO MUCH WALKING.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:40 am

Vengeance followed...WALKING D: along with Whiskey. He wasn't feeling as bad my now, as far as feeling sick went. Sort of anyway. So they can get there without any trouble. Or they did, since Ten is actually in charge for the moment of getting them there. Veng was pretty well quiet the entire time.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:45 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey shoved his way inside the door, Tex was on the phone again. Every time he walked in she was on the phone. He was beginning to feel a little guilty, it was her job though.

He lazily waved to her and she waved back excitedly. Of course.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:48 am

Veng didn't wave at all. He was still following Whiskey anywhere he went for the time being. He didn't like how unclear his mind was apparently. It should've been...better he decided. He yawend though, even if he'd been sleeping the entire ordeal had worn him out.

"What's your name?" He asked randomly, something he normally would not have done >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:50 am

"My name....not important." Whiskey told him. "Call me what you like, I already told you this when we met." Whiskey slumped into a chair. "You should rest, it'll help."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:53 am

"Sorry..." He muttered to him,obviously thinking he had offended Whiskey. He didn't sit in a chair but rather on the floor. He yawned again, and then decided to take up Whiskey's advice and laid on the FLOOR C:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:57 am

Whiskey left Veng alone, he was glad the dude would probably get some rest.

Tex was still on the phone and Whiskey was ready to wave his arms to have her not bother Veng whom Ten can make sleep and time lapse if she wishes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:59 am

50 years later...kidding.

Veng wouldn't have been easily disturbed anyway. He was used to his brother pulling at poking at him when he was trying to sleep, so some noise, not a big deal.

*Time lapse to...sometime later that would be Vengy awake again time =D*

Veng: *is dead* =U hmmm

kidding about dead
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:01 am

( xDDDD)

Whiskey was gone when Veng awoke and Tex was watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:03 am

Vengeance sat up and looked around, shaking his head once. He often shook his head when he woke up, mostly habit. the ruins were so dusty that he;d often have a layer built up on himself. He didn't bother Tex...he did seem to be more his normal self though by now as he stretched and looked around a bit.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:06 am

The room was boring. Tex's show was emitting many sound effects and voices from the TV. Someone had set a juice box and some odd snacks by Veng in case he woke up and was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:08 am

Vengeance wasn't sure what to do really. He supposed he should just be waiting. Waiting for what? He wasn't sure. He didn't exactly know a lot of etiquette when it came to sitting in someone's house...business whatever it was. He could hear the TV show...it sounded...odd. That thing sure made a lot of noises...

Well he was bored so he picked up the juice box to read random stuff it said on it, SO enthralling.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:12 am

A commercial made Tex sigh and get up, she was headed for the company fridge when she spotted Veng. She looked startled for a moment, but soon cheered up.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:14 am

Vengeance was even more startled, he threw the juice box into the air unintentionally, it came back and bounced off his head.

"Er....." He thought about it, getting his mind back on track from startled mode, "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:17 am

She smiled at him. "Good." she said. She continued on her way, but had to return and pass Veng.

"You're not...you know...crazy anymore are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:20 am

"Depends on your definition of crazy." Veng somewhat grinned as he picked the juice box up to look at it again. If I were Tex I'd be weirded outt o be there stuck wtih VENG of all people. He was a weirdo by nature. D: Either way he didn't seem to have any hostile nature towards her currently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:23 am

Tex chuckled at him. "You would appear to be normal." she told him. "It makes me happy to see you being able to you know, move and stuff again." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-