MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:20 am

"Depends on your definition of crazy." Veng somewhat grinned as he picked the juice box up to look at it again. If I were Tex I'd be weirded outt o be there stuck wtih VENG of all people. He was a weirdo by nature. D: Either way he didn't seem to have any hostile nature towards her currently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:23 am

Tex chuckled at him. "You would appear to be normal." she told him. "It makes me happy to see you being able to you know, move and stuff again." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:25 am

"I prefer it too." Veng stated as he tossed the juice box in the air to catch. He was seeming;y pretty contnet for the moment, probably because he wasn't thinking about having to go back home. He stood up and stretched more vigorously. It felt good. He hadn't touched the snacks, big surprise.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:28 am

Tex opened a soda she had grabbed and drank it right there. "Wanna watch some TV? There's actually a cool How-To show on about parkour."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:30 am

Vengeance hadn't the slightest clue what she was talking about, "Uhh....sure?" He replied after a moment, he picked up the snacks that had been on the tray, or the tray really along with the little abused juicebox. None of it looked all that great to him but he was geting pretty darn hungry and considering eating it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:35 am

Tex pulled up a chair and a small table for Veng to sit and place things on. She sat down to watch the show.

"It's pretty cool." she said. "It's like some of the stuff Wander does, except he's not real good at it yet."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:40 am

Vengeance smirked. Although he wasn't familiar with the name wander it did amuse him. He didn't know who she spoke of though. He inspected the things thye'd given him. Hm...interesting. Oddly enough he chose the crackers first. And looked to the TV thing. He bit into a cracker and made a face at it before shrugging and taking like 5 more bites to finish a SINGLE cracker.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:42 am

Tex looked over, Veng did not seem to approve of his snacks.

"You don't need to eat that you know." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:45 am

"It's fine." Vengeance answered, flicking his helmet fins as if to show it was fine. He did the same with the next cracker. No wonder he was so differently sized than his siblings, he ate heck of slow and barely ever >_> anyway. He was still working on the meager amount of crackers. He was hungry and they were better than garbage he supposed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:48 am

Tex laughed. "OKay then." she told him. "You're funny." she felt the need to point out before finishing her soda. She continued to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:50 am

Veng didn't see what was so funny about what he was doing. He was just eating. He shrugged though, weird...zetra. He returned to watching the tv as he finished off the crackers...finally. At least he was an incredibly clean eater. So he wasn't making a mess at all. He wondered where Whiskey had run off to, although he knew he went other places aside from here.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:51 am

Tex suddenly spoke of Whiskey. "You know...have you...you ever thought of working for Wander?" she asked. "I think you'd be a great addition to the team."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:53 am

"Who's Wander?" Veng asked, obviously not making the connection still as he decided to try some of the juice. He made an amazingly disgusted face at it, and then tried to cover up it rather quick, the face I mean, not wanting to seem rude. It tasted like barf as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:01 am

Tex looked at him. "Oh...um...you call him Whiskey." she informed him. "Isn't that organic juice delightful?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:04 am

"I call him Sparky..." Vengeance stated remembering the mean name he had for him "At least I did. I don't think he likes me anyway." He looked at the juice as she commented, "Honestly? No. I think it tastes like crud. Maybe like one of those clog things you pull out of a sink."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:06 am

Tex was pondering Sparky. Where did the name Whiskey come from? That's when she heard Veng's comment about the juice. She was glad he was honest, but she was a little insulted. After all, she loved that stuff.

"Oh." she told him. "Would you like something else? I can finish that." she paused for a second. "Sparky does like you too by the way, or else you wouldn't be here in working order, I can promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:10 am

Vengeance seemed to have forgotten he didn't like the juice as he thought about what she said and took another swallow. He coughed and made a disgusted expression at it, before looking a bit embarassed by his reaction. He actually did like him then..? He wanted to ask why she was so sure...but didn't want to seem so desperate. Instead he shrugged, "I doubt my dad would let me anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:12 am

"Oh phooey." Tex told him. "If you're old enough you can choose what you wanna do." She did not expect Wrath would hunt him down. "Besides, you're close to the ruins, what more could a father want?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:17 am

"How old do you think I am?" Vengeance asked, giving her an odd look, although it wasn't uncommon for people to think they were older han they were. Him and his siblings. He sighed, "Trust me, my dad could want a lot more, mostly for me to be anything but happy." He set the juice down and decided he'd try the chocolate thing ten forgot the name of.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:19 am

(Your name in XAT is what it is. =D)

"I thought you were sixteen." she told him. "I was just....giving an example...two more years and you could be out of there." she said this with much optimism.

Tex turned back to the show, she had somehow messed that up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:24 am

"I am." He stated at first then added in a grumble to the second part,
"I guess." He accidentally flung the chocolate stuff on his nose. He quickly wiped it off while she wasn't looking, "If I'm not dead by then."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:26 am

Tex was pleased to hear her guess was correct. "Come now..." she told him. "...you've made it sixteen years without dying and you're only getting smarter, surely you can last two more!"

She eyed Veng's food. "Want to go get a real meal?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:38 am

"I guess so." Vengeance agreed mildly as he tried a bit of the chocolate stuff. He didn't seem to think it was too bad. He wished his dumb DAD wasn't there to block any chance of outside activity he could have. He'd way prefer to do stuff with Whiskey and Tex than hang out and get bossed around by Rage, "Mr brother's a jerk." He added casually as he ate the chocolate thing. He avoided her question about getting something els soley due to being shy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:44 am

"You brother too eh?" Tex asked sympathetically. "That's just not fair. You're a cool guy, I don't see how anyone could be unkind to you."

She turned back to the show.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:48 am

"You er, saw him." Vengeance stated before seeming to figure she'd rather watch the TV and then also remembering her and Rage had seemed to have gotten along just fine. Figured. His stupid brother would be able to make friends so easily. She probably wouldn't believe him now.
He went silent again, it wasn't often he had someone to talk to or was willing to talk to them for that matter. He thought back about his family and sighed. Soon enough he was going to have to go back there. He wasn't looking forward to it in the least. As far as he was concerned there was no hope in the matter. If it had just been having to wait a couple years, then there'd have been hope, but he knew his father way better than that to know age wasn't going to play a huge role in his decisions.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:52 pm

BTW Brad, the thing about xat, I JUST got what you meant =| XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:05 pm

( xDDD NICE)

"Oh yeah." Tex told him, she was paying attention while watching TV. "He was the red one, he wasn't very nice to you at all." she thought for a moment.

"Maybe you're adopted." she told him as a comfort thought, which probably wasn't working. "That would explain how they can be so mean to you at least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-