MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:52 pm

BTW Brad, the thing about xat, I JUST got what you meant =| XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:05 pm

( xDDD NICE)

"Oh yeah." Tex told him, she was paying attention while watching TV. "He was the red one, he wasn't very nice to you at all." she thought for a moment.

"Maybe you're adopted." she told him as a comfort thought, which probably wasn't working. "That would explain how they can be so mean to you at least."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:18 pm

"Yeah, that's him...." Vengeance finished the pudding >_> that ten finally understands. Did she really just suggest he was ADOPTED? Or for that matter that that was the reason. "I dunno." He answered, it was...an honest not so sure response, "My family's built on lies, I wouldn't be surprised." It wasn't exactly comforting to him in the least though. "I.....don't really see my dad as one who'd want to adopt." He decided after a bit, "They just hate me."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Tex looked saddened. "I don't like that." she stated. "You know, there is really nothing I can do about it though. I would love to help you, so remember that. And if you need anything me and Sparky are here to help."

She thought for a moment. "How long can you stay?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:35 pm

"Probably not long...I think he'd prefer I go back home and just...stay out of his way anyway though." Vengeance commented as he looked at the empty little pudding container thoughtfully. He wasn't thinking about the container of course.

He stood up from where he'd been sitting after pushing the chair back so he didn't wipe out the little table upon doing so.

"I don't see why." I can be helpful he commented, "I'm quick, smart and I know all kinds of battle moves." He was apparently demonstrating what he could do whilst announcing it, he was actually quite an animated zetra in that aspect, jogging in place, then stopping to point at his head and proceeding to show his apparently fancy battle moves, he ended up accidentally clawing the remaining treats off the tray and watched as they soared through the air, catching them before they fell to the ground a bit uncoordinatedly, "That...that wasn't part of it." He announced as he tried to gather them together for easier holding management. Veng was obviously feeling a lot better.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Tex watched him in amusement. He sure seemed capable, she hadn't really seen him in action before, but he did appear to be coordinated. She was actually more impressed after he knocked the things off the tray and caught them.

"Very impressive." she told him. "I can't think of anyone who would have caught those. You ever think your Dad and brother are just jealous of your smarts, your skill and your dashing good looks?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 pm

No...no he never really had because they had him convinced he was the weird one with everything wrong. They never referred to any of his skills as useful. He simply blinked at her comment, his helmet fins drooping down, not because he was sad or anything, but more or less because he was somewhat embarrassed by the fact she had anything nice to say to him, or all those nice things, he was smiling though. "Thanks." He used setting them back down on the tray as an opportunity to be able to answer without looking directly at her, he really wasn't sure WHAT to say about the compliment itself, he hoped thanks was okay, he went on to answer the general question though...sort of.

"No...well er, I mean....I don't know." He was being rather shy and at a loss of what words to say.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:44 am

Tex smiled. "Easy to give comments where they are due you know?" she asked.

NO VENG DIDN'T KNOW HE NEVER GAVE COMMENTS. >=U

Tex continued on after glaring at Brad for interrupting. "I bet they're jealous, cause if they weren't...they have no good reason to do those things."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am

"I guess." Vengeance shrugged, he didn't see how they were jealous of him, but he was DUMB anyway. Not really. He glanced around...basically unsure of what to do now. He figured he was probably supposed to go back...but he didn't really want to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:58 am

"You said you'd get a real meal didn't you?" Tex asked. She got up and stretched. "We can still do that."

Tex picked up some garbage from snacks she had and threw it away.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:00 am

Vengeance FOLLOWED HER C: with the stuff he had eaten to throw away too cuz he had manners unlike RAGE. He hadn't agreed to getting a real meal >=C but he figured she might forget by the time she was done throwing stuff away apparently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 am

Unfortunately for Veng, Tex did not forget. That was the whole reason she got up actually.

"Come on." she told him, grabbing keys from a desk. "Whatcha in the mood for?" she asked, looking at him with much anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:08 am

"Eh....I'm not hungry." He stated, it was worth a shot, especially since he was shy and didn't want to say what kinds of things he liked or actually go there and get them or be amongst people or anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:15 am

Tex looked at him with a surprised look on her face.

"You were just about to eat that junk." she told him. "Now you're suddenly not hungry? Are you just joking me?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:33 am

"Yep." Vengeance answered quite simply, he was totally still starving practically, but he had a habit of...well you know, being picky and pretending not to be interested in things.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:34 am

Tex chuckled. "Yes to what you odd fellow?" she gave him a playful shove. "Come on lets eat I know you're hungry."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 am

Vengeance wasn't really sure why she'd shoved him. He was used to that being a mean thing, not a friendly pr playful thing. He looked sort of...confused by the gesture and didn't move right away. "To where?" He asked, tilting his head to one side after getting over the shock apparently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:42 am

Tex looked confused for a moment, but she thought she understood what he meant. "To a restaurant." she told him. "Duh."

Tex seemed to be warming up to Veng enough to treat him like she would one of her friends. She headed for the door, expecting Veng to follow.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:47 am

Vengeance was a bit surprised by the way she had answered. And a restaurant? Hmm....he wasn't too big on the idea of being out where people were. Instead of following he just stood where he'd been at. Maybe she'd just...go there and not realize he wasn't following.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:49 am

"Come onnnnnnn..." Tex told him, she sighed and made a face. Walking away from the door, she grabbed Veng's arm. "Don't be so down." she told him. "It'll be fun, you'll see, we're just getting some food."

She tried to pull him over to and through the door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:51 am

Vengeance watched her...and her attempt of making him move. He didn't think she could personally. And was half interested in seeing if he was correct. He wasn't making any attempt to get himself a better plant on not moving.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:55 am

Tex gave him a small tug, which seemed to do nothing. She made a face at him.

"Don't make me hurt you." she said sarcastically, but she did try to pull again with much more force this time.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:58 am

Veng may not have had as much weight on his side as Rage or WRATH ahem, but he was plenty strong =) Even if he was a skinny wimp too >=U XD It was mostly just jerking him a bit. He quite simply watched her blankly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:00 am

Tex made a face, before grinning then.

"Fine." she told him. "Stay there." she rustled around in a desk drawer and pulled out a long cable of some sort. She approached Veng and started wrapping it around his feet.

"I'll just kidnap you then." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:02 am

Veng stared at it and then her with a look that certainly shown that he thought she was being weird. He still didn't say anything or move though, his helmet fins just twitched a time or too. He wasn't really sure what she seemed to think she was accomplishing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:04 am

Tex continued up, a smile plastered on her face. She had quite the length of cable and had it wrapped around Veng many times and was near his waist now.

*waiting for Ten input, if Ten does not wish to add anything, you can time lapse to have Tex have Veng tied up even further without Brad having objections*
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:06 am

*ten skips 50 years* XDD

Vengeance....looked down at it, she was pretty fast he decided. "The heck?" was his only comment in regard to this, for the first time apparently realizing he couldn't really move his feet had he wanted too. Apparently he hadn't thought about that while being a stationary block/

Time can skip, ten dun mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-