MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Ten demands bacon. Seven slices.

Vengeance, guess what? Did not like that concept! =D The concept of having to order something that is. He got a rather interesting expression, one helmet fin flopping down. What was he supposed to do? And the person would LOOK at him D: the horror. He must get himself out of this situation at all costs! And what were all costs? Trying to get away from Whiskey =) Even though he couldn't walk and plain could barely move and would most likely end up on his back or face or something if he succeeded.

The PERSON brad gave me just stared like a boring person hungry for money =U
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Whiskey held onto Veng, though it was not exactly easy. He was constantly finding new places to hold onto him. What was his problem? Whiskey backed away from the ice cream person who was money hungry and of Ten's.

"What is your problem?" Whiskey asked. "You said you wanted to go there, stop...stop what you're doing!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Vengeance was doing a pretty good job of being desperate for freedom apparently. Once they moved away some, he stopped trying so desperately to get away though. Once Whiskey told him to knock if off basically anyway. >,> He stopped where he was at...it wasn't all that comfortable and he glared about this. Then he looked to Whiskey and somewhat grinned, his helmet fins going down once again. "Uh....heh." Yes that was obviously the best response to the situation.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Whiskey gave him a light glare. "Come on man, show a little courage. It's just a human! Don't you want your ice cream? All you need to do is speak what you want and that person will give it to you." Whiskey tapped his foot several times.

"If I bring you back over there are ya gonna order something?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Vengeance looked away for a moment, and I won' say what he's doing cuz I have no clue of their current positions. XDD As far as being happy with that or not. Since someone named BRAD didn't say anything. He was...a bit ashamed of how he had wimped out but well that human was SCARY. >_>

"Alright....." He didn't look to certain about it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Whiskey was pleased, but once again did not show it for he was in public and Veng couldn't see anyway he was wearing his mask thing.

He stepped back up to the person at the ice cream stand.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Vengeance sighed as they reached there. That HUMAN was looking at him rudely. He wanted nothing to do with the dumb human. But the dumb human was there, waiting to take orders, and ready to accept money.

Veng stared at him. Man stared back. Veng stared longer. Man stared longer. They looked more like they were in some stare down thing rather than ordering anything. >_> Apparently that was Veng's 'braver' approach.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Whiskey gave Veng a little shake. Come on Veng...why was he stalling like that? That made it worse if anything. Whiskey shook his head very subtly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Vengeance's helmet fin flicked as if this was to break the glare. "Uh...." He somewhat looked to the side, then subtly looked back to the human who was STARING.

"Can I...help you?" He asked, he very well could've meant find a mental hospital too =) XD AHEM, anyway he meant with ordering something though.

"No." Vengeance said and then blinked and went totally silent.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Whiskey gave Veng another shake. "Come o-..." he sighed. "Vengeance, you should order you're holding up the line." Whiskey said that even though there was nobody behind them to try and speed Veng's decision up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:29 pm

"I don't want anything though." He glared at Whiskey as if he was being a totally unreasonable and pushy guy.

The poor human sighed and rubbed his head. Why did HE have to get the idiots wanting ice cream? D: Or not wanting for that matter. What was it some kind of DUMB joke created by DUMB Brad and DUMB Ten?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

"He wants a banana split." Whiskey told the man, pitying him for having to deal with Veng and himself. "Extra chocolate sauce and peanuts."

He really had no idea what Veng wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 pm

"Alright." The man said he was JOYFUL. That they had finally decided on something and set about making it.

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched. That wasn't what he wanted. Not at all. He didn't say anything about it though. He apparently thought everyone was telepathic. And hated him too.

The man returned soon enough with the specified item, "One banana split." He said as he set it out for them, and sai dwhatever the BORING price was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Whiskey handed the amount of the boring price over to the man, leaving extra change which he waved away, to let the man know he could keep it.

Whiskey began heading towards a bench to place Veng on so he could not enjoy what he didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 pm

The man nodded his head. He obviously thought he deserved it. No I kid, he was thanking Whiskey essentially and set about putting it away.

Veng simply..was silent and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:47 pm

(He is peaceful? =D xD)

Whiskey placed him on the bench and straightened him out. "Here." he said, offering Veng the banana split while stretching awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Vengeance looked at it, and made no attempt to reach out and accept it. He just stared and gave it a half hearted glare.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Whiskey rather angrily dropped the split on the bench, it almost fell over and some sauce jumped out upon impact. He threw his hands up in the air.

"What's wrong now?" he asked, keeping his voice calm and relaxed for the timid Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Yes, the timid Veng would surely run if he could =c XD.

Vengeance watched the dropped ice cream...thing and merely flicked a small speck off his sleeve that had flung from the bowl...thing. Vengeance looked back to Whiskey.

"You ordered it." He would've shrugged had he had better control over what was broken or not, "I don't want it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Whiskey's eyes flashed. "Well then, Mr. Vengeance, how about you try to order this time?" he asked, as he approached and attempted to pick Veng up again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 pm

"Eh....I don't want it anymore." He looked away from Whiskey, he felt way too uncomfortable doing so like a big wimp. And he knew Whiskey wasn't all that thrilled about it. He made somewhat of an attempt not to be picked up for whatever reason. A lot of his various pains were back, especially after being stupid a few minutes ago, so he might have simply not wanted to be moved around with such. His wrist was not one of those things though =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:45 pm

When Whiskey saw Veng's attempts at not being carried, he stopped trying to pick him up.

"What? What is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:30 am

"Nothing..." Vengeance started rubbing his shoulder with his one good arm, not really as if it were hurt but more of a nervous tick type thing. He was looking down at the ground for quite some time. Yes he seemed to have gone back to his little emo world before looking up again, his helmet fins rose to about mid level, it wasn't like looking up did much other than was habit because Whiskey's eyes were covered. "I....." he looked away momentarily then shook his head, "Gosh, they're right. I really am a girly wuss."

ice cream man: YES you pansy you can't even order some PINK ice cream =| (kidding about ice cream man BTW)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:10 am

Whiskey agreed somewhat, but was not going to say so.

"Perhaps." Was all he said. "You can change that though you know, if you believe it that is. Wanna give it another shot?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:15 am

Vengeance hardly looked amused by the idea of going back. He shook his head, confirming his wimpy status. "Uggh...I can't even order ice cream from a stupid human." He glared at the stand in the distance as if it was their fault, before promptly shoving his hand into the split unintentionally. He gave it a disgusted glare as he pulled his hand back out and looked at the chocolate and what not all over it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:18 am

Ice cream? So he wanted ice cream. Whiskey laughed when Veng put his hand in the split.

"HA HA HA." he went, bending over to rest on the bench as he did so. "Aww...man. You might need to taste it now!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:42 am

Vengeance was not nearly as amused as Whiskey was over the ordeal. He looked highly disappointed that his hand had that substance on it.

"You think this is funny?" He asked, he somewhat was glaring, at Whiskey and his hand alike. The expression flickered away pretty quickly though, he was still holding his hand out like it was contaminated by poison however. His helmet fins twitched a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-