MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:13 am

Whiskey was finally starting to notice. "Okay, I've stepped over that three times now...and seen this pathway. Do you have a clue where you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:16 am

Vengeance spun around, MOODY ALERT, and gave him a very very ...very sarcastic look of 'duh you idiot.' "I live here, remember?" Still all sarcasm, "But oh wait, I'm not th eprofessional on ruins am I?" He kept on walking. Epicly bad Vengeance >=.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 am

"No, you're not." Whiskey told him, fairly annoyed. He didn't alert Veng that he was breaking off from his leader, but he was. He started going over fresh ruins, not following any path. As a secondary act, he could make a lot of noise and surely someone would respond.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:26 am

Vengeance was momentarily too busy being grumpy to realize Whiskey had left. He grumbled something. He had lost his game =\ Sparky wasn't falling for it anymore. He backtracked where he had last seen Whiskey and opted to try another path to find him down. Lucky Vengeance, Mega10 used super lord ultra hack and said he went down the right way =) Only to stop aways back still.

"Hey! You're going the wrong way." He announced.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:28 am

Whiskey didn't seem surprised Veng had found him, even though he was. It didn't even hesitate his movements though. "So were you." he casually announced. "Trust is a very fragile thing Vengeance, and you just lost any bit of it I had of you."

He continued going the way he was going.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:34 am

"Yeah, well," He thought about it for a moment, no he didn't really have a good comeback to that and settled for, "You're just like everyone else then." He wasn't exactly sure what impact that was supposed to have on him. His helmet fins twitched a few times. Maybe now wasn't exactly the time to be a sarcastic jerk. Oh well! That didn't entirely stop him. He raced ahead of Whiskey. "Alright fine. Don't trust me, but you're not going this way." His helmet fins flattened against his head. Defending the gang was probably hardly the reason he insisted on protecting the way. As usual.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 am

Whiskey was glad Veng was intervening, he wouldn't distrust him over an action for his amusement like that anyway. Plus, he didn't feel like wandering around.

He crossed his arms, faking unamusement. "You lead then. One un-legitimate circle and I'm finding them on my own."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:48 am

Vengeance seemed surprised that he had succeeded so quickly in changing Whiskey's mind.

"Meh, you're a grouch." Vengeance commented and shrugged as he walked past Whiskey again. He had half considered to introduce Whiskey to them as a complete threat--it'd serve him right. Well at least in his eyes it would. He kicked at a random chunk of armor on the ground as he walked down the path. Within a few moments it was nearly pitch black, not the easiest for following a leader or for that matter....

there was a rather loud crash, followed by an odd assortment of things that sounded like they could've been cussing--or equivalent to it, cept without any actual word.

"Watch out there's a drop right there." Vengeance muttered, getting back up, even though he wasn't entirely sure exactly where the 'drop' had been.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:53 am

Whiskey followed, literally blindly for a while.

"I can't see." Whiskey said. "I'll just prepare to catch myself."

While walking he was trying to get his previous method of light to work, which he did after a while. He indeed saw the drop, there was more than one.

"What in the blazes happened HERE?" he asked, rather interested in the terrain and geography suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:58 am

"No wonder that hurt..." Vengeance muttered more to himself than anything upon seeing what it was he had kind of fallen down/off of. He shrugged in reply to Whiskey's comment. "Who knows, if my dad hangs out around here it could've been anything." Of course he had no proof it was Wrath at all, but he was apparently a great source to blame. "We're almost there." He added as he started walking along again. The path was a bit lopsided, or the ground I guess, and the floor was split down the center making it kind of jagged in the middle however there wasn't a lot of debris around here, just some small chunks of pillar. Veng was headed down a way with a dead end at well the end, but another way that turned off to the right before hand--that was apparently where he was headed yes.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:00 am

Whiskey was pretty fascinated with the place, especially after Ten was describing it so dang well. Whiskey hurried to keep up with Veng's pace. "Is this like a test to even see if one is worthy to meet the leaders? Do they ever leave through this area? I bet coming back is a real pain....wonder how many you've lost to the terrain."

He didn't normally get so talkative, but then again, he was rarely in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:10 am

Vengeance hadn't ever considered that before. "Huh......I dunno. Maybe." His helmet fins twitched, "How many? How many of what or who?" Vengeance himself had hardly been down here before, maybe a couple times. Never willingly though, so he wasn't all that familiar with the dips and drops and what not. He was pretty much convinced he didn't intend to either. That had hurt quite a lot.

The further they traveled along this path the more it changed. Into a pretty princess pony land. No not really. The only change was the increasingly noticeable stink. Well that and the fact the floor and walls were smeared with blood and plasma alike.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:12 am

Whiskey continued to follow, wondering more and more about if this was worth it or not. It was kinda scenic from the outside, but down here? Not so much.

"What is that terrible stench?" he asked, rather calmly for how much he thought it stunk. "Death?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:19 am

"Nah, Blood." He commented, not realizing that Whiskey wouldn't have been familiar with Blood right off the bat, "Er.....I mean....." He paused. For everyone's benefit he'd better explain this whole thing before they got there. "His name is Blood I mean. That's...probably what you're smelling primarily." His helmet fins twitched yet again, "Just....don't mention it to him. There's definitely a reason behind it." He somewhat crinkled his nose as he thought about it. Yes, gross indeed. He didn't like Blood, but of course he never told anyone that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:22 am

When Veng first mentioned Blood, Whiskey thought blood was the cause of the smell, he could understand that. (Even though it is, it's different now. xD) Once he found out the zetra's name was Blood, it seemed kinda weird.

"Alright, thanks for that information. That could have gone bad." Whiskey told Veng, for if given the chance, he would have asked what the smell was. "Doesn't make it stink less though."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:26 am

Vengeance simply nodded his head, "A couple other things, don't be surprised if he's not quite...as tall as you might have umm figured. Just don't mention it."
There were plenty of other things he could've warned Whiskey about, but he seemed to think that was suffice, "Oh and the light." He commented as they were nearly at the way that led to Blood and Pony Land, "Watch where you shine it, he doesn't like light."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:44 am

"I'm very grateful for your kind advice." Whiskey told him. Now he just hoped Veng wasn't lying to him or making him do the opposite. "Your leader sounds like quite the zetra. If the chance arises I will certainly put a good word in for you."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:49 am

"Thanks." He muttered, y es he had high doubts about Whiskey being able to say anything beneficial about him. Vengeance stopped at the entrance. Granted he really couldn't see all that far in. He knew what the room generally looked like though. He listened for the slightest of sounds, anything to tell him where Blood was at, one seemed kind of stupid when they went in and were talking to a wall after all. Secondly he wasn't all too sure if he would still be awake and didn't exactly want to tick off their leader. Dumb nocturnal zetraloid. They generally, from what he had been told anyway, informed their leader of who they'd brought in to see him and why. Veng himself wasn't too sure about it though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:51 am

Whiskey looked at Veng. He seemed to be staring into the bright room. He stuck his hand inside, both so he could see and so maybe Veng would stop being so confused.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:05 am

The room began to be a bit more illuminated by the light. Due to its already bright stature though...I kid about the bright stature just teasing you lol. It did get brighter though. This room looked no better than the others, although the ground seemed a bit more level, it was still covered in a primarily dried bloodish looking substance and still had some splatters of plasma too.

A few more pillars were in here. Some fallen, some still partially standing. In the very edges of the shadows, two red glowing eyes became visible. They didn't look too happy either. A moment or so later the owner of the red eyes left his shadowy domain, still staying at the dimmest area of light though.

He squinted his eyes for a bit and blinked rapidly, a lot like someone who just got a bright light in their face after sleeping, however he hadn't been asleep. His black and red armor nearly blended in with the shadows behind him still and blood stained said armor as well. Four long, jagged helmet fins clanked together behind his head as he gave them a somewhat mild glare.

Vengeance stared for awhile. "Uhh......hi." He stated, such a great introduction.

He got no reply. RUDE BLOOD. Blood was completely focused on the zetraloid with the bright hands.

Seeming to get the hint, Vengeance dropped the random formality of saying hi, "He um, I dunno who he is, he wants to uh....wait." Vengeance tried gathering his thoughts together, "He wants to talk to you about business offer...things."

Blood seemed to have decoded something in the jumble, he flicked his helmet fins and gave him a nod that seemed to say he got it as he went over and hopped up on a relatively short pillar and watched.

-- Random time--

Blood: I\'m not impressed

Vengeance: I\'m thinking

Blood: Not amused

Vengeance: HI tongue

Blood: I hate it
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 am

Whiskey watched Blood, he sure was an interesting zetraloid, he'd never seen one like him before. This room was equally depressing and interesting he thought, except for the splotches of whatever on the floor and plasma, which he found rather unnerving.

Vengeance didn't seem to confident, was this guy truly his leader? He noticed the helmet fin flicks, sure this Vengeance knew what they meant.

He watched Blood jump onto a pillar, but then when Blood looked back at them...he looked at Veng. He wasn't sure if he should speak yet or not.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:20 am

Vengeance...had no clue what Blood had meant with the helmet fin flicks. For he was not too used to hanging out around their leader. His general policy was to stay far away. He glanced quickly at Whiskey and then back to Blood. He had no clue if Whiskey should be talking yet either.

Vengeance had his arms crossed, tapping his fingers against his other arm. Not because he was impatient, just uncomfortable and didn't know what to do. Blood looked highly unamused by the display and eventually sighed and shook his head, helmet fins drooping down as he did somewhat of a facepalm. He looked back up, helmet fins shooting back out to their neutral positions.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:22 am

(xDDD Facepalm)

Whiskey took that as a sign to speak.

"Greetings, Mr. Blood." he started. "I am....a mercenary of sorts." he deepened his voice. "Sent here to murder you." he paused for a moment, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:27 am

Blood's expression never changed. He had retrieved his hammer somewhere along the line and had it balanced on the floor, resting his elbow on it so that he could further more, rest his chin in the palm of his head, so yes the pillar was not all that tall if he could do so with relative ease. Granted he was a pretty flexible zetraloid.

Vengeance looked at Whiskey with quite the look of surprise, "The heck? You said you wanted to..." He couldn't remember exactly what it was, "Do whatever, not that!"

Blood yawned, revealing all his odd needle teeth before watching the two again. Yes he still looked bored out of his mind. Much more of it and he'd probably stop listening.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:30 am

Whiskey was disappointed with Blood's reaction.

"A little gang humor eh? I guess you guys are more serious than I anticipated. Jokes make good first impressions, or so I've been told." He realized he was going on for too long.

"Yes well.." he WAS a little nervous. "I have here to discuss a sort of possible alliance with myself and my little business. You see, I often need extra muscle for my assignments. You loan me some help, you get a cut of the pay. Plus, when I am available, I can come help when you need me. That is the brief idea. Do you have any interest?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:40 am

Blood's helmet fins twitched a few times but he said nothing, only listened. He had apparently ignored the humor/lack of humor aspect in its entirety.

"Not everything can be bought at a price." He said at last, in his whispery and quiet voice. And of course he made no attempt to explain what he meant. >=.

Vengeance just kind of stood there. They were all confusing him. Whiskey and Blood alike. Stupid business deals and their confusingness and change of plans.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:43 am

Whiskey thought about it for a moment. Perhaps he was talking about how his gang is not available to help because they have no use for money, so Whiskey's offer means nothing?

"Is there a greater reward or service I can do, that would make you reconsider?" he asked, trying to choose his words carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-