MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:05 am

Vengeance looked offended by this response. GEE. It's not like its your fault Veng. "You're not supposed to be in here!" He insisted, glaring at the generally faceless Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:07 am

"You're not the one who calls the shots around here now are you?" Whiskey reluctantly brushed a patch of dust off his leg before looking disgustedly at the new tear in the shoulder of his suit.

He made a face Veng could not see.

"Do I SEEM threatening to you in ANY WAY?!" he screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:11 am

Vengeance flinched, you'd have thought he was used to being yelled at >=. XD But I guess not by other people. "N-no...not really." He answered, looking more down at the ground referring to if Whiskey seemed threatening. As it was pretty much EVIDENT he wasn't the one who was in charge, he didn't bother answering that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 am

"Alright then." Whiskey said, calming down considerably. "Well then why don't we get all issues you have against me out in the open so we can make some progress without so much unneeded confrontation. I'll start with you."

He thought for a moment.

"You're too nosy."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:18 am

Vengeance just sort of stared at him blankly. This was not something he was accustomed to doing in the least. Nope not at all. And to top it off, he wasn't entirely sure why he didn't like Whiskey other than he was just being stubborn.

"I'm too nosy? You're too nosy! You're the one who came here! Why shouldn't I be nosy?" Yes, ranty Vengeance.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 am

"You have every right." Whiskey explained as he started to pace. "You just need to know when enough, is enough. You get what I'm saying? Come on, give me an improvement tip. The day is still early, there is much to do and drink and I don't prefer this activity over either."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:23 am

Vengeance once again was totally silent. He stared with a look very similar to You did what?

"Eh....no, no I really don't get what you're saying at all. Any of it really." Yes he probably should've left it at that because it was true, but no, he had to add, "Are you chronically stupid?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:34 am

"Wouldn't you like that to be the case..." Whiskey muttered discretely. "Alright, can we not put our differences aside? You know, agree to disagree?"

He crossed his arms and looked at Veng expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:38 am

Vengeance glared at him. This was not a good idea to him apparently. "Why should I? It doesn't benefit me."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 am

"Cause accepting it will be much easier than fighting it." Whiskey said. Under his mask he was smiling, but he did not show it any other way. Veng was amusing him, that was for sure.

" 'Sides, I might save your life someday." he said that to annoy Veng, like he was already guaranteed to be able to help the gang.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 am

Well the first part sounded....logical. It was the second part that bugged him. That was perfectly evident by the way his glare intensified. And it also totally broke his ability to keep his mouth shut. "You think you're so smart!" He growled, "They won't want anything to do with you!" But did he stop there? Nope, not at all, he'd make a terrible bounty hunter of any sort, at least until he learned to shut up--not that it was a profession he was considering anyway, "My dad hates everyone! And I don't see why he'd like you any more and before you ask, he is one of the leaders so take it and eat it!" yes odd...insult of some sort there. He looked quite proud of himself for a moment before kind of rethinking it and seeing that maybe it wasn't as great a comeback as he thought. He didn't bother trying to cover for it, it was pretty well done, instead he just kind of looked as if he realized he should've shut up earlier.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Whiskey just smiled. He had dealt with some difficult people in his time, but he'd never encountered anyone like Veng.

"I do not think I'm smart." he told Veng, faking insultment. He paused for a moment. "One of the leaders eh? Surely one of them has some business sense...even if they don't, can it hurt to try?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Vengeance didn't answer right away, rather pacing around a bit. At least his horrible MOOD had seemed to die down for the time being. It might have been because he didn't see any insult in what he was being told. Either way he seemed to be thinking about it, after a few more moments he stopped and turned to face Whiskey again, "Well it could hurt." Yes he'd seen many a zetra not return in such good condition or at all from time to time, but they were generally weak and pitiful, begging and pleading or just plain thinking it was some kind of joke. He didn't really think Whiskey would have too much of a problem. Unless he said something really stupid. He clawed at his black hair for a moment, it was more or less a nervous tick of sorts. Something he never really realized he did. He then waited in silence. He wasn't used to being the one to talk to people who would potentially see their leaders and it felt......strange. Especially considering everything they'd done already. "You sure you wanna see um?" He asked.....and then apparently his more kiddish side took over as he added, "'Cause I could throw rocks at you again instead, that was fun!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 am

"You take me to see them and I'll let you throw two rocks without me moving." Whiskey told him. He was usually in a good mood and when he wasn't, it USUALLY didn't last a long time.

"But we see the leaders first." he added. Thinking back to what Veng said earlier, he asked "You said it could hurt....your leaders the sort of 'beat first ask questions never' types?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:51 am

Vengeance smiled, that didn't sound like too bad of a deal. Especially since it would be Whiskey who could be getting himself in trouble, not himself.

"Well alright." He agreed, yes he AGREED O_O. Once again he didn't reply right away, but eventually came around to telling him the rest. "My dad is." he paused for awhile, quite awhile before adding, "The other isn't--not always anyway. If you can give him a reason why he'd want to listen--preferably in an opening statement." He acted as if this was very common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 am

"I see." Whiskey replied, deep in thought. He wasn't the best person with words, in fact, he considered himself to be quite terrible with words. However, he was still hoping that business opportunities would keep him there and un-beaten. It SEEMED like a win-win, he could have backup, more success and therefore more job offers. The gang on the other hand, could also have him backup people and they'd be getting some money in return.

"Thanks for your help....General." he called Veng, after hearing what Parts had called him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:23 am

"......what? General?" Veng asked with a total You did what? look. Obviously he didn't remember/get why Whiskey would call him that. "You said I'd make for a pitiful leader!" ...obviously remembering that indeed Whiskey HAD said that he looked all grumpy again and glared.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:26 am

"The limbless guy call you that, I simply assumed it was your name." Whiskey said, shrugging. "You don't need to get all defensive, it is a cool name after all. What is your name then?"

Not that he really cared, he just needed something to associate Veng with.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 am

Vengeance didn't really ease up on his glare. Such a moody teenager he was. "I'm not being defensive, you're just overly sensitive." Yes of course he wasn't being defensive....yeah. If he said so. After a moment, he added, "My name's Vengeance."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 am

Whiskey let that sink in for a moment. "A fitting name for sure...Vengeance." he said with an odd tone. "You can call me whatever you want, I don't prefer one name over another."

He pulled out his flask, he needed his drink now. He downed the rest of it with a satisfying 'Ahhhhhh.'. Disappointed with the lack of drink, he slipped it back into his suit with a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:43 am

Vengeance wasn't entirely sure if that was a compliment or not, but didn't bother to argue it. "Sparky." He stated again. Yes it wasn't exactly meant to be a nice name. It was somewhat of an insult as far as Vengeance was concerned, but he apparently liked that fact.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:45 am

"Sure, whatever." Whiskey told him. "We gonna get going or not? I think the formalities are over."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:50 am

"Yeah, yeah." Vengeance muttered, with the greatest of enthusiasm.

He led the way down a few long halls, not entirely checking to see if Whiskey was following or not. He glanced around a time or two before deciding on a different hall. After awhile, and yes I do mean while, it seemed as if they were going around in circles. And if one thought they were, they would be right because Vengeance was apparently being a jerk and amusing himself soley to see how long it'd take Whiskey to notice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 am

Whiskey followed the strange zetra. The ruins were certainly very large. He thought the place was actually pretty cool, not to live in of course, but as a tourist attraction of sorts. He randomly wondered how many zetras had died in these areas.

Whiskey was growing bored and actually started to pay attention after a long while. "Are the leaders this far away? It seems like we're going in circles." he commented.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:10 am

"Oh yeah." Vengeance stated, sounding quite certain of his plan, "They stay pretty deep in." Granted that was true, but 'deep in' was not the way Vengeance was continuing to lead them. He kept on doing so though. Just to see how much longer he could get Whiskey to believe it. What a time wasting activity. But then again, Vengeance had absolutely nothing to do anyway. So it shouldn't have been that surprising that he'd waste so much time. Poor Parts--he had apparently decided he had more fun things to do for the time being.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:13 am

Whiskey was finally starting to notice. "Okay, I've stepped over that three times now...and seen this pathway. Do you have a clue where you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:16 am

Vengeance spun around, MOODY ALERT, and gave him a very very ...very sarcastic look of 'duh you idiot.' "I live here, remember?" Still all sarcasm, "But oh wait, I'm not th eprofessional on ruins am I?" He kept on walking. Epicly bad Vengeance >=.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-