MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Vide
PostSubject: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:14 am

Characters:

Yeeeeeah. The very basics. xD I'll need to figure them out more obviously.

Name: Roger Dellfield
Height: About six feet.
Species: Human
Appearance: He often wears jeans with baggy shirts, short or long-sleeved. His clothes are usually very mismatched. He has light brown hair about four inches long. He is rather skinny. He has hazel eyes.
Personality/Bio: Extremely curious about all types of zetraloids. He someday wishes to build his own and has been accumulating parts. One of his hobbies is taking parts off deceased zetras for his own use. He doesn't like to be ordered around, but because of his lack of leadership skills, he will usually keep his thoughts to himself.

Name: Parts
Species: Zetra
Appearance: A very mismatched zetra. He has no legs and only one arm. He is composed of many parts of different zetras. He was assembled to this point by one of Roger's friends.
Personality/Bio: A zetra who is curious about what it is like outside Roger's apartment. He likes to talk, while at the same time he really enjoys stories. He is not yet exposed to the badness of the outside world. =D

Last edited by BradHummr on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 am

Bob: A guy

Tom: Bob's friend

Shela: Who the heck knows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:27 am

Roger shook his foot, he had just stepped in a puddle and the dirty water had leaked into his sneaker and his sock was now drowning in it. He was approaching a light green zetraloid laying in an alley. He approached it carefully. There was no life in it and it looked as if it had died from a hole in it's head. He nudged it with his foot two times just to see if in fact, it had survived.

"Poor fella." he said solemnly. He reached into a sheath attached to his leg, pulling out a pair of extremely sharp pliers. He began inspecting one of the legs of the green zetraloid. He started muttering to himself about how his zetra, Parts, needed legs.

"These might work temporarily." he said to himself, he inspected the other leg, it was crushed. "Well, this one might anyway." He wasn't particularly impress with the build of the fallen zetra, Parts might be displeased if he wasn't such an appreciative zetra. Roger began to find the best way to disassemble the leg. He wished his friend was there, he was much more knowledgeable of how zetras were put together. He'd know where, and how, to cut. However, Roger had to gather parts. His friend would help when he was in town and had the time. Roger had been waiting nearly four months for his friend to return, and he had been looking even longer for an intact leg.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:16 am

A set of red glowing eyes appeared in the distance, followed by yet another just about a foot above. Four red eyes. ALl glowing in the darkness and seemingly moving around quite a bit. They were quite directed at Roger--where they were looking that was. However what the eyes belonged to was unable to be seen due to the darkness of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:23 am

Roger was busy cutting things with his pliers, he wasn't very aware of his surroundings.

"Oh more than a feeeeeeeling..." he started to quietly sing, bobbing his head to his make-believe rhythm. He stopped suddenly, he feared he had messed up a cut.

"Oh no...this..this isn't right." He rested his head on his knee, frustrated. "Should have started with the other leg...stupid." he muttered. He leaned over the damaged leg of the zetra, his hand slipping on a few wet pebbles beneath it. As he was gaining his balance, he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He quickly turned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:27 am

The glowing red eyes remained where they were at, staring at him. A few strange clanking noises could be heard, very similar to the sound swords made when somewhat gently hit together or scraping across a metal surface.

HOW MYSTERIOUS IT"S MORE THAN A FEELING
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:30 am

( Ha ha ha. xDD)

Roger's eyes opened rather wide and he he almost fell over the zetra he was trying to disassemble. He knew something had seen him, but he did his best to check and see if he had left anything, before getting up and hurrying the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:34 am

This of course caused the 'something' to leave its hiding place behind and follow if it wanted to see him still of course that was, which it did apparently, matching the pace evenly to keep the same distance between them. Well 'it' was actually two. But Mega10 didn't want to change 'it' to be plural.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:40 am

(That is fine. xD)

"Oh crud oh crud oh crud." Roger muttered as he picked up the pace even more, walking as fast as he could without breaking into a jog, or possibly a run. He turned left from the current alley down an intersecting one, tripping over a garbage can as he hustled, he stumbled trying to keep his footing before lunging over a puddle. He landed on his hands and knees and his pliers skittered across the smooth rocks making the floor of the alley. he didn't want to see what was following him and he certainly didn't want to threaten it.

He looked around for his pliers, found them, and relieved, he tucked them into their sheath and connected the velcro this time. He valued the pliers, not only were they pricey and perfect for his needs, his deceased father had bought them for him only a few weeks before he had died. Roger held still for a moment, not wanting to see what was surely behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:53 am

(Lol c: it could be both horrifying or..comforting 0_o )

The fairly quiet 'tak tak' sound of some metal being's feet had stopped. But the creature had not left, yes creature >_>
The other had split off a different way to come up in front of this...odd being running about tearing off people's legs. The clank of metal was once more able to be heard before a creature pounced, quite literally, out from around a corner, moving swiftly around the garbage can and coming to a screeching halt beside Roger.

It was...small to say the least. About three foot at most. With four helmet fins that all pointed out behind its head. Red eyed surrounded by black gave its eyes a creepy unhuman like appearance and incredibly needle sharp teeth could be seen from its partially open mouth. It wore a red shirt with black stripes on the sleaves, a black and white checkerboarded belt and black pants, one leg had a rope on it the other a chain. It had nearly all black armor, save for a red stripe over the top of its head and the white tipped feet along with white hands.

All in all it seemed...far too curious of Roger.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 am

"I'm sorry!" Roger said, rather loudly. "Whatever I did I didn't mean to do it. That zetraloid was already dead. I swear! I-I was just trying to help a friend!"

Roger frantically started to scoot away from the zetra in front of him. All those spikes and teeth did not look good.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 am

The zetraloid in front him tilted its head to one side before grinning, evidently he found this amusing. Much to Roger's.....word that means opposite of benefit I can't remember, an identical one had come up behind him, its helmet fins clanking together sporadically.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 am

Roger covered his face as the other approached and backed into the wall. "P-please, I didn't mean harm." Roger noticed the grin on the first one he had seen.

"Is this a joke? A-am I on one of those pranking television shows?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:18 am

The two stopped, one's helmet fins twitched as he glanced at the other, neither said anything but they seemed to be sharing some kind of conversation, possibly through transmitter however it didn't look like it. It looked more like they were asking some silent question. The other shrugged and proceeded closer to Roger before kneeling down and poking at his shoe.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 am

Roger gasped and quickly pulled his leg to his chest, where he grabbed it. He looked between the two quickly.

"Can't you just leave me alone? I didn't do anything? Do you want money? I don't have much but you can have it all..." He started to pat himself down, looking for his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:25 am

One of the zetraloids bounced back a good distance as if it thought Roger was a form of danger and tried to attack. The other however leaned closer, looking curiously at Roger and his talk and search, evidently waiting to see what he had to offer.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 am

Roger winced as the other looked as if it were about to attack, before he found his wallet and threw it at the one closest to him.

"Take it!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:29 am

The one closest was VERY pleased to have been given this item and promptly picked it up and shook it before shoving it in his mouth and chewing on it with all his sharp teeth. The other soon returned and looked as though it quite wanted to share in the treasure but was offered none by his brother who rudely pushed him away. Said other zetraloid looked to Roger with a pitiful frown and seemed to be searching for something else to take.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 am

Roger looked very confused as the one shoved his wallet into his mouth. When the other one looked at him, it almost seemed as if he wanted something too. Maybe if I give them stuff, they'll go away.

Roger dug in his pockets again, and this time produced a few feet of wire, coiled into a roll and wrapped in a greasy rag. He offered this to the other zetra.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 am

The other zetraloid looked hesitant. He reached out to accept it...but then retracted his hand and frowned. He was much to slow however. His brother came back over and grabbed it and tried shoving it in his mouth with the wallet, but was unsuccessful. He looked at it and pulled the wallet out of his mouth and looked at the two, obviously deciding which he preferred. He chose the wallet and handed the other to his pitifully waiting brother. Said zetraloid began chewing on the wire before yelping in pain and tossing it down.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:38 am

Roger coiled up his body as much as he could, fearing he had majorly messed up.

"Sorry....sorry." he repeated. "I can find something else for you...um...if you want." He was clearly extremely nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 am

The one who had been injured by the wiring was off sulking further back now. His brother glanced at him, twitched his fins as if he didn't care and returned to chewing the wallet until he grew bored of it and set it down, looking oh too interestedly at Roger and approaching him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 am

"W-what do you want? All I have are my tools, and I need those. They're expensive to replace you see and I um..." Roger pulled out a wrench with a rubber handle coating, offering it to the one nearest him.

"Can...can I have my wallet back?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 am

The one nearest who I guess I can inform you is Plague took the wrench and began chewing on its handle contently, however he did not return the wallet. Plasma, the one who had retreated sulking however, came over and picked it up and rather cautiously tried offering it back to Roger as if still afraid he wanted to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:59 am

Roger, surprised, took the wallet from Plasma slowly.

"Why, t-thank you." he said. He looked at the zetraloid more, he didn't seem like the type who would harm him. In fact, they both appeared quite innocent. Roger wanted to give the one who returned his wallet something. So he felt in his pockets again. He had no food, but he did have a lanyard with a shiny badge on it. He had made it himself, as a fake to get into a supply store. He didn't see a use for it anymore, so it offered it to Plasma, trying his best to not alert Plague's attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-