MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 am

"Uhh...." Before Plasma could answer Plague had climbed up on top of him to get a better look.

"Nope!" He announced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:54 am

Parts smile stayed on his face for a while longer. It soon faded as he grew bored. An engine could be heard.

"Is...is one heading this way?" Parts asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 am

"Maybe!" The twins answered together, their helmet fins all perked up as they listened and waited for the car to open the door for.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:41 am

Sure enough, a station wagon was rumbling its way down the road, heading straight for Parts.

"I see the lights!" Parts exclaimed. It was getting closer, closer....
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 am

Plague and Plasma stayed where they were, apparently not considering the thing might not exactly stop, but they werne't very street smart. Either way they were cheering.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:48 am

The car came into clear view now, as did Parts with the tinfoil on him. The man behind the wheel wasn't paying much attention, who'd be on a street like this?

He looked up and saw Parts laying in the road. Parts had a horrified look on his face as the man slammed on the brakes, swerving while he did so to avoid the limbless zetra. He ended up with his car on the sidewalk. He had hit a street lamp pole and hit his head on the steering wheel, while conscious, he was very woozy.

"It worked!" Parts exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:50 am

Plague shoved his brother out of the way so he could go open the door to the car. Which...he wasn't very good at and didn't get right away before pulling the handle off anyway. He tossed it aside and pried the door open and then smiled. For he had accomplished his job.

Plasma hung way further back.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 am

The man looked at Plague. "What do you want?" he asked angrily, trying to shove Plague back but only almost fell out of his car. "Get away."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:54 am

Plague's helmet fins twitched in surprise as he retreated a few steps, but then being the braver of the two hopped back over to where he'd been and tried getting in the car anyway with the human there. Humans were supposed to be wimpy right?

Plasma covered his eyes as if he expected this to turn out badly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:56 am

The man tried again to shove him, but his concussion was severely impacting his judgment. He fell out of the car, mostly. His legs was still near the pedals. He rested his head on the sidewalk, he was only moments from sleep.

Bad man wasn't wearing a seatbelt.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:58 am

Plague stared at the odd man's behavior and then shrugged, "Now what??"

Plasma had gone over to try and drag Parts along once more.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:00 am

Parts hadn't heard Plague ask now what, or he would have replied. Instead, he was too busy telling Plasma not to let the shiny thing fall off.

"That's important, we'll need another car if we crash." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:03 am

Plasma nodded his head and tried to keep the shiny tinfoil on as he pushed Parts along, no thanks to his twin brother who was pretending to drive the car....cept with his mouth rather than his hands.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:05 am

(xDDD)

"Can either of you guys drive?" Parts asked. "It seems easy, all you gotta do is push a pedal and turn the wheel."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:09 am

"I can drive! I can drive!!" Plague announced without waiting to see if they agreed.

Plasma shook his head as he struggled to get Parts inside.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 am

Parts didn't even try to help Plasma, not like he really could anyway.

"GREAT!" Parts exclaimed. "Where are we going then?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:12 am

"I dunno." Plague looked all irritated as his helmet fins twitched. Plasma got himself inside next. Not like he really needed to. Plague smashed down on one of the pedals the first did nothing so he hit the other, but he was still headed in forward motion so all he was doing was spinning against the lamp post.

"Stupid thing is broke." He announced which was probably a good thing since he hadn't bothered to move the man.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:13 am

"It's not working?" Parts asked. "Hmm...try making it go the other way!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 am

"It only goes this way!" Plague whined and began chewing on the steering wheel.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:17 am

"Try pushing some buttons." Parts suggested. "Or maybe we should move the street lamp thing...or we could wait for another car." He looked at Plague. "Stop! You're going to ruin it!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:20 am

"It's already ruined!" He grumbled with jaws still wrapped around the steering wheel. He did try hitting a few buttons and pulling on various things though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:23 am

Music started to play and air conditioner started to blast out of the vents.

"Push more buttons!" Parts suggested. "This is dumb." he said, giving up on his own idea already.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:26 am

Plague decided to kick the thing, which made it honk, "I don't like this stupid thing." He decided.

He was silent for a moment before shouting something about red and retreating from his place, and over the top of his brother, he ended up upside down laughing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:27 am

"What is it?" Parts asked, trying to see what Plague was moving around about. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:30 am

The car made quite a few creaking noises while Plague got himself right side up again and listened. "Ooooh...." He said, helmet fins all perked up, "He needs to go on a diet like you." He said this almost as a whisper to Parts apparently.

Plasma did nothing for he was a boring brother.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:34 am

Parts made a face. "I'm not fat." He stated. "Just...misunderstood." He thought that made sense.

The man awoke suddenly. "Gah!" he yelled. He looked outside, he didn't see the zetras he thought he had seen. "Dreams." he muttered. He closed his door and locked all the doors.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:37 am

Plague and Plasma both exchanged a glance. Was this part of the plan? The man was apparently blind too because he had a not so small zetraloid playing with the outside of his car, aka the 'fat one like Parts'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-