MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:57 am

"Really??" This seemed to surprise Veng but he was still off on who had won or not rather than his well being.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:58 am

"Of course." Whiskey said. "It was obvious then and it's obvious now, I did not claim this victory."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 am

"Then why did--" He glared back towards where Wrath and Blood were, "Jerks." He grumbled. "Why didn't THEY agree with that?" his helmet fins twitched in irritation, but stopped quite abruptly when it split open his torn fin again. "Oww...." He rubbed it carefully. Because his fin was more important than Whiskey. He finally seemed to realize Whiskey was not feeling so good T_T observant, "Hey you okay??" He asked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:03 am

"No I'm not!" he said, losing his temper somewhat. His eyes began to glow through his mask but there was no electricity outside of that. "It does feel like my insides are being eaten away. Ugh." he knelt and put his head on his arm again.

"I need booze." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:04 am

"They probably are." Vengeance commented so helpfully, "Where at?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:05 am

"Anywhere." he told him. "I've got plenty at my place, people sell it at liquor stores...owwwww...dang, you're lucky to have a hand like that."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 am

"Sounds boring." He decided about the whole helping Whiskey thing, "You like my hand?" He asked, "Well you freakin' bent it beyond all reasoning." He grimaced and held up his hand, trying to bend his fingers that were stuck every direction.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:08 am

"I did?" Whiskey looked up, legitimately concerned. "At least we can fix that."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:10 am

Vengeance shot him quite a glare. Obviously he wasn't as appreciative of the statement, "The more you move around the more that stuff acts up." Vengeance commented at random, "That's what dad told me anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 am

Whiskey understood that, so he lay his head back down.

"As I asked before, is there any way to reverse the effects or ensure I stay in top physical condition?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:14 am

"Hmm......" Vengeance thought about it for awhile then shrugged, "I dunno." He was oh so helpful, "But ya can't stay right here, they'll get angry,come on I can show you a different place." He paused for a moment and looked back, "I uh...don't suppose you could uh...not tell anyone about um...earlier, could ya?" He was mostly referring to his epic fail and panic >_> Retreat, unepicness etc.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:17 am

Whiskey looked up at him, his eyes flashed. "Sure." he said forcefully. He slowly stood up, cringing in pain the entire time.

It had spread more now, so much so that his first step hurt so badly, his body collapsed under him. He slumped onto the ground. He was conscious, but not moving.

"I'll....stay here." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:19 am

Vengeance hardly looked amused. "You CAN'T stay here." He proceeded to wait for Whiskey to get up and nudged him with his foot as if to encourage him to do so.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:20 am

"Ow." Whiskey said, hoping that would explain everything. "Why can't I stay?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:22 am

"Because they don't want you here!" He insisted, he didn't wanna bother explaining about how only they were allowed to hang out down here. "No one else is allowed." He summarized.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:24 am

Whiskey understood that as well. He slowly pushed himself to his knees with his arms. He stared at the ground.

"I've never....felt...so horrible in my whole life." he tried to stand up, but fell back to his knees. "Goooooooosh."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:27 am

Vengeance sighed, alright so he'd gone a bit overboard with the whole claw thing.Well he'd just have to help him then. Even if he wasn't really...bigger than him, he thought he might be able to carry him....sort of. Well he tried =) to say the least, and dropped him nearly just as fast =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:28 am

Whiskey groaned and writhed after Veng dropped him.

"Thanks a lot!" he said sarcastically.

-------

https://zetras.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=275
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-