MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:40 am

Blood's helmet fins twitched a few times but he said nothing, only listened. He had apparently ignored the humor/lack of humor aspect in its entirety.

"Not everything can be bought at a price." He said at last, in his whispery and quiet voice. And of course he made no attempt to explain what he meant. >=.

Vengeance just kind of stood there. They were all confusing him. Whiskey and Blood alike. Stupid business deals and their confusingness and change of plans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:43 am

Whiskey thought about it for a moment. Perhaps he was talking about how his gang is not available to help because they have no use for money, so Whiskey's offer means nothing?

"Is there a greater reward or service I can do, that would make you reconsider?" he asked, trying to choose his words carefully.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 am

"Association." Blood replied oh so simply yet again, "That is the primary concern."

Vengeance tilted his head to one side, this may not have really concerned him, other than if Whiskey failed he'd get to laugh at him for his failure and tell him that he'd told him so.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:51 am

"There would be no association written, just favors between businessmen." Whiskey assured him, though it didn't seem to be working. "There are no names mentioned in my business." he continued. "Why would that change? I would simply stop by when needing assistance, and I would assume vice versa."

He thought for a moment. "Though as it would appear, you are having no troubles keeping your land free of trespassers." Obviously Whiskey did not think of himself as one.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:57 am

My stuff!

EVIL BANISHER
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 am

"Hmm...." Blood said, and it sounded like GEE it sure is BORING around here, "By association, I simply mean.....hmm...to put it in the words of the simple minded. Equivalent."

Vengeance smirked, he was pretty sure he knew where this was going and that meant he could be proud of it.

"In the sense of......hmm for say, we don't associate with losers...." He gave Whiskey a somewhat sly grin, yes he had left the last part quite blunt on purpose.

He leapt down from his pillar, dragging his hammer along with him as he approached them, "But am I calling you a loser? Oh I dare say not." His helmet fins twitched as he came to a stop, "We simply need proof suggesting otherwise."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:02 am

Whiskey started to crackle and the beam in his hand grew considerably when he was called a loser. As Blood approached them, and especially after he mentioned proof, Whiskey tensed up, prepared to eject his arm blades, go into rage mode (he didn't call it that though. xD) or whatever.

He looked at Blood. He was short, but Whiskey was not going to judge his skill.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:10 am

Vengeance kindly got the HECK out of the way of being near those two. Who knew what they were gonna end up doing so he discretely moved to the side c:

Blood seemed quite amused by the display but didn't say why. He himself didn't seem to be in an attack stance at all but rather completely at ease. Either he had a heck of a lot of confidence in his ability to get out of the way if need be or he really really thought Whiskey was a weak loser.

His helmet fins twitched once more before he said, quite simply, "You might want to move..."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:16 am

Whiskey wasn't sure if this was a test of confidence or not, but either way he thought he was going to be attacked, so why should he move? Why would Blood warn him?

He didn't move, in fact he extended the blades in his arms and placed them in positions that would be easy to move out of. The light in his hands grew brighter as he became alert. He needed to concentrate to keep the electricity there though, unless of course he took off his suit, which he generally disliked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:23 am

Blood simply shrugged as he darted across to the other side. He was...fast to say the least, not easy to really watch run around, near instantly he had disappeared into the shadows of the left part of the room.

Something else could be heard coming along. Very well at that. And very angry to add to the matter. Something was definitely getting broken outside, possibly multiple somethings. Some of which sounded like pillars.

Vengeance's helmet fins perked up as he took a few hesitant steps back and then retreated to a corner of the room. It as fairly good timing for him as a chunk of pillar came flying in at incredible speeds and crashed into another, breaking off into sharp shards and flying out everywhere.

Blood had come back out from wherever he had gone, still approaching slowly. A massive cloud of debris and dust had kicked up everywhere and someone could be heard, VERY well, shouting quite an assortment of insults at apparently the peice of pillar mixed with plenty of language of the bad variety, but it was pretty hard to see anyone amongst the impressive amount of the dust. And it didn't end there either because whoever had just shown up apparently had another run in with another pillar which got insulted all the more as another chunk went flying and shattering.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:26 am

Whiskey couldn't believe those two retreating. Where they wimps? Whiskey stayed until the pillars began to fall and chunks began to fly. He now knew. He retracted his blades and shielded his face. The light in his hands went out and he put his back to a wall and found his way into a corner, it seemed rather safe at the moment.

He was extremely angry that he couldn't see. Whoever was there though, was definitely a monster.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:32 am

Any normal being would probably have stopped their tyrannical rage at an inanimate object by now, but not this guy. That pillar had apparently caused great trouble. Various chunks kept flying about, no wonder all the pillars around here were broken eh?

Vengeance smooshed himself up against the corner he was by as best he could and shielded his face as well, partially from being hit by stuff and partially from all the thick dust in the air.

After a few more moments the monster, who's name is Wrath for those who are too dumb to figure it out, stopped attacking the poor pillars. But it was very short lived as he apparently hit his foot against a piece on the floor. He launched said piece through the air with quite the kick and it smashed as well, but he was off on a long line of ranting at the thing.

The dust was very very slowly settling, but while it did so he started a knew rant. "No one should have to have business conversations at this time in the morning! I'll TEAR whoever the heck has the nerve to come walking in here--" He trailed off again as he stepped on a sharp shard and started cussing said shard out. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:35 am

(Wow, Wrath is MAD. xD)

Whiskey felt a sense of dread when he heard what Wrath said. He could not see very well at all and after what Wrath said, he didn't want to light the place up. His mask thankfully kept much of the dust out of his eyes, but he still covered his face...he had already been hit by some shrapnel.

Who was the real leader here? This...monster zetra? The small one? Whiskey only hoped Wrath could not see in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 am

Blood waited in silence, yes this was fairly normal for him.

"Where the HECK is the stupid lights?!" Wrath thrashed around the place, obviously not remembering where they were in the darkness. More crashing around could be heard as he was apparently looking for said devices. After awhile he seemed to have found them, no thanks to Blood as dim lights overhead came on, they had a somewhat orangish glow to them and really helped to show the amazing amount of dust still settling down.

Blood did not like this act and made a have hiss sounding noise about it as he rubbed his eyes and shot a glare at Wrath who didn't pay much attention other than commenting with, "What? You CALLED me down here! I need to freakin' see!"

He hadn't noticed the others in the room yet, but at least had made no further mention of tearing apart the guy who was here. And Brad knows but I'm sure to Whiskey's horror, Wrath was huge. I dun remember how tall he is but I think he's like close to 9 feet. I know he's over 8. And he wasn't think built either...definitely sturdy. Unlike WIMPY VENGY.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:49 am

When Whiskey heard there were LIGHTS, he became quite nervous. He wanted to leave, but decided it would show he was a coward. The lights came on, thanks to his mask which slightly dimmed them, it wasn't bright even though he was used to the dark. To his horror though, he saw the biggest zetra he had ever seen. Surrounded by remains of what used to be a pillar.

Whiskey swallowed. What he wouldn't do for some of his drinks now. He lowered his arms from his face and watched the dust settle, content the big one hadn't noticed him yet. Deciding it would be a cowards act if he hid, he put one leg on the wall, as if he were leaning against it, and crossed his arms. In truth, he was extremely nervous. None of them could tell though thanks to his mask.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:55 am

Blood and Wrath exchanged back and forth a few more words. Blood couldn't be heard, but Wrath could. Quite loudly. He wasn't happy about whatever they were speaking about. Furthermore he ran his claw down the nearest pillar, putting a deep gash in it in regards to something. After that he turned around, Blood had been retelling him what had taken place so far apparently. But he'd mentioned a horrible V word >=. AKA Vengeance who Wrath was apparently mad at for no particular reason. It didn't take him long to spot said zetraloid, dusting himself off in the corner.

He glared, as if that was really needed, "YOU."

Vengeance looked up, rather horrified in expression.

"You haven't got hit by a truck yet? Why the heck aren't you out playing in the streets or whatever!"

Vengeance didn't comment on the...oh so loving comment.

He saw Whiskey next and looked even more upset. If that was possible which apparently it was.

"YOU must DIE." was his only comment to him as he took a step towards him before being detoured into conversation by Blood once more.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:58 am

Whiskey watched them. The tall one spoke, but Blood did not. Transmitter speak, it all made sense. He saw the big one scratch the crap out of a pillar, sharpening his claw? Whiskey grew especially worried when Wrath went over to Veng.

Should I help him? He did lead me here.

Whiskey felt an extreme amount of guilt, but thankfully, Wrath did not touch him. He almost panicked when Wrath saw him, especially when he said he needed to die. Whiskey took his leg off the wall, in case he needed to leave very quickly. Luckily, before he could reveal how nervous he truly was, the tall one stopped. Whiskey stayed where he was, trying to figure out what Blood was telling him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 am

With a bit more time, Wrath seemed to have calmed down, considerably for himself anyway. He was till evidentally angry though.

"Hmm we may proceed." Blood stated oh so calmly as he returned to his pillar.

Wrath stood beside it muchly towering over him as he just stood there radiating with anger. This was now all apparently Vengeance's fault in his eyes. For being an idiot and bringing the guy down here instead of sending him back. It was fairly evident he was ticked at Veng by the looks he kept giving him.

Vengeance didn't dare move though, he liked the corner he was in quite well.

"Oh..." Blood added, flicking his helmet fins towards Wrath, "This is Wrath....he doesn't appreciate your timing..."

"No kidding!" Wrath growled quite sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:10 am

Whiskey left his corner and stood before them.

"He-hello Wrath. I must say you are the biggest zetra I've ever seen, and that was an impressive display of strength as well." he quietly added. "Though a bit unnecessary."

He cleared his throat and added again. "Please, do not be angry at Vengeance. I am the reason we are here, not him."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 am

None of that did much for Wrath's attitude towards...anything.

"UNNECESSARY?! I'll show you unnecessary!" Wrath was just about ready to go attempt to claw him to death, "You coming here at this hour was UNNECESSARY!" He said quite a few other things that shouldn't be repeated before punching a pillar an dknocking a good chunk off of it. Yes Wrath apparently had good hearing >_> He was a hunter after all. They did stuff like that.

Vengeance covered his own transmitters as if this were all too loud. It probably was although covering transmitters wouldn't help much. One of many reasons he hated being around Wrath.

Wrath said nothing in regards to Vengeance although it would most likely not end at that as an oh okay sounds great =) Blood just let him ramble on until he'd run out of assorted cussing and yelling to throw out about the simple statement.

"Anyway" Blood took up as if the conversation had been going just as normal as ever, "About that proof......." he left the statement basically open as if offering it out to Whiskey to tell them what proof he had.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 am

Whiskey stood still and made sure not to flinch as Wrath went on his rampage. After Blood spoke, Whiskey was silent for a moment.

"My apologies, Mr. Wrath." he said as he nodded his head.

As for the proof Blood wanted, what proof?! He wasn't expecting that at all. He couldn't exactly fight himself, he didn't want to fight Wrath and for all he knew, fighting was not what Blood was mentioning.

"To be honest with you Mr. Blood, I do not have much proof that I am not a loser. I have very few souvenirs from my victims, I have no way of displaying my skills at this moment and I cannot think of another way I could prove my existence is not undeserving."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:34 am

Blood's helmet fins twitched. That was not pleasing at all--that he had nothing to show or no way known to show it. Blood was a pretty smart little zetraloid though and could guess as much he wasn't too willing to say he'd fight Wrath or something because he was that good. But that was in all reality fine with him, he wasn't too sure anyone in there right mind would do so.

"Requirement is just to be equal to the gang.....not us." Blood stated a very slight hint of amusement to his expression.

Wrath grunted something in agreement with Blood although he wasn't too enthusiastic about it.

"Vengeance..." Blood said at last, in his oddly smooth whisper voice, "You can fight with Vengeance...."

Vengeance's helmet fins perked up at once, "Wait what? Me? I don't want to fight anyone!"
Blood wasn't horribly picky. As long as they could fight and could match someone in the gang already then they'd be fine, generally speaking. Winning always got bonus points though. Not for the loser though >_>

Wrath grumbled something to Blood about it being too easy (XDD) for he had apparent great trust in Veng's ability to do anything worth while Wink Sarcasm there. He was meaning it'd be too easy for Whiskey. Blood however, paid no attention to him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:45 pm

(Indeed. xD Wrath is a formidable foe)

When Blood said it was to be equal to the gang, and not them in particular, Whiskey had a glimpse of hope. After all, he considered himself skilled in combat, but he was always careful not to get too cocky.

When he heard he would fight Veng, he started feeling guilty again. Veng had lead him here after all and he didn't want to hurt him. He didn't know how good Veng was, but regardless, he didn't want to try to hurt him. Then again he didn't want to go easy and lose any chance.

He decided he would fight defensively at first, just to see how skilled Veng was.

"So be it." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:54 pm

(lol yay for hope Bob =D go go go!)

Vengeance frowned and took a step back. Okay he wasn't all that great at fighting. He'd never had a real desire to learn any tactic. His tactics worked better at setting up traps than anything. He had his claw...and could dodge fairly quick but as far as fighting went, he really didn't know what to do.

Wrath just glared. He did not like this match up. No doubt he would've preferred to tear him to shreds, or if not him, that someone who would thrash him get to battle him. But no, Blood had chose someone STUPID.

Blood seemed content enough with his choice though. He flicked his helmet fins and then leaned against his hammer, "Alright then." That was basically his que of go for it.

This was pretty much a lose/lose situation for Veng as far as he was concerned. Because unless Whiskey suddenly got WIMPY, he'd probably lose which would one, tick off Wrath, not to mention his brother would probably make fun of him if he found out and finally, he'd end up getting beat by the guy he'd been taunting and threatening. Not so fun, but then again he tended to look at the negative side of things. Maybe he wouldn't lose. He pulled his helmet fins close against his head as he usually did, but didn't attempt to make the first strike or anything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Whiskey stood, staring at Veng. The entire time he looked at him, he knew the clock was running out, surely Blood would not appreciate stalling before the fight.

He ejected both his blades and began to crackle.

"With all due respect, my friend."

He lunged at Veng, swinging one blade at his chest and attempting to stab his abdomen with the other. He would normally have gone for a more deadly area, but he wasn't in the fight to kill.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Vengeance repeated much of his amazing tactic earlier. He was oh so brave. He seemed to just want to get away...instead of attack back whenever he saw anything come at him. Which is just about what he did. Almost falling on the ground which probably would've been bad for him considering Whiskey was actually more apt to hurt him now than before.

He kind of halfheartedly swung his claw at Whiskey before retreating multiple steps. Blood was thus far not all that amused by the fight, but Wrath was even less amused, but more like angry.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Whiskey swiped his right hand blade up, blocking Veng's claw. He saw him back up a few steps.

"Come on Vengeance." he encouraged. "Show some attack enthusiasm."

He approached Veng and swung at him at slightly different times with both blades again, this time he aims to stab his claw arm, and the other one was directed at his legs, it was a sweep of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-