MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:17 pm

"No." Comet stated quite simply. "Why should we? So he can whine? So he can feel important? I'm not his stupid babysitter."
--
Sable was quite discouraged that his brothers were not in sight. He didn't wanna run into Stygian by himself. But he also didn't wanna get left behind. Darn older brothers, always thinking they were better. I mean granted they were, but he had to learn sometime didn't he? He frowned as he trudged along, half forgetting his objective. They probably thought of him about as much as their father did--not enough to remember his name most of the time.

--
It's very powerful against drain clogs =U
Meteor continued his flailing failure. Really Stygian thought he could've gotten himself out of it, but whatever. He wrapped one of his tentacles around a flailing leg and tugged. The stuff wasn't too thick but it wasn't watery thin either so it took a bit of work to pull the zetra back out.

Meteor was still flailing regardless to having been taken out of the stuff. He gasped. Black stuff covered him from nearly head to foot and then he went off into a bout of coughing. Stygian dropped him on the ground.
--
That of course, got Punk's interest. "Yeah? What......was it?" He tried not sounding too interested, even though it was still pretty evident he was.

Even Emo seemed semi curious from where he currently sat in the other room, glancing off at the haaaall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Impact was silent about this. He sort of was, as his brother it was, in some sense, some of his responsibility.

"Alright." he replied.

___

I want some. =)

Meteor: SLUDGE TORTURE. D= HELP HELP.

Styg: You're just uncoordinated bro. D=

____

Timbre was not about to let this info flow easily.

"He's got something rare." he stated, starting to walk away to test the interest of the others.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:17 am

Comet was muttering under his breath. What about was hard to tell. He clearly wasn't enjoying this at all, nor any comments from anyone. He wasn't a very good team player by any means.
--
Sable was still moving along, although rather aimlessly. It wasn't like there was a path saying Stygian and brothers this way.
--
Once Meteor realized he wasn't dying and that he was in fact, no longer in that stuff, he was still spazzing out. He frowned at Stygian, gasping and kind of stumbling back. Stygian had no visible response to such a thing, although I'm sure he could hear the gasp at least.

He let Meteor take off running without any attempt to stop the kid. He didn't care. Let him run back to Impact and Sable--since that was who he had heard wanted him back home. Maybe they'd reconsider looking for him. He had no current desire to return.

---
XDDDDD

---
Punk was following, having quite the hard time masking his interest. "What kind of rare? Something stupid? Some rare piece of furniture? A famous painting? Something boring like that?" He could see Vigor boasting of such a thing.

Emo was still kind of listening, but he wasn't getting up to follow or anything. Sure he was curious, but also unmotivated. Besides, Timbre probably wouldn't tell um, and he was pretty sure Vigor hated him personally.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:40 am

(xDD)

"You seem to know where he might be at." Impact noticed. "Did he say anything to you?"

He wanted to confirm that he was not being led into a trap set by Comet and Stygian. =U

___

Poor Emo. =.

"It's something rare and living..." he said. "He put it in a cage and it's smart...and talks to you and stuff." he knew that would make Punk interested. He made his way out to the dreaded chair with the rip and decided to overcome his fear and sit on it. .0.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:12 am

"I have no clue where he is or where he might go." Comet replied, "He's surprisingly fast if he has a mission in mind.
--
Sable had...mostly given up. Although he still called for his brothers from time to time.
--
Once Meteor had left, Stygian decided he was going to do likewise, but a different direction than his brother. It was pretty easy to tell what way Meteor had gone given all the black footprints he was leaving behind himself.
---
And Meteor was crying and whining apparently wanting to find his brothers judging by who he was calling for. He probably just wanted to go cry to them about how mean Stygian had been and likely exaggerate the story of how it happened.

---
Whoohoo!! XDD Go Timbre, sitting on the chair =D

That indeed interested Punk. Not him sitting on the chair but his knowledge.

"So...like a bird or something? Is it some kind of bird?"

"Why would Vigor have a bird?" Emo asked, he was kind of in that room, sitting in a corner, but nevertheless in there.

"It's Vigor." Punk replied as if his brother were stupid, "He buys like anything he can possibly think of that is either valuable or possibly amusing."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:34 pm

"You seem to be on a mission as well." Impact told him, as if he didn't know. "Just was wondering where your confidence comes from...not to be confused with determination."

___

OH SURE. D= Say he's too far away and then make Brad feel bad for Sable not being included. =( xD

____

Timbre noted Emo's presence, yaaaay another one to taunt.

"A bird is your best guess?" he asked, as if Emo had also suggested the bird.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Comet gave Impact the slightest of glances. Yeah, he thought his brother was stupid for sure. He wasn't going to dignify it with an answer eve. He didn't have to anyway though because there was a wild mini-black creature running towards them waving its arms about wildly. Yes it was Meteor, not that he was all that easy to recognize with his hair plastered down and his white and orange armor being black.

Comet's fix? KICK IT. And yes, that's what he did when Meteor was close enough, kicked the poor kid flat on his back.
--
I said he wasn't too far away durface =U I said they could've probably heard him the first time |D they...ignored him apparently. Sable decided to sit on a bench along the side of the road. Probably a busstop bench. No bus would stop for a guy sitting there with a gun likely though. Well this had failed.

----------

"Well I don't see anything else that could fit that description." Punk huffed as if his brother had just insulted him quite hugely.

Emo shrugged, his "enthusiasm" was much duller. Not that he wasn't interested of course.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:06 pm

WELL Impact had his gun out and it recognized him as either Meteor's form, a bounty he had killed already or an oddly shaped puddle.

He nearly laughed when Comet kicked him, how priceless.

____

Fine. >_>

"Is that Sable?" Impact suddenly asked, watching Meteor go down, probably breaking his femur equivalent.

____

"It's a zeeeeeetra...." Timbre said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Meteor didn't seem to find it as priceless. He cried as he hit the ground, not making any effort to get up right away but rather flopping over on his side, huddled up and sobbing. Whether Comet had actually really hurt him--which he often did when kicking people--or if the kid was just overwhelmed by the various things he'd been through--wasn't all that clear.

Comet didn't seem to care though. He just grumbled "idiot" and stepped around his brother on the ground. He didn't much care what Impact may or may not have thought about it either.

---

"A ZETRA?" Punk asked. .......you know if you take off some of those letters...ahem. ANyway."Really?" He couldn't imagine that to be truth. Not really.

"Is it a GIRL zetra?" Emo asked, being a stoooopid head brother.

It received an insta glare from Punk, followed up by a slap to the back of his head. "Like every girl in the city would wanna be with a rich guy--don't be stupid, Stupid."

Emo whined about it and rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Impact stayed where he was, this was mighty suspicious.

"What happened to you?" he demanded.

____

Timbre glared at both of them. "Stop it." he ordered. "And no...to the second one...the girl." he crossed his arms. "It was a shapeshifter...."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Meteor, being not particularly helpful, didn't answer but rather kept pouting and curled himself up even more as if he suspected Impact wanted to hit him or something.

"He's fine." Comet grumbled. "He'll get up and go home eventually."

Well we knew for sure who NOT to leave in charge of babysitting. =U

---

Punk looked most surprised out of the two. "A Shapeshifter?" He repeated, "For real?" He snorted as if in disbelief, "Nice try, Timbre, even Vigor can't get a Shapeshifter!"

Emo was preoccupied sulking over Punk having hit him, even though it hadn't really been that hard.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Impact had a little thing called patience and therefore didn't yell surprisingly.

"What happened?" he repeated. "Why are you covered in...something?" There was no way meteor had really found Stygian right? otherwise he'd be dead or..not here.

____

"Oh he has one." Timbre assured him. "He has a name (no way. .0.) and he gets to kick it and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Meteor glanced up at Impact, eventually uncurling himself and staring. He was still bordering on tears and sobbing and what not though. "You're a big stupid meanie, Comet!" He shouted at his brother who was clearly disinterested in waiting. "I hope Stygian kills you!" He still didn't answer Impact though before returning to his crying.

He had sufficiently irritated Comet though who was coming back over.

---
Punk: He has a name? CASE CLOSED. XD

"Sounds miserable. Much like my life." Emo stated, somewhat of a mumble.

Punk shook his head though, not convinced. "I won't believe that until I see it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Impact glared at Comet.

"Give me a second." he told him with a growl, knowing Comet probably wouldn't listen but it was worth a shot.

___

"Well then why don't you go annoy Vigor? With any luck he'll kill you and then I can watch him kill the shifter by myself." Timbre told Punk with much 'higher than thou'ness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:16 am

Comet didn't listen, big surprise. Rather, he snatched up Meteor--apparently able to manage to hang onto the kid even with his current strange black substance cover. He didn't even waste his breath saying anything, rather ramming his fist into his younger brother's stomach and tossing him down again. Meteor had barely touched the ground when Comet stomped down on his leg, causing him to cry out rather loudly and grab above where Comet had planted his foot. Epic meanie face Comet had likely broken it, being the lovely brother he was.

"You haven't seen mean." He commented. "I'll give you to Stygian myself."

"No!!" Meteor whimpered all the more loudly in between his already sobbing status.

---

Punk huffed in annoyance. "Maybe I WILL. He won't kill me though."

"You and him get along horribly though. You'd be asking for trouble." Emo commented.

Punk replied by kicking his brother who was sitting on the floor. Emo sulked again, this time bothering to get up and move away from Punk. He was kind of a frail zetraloid anyway so despite the fact he was being whiny, it really had likely hurt him more than it would've a normal zetra.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Impact wasn't out to kill Comet, not at all, but not only had he blatantly disregarded his request, but Meteor might very well have answers to something they were trying to figure out!

Aiming in an instant, he attempted to shoot Comet in the hip area of the leg that was stepping on Meteor. =U

____

"He will if yer not believin' him and stuff." Timbre reminded Punk proudly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Impact succeeded. And with it, quite a deal of swearing fury emitted from the Comet as he kind of staggered to the side, with quite a great deal of balance lost. He was off of Meteor obviously, but he had quite a series of profanities building one on the other directed at his brother who had just shot him. Somewhere amongst it the words "Impact" and "What are you doing" were in there.

Meteor was too busy crying to really notice or care anyway.

--
Punk glared at Timbre. "What makes you so confident huh? You weren't even there very long. It can't be very interesting if you left so quick." Yes he was trying to turn it back on him.

Emo was huddled in his own little corner.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:03 pm

"This is more important than your petty tantrum!" Impact growled at Comet, now hoping very much Meteor had info that would be useful, or else he would not be in good standings with Comet. =)

___

"i didn't leave because I was bored." Timbre snarled. "I left because..Vigor was being nice to it...not the hunter way at all hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Comet only had another long series of much profanity in response to his brother. He was more preoccupied trying to make his general hip area not hurt anyway. Which he knew was stupid, but hey could you blame the guy?

Meteor had not said anything. Granted he wasn't being addressed but he had gotten his crying under control decently at least. Now he was just sniffling and wiping his eyes on occasion, staring sadly at his leg.

---------
Punk rolled his eyes. "Vigor can't be nice to anyone. I doubt he was being nice to a Shapeshifter of all things." Punk appeared to be growing bored of the conversation. What Timbre had saw didn't really seem like it'd be all that amazing to see now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Impact got right up next to Meteor, attempting to bump him with his foot to obtain attention.

"What....happened?" he asked in a low tone.

____

Timbre could mostly tell his tale was starting to fade.

"So you do know him." he added quickly. "Good, he wanted me to test you when...I got here to bring you to see."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 pm

"Comet hurt me!" He stated as if Impact hadn't seen.

Comet was in a foul mood still and glared at the two. "That's not what he means you *many bad words c: * idiot! Oh I swear, when he's done with you I will MURDER you, VIOLENTLY. Live in fear you little coward." He totally sounded like he meant it too. Then he returned to his limp hobble thing, trying to put weight on his leg again.

Meteor looked to Impact and frowned. Well...if he told him he'd DIE now, violently. ;-; So he started crying again instead.
--
Punk made a face about this. He made many faces about many things though. "I get to see?" He responded, sounding at least a tad interested.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Impact was once again mad at Comet, so close, yet so far.

What happened? We can pretend you didn't tell me.

____

Timbre nodded. "Well you were gonna, but you don't seem to wanna."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Meteor knew that wouldn't trick Comet. He frowned moreso, but figured he would be dead one way or another regardless as far as Comet was concerned so he might as well tell Impact.

"I was....calling for Stygian and gave up eventually." Meteor stated, dragging his finger along the ground beside himself. Er the pavement. "And...then he found my I guess." He sighed, not really sure how much info Impact wanted. He figured that summarized it.

Comet hadn't made any move towards him, nor acknowledged him at the moment for that matter.

-----
"I do too want to!" Punk snapped angrily. Why did Timbre have to make this such a mind game? @_@ He didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:03 am

"Where is he?" Impact asked, not saying anything about what Meteor had said.

___

"Well then go!" he exclaimed, making no effort to lead Punk. "He's near the top floor, just ask someone they'll tell you."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:35 am

"He was at the old umm the recycle place that's all rundown and stuff. That's where he was when I left I mean." Meteor answered, still frowning and casting glances over towards Comet on occasion.

Fortunately, the zetra was indeed still too busy swearing to care.

--

"I thought you were coming back to take me there. What happened to that policy?" Punk wasn't so sure that this wasn't a set up of some sort.

Emo rolled his eyes. Dumb dramatic brothers. So he brought up an entirely different topic. "Loner ran off with his fish."

He knew full well that Timbre had tried convincing Punk earlier that the fish was dead on the floor somewhere or something, but that was just how Emo was. Always causing trouble in his own little ways, figuring that if he was miserable, everyone else could be too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:42 pm

(Wow Comet. xD)

Impact nodded. "Perhaps you should find somewhere to hide." he suggested, heading over near Comet to continue the journey.

____

Timbre cast a glance at Punk, did he make the 'fish still alive?!' connection? He decided to try and make sure he didn't.

"Fine I can bring you." he said, standing to exit the room.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:00 am

( C: Comet is usually half the problem of GETTING Stygian angry |D XDD He's not very nice)

Meteor frowned. But his leeeg. He tried getting up, balancing on one leg, but it didn't last long, especially since he was sore from being punched and kicked and he ended up face planting on the ground because his arms didn't get out to stop the fall in time. He yelped rather loudly as his face struck pavement.

"It's what you deserve!" Comet shouted at Meteor along with quite a few swear words. Really he wasn't accepting that Impact had shot him very well. He was likely more annoyed and simply upset than in horrible pain still. I mean sure it hurt but...

And then SABLE appeared. Yes you heard that right. He had heard all the shouting and crying and came to investigate. When he saw the others he looked both relieved and alarmed in alternating turns. "What hap--"

"*bleep c: *! Who told him to show up?" Comet asked and jerked his hand to indicate Sable.
--
Punk seemed a bit, lost for a moment, like he wanted to proceed the conversation with Emo, but was being side tracked by Timbre. HUH what do you know about that?

"Can I come?" Emo asked from where he was still sitting, all innocent looking as if he hadn't just said that. "I'd like to see a Shapeshifter before I die." And he didn't mean of anything in particular. He was just....in a frenzy about everything. Convinced every item he touched had a dread disease that would kill him, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-