Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:30 pm

"Go by yourself then." he told him, not looking up from his rifle. "If I go along we might actually succeed."

___

Timbre looked at Storm. Well...that didn't make a whole lot of sense. Shifters could, well, SHIFT...and other things. Didn't that make them, technically speaking, the superior race?

Timbre just sort of shrugged. His brother was weird.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

"I don't wanna go by myself." Meteor glared. "I wanna be useful. I can be useful if I go with you guys. Honest." His helmet fins perked up as if this was a great argument closing fact he had.

---------

Storm liked Timbre thus far much better than Vigor. He hadn't hit him or anything! Only poked at him and told jokes!

"You're not gonna sit around and just talk to him all day are you?" Vigor asked as if this were a crime.

Storm, clearly deciding Timbre was a form of protection, had gone to sit over beside him all innocent like.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 pm

(Do YOU want Meteor to go? .0. I am fine with him going but I need to make Impact fight. D= It's his personality.)

"How so? You have yet to prove to me you can be useful in any way...except maybe distraction." he thought for just a moment before speaking again. "And attacking me with your stupid...wire isn't going to prove anything either."

_____

Timbre looked at Vigor as if he couldn't believe what he was saying. "You said could come over here and I'd have fun, so now I'm trying to have fun and you're getting all....judgmental? What's wrong with you?" he shook his head. older brothers. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 pm

(I dun care =U XDD I'm just being Mega10 and apparently persistent XD I could care less to if the kid actually comes or not XDDD Just nothing has been presented that would make him give up yet |D )

"It's not a stupid wire." Meteor was actually offended at such a comment but only showed it with a slightly snappy response. "You're a jerk. I can be more than a distraction." Give me a gun! I'll shoot him too!"

"Ah heck no." Sable decided to speak up, "You've never even HELD one before."

Meteor's helmet fins twitched. "So?"

(XDD I write si at first, meteor is spanish nao =U XDD )
--
"That isn't fun!" Because clearly Vigor had set the standards for such now, "Fun is supposed to be like this."

Yes he intended this to be a demonstration, grabbing Storm by his head and lifting him up all rather quickly. He didn't do anything amazing, other than toss him. Of course considering Vigor was pretty big and strong that meant Storm smashed against the wall.

He shook his head--Storm that is, as he got himself back up from the crumpled pile of shifter limbs AKA himself. He had flopped down rather uncoordinatedly after hitting the wall.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:18 pm

(xDDD)

Impact didn't even look up from his gun, but he stopped polishing it. He then glanced at Sable for a moment, before looking back to his gun. He looked down the sights, ensuring the scope had not a smudge on it, before turning and attempting to shove it into Meteor's hands.

"Surprise me." he stated.

_____

Timbre couldn't help but smile. That looks funny! The shifter looked....fine. Was he invincible or something?

"How did you do that?" he asked. The whole thing looked smooth, the pick up, the throw...not even a complaint from the shifter and he looked just fine!

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Meteor wasn't quite prepared for it, but managed to get ahold of it well enough not to drop it or something. He blinked, and stared, not daring to move from the awkwardish stance he was currently in.

"Surprise you with what?" He asked, obviously not thinking through that that wouldn't be a surprise then.

-----
"You've thrown things before, haven't you?" Vigor asked, he seriously was considering that maybe he hadn't. "Just like you'd toss anything else."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Impact pointed to the neighbor's fence.

"Shoot a fence post." he instructed plainly. He didn't rule out Meteor hitting it, after all he could pick which one he wanted and there were a lot, he might even hit firing from the hip.

He crossed his arms.

___

Timbre stood up, approaching Storm. He looked at him curiously, as iftrying to find the best way to grab him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Meteor looked at him, and then back to the weapon he was holding. He'd have...sort of liked to know how he was supposed to work it buut...he figured asking wouldn't gain him any points so he tried figuring it out himself.

Meteor was...taking a decent length of time to which Sable snorted and shook his head. Stupid kid. If he even shot the thing he'd be impressed.

-------
Storm had no reason to suspect Timbre would be like Vigor and toss him, so he merely stood there and smiled at Timbre.

This was going so sloooow for poor Vigor but he figured Timbre would catch on soon enough.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 pm

(Hint for Ten all he needs to do is pull the trigger, Impact usually carries it around loaded and with no safety, this time is no different. xD)

Impact stood, watching Meteor's actions as he tried to figure out how to shoot it.

"Your target is getting away." he muttered.

____

Timbre reached slowly, attempting to wrap his hand gently around Storm's head, hopefully using his helmet fins to hook his fingers on to. He was studying Storm's expressions while he did so.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:15 pm

(JSGADS IMPACT Y U NO SAFE ) ahem =)

"No it's not." Meteor stated, although he glanced up to make sure that the fence was still there. Ah yes, the triggery thingy. That was usually what made guns shoot right? It did on TV after all. He tried to get a bit of a better handle on the thing before yet again trying to aim at the fence. He wasn't holding it properly...not really, because he didn't know how, although he figured it shouldn't be being held at the level he had it when it was so low. So he got it up higher before trying to realign it and pull the trigger. Just look at that suspsens.e

---------

Storm's helmet fins twitched slightly, as if that kind of signaled something to his head that he shouldn't be so willingly standing there, but he didn't move anyway and his smile didn't falter. Creepy little Shifter.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Suspens.e. 0.0

Impact watched him, well he wasn't doing too bad holding it, but it was taking a while.

"If we had been fighting Stygian, you and Sable would be dead already." he said. How encouraging.

_____

(xDD)

Timbre picked him up, he was by no means a weak zetra so while it wasn't super easy to pick him up, he could hold him steady and with one arm in a sort of 'crane' position. He glanced over at Vigor. Like this eh?

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 pm

"Hey, no one told me to do anything." Sable muttered. He didn't much like being tossed into the same boat as dumb Meteor. Or same fighting arena I guess.

Meteor was simply staring in the general direction he had shot. With his amazing talent, he apparently couldn't figure out if he had hit anything or not. DARN =| Even though Brad said he had, and he did. I just mean Meteor himself dunno if he did.

-------

"Yeah....like that." Vigor confirmed, wondering why it was so hard for Timbre to get that notion by himself.

Storm wasn't smiling anymore but he also wasn't frowning, he was just kind of curiously dangling there.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:50 pm

"You'd still be dead with your KNIFE." Impact replied, attempting to snatch the rifle from Meteor.

____

Timbre swung Storm softly only once before lifting him ever so slightly higher and letting him go.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:58 pm

"He didn't kill you." Sable grumbled, obviously referring to the fact Stygian had been angry at him earlier.

"He did toss you though!" Meteor didn't mind so much that Impact had taken the rifle back."It was kinda funny, ya gotta admit!"

------
This didn't effect Storm very much and he was able to land on his feet and simply take a couple steps to balance himself. He shook his head and looked to Timbre again, tilting his head to one side.

Vigor......was not amused. "Honestly Timbre do you not get it? He's....we're......" He didn't get much further, rather searching his desk and angrily shoving a few things off until he found what he wanted. A report of sorts. It had much to do with violence between the Hunters and Shifters in society--some old stuff that had been reported back when they were still trying to wipe out the Shifters. Timbre needed to READ DIS so he could be smert as far as Vigor was concerned.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:04 am

Impact looked down the scope, using his visor to track where the bullet had hit.

"So suddenly we're all going to get compassionate about the situation I didn't propose but agreed to partake in?" he asked in an annoyed tone. "And no it wasn't funny." he added.

____

Timbre looked at Storm, well, he was fine, just like what happened when Vigor threw him. Problem? *trollface*

"No." he stated. Perhaps sir papah would change his mind.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:09 am

Sable simply glared, crossing his arms and looking the other way. Stupid brother.

Meteor was still laughing somewhat quietly to himself, clearly he was remmebering the various happenings and finding them funny.

------
Vigor started reading the paper out loud because he clearly didn't think Timbre could read. =)

Storm didn't seem to like much of what was being read, probably because it included the gruesome details of the fates of the Shifters, and well he was a shifter. He was fidgeting quite a bit and looking around as if he'd rather be somewhere else.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:18 am

Impact lowered the rifle, moving the mechanism to enter another bullet into the chamber. "You hit it." he announced.

____

Timbre was unphased, but his mind was processing what was heard.

He tried to interrupt. "History is fun now?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am

"Seeeeee I told ya!" Meteor seemed quite pleased, "I bet Sable couldn't hit it!"

"Shut up." Sable grumbled. Truth be told he did doubt his skill at being able to do so with others watching, but his stupid younger brother wasn't about to be allowed to be the one to tell him that.
------

"History repeats itself." Vigor replied, tossing the paper aside, "You're being boring. Fun for us is torment for the Shifter. He's not a friend. You're supposed to make it wanna go curl back up in the stupid cage like he was before."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:32 am

"You didn't say you could." Impact reminded him. "You said you could hit Stygian." he raised his rifle so the barrel was in the air.

"Your time needs much improvement before I allow you a weapon of this caliber."

____

"Too bad your face won't curl back up." Timbre said with a glare, his fins twitchin' n' eyes lightin' n' errythin'.

Ahem.

"He seems fine to me." Timbre stated, looking at the shifter. "He's not even old enough to kill us." he didn't mean it the way he said it, but simply that someone that young and small compared to them didn't have a good chance to injure them fatally.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 am

Meteor shrugged. Well whatever he supposed. Impact could've told him worse and he seemed to be okay enough with what he had said as it was. Did that mean he wouldn't keep asking to go with them? Small chance, but hey ya never know.

"Stygian would be easier to hit." Meteor stated after a moment, "He's bigger."

"He also moves." Sable muttered, "And relatively fast at that. Speaking of which are we gonna get moving any time soon? The others are gonna end up finding out about him being free if we don't." And by the others he meant Comet and their dad too.

-------

"That's not the point." Vigor insisted, "It doesn't matter if its a fair battle or not. We do it anyway. It's not a threat we're worried about. It's just for fun."

Storm had no comment on any of this. Rather he just listened quietly.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Impact sighed.

"I am still the only one here capable of combat at this time....and who cares if others find out? Perhaps they will...aid us." he decided to look at Sable and add something. "Unless you're the one who let him out." he said in a quiet tone. He knew it wasn't Sable, but perhaps a sort of threat would stop his rushing of the situation, even though it was a priority situation. IMPACT IS WEIRD.

_____

Timbre had to admit that giving Storm a little toss was fun, but hurting someone both young AND innocent who wasn't his sibling was a new thing for him.

"So we're supposed to just hurt him?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:48 pm

"What?" Sable didn;t really make it sound like he didn't understand or anything, he sounded more like wait wuuut why would you do that?! D: sort of, "I didn't let him out! I just don't wanna get yelled at for not being able to get him locked back up before he makes our family well known across the whole city or something!" He wasn't mad, he just sounded frantic and after he said he hunched his shoulders and looked the other way, eyes scanning back and forth on a small patch of ground as if that would help them find their target.

"I'll help!" Meteor stated again as if the previous conversation had totally not just taken place.

------

"Yes." Vigor stated. He was quite pleased Timbre finally seemed to get it. Glancing over at Storm he noticed the little zetraloid was putting on a very good display of innocent sadness though, to which he decided to add, "And ignore that look."

Storm's fins drooped down, making him look even more pathetic at the suggestion.

"Besides, he doesn't hold a grudge if for some reason you're worried about something like that. I beat him all the time." And Vigor that would be why he doesn't like you very much. =U Ahem.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Impact smirked. "I wasn't going to frame you." he stated. "I was trying to illustrate that you are unprepared is all."

He began following the path of destruction ahem.

He began walking off where he supposed Stygian had gone, it was a slow pace.

___

Timbre stared at Storm. He looked pathetic! "How old is he?" he asked, not sure how he felt about harming one so young 'just for fun'.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:47 pm

"Oh...." Sable seemed at least a bit calmer about that before kind of following along behind him. He really wasn't sure if Impact was telling him to stay or come but eh, he'd follow and see what happened.

Unfortunately Meteor was obviously doing the same but he doubted with the question in mind to if he was invited or not. The kid had to know he wasn't invited.
---------

"Eh, I don't remember. I wasn't really paying attention." Vigor shrugged. He didn't see why age mattered anyway.

Storm had decided to mooove over to the window. For he wanted to look outside of it. And if Vigor and Timbre were gonna argue for a bit...well then he could totally do that!

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Impact continued, his pace was slow, considerably slower than a normal walking pace. They were just going to follow like that? He looked over at neighboring houses, especially noting the ones with yard ornaments or fountains...they had extra money.

"What are you doing?" he asked, looking over his shoulder AT....Sable.

____

"He looks like he's just a kid." he told him, crossing his arms.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:09 pm

"Following...? I guess?" Sable stated, unsure of what his brother meant exactly.

Meteor's answer was more definite. "Helping!"

-------
"He is a kid." Vigor grumbled in reply. Didn't Timbre get THAT even? He just didn't care!

Storm had reached the window and was looking out with quite a great deal of interest. No water! That was for sure, but it still looked cool.

"We should go out there!" He stated happily.

"You're not going out." Vigor grumbled in reply.

Storm's helmet fins flopped down but he didn't argue.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:20 pm

"Following." Impact stated. "Okay, and what does that gain you?"

Boy he sure could be a jerk sometimes. He ignored Meteor...he WASN'T helping.

____

"Why?" Timbre asked, clearly more on Storm's side than Vigor's. "Has he ever been outside? It's actually rather nice out today!"

His arms were still crossed. he didn't know how to act like what he was and he didn't like it, it was making him aggressive.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-