MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:38 am

"So he pulled you out?" Impact questioned, hoping his suspicion concerning Stygian's morals would be reinforced. "That was nice....." he left the last bit hanging, to see what Meteor would make of it.

____

Timbre was surprised for only a moment that the guards hadn't helped, he slowly reached for his neck and winced as he held his head in a 'normal' position.

"I....never said....you hadn't won..." he spoke softly, still in great pain from his leg.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:28 am

Meteor had nodded in response to Stygian pulling him out, but the part about him being nice? His nodding stopped abruptly right there. "If he were nice he wouldn't have tossed me in it to start with."
--
Vigor simply shook his head at Timbre's response. It sure took him a long time to catch onto things. Didn't he realize this was all simply about his attitude and no longer who had 'won'? He knew he had won already, that wasn't even amongst the questions. It was still good to hear him say it though.

He made no response, nor did he move to help or further injure him. His security guards dispersed when he nodded his head.

"No worries." He spoke at last. "Those are but minor details of the past." He glanced at the sleeve of his overcoat thingy and picked at some invisible lint. "Your friends from the medical center should be here soon."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:22 am

"I shot Comet." Impact stated. "Was that nice? No, but I didn't shoot to kill and I'm perfectly fine with his existence right now. It's sort of a tolerance system....Stygian hates you, but...I don't think he wants to murder you."

____

"I don't have any friends there." Timbre scoffed. "I don't know anyone who does, not even you."

He adjusted his head a little. "I'm going to kill you." he stated in a low tone, angry at his current condition."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Meteor went silent again. He could see the logic, but it didn't mean he liked it.
--

"I'm sure you will. Just like you did this time." He scoffed. Obviously Timbre hadn't.

Just about then he got a transmission notice that the medics had indeed arrived and they needed confirmation to let the group up. He okayed it, and nodded his head as well even though they weren't present--it was habit. "You're in luck. Your savior has come to whisk away the damsel in distress."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Impact figured Meteor was not okay with himself liking it, so he sort of smiled. "Confliction of the mind can be a daunting one." he snickered.

____

Timbre was getting extremely angry now. He didn't want medics, he hated Vigor and he didn't want to have a broken leg and possibly neck!

He sighed, rather exhausted from his current condition. He didn't say anything, but he did stop glaring at Vigor.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Meteor's helmet fins twitched as he glanced at Impact once again. It was a weird statement to him but he supposed a true one none the less. He slowly nodded his head in agreement to it, suddenly wondering if he was psychic. Silly little Meteor.

--

Before long the medics reached the floor regardless to Timbre's glaring. They looked around for a brief moment before noticing Vigor who gave them a subtle half wave. One hand he kept tucked in his pocket. It didn't take the medics long to figure out who was injured.

"Don't worry sir!" One announced, because clearly Timbre was =| "We'll get you out of here as quick as possible."

"He'd be most appreciative. I'm sure." Vigor replied.

(I WILL REPLY TO YOUR OTHER RP EVENTUALLY HERE |D)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Impact read what Meteor though via RP and spoke once again.

"I am a psychic." he confirmed.

Ahem.

Impact was finished with his speech for now though, nearly instantly growing bored walking and holding his brother. "You know..." he started. "I....nevermind." he finished with a sigh.

____

Timbre didn't know what he wanted anymore. To be defiant was one thing.

"I don't want to leave." he growled, clutching injured body parts.

(MY RP? D= xDD Also okee. =) )
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Meteor was confused by this start of a conversation and then abrupt end. So he turned to try and look up at him. "Nevermind to what?"

--

"But you must!" One of the medic people insisted. "You have to be looked at and repaired. Surely you don't want to stay like that."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:17 pm

"Nevermind means nevermind, I changed my mind about what I was saying, is that a problem? Do I pry into your mind when you're not saying something unrelated? Shut up."

He continued walking, a glare newly placed upon his face.

____

"I do." he said. "I'm a...I heal up really good, I'll be walking by next week...now leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Had Meteor been any less concerned that his brother might just drop him where he was and leave him, he'd have given him an equally displeased glare or some sort of sarcastic response, but he chose to keep quiet in regards to it for the moment. Sort of anyway.

He still mumbled a quiet "yes" though. And he was referring to the fact that his brother would've done it to him, not agreement to shut up.

--
"I'm not entirely confident he has the usual brain cell count." Vigor muttered, for he was still sort of around.

Medics seemed to take that as a 'you need to help him anyway'. They nodded vigorously. (olol silly words) before trying to crowd in around Timbre, unsure as to if he would lash out at them or not. They weren't meant to take heavy hits after all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:57 am

"Would not." Impact said very quietly, the immature arguer that he was.

____

Timbre would lash out, but only when he was sure it would connect, she he did nothing to attack yet. He looked around frantically.

"I said leave me alone!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:07 am

Meteor was mostly grumpy about this whole thing in general now. He had his arms crossed and helmet fins pinned down in a grumpy fashion, but he dared not to speak up with some sort of otherwise smart remark. He had enough sense to not tick off his current mode of transportation too much.

--

"You need medical attention." Mr. demandy medic announced. He approached Timbre like a dumby. Clearly he was one of the younger ones, likely still in training seeing as he was the first to approach.

The others remained where they were, probably waiting for the stupid young one to get hit so they could take the moment to try and get the limbs that proposed a threat to them under control.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:51 am

xDD That'd be funny if he were driving. =D

Impact brought Meteor to an alley where he looked at a trash can with the lid on it. He carried him near it and attempted to place him so he would be sitting on it.

____

(xDD)

Timbre lashed out with a fist, his other hand was still holding his neck. He was aiming for the dumb medic's head, hitting his arm wouldn't do much.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:56 am

.......this was definitely not home. Meteor wasn't so sure he liked this newest idea of Impact's, nor the fact he was being moved once again which did not settle well with his injured leg that he was being a big baby about.

"What're you....doing?" Meteor asked.

--

Dumb medic was struck, and rather surprised for that matter, unlike his partners and such who had been standing around. Dumb young medic lost his footing and tripped down a couple of the stairs with a yelp. The other Medics and Healers took quick action to rush in and attempt to grab the offending violent arm.

Vigor was amused by everyone's tactics. So he stayed to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:18 am

Impact didn't answer, simply releasing his grip on the being and taking a stance a few steps back.

"Not much." he replied.

___

Arm can be grabbed. xD

Timbre struggled, not expecting to be grabbed. "I'll kill you all!" he hollered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:25 am

Meteor frowned moreso at this. "You're not gonna leave me here...are you?" He was genuinely concerned now. Of course he hadn't liked Impact a few moments ago but that was when he wasn't at risk of being ditched in an alley way with who knew what--probably zyderoids, lurking around every corner.

--
"No Sir, that is quite unnecessary." One of the older, more experienced Medics announced.

"Yeah! We can be friends! Wanna be friends??" Dumb Healer added.

The Third Medic decided that their patient was being a big...aggressive. Fortunately he carried along an ample supply of *stuff that's name I'm not gonna look up* that in essence should make him be epically calmer if they could only get it injected into him, which said Medic was already working on.

Younger Medic whined, rubbed his head and then returned to try and help the others.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 am

"Not forever." Impact told him. "You can crawl anyway." he turned and looked around, picking up an old newspaper before rolling it into a tube and swinging it at the side of a building.

____

(You can make them do whatever, Timbre can't move much. xD)'

Timbre growled. "THIS is quite unnecessary, killing you is but step TWO."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:54 am

Meteor looked rather horrified at the suggestion. He tried to think of a solution to this quickly, but found nothing substantial. He didn't have much he could bargain with right then.

"But....but you said you were taking me back home."

--

Medic wasn't really sure what Timbre thought he was sensibly saying but that was okay. He simply had to hang onto the guy until the other medic could use the stuff that had a name Ten forgot.

Either way other Medic had finally readied it and since they were all in fear that Timbre would get free, being gentle was of no concern to them. The guy simply jabbed it into the most readily available segment of arm that it could hopefully penetrate. =|

Younger medic started to complain about the procedure for that being incorrect, but shut up soon enough when he remembered Timbre had just punched him.

"Really Timbre." Vigor called from where he stood looking all important, "You act like a child."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:58 am

Impact didn't turn back around to answer, instead swung the newspaper at the building several more times.

"You like the wallpaper?" he asked seriously.

____

Timbre was about to answer when the stuff hit him like a wave of tired. Instead he raised his middle finger to all who may be in front of it, before his head bobbed.

"You guys...you guys can die..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:27 am

Meteor wasn't sure if Impact was really asking him that or not. It seemed like a strange question.

".......what wallpaper?"

---

The Medics were quite relieved to see that had some sort of effect on their patient. Those who were clinging to his arm sighed as they caaarefully set it down. Now was the fun task of trying to get the zyturri up on some sort of transportation and back to their hospital setting. They decided calling in some help would be easiest--that was, some zyturrii that were bigger than themselves.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:10 am

Impact glanced at Meteor for a moment, was he blind? He tapped the newspaper against the side of the building aga8in, he was referring to the brick pattern but it could also be interpreted as him saying he should make the newspaper be wallpaper.

____

Timbre started to doze off now, his arm slipping from bracing his neck and his head bobbing. Pain shot up through his back and his eyes opened wide, temporarily immune to the effects of the sedative he gasped, letting it turn into a low growl. Grasping his neck with the arm that had just slipped and trying to bring his other arm over to help support his head, he started to nod off again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:40 am

(I like how "again" has an 8 in it =| XDD)

Meteor looked at the wall, and then the newspaper, still uncertain about which it was Impact was even talking about. He decided to simplify his problems.

"No...?" He answered, meaning he didn't like either.

--

Oops, fail Medics there =U they decided to blame that on the younger guy who they ordered to support Timbre's head for him since he wouldn't be entirely able to do so himself in such a state. Younger medic whined subtly, not wanting to get slugged again but tried to comply as they waited for the help that would arrive in the next post.
NAP TEIM for Timbre apparently =U *referring to your post c: XDD Reminds me of someone snuggling up to sleep |D YES I know he's supporting his head, SHH. I can be amused*
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:37 am

"So you don't like it...a shame." Impact decided aloud, walking over toward Meteor and leaning against the wall near the trash can. "Because I will not take the effort to fix it."

____

(Aha ha ha. xDD)

Timbre was like ZZZZZZZZZZZzz.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Meteor frowned. He still didn't get why Impact was being like this towards him. "Can't you just...take me with you?"

--------
Their help soon arrived, so together with the help they got Timbre on carrying device thingy and let the BIG GUYS carry it with a great lack of detail on Ten's behalf because she was still mad at that internet deleted her cool post nearly a month ago.

All the same, Vigor also decided that his other brothers needed to get out. So he told them to go along so they could "help" it wasn't so much a suggestion as much as it was a command.
The group was not pleased, but nodded and complied, because they didn't wanna have to join Timbre in the same manner he was visiting the hospital.

So once again Brad gets to be like epic bored. So ten will skip some.

Let's just say in a long boring series of events t hey got there, and transferred him to a different BED thingy and decided strapping limbs down was a good idea because whenever he started coming back around more, there was likely to be anger. And no one wanted to die still.

They kindly had left him, and his brothers with only "younger Medic" as we have been calling him. Younger Medic did not approve of this, and was standing a decent distance from Timbre and siblings, obviously thinking they all wanted to slug him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

"Oh..." Impact pretended to realize. "So you know the future huh? Do share then, where am I going?"

He crossed his arms, still leaning against the wall.

___

(xDD Young Medic, them HELPING. Suuure. Also dumb MB. =U Denying me an epic repky. >=( )

Timbre was waking up now, at first really slowly as he was still really disoriented. As soon as he felt he could not move his limbs, the waking up process was over. He immediately jerked his limbs around, until he tried to move his hurt leg...what a reminder oh what had happened.

He swore aloud, several times, some at the pain and some at the situation. His eyes locked on to Young Medic, obviously considering his brothers useless.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:15 pm

"I dunno...." Meteor's helmet fins drooped down again. Impact sure was being hard to reason with. "I...I just figured I guess. That you were gonna go somewhere."
--

(YES =| like young link. I bet he wears a skirt too =| )

Young Medic was momentarily frozen by horror and fear of the monster tearing savagely at its restraints. Great Creator if it got free again, no doubt it would want to attack him AGAIN. Did it recognize him? He was afraid to get near Timbre, but it was sort of his job. He glanced cautiously as if fear sudden movement would aggravate him, to see if any others were nearby. Nope. Not even with all that swearing and shouting? They were probably avoiding him on purpose.

He whined again--for being a nameless guy he sure did get a lot of RP attention. Young Medic looked back at Timbre. Alright then. He could do....something he bet. Just needed to figure out what....

His brothers were simply standing there. Well, someone was grumpy. =U Neither of them said anything, they just stared...and blinked occasionally.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 pm

"Well I will eventually." Impact replied. "So it's not like you're wrong. You might want to consider healing up though." he looked away as a human passed the alley on a sidewalk. "Just a little tip." he finished when they were out of sight.

___

(xDD Probably. NURSE.)

Timbre waited for a few moments, did Young Medic not comprehend?

"Sorry braindead, I guess you don't understand. The swearing and the glare? They mean to untie me or I'll pull your spine through your mouth." he growled to poor Young Medic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-