MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Impact kept a straight face, though he grew very angry very quickly. He hadn't had intentions to be tossed around and it certainly wasn't something he was proud of.

"At least I was thinking." he replied in a low tone.

(Yay for censoring. xD)
____

xDDD Uh oh. =D Now he can rat out the others. =) Nice knowing you Impact! =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:05 pm

"Really?" Comet had apparently heard him. "You were thinking? How long did it take you to plan how you were gonna get tossed around, hm?"

Sable kind of glanced at Comet out of the corner of his eye. Next to Stygian Comet was by far the grouchiest. Okay maybe he even beat Stygian from time to time.

"You know dad's going to be ticked off." Like Comet himself wasn't. =)
--

YES C:

And Stygian didn't even have to ask.

"I didn't wanna help um I swear!" Meteor yelped, "Impact told me if I told you they were gonna try and come and shoot you that he'd hurt me or kill me or something! I didn't have any choice! Honest!"

Stygian didn't transmit any kind of message to Meteor immediately, rather he kept holding him upside as he considered this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:17 pm

"At least my methods kept me in the race for survival." he replied. "I have doubts as to your ability to do the same in such a situation."

It wasn't simply something to irritate Comet, Impact truly believed Comet's temper would get him killed by Stygian.

"...and Dad doesn't need to know." he added.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:55 am

Comet snorted in response to that. What a stupid comment. What an idiot. .He could manage against Stygian way better thana ny of them as far as he was concerned. "if you truly believe that you underestimate my ability." His glare narrowed. "And what are you two doing back anyway? I don't see Stygian with you which means you failed in some aspect."

"Just...needed to get a couple things." Sable muttered.

"Failed to be prepared." Comet countered.

--
Stygian's grip on poor Meteor had tightened much contrary to his complaints. But he decided to mostly let his leg go, settling for his arm instead. The exchange and general momentum of Meteor caused it to make a rather significant crack as the latter mentioned limb was jerked up. Meteor yelped again and tried tugging Stygian's tentacle off of it but to no avail.

"Stygian, I'm really sorry!" He whined again
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Impact glared at Comet. His brother had no idea.

"Kinda weird how you happen to know everything we've been doing, don't you think stalker?" he asked. "...as for your abilities, it's probably best we save that conversation for another day, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Comet's helmet fins twitched briefly. "No. Mercury, has a rather big mouth." He shook his head. "Whatever. You're right about that at least." He glanced around real quick, most of the siblings were there, Meteor aside. He didn't give it much thought though. The kid was probably just off playing around like usual. "Plan on finding him before dad does then?" He'd have given them a worse time had he not been confident he'd get in trouble right along with them for Stygian's current absence.

--

And poor Meteor was now getting dragged along with Stygian. Not entirely literally. After all Stygian only had his hand, but considering he was walking about rather quickly and had way longer legs it was almost dragging his brother with him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:53 pm

(xDDD)

"Perhaps." Impact stated, hoping to answer before Sable so negativity was not brought to the conversation. "Might go faster with assistance you know." he added, looking unconcerned by examining part of his rifle.

Meteor Meteor. D=
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:05 am

Sable was just quietly standing inside the house still. Comet made him nervous--probably had something to do with his brother had stabbed him more than once without any seeming particular reason. And when he'd tried to learn some techniques and such from him Comet had more or less kicked him around and such than anything else--they didn't get along well.

Comet shrugged. "Multiples create a good distraction.

---

Meteor was still whining about how he hadn't been a part of the others' plot. It didn't really look like Stygian was paying attention to him, not that it was easy to tell with the giant mop of hair in front of his face. He simply walked along at his rapid pace--into the old recycle place they had been by. It probably wouldn't end well for poor Meteor. =c
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:13 pm

"We don't need as many distractions as we can get." Impact countered. "It's offensive measures where we are lacking." he of course was directing these to the notion that Comet should join them, though he didn't expect him to at all. (Then Ten could have three characters attacking the other character she controls!)

Recycle place? =O He better not kill Meteor. >=. Snitch or not. >_> He's his brudder. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 am

Comet glared at him. Clearly not in the mood to take advice from some stupid. "You're lacking in more than offensive measures." Comet replied, pointing to indicate his own head by tapping the side of his helmet a few times. Granted he'd go along to help, but it didn't mean he wouldn't be grumpy about it.

--

TSH there's killing, then there's recycling =| XDD ......Stygian wants to keep the world green! C: Go green Styg!

Meteor wasn't even paying attention to where they were going really. He was too busy being upset and worried that Stygian wanted to hurt him...that he'd yet to notice that, oh hey he was right! Stygian decided to lift him off the ground again, using a few different tentacles to keep him there. (because he was clearly too fat) as he walked further into the place.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:25 am

Impact was a bit surprised by that comment, he thought he actually thought things through rather well. He didn't wait more than a second before replying, however.

"I never wear hats, why would I wear one now?" he asked in a serious tone.

____

(Ha ha ha. xDD FATTY Meteor...makes Wrath look just obese instead.)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:05 am

Comet rolled his eyes. "Do you HAVE to confirm everything I say? It'd be nice to be wrong about your guys' intelligence sometimes." He said nothing more, rather turning, hands in pockets to walk down the street. If they were gonna babble on about nonsense he'd go find Stygian without them.
--

XDDD *imagines meteor all short and stubby with little limbs that stick out like twigs now* >_>

Stygian quite literally dropped Meteor on some kind of very old and dusty, clearly not used in a long time conveyer belt thing. It probably wasn't functional (or was it >,>) but either way, Meteor at least shut up for the moment. Rather looking questioningly around himself. This didn't really strike him as a place his brother would hang out at.......so why were they here?

Stygian wasn't even watching him, or at least it didn't look like he was, he could probably sense where the other was but at the moment he was facing the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Impact instructed Sable to grab something for the ammo, before hurrying after Comet.

"You still must be pleased to be right about everything." he spoke to Comet loudly. "After all that's all you ever think you are."

___

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Sable couldn't really argue so he went to do so.
--
Comet shrugged, "Well I've yet to be wrong." He cast the other a glance, "You guys see which way he headed off at all?"
---
Meteor didn't say anything for awhile because Stygian wasn't really doing anything and he was kind of afraid he might upset him. But after staring around for awhile he kind of...did wonder what was going on.

"Uh....Stygian?"

No response. Meteor frowned. "Stygian? Stygian? Stygian?" YES WAY TO ANNOY HIM METEOR, "STYYYGIIIAAAN, Styg, Styg, Styg."

The other finally turned around, various helmet fins twitching as he did so.

Do you ever consider shutting up?
--
Loner had left the house once Timbre was gone. With his fish. Yes he was on his newest run away mission to protect his fish. Punk hadn't found him thusfar and he really didn't know where he intended to go. At the moment he was just walking around in plain site, hugging his fishbowl tight.
--

And back at home Punk was going about making a fuss over how dumb Timbre apparently was. Not that anyone was listening. Fakie was listening to music and Emo never listened to anyone but himself complain. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Impact scoffed. "No." he stated. "Only which door he went out of."

He looked at Sable, was he really going to go like that? He didn't seem prepared, did he think he could negotiate the whole thing?

___

Er, ummmm.

Timbre approached the house, apparently done with his marathon run and many hotel rental receipts in hand.

He stopped at the door, should he really knock? Naaaaah. He opened it and went inside.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:57 pm

"Well that's no help." Comet muttered.Stygian may have been fairly tall and such but he was still one rather strange looking zetraloid in one big city with many zetri kind. Either way he was making pretty fast progress seeing as he was LONG LEGGED. He apparently was going that way. Then again, he didn't much care for using weapons.
--
Sable was yelling at Onyx for a bit, because he had thrashed their room and wasn't even helping. He was just standing there holding a sandwich and shrugging about having any info as to where the stuff he was trying to find was.

He eventually found something that...would sort of work and gathered up a few other things to make it a bit more handy before stumbling over a pile of junk, swearing, and running out. He needed to catch up still. >=. In his mind anyway.
--
OH BOI XD

Punk hadn't heard him, seeing as he was too busy complaining to hear anyone else. "It's a lousy CHAIR." He restated and then kicked a door. It could be heard slamming against the wall.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:08 am

Impact was indeed shorter legged than his bro, so his pace picked up considerably just to match Comet's. He decided to inquire about Comet being weapon-naked.

"You have hidden weapons?" he asked, giving Comet the benefit of the doubt.

____

SABLE WOW. xDD Onyx just eating a sammich. Very Happy

Ha ha mocking Timbre.

Timbre heard the chair comment and his mind raced back to the issue he had before, Punk was talking about the chair again?

"What about it?!" he boomed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:22 am

"It doesn't concern you if I do or not. That's my business." He stated. He was still carrying along at his rather quick pace, eyes darting about for catching any glimpse of their brother. "Why don't you focus on shutting your mouth and being of some use by looking?" It really wasn't worded with sarcasm. He was serious.

--
Sable frowned, he didn't see his siblings now but he knew what way they had headed. Mercury was kind of lingering behind him. Sable sighed as he turned. "Look. NO. Just NO. You are NOT following me."

Mercury frowned.

"It's all your fault anyway." Sable added as if this would make it an even better point. "So stop acting like I'm being mean and get your butt back inside."

Mercury's helmet fins flopped down but he nodded and turned, glancing over his shoulder once and then disappearing inside.
--
Punk's complaining stopped rather suddenly, helmet fins perking up for a moment. When...when had Timbre gotten home?

"You're back?" He asked from the hall. He hadn't meant to, it just slipped out.
--
Meteor shrugged in regards to Stygian's question. Stygian shook his head and returned to the corner he'd been in. Honestly Meteor couldn't figure out what was so amazing about it. He was just about to get down when Stygian's voice came through his transmitter.

Stay.

Meteor made a face. How could his stupid brother even see him while being turned away? AND WHY did he need to stay?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:13 pm

"He isn't such a fool to hang around this near to our home." Impact remarked. "And if you've got no weapons you're of no use to us if there is a conflict."

____

Timbre made his way to meet him in the hall, anger spread evenly across his area of emotion.

"Yeah I'm back." he said. He almost said he'd always been back, but that was a bit of a stretch. "Why? You worried about something?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:44 pm

"That's what you think." Comet grumbled, "Ever consider maybe he's not running from us at all? He could just be hanging out in the city like normal people do." He didn't comment immediately on the second part, but it wasn't long before that changed. "I wouldn't be useless. Maybe you should keep your mouth shut about things you don't know."
--
Sable started running along again. Mercury didn't really strike him as the kind to try and sneak out after him again. He was all a fit of grumbling and and fast paced walking for awhile, until he ran into someone else. The momentum managed to knock the other off balance and nearly made himself topple to the side.

"Watch where you're going, idiot." The other grumbled. A zetraloid in all black. His light blue helmet fins looked almost funny next to all the black.

Sable was...now momentarily side tracked, glaring back at the other. He should SHOOT HIM or something. "Sabotage." He grumbled.

Beside said named zetraloid a slightly taller one stood, his color scheme primarily orange. He looked like some kind of Halloween character.
Ten says : I told you I'd introduce them c:
--

Stygian finally decided to come back over to Mercury, grabbing his arm, with his actual hand this time and pulling him off the thing he'd just told him not to get off of. Confusing guy for sure.

Meteor whined somewhat about this, Stygian had led him over to some kind of tall barrel. He couldn't see if there was anything inside of it for he was too short.
--

Punk shook his head, trying his best not to display anything that might give a hint of his current thoughts. "No. ........I just didn't realize you were here is all."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:49 am

"I do know." Impact replied. He thought he did, so once again it wasn't to argue just for the sake of arguing. "He'll overcome you in an instant."

____

(@_____@ NEW ZETRI.) This is cool. =D SHOOT EM WITH THE SHOTGUN SABLE.

____

"You sure seem mighty worried." he stated, turning to leave his sibling there. He didn't much care to continue carrying on the conversation. Punk was dumb anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:40 am

Comet shook his head, almost seeming to smirk really. "You really are stubborn..." Because clearly he himself was not. "You'll see."
--

Sable: *eliminates new guys*
No he obviously forgot he was carrying a violent weapon. That or maybe he remembered they weren't supposed to KILL UM but capture um. |D Either way he glared even moreso. GLARING CONTEST.

The other two weren't really saying anything in response. They probably knew that Sable alone wouldn't be abler to get them. Sabotage remained for a moment longer before shaking his head as if to try and break the hatred stare set in place.

"Leave it. Come on, we gotta go."
----
"Hey Styg what's inside of it??" Meteor asked, because yes he was clearly curious and unafraid of his brother now.

Of course the lack of communication was annoying him though. For his brother said nothing in reply. He did kindly pick him up and toss him into it head first though.
--
Punk would be QUITE HAPPY if he did leave him alone. After all he wasn't supposed to know he was complaining about him. |D
"Right..." He stated although he really wasn't sure what about.

Emo came out from his room, his usual slow and mopy pace. He briefly glanced at Punk, but said nothing and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:58 am

"I hope so." Impact stated. "I'd like to be the one who boasts about his brother."

____

Ha ha. xDD Head first...WHAT IS THIS NO TELLING WHAT IS IN FIRST?! I need to wait till NEXT repky? D=

Ten: Actually I can draw out the fall for minimum three more. =U

=U

____

Timbre paused...he could brag about his trip to Vigor! That would make Punk anxious he bet. He turned around.

"Hey Puuu-uuunk." he taunted.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:56 am

Comet made no further comment on the matter. It was about TIME they focused their efforts into finding Stygian anyway, wasn't it? He thought so. So that's what he set out to do.
--
Sable couldn't really do much more than watch the other two zetras. He was pretty sure he couldn't take them both on--not without someone ending up dead that was by means of a particular weapon he was currently holding, so unfortunately he'd just have to let them walk off. Stupid luck. He grumbled some complaint as he hurried on to catch up with his other siblings who APPARENTLY had no desire to wait for him

"Hey guys!" He called although he couldn't see them he didn't figure he was that much further behind and surely they should be able to recognize his voice...he hoped anyway.

--
I'm evil c: .......... XDDD AKA I was so tired when I wrote it I was like: difhksj Next time. Brad can haz suspense.
IT WAS LIKE LIQUID STYGIAN =D AHEM. It was black I mean. The stuff inside, and ya know, Styg is black so >,> AHEM. Anyway yeah, it was black, and not liquid Stygian. But Meteor was flailing about, probably trying to get his HEAD out of it. Stygian wasn't holding him under it or anything, but he had stuck him in it upside down and it was semi thick, probably not all that easy to find the top of again.

Stygian really had no intention of letting his brother DIE from it or anything. He'd pull him out if he couldn't get out himself, but that wasn't to say he wouldn't let him panic and flail.

--

Punk's helmet fins twitched, a hint of annoyance evident on his face simply by how his brother had addressed him. "What?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Impact was walking alongside Comet the best he could, his legs were shorter yes, but he was trying to match his pace anyway.

"You think we ought to wait for Sable?" he questioned. He figured Comet would doubt Sables skills, much like Impact did, but Sable was in it from the start and he would be more cannon fodder for Styg at the very least.
___

HA HA HA!! Wow poor Meteor. xDD Liquid Stygian. o.o Does it unclog drains too? =O

____

"I got to see what Vigor was all hyped about showing." he stated, intentionally leaving out many if not all details.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:17 pm

"No." Comet stated quite simply. "Why should we? So he can whine? So he can feel important? I'm not his stupid babysitter."
--
Sable was quite discouraged that his brothers were not in sight. He didn't wanna run into Stygian by himself. But he also didn't wanna get left behind. Darn older brothers, always thinking they were better. I mean granted they were, but he had to learn sometime didn't he? He frowned as he trudged along, half forgetting his objective. They probably thought of him about as much as their father did--not enough to remember his name most of the time.

--
It's very powerful against drain clogs =U
Meteor continued his flailing failure. Really Stygian thought he could've gotten himself out of it, but whatever. He wrapped one of his tentacles around a flailing leg and tugged. The stuff wasn't too thick but it wasn't watery thin either so it took a bit of work to pull the zetra back out.

Meteor was still flailing regardless to having been taken out of the stuff. He gasped. Black stuff covered him from nearly head to foot and then he went off into a bout of coughing. Stygian dropped him on the ground.
--
That of course, got Punk's interest. "Yeah? What......was it?" He tried not sounding too interested, even though it was still pretty evident he was.

Even Emo seemed semi curious from where he currently sat in the other room, glancing off at the haaaall.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Impact was silent about this. He sort of was, as his brother it was, in some sense, some of his responsibility.

"Alright." he replied.

___

I want some. =)

Meteor: SLUDGE TORTURE. D= HELP HELP.

Styg: You're just uncoordinated bro. D=

____

Timbre was not about to let this info flow easily.

"He's got something rare." he stated, starting to walk away to test the interest of the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-