MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 am

Dizzy gave Whiskey a horrified look before chasing after Veng.

"I don't want to stay with that creep!" he screamed.

Whiskey needed to hurry to keep pace with Veng too, he was slightly offended that Dizzy hated him so much...and what was Veng's problem?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:53 am

Vengeance ignored them and kept on walking. He did not voice why nor did he slow down for poor Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:00 am

Dizzy continued to follow Veng. He needed to job rather fast to keep pace. After a little while he got out of breath and his clothes were making him tired already.

"Revengeance! Wait!" he called. He didn't understand why Veng was in such a hurry. "Where are you going?"

Whiskey did like that Veng was doing that to Dizzy, not at all. He hurried ahead and stepped in front of Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:03 am

Vengeance stopped quite abruptly, and glared at Whiskey quite intensify as one of his helmet fins twitched. He hadn't answered Dizzy nor did he comment to Whiskey. He just glared. He was good at that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 am

Dizzy stopped near Veng and bent over, very out of breath. He was a little shakey too.

"Reven....Revengeance." he panted. "Did we...did we...did we make it?"

Whiskey glared back at Veng. "You found him." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:09 am

"No." Vengeance answered rather not nicely. Gosh he sure could be a moody jerk even to a little kid, especially since he LIKED Dizzy normally. He hadn't taken his eyes off Whiskey though. (for he was stunningly handsome, AHEM) "Get out of my way." He growled at him, still glaring.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:12 am

Dizzy looked at Veng and Whiskey. Were they going to fight? He took a few steps back, he had seen some fights before.

"Don't fight!" he said, covering his eyes. "It hurts!"

Whiskey didn't move...yet. He had only repeated to Veng what Veng had said to him earlier. "You can't just leave him." Whiskey stated, obviously with a new opinion of Dizzy. He stepped out of Veng's way, there was no need for that kind of conflict...yet.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:16 am

Vengeance's expression didn't change much.

"Didn't change your opinion." He stated before starting his pointless storming off again. Veng really had a weird way of showing things. The only reason he was 'mad' was because he wanted Dizzy to be happy, and a house like that wasn't something he could manage and obviously the fact Whiskey could did not please him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:20 am

Whiskey stood where he...stood. He wasn't going to follow Veng, especially since Veng seemed to be angry at HIM.

Dizzy had a small chance to catch his breath and began his odd jog to follow Veng again.

"Where...... are....we going now?" he asked the best he could while panting.

Whiskey watched them get further and further away. Vengeance better pay attention to Dizzy....
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:22 am

...Well vengeance did, but probably not the way Whiskey had hoped for. He swung around and flat out yelled at him, Veng usually did more grumbling and muttering than anything but this time he had definitely yelled, "Leave me alone!" and turned back around without waiting to see the little zetra's response.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:27 am

Dizzy tried to stop so fast that his feet slipped out from under him and he fall backwards, barely catching himself with his hands. His eyes started to water as he watched Veng continue on without him. He started to mutter something about not needing Veng, but it was only his way of trying not to cry. He watched Veng for a little while before he started to run off to some alleys.

Whiskey had seen what Veng did and his eyes were glowing brightly now. Should he go after Veng? Or Dizzy? He saw Dizzy running off. Definitely Dizzy. He hurried after him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:31 am

Vengeance didn't go on much further from where he'd been once Dizzy had run off. He turned around rather slowly, helmet fins drooping down. He shouldn't have yelled at him like that...he shouldn't have gotten upset at him at all really. He hadn't done anything. Major guilt >=U But then he turned the other way again. Dizzy had said he hadn't needed him anyway. Well fine, he didn't need to take care of some orphan kid either. Vengeance was a stupid head after all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:36 am

Dizzy kept rushing through the alleys, trying to find the familiar one, the one with his Mom.

He looked around and spotted a dumpster. Thinking it was a landmark, he turned the corner. "Mom?" he asked. He didn't see the box, or his Mom. He continued on. Where was it? He emerged on a sidewalk and saw a bunch of people, who intimidated him. He ran back into the alley and rushed down the other side. More people. He started to cry as he ran back into the alley...and right into Whiskey.

He bounced off him and landed on his butt. It was hard to see through the blur of his tears, but he finally noticed it was Whiskey.

"Ah!" he shrieked, scooting away. "I didn't hurt you! Don't fight me!" he said, covering his face.

Whiskey gave him his most friendly face he could create, it still wasn't enough.

Dizzy wanted nothing to do with him. He got back on his feet and rushed out of the alley, trying not to look at the people as he continued to run.

Whiskey yelled for him to stop, but that didn't work, so he chased him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:42 am

Vengeance was rather busy being selfish. Or whatever. He hadn't decided to go looking for Dizzy or Whiskey. He was just wandering around being his gloomy self. Sure he still felt bad about it. But that was apparently his onl course of action, granted, no one had taught him better ways but he hadn't figured it out for himself yet either apparently. Whiskey seemed to like the kid suddenly anyway, he decided as he kicked a garbage can over, spilling its contents. HE could find Dizzy and buy him a stupid house or whatever.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:47 am

Dizzy continued running until he saw some mobile homes. A few of them were off the ground, being held up by some cement blocks. He ran and slid underneath one, crawling frantically to get away from Whiskey.

Whiskey tried to fit under, no such luck, he was a little too big...or his head was anyway.

"Hey kid...Dizzy..." he said. "Come on, why do you need to make this tough? Why do you HATE me for that matter?"

Dizzy glared at him. "You killed my Dad." he told him.

Whiskey felt a sudden pang of guilt. Had he? He certainly didn't know that he would have done such a thing.

"I did?" he asked.

Dizzy was near crying again and he nodded his head, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:52 am

(DUN DUN =O XD)

Vengeance was missing out on all the drama he'd started =| He'd retreated from public setting into the more secluded places people were typically afraid to walk. He had no intentions of finding the others, he just didn't want to be in public. He was purposly trying to block out his newest skill of tracking down people for that very purpose.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:57 am

Whiskey looked at Dizzy, he felt really bad for the little guy. He wasn't a real easy zetra to miss...or misidentify for that matter.

"What did he look like?" Whiskey asked him.

Dizzy told him of his Dad, who very well could have been a 'grunt' as he called them. He didn't kill many of them in the city though and he definitely didn't remember any witnesses.

"You know Dizzy..." he told him. "I haven't killed anyone like that in the city."

Dizzy got mad at him. "Yes you did! Stop lying to me! I saw you kill him, you poked him with your stupid knife things."

Knife things? Surely Dizzy meant his blades...which he had never used in front of Dizzy. He suddenly had a flashback to such an event, he remembered enjoying that kill.

He turned away from Dizzy and sat down, putting his back to the trailer.

"I'm...sorry Dizzy." he told him. "I didn't know he was your Dad."

All he heard was Dizzy crying.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 am

I'm walkin on suuunshine =D ...whoooohooooo = Veng. Kidding.

Anyway. He was oblivious to everything going on. But he'd finally decided he wanted to see if they were...getting along or whatever. So he started following what he was trying to pick out as their trail. He followed it through..several places and got lost a time or two before heading in the right direction. He didn't want to be seen really. But OH WELL. He didn't see Dizzy anywhere, only Whiskey. Maybe he'd gotten DRUNK again already and forgot. Veng made some kind of snort sound before turning to leave again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 am

Dizzy couldn't see Veng, and Whiskey could have had he been LOOKING. However, Veng may have heard them start talking again.

"My Mom hated you." Dizzy told him. "That's when she got sick!"

Whiskey turned around. "I said I was sorry!" he told him. "I can't bring them back to life, quit cryin' about it!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:07 am

Vengeance stopped where he was for a moment. He could indeed hear them for he had good hearing. And he wasn't far away anyway. It wasn't what he'd expected to hear. It sounded like it was all Whiskey's fault. Did that mean he was trying to HURT Dizzy then? Maybe it had all been a set up. Veng was not very good at trusting. But..Whiskey was sort of a friend wasn't he? He wasn't sure. That had made him second guess it. Oh well, he couldn't leave Dizzy here to DIE. So he came back out into the open. "What are you doing?" He asked sounding none too friendly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 am

Whiskey looked up at Veng and glared at him. "Trying to help your kid." he told him.

Dizzy heard Veng. "Revengeance? Are you there?!"

Whiskey pointed under the trailer. "I can't get him out."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:14 am

Vengeance looked rather ashamed when Whiskey stated such. He didn't comment on it. Mostly because he didn't really know what to say. He wasn't going to deny that he'd sort of caused the entire issue.

"Yeah I'm out here." He replied before flopping himself down on the ground so he might be able to try and SEEEEE the little zetra, "Look, I uh...didn't mean what I told you earlier...about wanting you to go away I mean."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:17 am

Dizzy had other things on his mind, like Whiskey.

"I want you to fig-" however, he was easily distracted. "You mean I can stay?" he asked excitedly. He started to crawl towards Veng, but saw Whiskey there still.

He stopped and backed away from him. "Revengeance...can you fight grouch?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:21 am

"Yeah you can stay." Vengeance answered, he was rather surprised that Dizzy was so willing to ...well want to be around him again, although his next request caught him off guard. "What? But he was gonna buy you breakfast. I don't think he will if I fight with him ya know." His helmet fins twitched, why did Dizzy want him to fight with Whiskey all of a sudden? He hadn't wanted him to earlier.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:26 am

Dizzy was about to answer, but he glanced at Whiskey nervously. He intimidated him. Dizzy crawled out of the trailer via the back and came around and hugged Veng.

"Don't leave me with the killer again!" he told him, squeezing him tightly.

Whiskey sighed and looked at the ground. He hadn't intended for that stuff to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Vengeance was still surprised by the exclamation of Dizzy about Whiskey. As far as he knew, Whiskey hadn't done anything to the kid, aside from whatever he'd mentioned about his mother, but that could've been just a random accusation too.

Vengeance was seemingly getting slightly more used to the fact that Dizzy liked to hug him without warning. But he seemed to have okayed this, only for Dizzy though >=u Poor kid probably missed his mother anyway he figured, might as well be decently tolerable...at least when he was thinking about it.

"I won't." He replied, he didn't know how to be very comforting of course, so he settled for patting Dizzy's head, looking half freaked out by doing so. Apparently Dizzy's head was horrifying.

He glanced to Whiskey however, he figured he owed him an apology too...or something, but he wasn't sure what exactly.

"Umm sorry." He stated, hoping Whiskey could figure it out since he couldn't entirely himself. He wasn't sure what he was sorry for, but he was pretty sure he was supposed to be sorry. That and he assumed he'd said or done something to him over the recent timespan that probably had earned him the need to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:56 pm

(xDD Nice long one with humor as well. =P)

Dizzy seemed content with Veng's efforts, he looked up at him and smiled. "Good." he said.

Whiskey wasn't sure what Veng had apologized for anyway, but his mind was a little jumbled from the things Dizzy said. He had never seen the effects of killing another like this before, it wasn't a good feeling.

"Yeah." he said. "It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-