MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:43 am

Vengeance stopped and started trying to look aroound where he'd thoguth he'd heard the voice from, calling for him once again. Poor Whiskey being unappreciated and misunderstood D: Veng just figured he was too drunk to be any help or something. Mr. Assumptions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:47 am

Whiskey waved his hand around for light, which did so little it was embarrassing. At least he could see his own feet though.

He shrugged even if Veng wasn't looking. He didn't know what to do.

LZ started to quietly sing a song that he found comforting. He didn't like the thunder and lightning, or being alone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:50 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched again. He had epic hearing afterall. He had pretty much pinpointed it now. And soon enough had tripped over the top of him =) See how epic those hunting skills were. He really did trip in the entire aspect of the word, but pushed himself back up pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:52 am

Whiskey wheezed long and hard before finally bursting out laughing.

LZ was freaked when Veng tripped over him, he sort of screamed and tried to roll away. Apparently he thought Veng was more coordinated or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 am

Veng was about to yell at Whiskey when LZ freaked out. "Hey calm down!" He didn't sound all that nice as he reached over and rather roughly grabbed little zetra and yanked whatever it was he had (he wasn't entirely sure) up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:58 am

This caused LZ's head to return from it's under the clothes position. He saw Veng and smiled at him.

"Hi Mister!" he said happily. "Did you find my ball?"

Whiskey was doubled over in laughter, being drunk only made it more funny too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:00 am

Veng smiled at LZ for a moment. "I didn't see it anywhere." He commented before noticing Whiskey. He set down LZ before going over to Whiskey and trying to punch his shoulder with his claw hand. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:02 am

Whiskey was so busy laughing, he didn't even try to dodge. Even though the punch hurt considerably, Whiskey's laughing did not stop. Veng's punch even caused him to fall over quickly and land on the soaked ground. He still laughed. >_>

LZ looked sad. "I need to find it!" he stated. "It's fun." He didn't mean finding the ball was fun, he simply meant the ball was fun. He started to crawl around looking for it again, feeling much more comfortable with Veng around.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:06 am

Vengeance rolled his eyes about Whiskey. Stupid drunk. He sighed prior to answering LZ. "Look, you can't be down here." He said quite plainly, "You have to stay up in that other room for now, so no one else sees you." Figuring he wouldn't be content enough, he added, "I'll look for your ball when its light, alright?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm

LZ looked disappointed, but nodded his head slowly.

"Fiiiiiiine." he whined. He looked around. "But I can't see that room." he said. "I bet it disappeared...I should stay and find my ball."

Whiskey was finally calming down enough to stand up. Oddly enough, his serious face finally broke through and he stood there indifferent again. He took another drink.

"Hilarious." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:35 pm

"No." vengeance answered a bit shortly to him. "It's still there, and we're going back to it." He didn't give LZ an option as he grabbed his arm with intentions of dragging him along if he had to. He looked at Whiskey, and wasn't sure what to make of him and his behavior of current.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm

LZ didn't try to resist, he seemed to recognize Veng as a figure of authority and he was obedient, despite having tested Veng a moment before.

He looked sad as he longingly looked back where he thought his ball was, but he didn't say anything.

Whiskey followed them, using his hand for light still. He contemplated again, dumping some of his drink onto the electricity, but he didn't.

(Someday he must try this. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 pm

(yes he must XD)

Veng knew the basic way to get back up from here even if it didn't entirely stop the tripping and what not. It would be fairly troubleless (unless brad wants it to be otherwise) Vengeance sighed, he hoped he wouldn't have to do this often. He couldn't imagine getting any decent sleep or anything done if he had to keep telling this kid to stay somewhere. Not that he had a ton to do.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked as they walked along.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:03 pm

LZ was silent for a little bit. He finally spoke. "I think it's Dizzy." he said. "But my Mom calls me 'Son'." he added. He looked up at Veng. "Is your name 'Mister', Mister?"

Whiskey continued following like a boring bucket of fish.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 pm

"Dizzy." Vengeance repeated, before realizing said zetra might have thought he meant that was his name too, "That's not my name." He clarified, "I'm Vengeance." He thought for a moment, "Most people call me Veng."

Whiskey was a bucket of fish swimming in whiskey you mean.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 pm

LZ looked up at Veng, he was VERY surprised. "That's a COOL name." he told him. "So you like...use reveng...eance....on people?"

Fish in whiskey died for they cannot breath virtual poison. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:16 pm

(AWWW D: )

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched, "Well, I guess so." He shrugged.

They were up on the right floor now. "Alright, now stay here."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 pm

"Oh." LZ said, before obeying Veng and going inside. "How long do I need to stay here?" he asked.

Whiskey was glad to go inside again and stand in a dry spot. He was annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 pm

"For....I don't know really. I'll let you know when I figure it out." He took a few steps before adding, "Oh and I guess I'll call you Dizzy cuz...I'm not calling you son." (XDD) He paid no attention to annoyed Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 pm

EHL ZEE looked at Veng and smiled. "OKay!" he said. "Are you gonna stay here too?" he looked over at Whiskey and did a terrible job whispering to Veng.

"He's kinda creepy."

Whiskey heard and looked at them subtly. He wasn't offended or anything, he just wondered why.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Vengeance shrugged, "I tried telling him that already but Captain Grouch, is OLD and set in his way." He smirked. He didn't answer the other part.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Dizzy glanced over at Whiskey.

Whiskey shook his head. "Come on Mr. Vengeance, don't lie to the kid."

Dizzy looked at Veng questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 pm

"It's true though." Veng's helmet fins twitched, "I did tell you you talked weird and looked weird in your funny outfit." He looked to Dizzy, "He doesn't think very well sometimes."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Whiskey's eyes flashed and he looks a tad annoyed. Yeah, Veng was right, he did say that.

"Indeed." he said.

Dizzy pointed and laughed at Whiskey. "Whaaaaat a dork." he said. He looked at Veng while laughing, as if to see if it was right to laugh at such a thing.

Whiskey was like this: =|
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Veng looked pretty much amused by it but tried not to laugh too much. He figured Whiskey probably didn't like getting made fun of much more than himself, "But he's cool anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Dizzy stopped laughing pretty quickly when Veng didn't join in very well. So he looked over NEAR Whiskey. "Sorry." he said quietly.

Whiskey nodded. "No sweat." he said.

Dizzy looked confused. "No....sweat? I thought only humans did that..."

Whiskey rolled his eyes. "It means 'don't worry about it'."

Dizzy contemplated this.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Veng sighed as he decided to sit down again. He wasn't sure why Whiskey was hanging around still really. Aside from having decided he was coming. Meh, he was weird anyway. He was just convinced he was there to criticize him for whatever reason.

So he was being QUIET.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-