MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Vengeance was still surprised by the exclamation of Dizzy about Whiskey. As far as he knew, Whiskey hadn't done anything to the kid, aside from whatever he'd mentioned about his mother, but that could've been just a random accusation too.

Vengeance was seemingly getting slightly more used to the fact that Dizzy liked to hug him without warning. But he seemed to have okayed this, only for Dizzy though >=u Poor kid probably missed his mother anyway he figured, might as well be decently tolerable...at least when he was thinking about it.

"I won't." He replied, he didn't know how to be very comforting of course, so he settled for patting Dizzy's head, looking half freaked out by doing so. Apparently Dizzy's head was horrifying.

He glanced to Whiskey however, he figured he owed him an apology too...or something, but he wasn't sure what exactly.

"Umm sorry." He stated, hoping Whiskey could figure it out since he couldn't entirely himself. He wasn't sure what he was sorry for, but he was pretty sure he was supposed to be sorry. That and he assumed he'd said or done something to him over the recent timespan that probably had earned him the need to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:56 pm

(xDD Nice long one with humor as well. =P)

Dizzy seemed content with Veng's efforts, he looked up at him and smiled. "Good." he said.

Whiskey wasn't sure what Veng had apologized for anyway, but his mind was a little jumbled from the things Dizzy said. He had never seen the effects of killing another like this before, it wasn't a good feeling.

"Yeah." he said. "It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Veng smiled at Dizzy as well before looking to Whiskey with a more uncertain glance. Did that mean he really wasn't okay with it? Vengeance wasn't really sure what was on the zetra's mind. He figured it was what he'd just said. It made him uncomfortable whatever it was. "So uhh...breakfast still sound good?" He asked, primarely because he wanted to break the odd mood of current.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Whiskey nodded his head slowly. He wasn't really in the mood to eat anymore, but he didn't really care about the whole situation.

"Sure...whatever." he said.

Dizzy looked very happy. "I'm hungry!" he exclaimed, before doing a circle around Veng randomly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Vengeance still didn't get it. But he shrugged, wasn't like he could really change it. He didn't know where/what they wanted to eat either so he just started wandering into the more...townish setting, hoping someone would point out something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:30 am

Veng was not in luck. (xD) Whiskey was lagging behind, his mind racing and thinking about many things. He wasn't focused on food in the least.

As for Dizzy, he was trying to pull Veng along faster, as if he knew where he was going, but he didn't. He rarely got to go to restaurants and was not familiar with the locations or what they served.

He was quite happy to have Veng beside him again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:37 am

Veng's helmet fins were perked up as he..watched Dizzy and his efforts. Enthusiastic little guy.

"Where are you trying to get in such a hurry?" He asked. It wasn't angry though, just a simple seemingly amused question.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:42 am

Dizzy stopped trying to pull Veng and just looked at him. "Aren't we going to get food?" he asked. He didn't make the connection between what Veng said and him trying to pull him.

Whiskey continued behind them all Veng like. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:44 am

"Yes. No." Vengeance's helmet fins twitched, "I mean yes, but I wasn't saying we weren't. I just wondered what the rush was." He paid no attention to Whiskey as he kept walking along.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:49 am

Dizzy had to think for a moment. "Oh." he said. "Well...I'm hungry! So I wanted to hurry." he finally realized that he had no clue where he was trying to lead Veng. "So where are we gonna eat?" he asked.

Whiskey continued boringly in silence.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:50 am

"Umm......" Vengeance stopped rather abruptly, hmm where did one get breakfast. He looked back to boring Whiskey.

"Hey genius, you got any suggestions of how to get food like a normal civilized being?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:54 am

Whiskey looked for the time, he could think of a lot of places. "Time." he stated. He had no watch or anything. "What's the time?"

Dizzy seemed to cower when Whiskey spoke, but when he stopped, he seemed to get happy again. "Time isn't gonna cook for us!" he told Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:57 am

Vengeance looked at him with a rather confused look. Why did he want to know the dumb time? "Uhh maybe it's never occurred to you, but I don't have anything that tells time." He looked up at their environmental sky, "I'd say morning of some sort."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:59 am

Whiskey shook his head, that wasn't going to work. Some places stopped serving breakfast at 9 and 10AM.

"McDonalds, Burger King, Denny's, iHop...whatever you show me a place I'll tell you if it's got breakfast." Whiskey told him.

Dizzy glared at Whiskey. "Does he need to come too?" he asked Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:01 am

Vengeance totally didnt care probably what they found, not that he wasn't picky of course. "Yes he has to come." Vengeance looked at Dizzy for awhile before asking, "What's your problem with him anyway?" he was rude and didn't answer Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:05 am

Whiskey didn't care, he didn't want to be bothered not anyway.

Dizzy looked at Veng as if he had asked him a very dumb question. "I don't want him to kill me too!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:07 am

"I don't think he's planning to." Vengeance answered, "He's had plenty of opportunities too anyway if he wanted to." He turned to look at Whiskey again, "Hey what is your problem anyway? You're acting weird...well, weirder than normal weird anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:12 am

Dizzy just shook his head. He didn't believe Veng. "He had lots of oppor...op...chances to kill my Dad too..." he muttered.

Whiskey didn't answer right away. Did Veng know what he was accused of? Did he want to admit it? As much as he didn't show it, he really did enjoy spending time with Veng. He wasn't like everyone else and he didn't want Veng to have a bad opinion of him, but he didn't want to lie either. "Stuff." he finally said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:20 am

"Stuff...?" vengeance replied, although he didn't really sound like he was asking Whiskey to clarify. "Stuff." He repeated again and shook his head, no doubt he took 'stuff' as a hint of there was something and he wasn't gonna say what it was. Instead he looked to went on with the conversation with Dizzy. "What do you mean?" He asked said little zetraloid.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:23 am

Dizzy looked up at Veng, before looking back to Whiskey and pointing. "He killed my Dad." he told him. He was rather calm about it now, he wasn't super scared that Whiskey would kill him for telling someone that.

Whiskey heard what Dizzy said again and more guilt struck him. He wanted to believe he hadn't killed Dizzy's father, but he feared he did and his flashback and what Dizzy said were in perfect harmony.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:30 am

veng's helmet fins perked up once more when Dizzy said that. He stopped, glancing at Whiskey for only a moment before looking back. Is that way he seemed to hate Dizzy so much before and want nothing to do with him? He thought it very well may be.

"Oh." He replied simply to Dizzy, "that's understandable." He said nothing else on the matter, although visibly he did not like it, probably primarely by the fact he was purposly making sure he didn't look at Whiskey. not that the zetra wanted to talk to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:33 am

Whiskey didn't see the glance from Veng. He wasn't hungry, nor did he want to be around them very much anymore. His pace slowed even more.

Dizzy seemed to think Veng understood everything now so he whispered to him, very badly again. "See? He's a monster!" he said. "My Mom said if we had money she would get someone to fight him." he told Veng proudly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:36 am

"Understandably" Vengeance's helmet fin twitched, only one of them. He didn't slow his pace for Whiskey at all. Even though ya know, he was supposed to be paying. He finally stopped in front of some random food place.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:41 am

Whiskey was disappointed that they had found a place, his pace was slow but he hadn't stopped yet. He awkwardly approached them. "Found something eh?" he asked, trying a grin.

Dizzy looked the establishment. And gasped. "This place...is cool." he said. "Where's the food?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:50 am

Vengeance didn't answer him. Whiskey that was.

"Probably inside." He told Dizzy, before holding the door open for said little zetra. He hadn't come to a real fancy place or anything, just a place he could smell food at primarely.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:54 am

Dizzy didn't know what Veng was doing and didn't step through. "Why are you holding the door open? You wanna let bugs in?" he asked.

Whiskey approached them. "You know what, I'm not hungry." Veng not speaking to him was a clear indicator he was having second thoughts about having Whiskey around. He tossed a few hundred dollar bills in their direction and turned.

"Enjoy your meal."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:59 am

Vengeance found Dizzy to be rather amusing, "No I was letting you inside." He announced. He caught the free money =D He didn't thank Whiskey for it though, nor did he encourage him to stay with them or join them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-