MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:12 am

Dizzy saw Whiskey and despite him getting a little more comfortable with him, he still attempted to squish himself next to Veng and cower a little.

Whiskey gave them both an odd look. "Aren't you guys hungry?" he asked, taking a big bite of a burger. "I got some chicken too." he said, looking in his bad of food.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:28 am

(bad eh? XP)

Veng still said nothing. And once again, he didn't move. He could hear Whiskey just fine, even if his voice did sound oddly distant and kind of muffled to him. Food just...really wasn't important at the moment, he didn't even notice Dizzy and his FEAR =U
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:38 am

Dizzy looked somewhat interested in what Whiskey was saying, but Whiskey wasn't interested in it anymore.

His eyes flashed and he grabbed Veng's arm and shook it. "Vengeance? Mr. Vengeance?" something was wrong and Veng needed help. Whiskey attempted to start pulling him out of his area with urgency.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:04 am

Vengeance grumbled something about Whiskey pulling on him. It wasn't approval of course. Neither was he approving of Whiskey pulling him out of his little hiding spot, but it definitely wasn't as enthusiastic as his normal disapproval of things. One of his helmet fins twitched. Whyyy was Whiskey being a meanie head and dragging him out? He was tired, he didn't want to eat, because he thought this was all about eating still apparently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:02 am

Whiskey didn't really care what Veng said or thought, he wasn't going to have him sitting next to some garbage can somewhere. He pulled him out and lifted him gently in cliche 'damsel in distress is being held by the hero' position. I'm sure Veng liked that. Wink

He glanced at Dizzy, who was looking rather freaked out by Veng being taken and was a little uneasy about following. "Come on." he told him. "We need to help him."

Dizzy looked a little more comfortable and was at least prepared to follow Whiskey now.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:11 am

(Oh yes I'm sure he does Wink )

"I'm not hungry." Vengeance grumbled. Yes he was still apparently stuck on the topic of food. He made a horribly lame attempt at getting away from Whiskey....and gave up mid escape anyway. It was a lot of work apparently. "Put me down." He added after some time. He was saying everything...incredibly monotone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 am

Whiskey decided that Veng was insane and that he didn't need to respond to any of his ridiculous words. =U He did shake his head though.

Dizzy followed. "Aren't ya gonna put him down?" he asked Whiskey.

Whiskey only shook his head again, which displeased Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:21 am

Vengeance seemed to have given up pretty quickly with that. He blinked quite a few times. Why wouldn't they get UNBLURRY? Maybe he was...partially asleep? He decided to try biting his arm (because that was a great way to find out). It probably didn't do wonders helping prove he was perfectly sane. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:24 am

Whiskey gave him a quick shake. "Unless you're keeping yourself alive you better knock it off." he told him sternly. "I carry you, my rules you shall follow."

Dizzy thought Whiskey was being dumb. "Be nice to Revengeance!" he told him.

Whiskey raised an eyebrow at Revengeance. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:27 am

"I don't want you to carry me." Vengeance answered, obviously meaning he couldn't care less about Whiskey's rules. "Go eat your chickens." Yes he said chickens. Not chicken. And then he bit his arm again, that was after he got his head back into its basic blurry mode. Whiskey shaking him had rattled that momentarily to the evil black world when it wnated to go away again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:35 am

Whiskey was ignoring him again. Chickens? not wanting help? Well at least he knew he didn't mistake one eye linered zetra for another.

He was bringing Veng back to that room near (or was it in? o.0) the ruins and was getting pretty close.

Dizzy was just following. He was sad and thinking about what he'd do if Veng died.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:42 am

Vengeance was easily side tracked by Whiskey's lack of response and instead was chewing on his sleeve. He hadn't really realized he was for awhile and when he did he gave it a half glare. Why the heck was he chewing on his sleeve? He didn't want to be carried anymore, despite Whiskey's efforts of it being gentle and what not it still didn't feel good....so he tried clawing Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 am

His claws made contact with foreign zetra armor for sure. Whiskey hissed in pain and tried to maneuver his body out of Veng range, but considering he was holding Veng, it didn't work out so well. He glared at Veng and just started to kinda shake him instead.

Dizzy rushed up to Whiskey and grabbed his arm. "Stop stop!" he said. "You're going to kill him!"

Whiskey glared at Dizzy for a moment. "I am not!" he said, not minding Dizzy tugging on him..he just lifted him off the ground as he shook Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:49 am

Whiskey shaking him totally disorientated Veng from everything going on. Blurry would kept blinking in and out in weird colors and looked like it was spinnnning. His head didn't feel like it was keeping up with motion either and that was making him sick. He cringed, pulling his helmet fins down.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:52 am

Whiskey was spinning and shaking Veng now, but he was mainly trying to get Dizzy to let go. Another spin and Dizzy's grip failed him and he slipped off and landed on the ground, sliding a few feet before getting back to his feet and glaring at Whiskey.

"Stupid." he told him, brushing some dirt off his clothes.

Whiskey looked at Veng, he didn't look so good at all. Maybe he was killing him! "Stay alive Mr. Vengeance." he commanded, before wishing he could have a drink. =U

He spotted the odd room and started up the slanted land towards it, Dizzy followed grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am

Vengeance was still having delayed effects from Whiskey's spinning and shaking and what not. His head kept tilting off to one side oddly then he'd shake it and act as if he were fighting something that was pushing it the opposite way. It wasn't long before he'd started clawing at his own head, obviously frustrated with what ever the heck it was doing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:01 am

Whiskey didn't like what Veng was doing to himself one bit, so therefore he was very happy to reach the room and rather ungently set Veng on the crude bed. He inspected himself where Veng clawed him before shaking his head angrily, it was already stinging.

"Thanks." he told Veng sarcastically before kneeling beside him to look at his injuries. "You're going to need to speak up." he told him. "Either you need to reassure me that you can heal without a doctor, or we're going to raise heck in the hospital again."

Brad suddenly realized Whiskey talks much more to his friends than strangers or enemies. =)

Dizzy watched, he had no idea what to do and he sort of wanted to learn. Whiskey was a bad role model though.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 am

(Whiskey was a bad role model indeed. He needed to follow Tex and the path of the Dinner)

Vengeance was glad he wasn't moving anymore. It gave his head time to catch up.

"I'm not going to a......" He coughed again, stupid coughing why'd that come back? He promptly rolled over and covered his head, "I'm not going to a stupid...person." Yes he ahd forgot what Whiskey called it but he knew he was having no part of it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:10 am

(Tex and the way of the dinner. xDD)

Whiskey made a face. "You better start looking like you can heal then." Whiskey told him.

Dizzy went over to Veng and hugged him. "Don't die Revengeance!" he said with a smile, trying to comfort both Veng and himself.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 am

"I'm fine." He commented. Even though his foot was ya know twisted, his hand was crushed, his head was bleeding now from him clawing it, so was his arm, and he had quite a few cuts on his face to begin with from earlier. Not to mention he had some not visible obviously on his leg from being tossed around as well as his back primarely and he'd been punched a lot =) and thus didn't feel good that way. Then he had his cough of course and everything else Ten told Brad that they still don't know for obvious reasons that she does not feel like repeating. Yes indeed he was doing dandy. Dizzy hugging him made him cringe again though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:18 am

(HA HA HA HA. xDDD Nice wording and stuff. Very Happy)

Whiskey shook his head. "I don't believe you." he noticed the cringe from Veng and gave Dizzy's clothes a quick tug, pulling him off Veng.

Dizzy thought for sure this was Whiskey trying to kill him and shrieked before trying to get as far away from Whiskey as possible, which was only a few feet away against a wall.

Whiskey shook his head in disbelief. "You're hurting him kid, stay off." he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:24 am

"He's not hurting me." Vengeance replied being epic mr conflicting to what Whiskey said...er. He was silent for a moment before trying to roll over to see Whiskey. He was having a bout of a little bit more clarity, it would be gone again soon, but anyway he tried finding him, and as displeased by the fact he could only see what he thought might be him a blurry smudge. He frowned and looked back towards the floor again, resuming his silent mode. He wasn't okay, he knew that very good and well, but he had no intention of admitting that to Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:34 am

Whiskey was not so easily fooled by this false goodness Veng was proclaiming. "Mr. Vengeance." he started quietly, he was being patient now. "If you aren't going to be alright something needs to be done. You've got responsibility now, a kid...sort of. You going to let his only friend die?"

Dizzy was looking super sad at this. He sniffled, he was going to turn on the waterworks soon.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:38 am

"I AM gonna be alright though." Veng insisted, before hiding his face under his sleeves again. "Just...go away."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:40 am

Whiskey sighed. "I go, you go. You're going to die can't you see that?"

Dizzy crept close to Veng and layed next to him and put one arm around him. "You could see my Mom." he told Veng. "And tell her that I miss her and found her some candy."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:42 am

"I can't see anything." Vengeance grumbled. It was true, but he was mostly just side stepping what Whiskey had said.

He wasn't exactly comforted by what Dizzy said though. ....no not at all really. At least he didn't claw him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:46 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed and he stood up angrily. "I didn't know you hated yourself enough to kill yourself you know that?" he scoffed. "Whatever." He exited the room and crossed his arms, staring out at the lame view.

Dizzy just stayed next to Veng. "Thanks for the toy." he told him randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-