MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:08 am

Whiskey slouched down against the wall. He wasn't feeling so good himself. The poison being so close to the inner workings of his head was not a good thing. He needed to get angry to keep any sort of sense of where he was or what he was doing.

He glanced over at Veng. Was he okay? What were they doing? He blinked very slowly.

Brad's people added sedative to Veng's IV. They smiled at him. "We'll have you fixed up in no time!" the assured him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:14 am

Veng didn't smile back at them. His expression didn't change at all. At least he wasn't gonna be epic resistant to sedative stuff. Partially because he couldn't. He just kind of sighed, It was working pretty fast in his weakened state, and his distress over where Dizzy was quite quickly was fading a way.

TEN'S watched Whiskey. Almost said Brad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 am

Brad's people talked about Veng's condition and stuff and mentioned something about artificial breathing.

Whiskey looked at Ten's people and glared. He stood back up, which hurt but he didn't show it.

"What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:34 am

Ten's got big eyed, obviously he hadn't realized he was staring. He shook his head and pretended to be very interested in the conversation. Some of her other's looked at Whiskey though anyway. Obviously they were taking note that he'd be next >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:40 am

Whiskey continued glaring back. He needed to stay together, he couldn't give into the pain. He startled himself by crackling a little, he stopped. Was he already at that point? He decided he would leave if he started getting too bad.

Brad's people took note of Whiskey now. He looked bad too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:43 am

Ten's did too. Apparently they saw more concern for the guy who had a claw across thef ace that they did not know was poisonous than the guy who's torn his stomach open with claw and had been acting half dead before getting sedated =)

"Um..what happened to you?" One asked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 am

(Yes. xDDDD)

Whiskey looked at them. He wasn't telling them anything. "Dying cops get desperate." he told them with a perfectly serious face. They didn't need to know.

A few of Brad's kept calm and were looking to the others to see what they thought.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Bloody heck it deleted my post XDD

Ten's looked skeptical. Was he hallucinating?

"Um...dying police?" One asked, "Are you hallucinating too? Maybe you should get checked out too."

Veng was not conscious anymore >=C Nor has he been lolol.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:41 pm

(D=)

Whiskey glared at the one who asked. "What? My injury...it's from a cop...who was dying..I was KILLING HIM and he hit me with a ..weapon. Are you comprehending this yet?" (Boy someone sure gets GRUMPY when his head is full of poison. =U )

Some of Brad's looked at the jerk. What was his problem? If he was hurt wouldn't he want help? They kinda shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Person looked very surprised. He was killing a cop? They should call more then D: He was a violent person! Yes, he took it upon himself to do such.

He nodded his head simply, "Yes sir, I understand that." was all he said before trying to step out of the room to call the police. Did that mean the other guy was his partner in crime? Maybe they were helping criminals D: .......hm, technically they are says ten. Well Veng is for sure anyway >_> I do not believe gang activity is very legal, nor is stealing =) .
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Whiskey was unaware of the impending officers. He obviously hadn't really killed one, he was only using it to try and intimidate the people in the room. Maybe they'd leave him alone then.

Whiskey only nodded to confirm that he heard person had understood. He pretended to rub his eyes while he hide a cringe, he could feel the pain in his head escalating...he would need to get out of there.

"Um...urg...you okay Mr. Vengeance?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:51 pm

One of Ten's people who were still there looked at Whiskey...yes the human was totally not named Vengeance but he responded anyway. Was he stating his friend's name was Vengeance?

"Vengeance...?" The human repeated back to Whiskey.

Veng of course did not respond >_> One of ten's other medics was concerned too. Not that veng wasn't responding. He wasn't supposed to be, just about his not very good condition and response to current procedure boringness things.

Other guy has escaped and called police who were quite on their way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:02 am

Whiskey pointed to Veng, using the hand he was covering his hurt eye with. He winced and covered it up very quickly, the light had hurt it immensely...and he has it closed! Or he thought he did, maybe he couldn't anymore.

"It's his name!" he growled angrily to the people.

One of Brad's people approached Whiskey. "You need to calm down sir."

Whiskey just glared at him with his good eye. No, he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:06 am

Person who had first asked kind of shrugged, "He's fine." He answered simply.

To which another answered, "No he's not."

The two stared at eachother for a long time before going back to work. They figured BRAD's had Whiskey under control. They didn't like him. Police were at hospital >=U with guy who had left in the lead after explaining this story that apparently none of the police had bothered to check was true prior to coming.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:19 am

Whiskey looked rather worried. "What do you mean he's not?!"

Brad's tried to calm him down. "Not yet sir, he will be. Like when you put a band-aid on something...it's not healed but it will be in time."

Whiskey gave him an odd look. What a cruddy analogy. Whiskey was starting to head over to Veng when he dang near fell over. Why was he so Dizzy? He electrified himself, he wasn't sure what it did but it certainly made him feel more alert. He had to get out of there. He started to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:23 am

I read that as BRAD. Brad did LOL.

He would meet quite a large quanitity of police if he did, they were standing just outside the room, preparing to enter.

Ten's was joking about the analogy being dumb, but he was still trying to help Veng not very seriously as you can see. He was just a dumb zetra anyway >=U If he didn't get fixed up who'd miss him? the criminal sounding guy?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:34 am

(xDDDD And Ten's person is mean. 0.0 )

Whiskey opened the door alright, it was an exited after all and he didn't feel like breaking a window. He spotted the police. Used to these kinds of situations, he remained very calm. Did that person really rat him out or something? What a tattler!

"He's in here." Whiskey told the police hoping they were dumb. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 am

Police stared. Little medical person was pointing highly enthusiastically at Whiskey though. His story had changed a bit from what Whiskey had said granted, but he seemed horrified. Police people who ten is apparently controlling as a mass force go ahead and take some if you like brad, quite readily pulled out many weapons and pointed them at Whiskey without a word =U Dumb police not giving out orders.

Ten's inside doctor was like: 0.0 HOLY CRUDISH. He looked at Veng, hmm maybe they should help him? They seemed like trouble. Yeah He decided he wasn't going to and backed away, looking for somehting to help the police by doing =D AKA KILLING instead of helping.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 am

Whiskey saw the weapons. He still remained calm before quickly closing the door. He spun around and got out of the doorway, in case the police were to shoot through the door.

One of Brad's got trigger happy and a few bullets pierced the wood, causing some of Brad's medical people to gasp and cower. Whiskey, still holding his face, rushed over to the window. They were on the first floor anyway. He peeked out, looking for signs of COP ACTIVITY waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:53 am

(XDD trigger happy police FTW )

Cops at least ten's were dumb and had all gone inside with intentions of storming the place. Very strategic you see. So some were now running to get outside, but were not set up out there yet.

Ten's medics were rather shocked, partially because the one hadn't informed them of his plans, the guy who had informed had retreated as well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:57 am

Whiskey was somewhat amused that no cops had gone through the unlocked door yet, but his amusedness soon ended when one of Brad's came through. He would have shot at Whiskey, had there not been innocent people in the room!

Whiskey took that hesitation as a chance to jump out the window. It hurt more than he thought and sound almost seemed amplified, so he regretted jumping through almost immediately. However, he was outside now and started off at a fast jog away. He definitely wasn't feeling himself.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:21 am

Some of Ten's followed Brad;s into the room. While the others tried persuing outside. They kept shouting about how Whiskey needed to stop and what not.What a meanie, ditching his buddy >=U Okay well not really, but he HAD caused trouble. Whiskey that is. Not Veng. Veng is a perfect angel. Ahem. Well maybe when he was asleep anyway. Police persued >=U and called for their zetra counterpart backup =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:27 am

Whiskey wasn't listening. He was quite a bit faster than the humans even while dizzy and not truly running, but he needed shelter, or something, and fast. He spotted a nearby building with barred windows. Perfect. He took a few steps to gain momentum and carried it with him as he ran up the side of the building. Just as he was about to start falling back down, he grabbed the bars with one hand. His other covered his eye. He couldn't stop, the police had no reason not to shoot now.

He extended his arm and yanked himself upwards with it, using his feet to push off as well. The window above his current one was just too high and he was too weak. It was almost slow motion as he fell back down to the ground, missing the other window and landing on his feet. They collapsed beneath him and he ended up catching himself with his one arm. He immediately stood up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:38 am

How come TEN is only policing? >=C

One of the police motioned to the others to split up and start looking for him. He was solid colored after all, fairly easy to identify to the others. They did as told. And as Ten had mentioned, called in their zetra helpers who hadn't actually seen Whiskey but were tagging along with the others. After all, zetras would be able to take down another zetra a whole lot easier than a human...well a human without a gun that was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:46 am

(SORRY. xDD)

Policemen who had happy trigger finger and others were outside the window Whiskey jumped out of now. They met up with some of the zetra reinforcements and continued on looking for Whiskey, splitting up as they saw fit.

Whiskey meanwhile, was on his feet. He had hurt his leg from the fall, nothing major though he decided. He entered the building he had just tried to climb. It was like a hotel of sorts. Whiskey didn't bother talking to anyone, he just followed the two signs to the bathroom and went inside. He decided to try and mess up the cops by entering the women's bathroom, nobody was inside. He picked and empty stall in the middle and climbing into the toilet. His feet rested on the seat while he was sitting on the back. He leaned back and noticed he was panting. The poison....it was doing weird things.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:54 am

happy trigger 0_0 I thought he was trigger happy not happy trigger. Meh XD

The police searched. At least Ten's did, for quite some time, they were fairly uncertain where to go with so many people though and so many hiding locations. They began checking buildings...not every inch of them though. The zetras looked around too although they doubted they'd see him. Eventually Ten's started giving up. It wa spointless to them, too much space.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 am

(OOps yeah trigger happy. xD My bad.)

Brad's had a little more enthusiasm than Ten's, but not much. None of Brad's even ended up entering the building Whiskey was in. They radioed to Ten's that subject was lost. Good thing Whiskey was kidding about killing a cop anyway even though he probably has at some point.

Whiskey on the other hand was not doing well in the bathroom. His eye felt like it was going to come out and he almost yelled about the pain when he tried to open it and see out of it. Couple that with the weird effects of the poison including possible death and his painful scratches and he was not happy at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-