MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:44 am

Veng's helmet fins flicked down and up about three times in rapid succession. Yes that obviously irritated him. Not that it was any big surprise. Veng was highly disagreeable and had some issue with people getting close to him, aside from Dizzy anyway. he simply wedged himself in his little spot better. How helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:48 am

Whiskey crossed his arms. "Why?" he asked. It was in reference to why Veng was being difficult, but he didn't say that. He simply stood and stared at him.

Dizzy went over and sorta crawled on Veng to make sure he was okay and stuff. He wasn't sure what he was doing, he just wanted Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 am

Veng didn't answer him which wasn't tha big a surprise. He tended to get quiet when he was mad, even though he had no reason to be mad with someone trying to help him, he was nevertheless. He smiled when he saw Dizzy, only for a moment though, when he'd crawled on him he hit something, something sore, Veng wasn't entirely sure what, he was sore all over afterall but it had hurt, "Ow!" he exclaimed rather loudly, shifting his position quite quickly to one quite uncomfortable before he started coughing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:55 am

Dizzy did a weird hop of Veng and hid in his clothes. He was sorry and was only hoping Veng wasn't mad at him.

Whiskey nodded. "That's it." he said, preparing to grab Veng. "You're coming with me."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:59 am

Vengeance took this as a horrible thing apparently, and wrapped his claw hand around some various part of the thing he was hiding behind and went into death grip mode to try and stop Whiskey from making him go anywhere. He wasn't mad at Dizzy either but didn't realize the little zetra thought this to begin with.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 am

Whiskey didn't want to hurt Veng and made a lame effort at trying to pick him up. It didn't work. He set him down and just looked at him.

"You got a better plan, Mr. Vengeance?"

Dizzy peeked out. He was very close to Whiskey and was thinking maybe he wasn't so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 am

Vengeance nodded his head, "Leave me here." He stated. Yes that was an epic plan. Epic indeed.

(That was when Whiskey violently attacked Dizzy =U )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:06 am

Whiskey removed his fist from Dizzy's spine and gave Veng an odd look.

"What do you plan on doing here?" he asked. "You going to just heal through that? I can bring you back to your leaky room at least...where you can rest." Whiskey glared at him. He sure could be stupid sometimes.

Dizzy sat and observed. =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:11 am

"No." Vengeance answered. It was hard to tell what he was saying no to anyway. he was being DUMB >_> He hurt primarely cuz he was sort of bleeding internally a lot >=U and the fact his frame was broke (wrote fame at first XDD) did not help his breathing and coughing nor the fact it had punctured stuff. Granted he didn't know the extent of his injuries aside from his foot. He just knew he didn't feel good.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:15 am

(Fame. xDD That would actually make sense. =P)

Whiskey got closer to Veng and Dizzy and sat down, blocking Veng from leaving intentionally.

"Fine." he said. "I'll just sit here with you guys."

Dizzy looked at Whiskey like he was stupid. "How about you get us some food?" he asked, rather rudely.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 am

(XDD sadly, yes it would XPP)

Veng didn't care if Whiskey sat there. He'd probably get bored anyway. He pulled himself further back into the spot he'd wedged himself. On the otherside it was against a wall, it wasn't like he was going anywhere, just further back away from Whiskey. It was a tight fit and not very ideal but he felt better being there apparently, not physically just because it was hard to see him thanks to the shadow of the trash bin. he rested his chin on one arm, cringing as he turned a bit to make himself fit better. His helmet fins twitched a few times. His breathing was still very ragged and kind of sporadic at times, mixed in the occasional coughing spasms. He was dumb to refuse help. He wasn't doing good at all, but that did not stop him from being his usal stubborn self. It was primarely just because he wasn't used to having help, and he hadn't liked the doctors and feared what Whiskey might try to do to him or make him do. So he opted to be in pain.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:24 am

Whiskey gave Dizzy a disbelieving look.

"Why don't YOU go get us some food." he asked. "Mr. Hidey there is likely starving....and I get the feeling he'll be here for a while."

Dizzy looked very interested. "Are you gonna kill him?" he asked Whiskey.

Whiskey looked surprised. "What? N..no."

Dizzy started to leave Veng's side to get food. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:26 am

Veng was half tempted to tell Whiskey to shut up. He was rude like that. But Veng did not like Dizzy leaving and tried very much to unwedge himself to either go with him or stop him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 am

Dizzy stopped and looked at Veng, he thought he was having some weird spasm of some sort.

Whiskey hoped Veng would realize he needed to get out of there, but doubted he would. He did feel bad though that he was sort of testing Veng with Dizzy.

"Stay here." he told Dizzy, sighing. "I'll get us some dang snacks." he took a swig of whatever he had and looked at Veng, shaking his head. "Mysterious behaviors Mr. Vengeance." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:33 am

Vengeance didn't have much to comment back on what Whiskey had said to him. His head wasn't entirely clear anymore anyway. Probably the fact even though he didn't look like he was bleeding a lot, he was and so he did technically have significant plasma loss from proper location, strained breathing didn't help either. So he flopped back down where he was at, which wasn't entirely even visible from behind the thing. It was cold, he decided, very cold. Especially his hands and feet, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 am

Whiskey stood for a little and looked at poor Veng. "What else do ya need?" he asked.

Dizzy was back next to Veng again, happy for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:37 am

"I don't want anything." Vengeance repeated from earlier. That much was true. he didn't want anything. Not even his strawberry milk he loved so much. He wasn't feeling good afterall.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:39 am

Whiskey nodded. "Alright." he said. He reluctantly started to walk away. He was going to threaten him about leaving his spot, but decided against it and walked off to find food.

Dizzy hugged Veng. "You think he is your friend?" he asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:41 am

"Close enough." Vengeance replied, and big surprise, he had decided he was leaving once Whiskey was gone and pulled himself out of his hiding spot. He started his limp again, with way less enthusiasm than he had started with. Poor Dizzy, Veng wasn't doing the best of showing any form of affection back to him for the time being. In fact he'd decided to start clawing at his arm again, his own arm I mean, not Dizzy's.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:44 am

(Dizzy's arm. xDD)

Dizzy looked curious and surprised. "Revengeance? That monster is bringing us back some food!" he said, looking back where Veng was and where he was going. "Why are you leaving?"

He decided to stop being practical and follow Veng again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:54 am

"I don't know." Vengeance admitted. Why was he leaving? He didn't know what he was doing at all? Why was he cutting his arm for that matter? And refusing help? Why was he even out here? It was then he started realizing he couldn't remember why the heck he was doing the majority of what was going on. He wuoldn't forget Dizzy right? His name was Dizzy wasn't it? He began to panic somewhat. "I don't know..." He repeated. And that was when he promptly ran into some poor zetra that wasn't all that poor.

"What's your problem?!" It shouted angrily.

Vengeance stared blankly, zetra decided to shake its head and leave. He wanted to retreat back to his place now, whic h he did, except he tried running and fell several times in the process before making it there and clawing his way to the very back again. At least here he was safe. Or he felt safe for some reason. He'd stopped clawing at his arm and simply rested his head on the new wounds, which in turn got plasma on his face. He didn't care though. He shivered and simply tried keeping his mind as focused as he could, although he was having a hard time doing so. Everything looked blurry and slow..
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Dizzy was looking extreme sad while he continued to follow Veng's every move and position change.

"Revengeance?" he asked very worriedly. "Revengeance are you okay?" he started to cry. "Don't die!" he told Veng, hugging him.

Whiskey had bought BURGERS and was returning to where Veng and Dizzy were. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:44 pm

"I'm not dead." Veng mumbled rather unconvincingly that he was okay at least, it wasn't unconvincing that he wasn't dead. He wouldn't have talked had he been dead. (As if I need to point that out XPP)

(Tex will be disappointed she didn't get a burger. )

It did make him wonder though, in a moment of clarity. He WAS okay wasn't he? He just didn't feel good...yeah he was pretty sure that was all it was. If he had been DYING he'd have known, wouldn't he? He was rather unsure about that now and blinked a few times. Stupid world kept turning itself off, and whenever it decided to come back it insisted on not fully loading . AKA being blurry. (OKAY I HAD TO SAY IT IN COMP TERMS SORRY D: XDD It tempted me. Yes the world likes to do that)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:48 pm

(xDDD Yes. And yes Tex will be disappointed. =( Also the computer terms were very clear and easy to apply to the real world. Very Happy Nice job.)

Dizzy seemed content with what Veng had said, especially since he couldn't read Veng's mind or see what was happening inside him. He hugged him. "Good." he said.

Whiskey turned the corner, bag of burgers in hand. He gave them a questioning stare, Veng actually stayed there? He knelt down beside them.

"I've got some burgers." he told them.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Veng did not act interested in the least. He wasn't interested in the least though so it made sense. He really made no indication of even realizing Whiskey had returned because well, he hadn't moved. However he did know Whiskey was back.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:12 am

Dizzy saw Whiskey and despite him getting a little more comfortable with him, he still attempted to squish himself next to Veng and cower a little.

Whiskey gave them both an odd look. "Aren't you guys hungry?" he asked, taking a big bite of a burger. "I got some chicken too." he said, looking in his bad of food.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:28 am

(bad eh? XP)

Veng still said nothing. And once again, he didn't move. He could hear Whiskey just fine, even if his voice did sound oddly distant and kind of muffled to him. Food just...really wasn't important at the moment, he didn't even notice Dizzy and his FEAR =U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-